FALLING FOR HER SMILE

By DELIGHTPRINZ

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it. "What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly. "Um... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 21

1 1 0
By DELIGHTPRINZ

��� RAVEN CAFÉ .....7:15pm.....

Iris stood outside the cafe busy with her phone. She was waiting for Castillo to come out of the cafe since they were going to hang out.

She didn't notice Castillo walk out of the cafe and was now standing behind her. He noticed some boys passing by and staring at Iris lustfully. Castillo glared hard at them and took off his jacket and wrapped it on her waist.

"What the...."

"You're attracting unnecessary attention. Why do you wear short things."Castillo said now facing her.

"Are you saying I should start dressing like holy Mary...?."Iris asks.

"I'm not against you putting on short clothes but at least you can wear shorts instead of short skirt.... you're showing too much skin. Can you even bend?"He asks adjusting the jacket on her waist properly while she just looked at him, smiling inwardly.

"What's going on here?"Lorenzo's voice could be heard and they both turned to him.

He grabbed Iris away from Castillo.

"Enzo he just lent me his jacket cause my skirt was too short."Iris explained.

"We were going somewhere before you interrupted."Castillo said and Lorenzo arched his brows.

"Where were you going with him?"Lorenzo turns to Iris.

"We'll just eat out Enzo.....I'll go home later on,don't worry about me "Iris said.

"Let's go."Castillo said trying to hold Iris's hand but Lorenzo yanked it off.

"I'll come with you"Lorenzo said.

"What! Enzo it's not necessary."Iris protested.

"He's my friend too so why can't we all eat out. Let's go,I'm starving."Lorenzo said and took Iris to his car.

"Son of a___"Castillo mumbled and drove off.

**********

"The menu please.."Lorenzo told the waiter and he dropped it on the table.

"I'll just have mashed potatoes with crabs. I'm not really hungry."Castillo sighed tiredly.

"I'll have broccoli salad and shrimps..."Lorenzo said closing the menu.

"I'll go with steak and crabs."Iris said.

"Why not try shrimps, they're pretty tasty and easier to digest."Lorenzo said.

"Um....I'm not really a fan of shrimps,I prefer crabs."Iris said.

"C'mon just try it or are you allergic to it?"Lorenzo asks.

"No I'm not.....I just don't like them."Iris said.

"But they're good and I want you to eat them......"

"Don't force the girl Enzo. Let her eat what she wants."Castillo said not looking at him.

Lorenzo scoffs and leaned back on his chair. The waiter came back with their food and they started digging in immediately. Lorenzo constantly tries to feed Iris the shrimps but she always refused and it amused him but he didn't show it.

Iris's face turned pale immediately her crabs finished.

"You can have mine.."Castillo said. "I'm full already...."Castillo said dishing his crabs into her plate and she smiled widely.

"Thank you..."Iris said and resumed eating.

Lorenzo got upset and stood up immediately.

"I'll just use the restroom."He said and walked out.

"Castillo....sorry if Lorenzo interrupted our...."

"Date?"Castillo asks with a wink.

"I've told you to stop winking at me."Iris said not looking at him.

"Why? Is it having an effect on you?"Castillo asks and she looks at him then he winked again.

"You're so annoying."She said trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Are you blushing?"Castillo asks in surprise.

"I'm not...."She lied and then her lips curved into a smile and she hid her face on the table.

Castillo was now smiling as well. He was happy that he's the reason she's smiling and that gave him more reasons to win her over. It's going to get complicated but it's worth it and he's willing to wait or her even if it means waiting forever.

"Are you done? Let's go."Lorenzo said as soon as he came back.

"See you tomorrow Cas"Iris smiled at him.

"Sure,Goodnight. See you bro..."Castillo said to Lorenzo who left with Iris immediately.

******

The drive was really silent and Iris loved it. She just wanted to enjoy the cool night breeze and wasn't ready for any trouble. She immediately thought of Castillo and her mind drifted back to when he winked at her and she chuckled lightly. Castillo is a real funny guy and fun to be with too. She just wished Lorenzo didn't interrupt tyem.

Not that she's feeling anything for Castillo or she dosen't love her boyfriend but it's not wrong to spend one with your other friends alone. I mean she's not doing anything wrong.

They stopped in front of their house and Iris unfastened her seatbelt.

"Goodnight babe...."Iris kissed his cheeks and made to leave but he pulled her back and she turned to him.

"Babe...."She called but then he slammed their lips together.

He kissed her with so much passion and love....he just didn't want to stop. He stopped and then looked at her.

"I love you Iris.....I love you so so much. I don't want to loose you to any guy."Lorenzo said.

"Why are you thinking that way?"She asked him.

"I get so jealous when I see you with him. The way you smile at him just annoys me so much and I......"Iris cut me off with a loud chuckle.

"What's funny? I'm being serious here."He said.

Iris knelt on the chair and leaned towards him and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Enzo I love you very much. That's why I agreed to be your girlfriend and I promise you,I won't fall in love with any other guy. I'm all yours."Iris said to him and he smiled.

