FALLING FOR HER SMILE

By DELIGHTPRINZ

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it. "What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly. "Um... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 18

2 1 0
By DELIGHTPRINZ

���️VEGARA'S ���️

"You still haven't told me what you're doing in New York."Christine said.

"Give me a break Rachel...I missed you."Anna said.

"It's Christine.....don't call me Racheal."Christine said.

"Okay..... Christine. Well you see a man approached me back home and said he was looking for Emily and the kid. They said the kid's parents have been searching for her."Anna said.

"So Emily isn't even her mom? What did you tell them?"Christine asks.

"Well I told them that you left with Moji and don't worry,I didn't tell them about your surgery so they'll have a hard time finding you. What will you do now?"Anna asks.

"I'll try looking for her parents and also I need to figure out if those people looking for her are truly her parents or if they mean harm to her."Christine said.

"Okay. By the way, where's Moji? I mean......Iris."Anna asks looking around.

"She's at school."Christine said.

" Anyways apart from that I really miss you guys. So Racheal,were you able to find your boyfriend and your kids?"Anna asks

"Yes...and now he's doing everything possible to make sure I don't go near them."Christine said with a sigh.

"Who wouldn't feel that way. You practically abandoned him to take care of those kids. Wait,is he married?"Anna arched her brows.

"Nope,he's.....still a single dad."Christine said.

"That sucks. You should've just went back to them as soon as you settled your debts. You should've explained things to him sooner then maybe you both would've been married by now."Anna said.

"I know girl but that won't stop me. I'll do everything to make sure I don't get separated from my kids."Christine said.

"Your kids aside.... what about him? Are you planning on getting back with your ex boyfriend?"Anna asks.

Christine stood up walking to the dinning to drink a glass of water.

"You're not giving me an answer Racheal. I asked if you're planning on getting back with your ex boyfriend."Anna repeated.

"I'll admit that I...still have feelings for him but it's not going to work out between us anymore. He'll move on with his life soon enough but before that I just need to earn his forgiveness and win my kids over."Christine said.

"So what are we doing about Moji? I mean Iris.....goshbi need to memorize the names..."Anna asks.

"I'll look for her parents."Christine said.

********

Lorenzo parked his car outside their house. He turned to Iris who already unbuckled her seatbelt.

"See you tomorrow babe..."he said kissing her lips and she smiled.

"Take care going home."she said and was about to open the door when he held her wrist.

"Do you want to have a sleepover at my house tomorrow?"Lorenzo asks.

"Sleepover?"Iris arched her brows.

"Yeah, then we'll go to school together the next day."He said and she bit her lower lip.

"Babe.... c'mon please. Just come to my house."He pleaded.

"Alright I'll be there tomorrow."Iris said.

"9pm..... tomorrow. I'll pick you up here."he said and she nodded.

"Bye babe."She said and walked out of his car.

She walked into the house and gasped at who she saw.

"Anna...?"Iris called in shock.

"The one and only..."Anna exclaimed as they both embraced each other.

"How've you been? You're even looking prettier now?"Anna said.

"Don't flatter me Anna,.."Iris rolled her eyes.

"She's not flattering you. You even come home with an expensive car...."Christine said and Iris widened he eyes.

"Yeah we saw it. Who was that? You're classmate?"Christine asks dishing out the good as they walked over to the dining.

"It's Lorenzo...."Iris said while Christine and Anna stared at her to finish.

"He's my boyfriend."Iris said.

"What!!!!"Christine and Anna yelled.

"Iris....you've only been in that school for three weeks and you already have a boyfriend?"Christine said.

"I love him couz.....cut me some slack..."Iris said eating her food.

"Teenagers these days will never cease to surprise me."Anna mumbled.

"Actually.... correction,I'll be an adult in four months time."Iris corrected with a smirk.

"Just eat up."Christine said tiredly.

��� ANDERSON'S ���8:40pm...

���Logan's Room���

Francis and Frankie walked into the room already dressed in their nightwear. Logan was finishing up a business proposal on his laptop, keeping a straight face.

"Why are you two still up? It's late,you have school tomorrow."Logan said turning to them.

They both sat on his bed not uttering a word.

"Is there a problem? Do you want anything from daddy?"Logan asks.

"When can we go see mommy again?We really miss her and want to spend time with her."Francis said.

"Christine's busy with something for now so no outings."Logan said sternly turning back to his laptop.

"We can come to your office and meet her instead."Frankie said.

"She went away for something. She won't be back anytime soon."Logan lied.

"Where did she go? Why did she leave us? Dosen't she love me anymore?"Frankie pouted about to cry.

Logan walked over to them on his bed

"Hey baby.....not that. She just went for a vacation she'll be back."Logan said.

"But I want to see her...!! I want my mommy!!"Frankie said admist her little tears.