"You promise?"He asks and she nodded. He pulled her into a hug, patting her back.

"Goodnight baby.."He said and she left.

���️ VEGARA'S ���️

���Christine's Room ���

"You did that.!!"Anna yelled out laughing after Christine told her what she did to Logan.

"Trust me girl,I just needed the perfect strategy to get him and I knew he wouldn't resist me. So now I know that soon, he'll take me back."Christine smiled.

"So what's your plan now if he eventually takes you back. You two will get married?"Anna asks.

"Marriage can wait. I want him to love me again just like before till he completely forgets what happened between us."Christine said.

"By the way,I want you to do something for me...."Christine said bringing out a paper from her bag and handed it to Anna.

"What's this?"Anna asks looking at the paper given to her.

"That's Iris's date of birth and the hospital there was once mentioned by Emily. Although I don't know if that's where Iris was born but if it is,then we'll be able to find out who her parents are."Christine said.

"But I thought hospitals don't release these kinds bio data to just anyone"Anna said.

"Just try Anna,I need that information. I don't want to keep lying to Iris forever,she deserves to know who her real parents are and also I want to find out what connection Iris had with Emily that she had to run away with her."Christine said.

"Alright,I'll do my best."Anna said.

☁️ Next Day ☁️

��� ANDERSON'S ���

��� Logan's room ���

"Wake up daddy!! It's morning already."Francis said with his leg crossed on Logan.

"Is it morning already?"Logan asks with sleepy eyes. He stood up and stretched himself and looked at Francis.

"You're dressed for school already? What time is it?"Logan asks glancing at the clock.

"Mommy dressed me up for school. She's at the living room with Frankie.

Logan held Francis's hand and they walked down the stairs. They got to the living room and met Christine fixing Frankie's uniform.

"All done....and a kiss for you."Christine said and kissed Frankie's lips.

"What of my kiss?"Francis asks running to them and Christine kissed his lips too.

"Racheal...."Logan called and she turned to him.

"Babies go to the car and wait for me. I'll be with you shortly."Christine said and they nodded.

"Bye daddy!"They chorused waving at Logan as they ran out of the house.

Christine stood before Logan who had his hands in his pocket.

"What of my kiss?"Logan asks her and she chuckled inwardly.

"I only give kisses to my babies."she said.

"So I'm not your baby?"He asks pointing at himself.

"You're way too old to be called a baby."She said and tried to leave but he held her back.

"Please......just a kiss."He pouted and Christine couldn't control her laughter. She stood on her toe to kiss him and Logan closer his eyes. She quickly kissed his cheek and he opened his eyes.

"Not there!!! You kissed the kids on their lips, you're not being fair."He said and she kissed his lips quickly.

He arched his brows at her and she chuckled.

"What..."

"What was that? I didn't even feel anything. C'mon Christine don't start with this expensive joke this morning.....I haven't punished you for what you did to me yesterday..."Logan said wrapping his arms on her waist.

Sh smiled and then pulled him into a kiss. He deepened kiss not wanting to let her go anywhere....as he started to move his hands on her body and she broke the kiss.

"I need to take the kids to school..."She protested.

"Hey..."Logan called a maid and she came at once.

"Take the kids to school...their driver is already waiting outside."Logan said and she bowed slightly then left.

"You're unbelievable..."She muttered and then Logan grabbed her wrist and headed upstairs to his room. He shut the door immediately and hugged her tightly.

She disengaged the hug and then sat on a chair, dropping her bag. She turned to him and he was also sitting down.

"There's something I want to tell you. It's more like a favor."Logan said and she signaled him to go on.

He held her hands and kissed both her knuckles at the same time.

"I want you to.....come and stay with me. I want you to live here."Logan said and she widened her eyes.

"Are you for real?"She asked surprised.

"Yes.....that way you can start the perfect mother-child relationship with Francis and Frankie."Logan said. "And you can also be with me again."

"I thought....."

"That I'd stay angry with you forever? I'll admit that I was hurt by what you did. It wasn't easy to raise two kids on my own.... it was difficult but my love for you will always rule over whatever mistake you made. I won't give up on you....on us....and I want to build my family with you Rachel."Logan said touching her cheeks which was already soaked with tears.

"Hey stop crying....I don't want to be the reason behind your tears or your kids will kill me."Logan said and she chuckled then hugged him.

"Thank you for giving me another chance in your life....I thought I lost you.."Christine said admist tears and he patted her back.

"So is it a deal? You're coming to stay with me?"Logan asks and she nodded.

He smiled and then kissed her lightly. She stood up to go to the restroom and when she came out he was standing at the door looking at her.

"What?"she asks.

"I haven't punished you for yesterday. You had the guts to turn me on and leave me hanging..."He said in a seductive tone and she blushed.

"So are you still interested?"She asks drawing circles on his chest.

"Impress me.."He smirked and she pulled him into a kiss and they started to move closer towards the bed and they sat down with her in top.

She deepened the kiss and she kept releasing low moans into his mouth. He disengaged the kiss and lifted her gown while she raised her hands to help him take it off her body, leaving her in her underwear. He unhooked her bra and threw it to the ground as her huge tits came into view. Her nipples were the big types and the mouth was pink.

He quickly took one into his mouth and kept squeezing the other. She dipped her hand in his hair, pushing his mouth deeper.

"Hmmmmm...."Christine moaned and he switched to the other one.

She stared at him, mirroring his emotions. She placed her hand on his cheek without breaking the eye contact.

Logan just smiled and brushed her hair backwards before claiming back her lips.

His other hand carresed her warm and smooth thigh. She ran her hand all round his body and that alone was able to make him go mad.

He broke the kiss and pecked her tracing kisses from her chin to her chest, to her cleavage, stomach and then her navel. He placed a kiss on her navel and the sucked on it earning a sweet moan from her.

He then brought his hand to her waist and continued with his kisses, going down to her leg...

Logan looked back up at Christine who had this blush on her face making her look even more alluring. This isn't the first he's seeing her body but even after five years, she still has a powerful effect on him and he's always mesmerized..

"What did you do to me Rachel" Logan whispered to her..

Without warning he took one of her n*pples in, sucking on it, rolling his tongue round it.

Christine kept moaning sweetly, enjoying what he's doing her. Her body just kept reacting at every one of his touches.

Logan rubbed her honeypot which was already wet and then dipped his finger into her.

"Logan...." She moaned sweetly and bit her lips.

Logan continued his sweet torture till Christine couldn't hold it any longer, she released right there.

Logan brought his hand to his mouth and then licked it off before kissing her for a brief while. He got down and quickly slipped off his trousers before getting back up.

He parted Christine's legs wide and slowly penetrated her. Her warm wall embraced his manhood and the feeling was just...just...

"Ahh...Baby"Christine called painfully.

Logan slowly took his gaze to hers in shock.

"Don't tell me that you haven't done it in five years..."He said and she nodded. No wonder she was now so tight...he thought.

"Sorry my love, just endure" Logan kissed her forehead as he slowly began moving in and out of her, letting her adjust to his size.

Christine nodded and bit her lips painfully, grabbing the sheets tightly.

"Oh f*ck..." She moaned and he increased his pace.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Castillo could be seen bouncing a ball around the basketball court along with other members of the team including Mason. They were training really hard cause they have to win. Vida catwalked into the room and signaled Castillo to come over to her.

"I'll be back real quick guys.... keep on practicing."Castillo said and walked over to Vida.

"Hey.....I see you're training really hard. Want to grab lunch at the cafeteria with me or maybe eat out after school?"Vida asks.

"Um......"

"C'mon Cas, don't tell me you'll be busy. We're not going to work out if you keep saying no to everything I say..."Vida said.

"Vida about.... What I said at the park that day...."

"Exactly. That's why I'm trying to...."

"Forget I ever said anything."Castillo said and her jaw dropped in shock.

"What...what do you mean by that?"She stuttered.

"Vida I don't want to keep leading you on. I really wanted to love you....I wanted to see if we would work out but I would be lying to myself and lying to you."Castillo said.

"An you expect me to just be okay with it...? Castillo....I thought.....I...."she stuttered then broke down in tears.

"Vida...."

"Tell me why you keep doing this to me..! What do I have to do for you to love me"Vida asks lowly.

"Nothing. Vida you are very important to me....and I don't want to keep hurting you..."Castillo said holding her but she pushed him off.

"Not like I have a choice..."Vida said running off.

"Vida!! Vida!!!..."

.........An Hour Later........

Miguel,Riele, Bianca,Lorenzo and Iris sat at the bench watching Castillo and Mason playing basketball. The time was due and they walked to them.

"Gosh...I'm so tired.."Mason groaned slumping on a chair.

"What a weakling"Bianca scoffs.

"Hey hey....watch your mouth bro."Mason said to Bianca.

"Can you guys finish up so we can go home"Riele groaned.

Iris was drinking a bottle of water and Castillo walked to her. He held her hand and fed himself with the water while Iris maintained eye contact with him.

Lorenzo immediately pushed Castillo off and grabbed a ball and threw it against him but Castillo caught the ball.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you!!"Lorenzo yelled at him.

"Chill bro....I was just thirsty."

"And it really has to be from her bottle and did you really have to touch her..?"Lorenzo yelled.

"Enzo stop it.. let's go."Iris said pulling Lorenzo out of the room.

"That's more like it...an interesting episode to close my wonderful day.."Bianca said loudly.

"Bro you're so evil."Miguel whispered to Castillo.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?"Mason inquired looking at Castillo and Miguel.*

*

*

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.2K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
559K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
29.1K 369 10
I felt a little spark rush threw me as I was about to walk away he whispered in a low tone so only I could hear him "I rather eat you instead" I look...
17.2K 519 19
His eyes are pitch black, but... He is acting normal? This scares me more... "Let's go home darling." He is going to kill me... That's it...His hands...