"But you know she's not your mommy right?"Logan said patting her hair.

"No!!! She's my mommy!!!!"Frankie said in tears.

"Daddy...I want her to be my mommy. Please make her my mommy.."Francis said hitting Logan's lap.

Logan kissed their cheeks, drying Frankie's tears.

"Okay fine. Tomorrow, I'll call her and tell her to come back from the vacation. Agreed?"Logan asks.

"Agreed!!!!"They both chorused cheerfully. One would think they faked those tears just to win Logan over.

"Alright you kids go to bed."Logan said kissing their forehead.

"Goodnight daddy!!"Francis said walking out of the room.

"I love you daddy..."Frankie smiled walking out of the room as well.

"F*ck you Racheal!!"Logan cursed.

��� Castillo's Room ���

Castillo came out of the shower and put on his clothes. He didn't have any assignments so he just laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Something crept on his mind and he picked up his phone and called Iris.

���Hey cutie,what's up?

���I'm fine. Just getting ready for bed.

���Was work stressful for you?

���Yeah,a bit. The cafe was very busy and the customers were much.

���Do you want to quit working?

���No...I need the cash. My cousin just lost her job too.

���I can still pay you even if you don't work.

���What!! That's like gifting me money every month.

���Yeah

���No. I'd rather work for my money.

���You free after your shift tomorrow,I can take you out....or will your boyfriend disagree with you.

���I'll check my schedule but I won't promise.

���Please cutie don't do this to me ���

���Alright Castillo. We'll go out tomorrow.

���Thanks ���

���What about tomorrow,can I pick you up to school?

���Lorenzo will pick me up

���Okay. Can I ask you a question Iris?

���Go on.

���What do you like about Enzo? I mean why did you choose to date him?

���Lorenzo is...a really nice guy. He doesn't deserve all the heartbreaks he's gone through and I want to make him happy.

���Do you really love him or do you feel pity for him?

���I...I love him. You sound like you're not happy about my relationship with him.

���I'm really happy for you Iris....you see there's something I wanted to tell you,before you said yes to Enzo.

���What did you want to tell me?

���Iris I'm...... I'm...... I'm sleepy Iris. See you in school tomorrow,bye....

He hung up.���

"Phew......why can't I just tell her. I mean even if she won't be mine,at least she'll know about my feelings."Castillo mumbled to himself.

He laid down on his bed thinking about what to do. Maybe he should really try dating Vida...who knows, they might make a great couple.

~~~Next Morning~~~

���ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

��� Good morning boss

���Good morning boss

Logan's employees greeted as he stepped into the company. He had a very cold and serious look on his face. He arranged an interview because he was in need of a secretary.

He tried really hard to forget what his kids said yesterday but the pain dosen't go away that easily. He walked into his office and met the very person he didn't want to see.... Christine.

"What on earth do you think you're doing here? I already told you to stay the hell away from me!!"Logan yelled at her.

She quickly fell on her knees before him.

"Logan I'm begging you....I'm not asking you to take me back. I want to be with my children....I love them very much."Christine pleaded in tears.

"You love them? What kind of mother will do what you did. You're very horrible Racheal, and to think I wanted to make you a part of my life. What if I was too dumb to notice it was you all along? I was actually going to fall in love with you for the second time but you'd keep on lying to me...!!!!"Logan said.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know how to tell you the truth. I really wanted to tell you....please give me another chance..."she cried hugging his knees.

Logan shoved her away from him. He took his cellphone and made a call. The security came in in less than a minute and picked Christine from the ground.

"Logan please don't do this to me!! I love my children!!!"she pleaded pushing the security away from herself.

She ran towards Logan and hugged him from behind tightly. Logan closed his eyes, clenching his fists. He turned to her as she disengaged from the hug with her head bowed low.

"Logan I know I have no right to ask you for anything but all I want is another chance to make it up to you and our kids. I want my family back...."Christine said lowly admist tears.

Logan walked closer to her and placed his hand on her chin....then moved his hand to her neck, gripping it tightly.

"Don't show your face to me again Racheal..."Logan said pushing her towards the security.

"If I see her in this building again,you'll be fired!!"Logan instructed walking out of the office.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Iris have been looking for Hazel since morning and there was only two classes left till dismissal. She spotted Hazel walking upstairs to the library so she followed her.

"Hazel...."Iris called.

Hazel stopped on track and turned to her.

"Hello there Iris...."Hazel forced a smile.

"Hazel can we please talk.....please stop avoiding me."Iris said.

Hazel heaves a sigh.

"It's fine with me Iris. I'm not holding anything against you. You really can't force someone to love you......and if he loves you,I'll be happy for the both of you."Hazel said.

"Are you sure?"Iris asks.

"Yeah......the right guy will come for me anyways."Hazel said and hugged Iris.

She wasn't going to force herself on Lorenzo anymore. She should be happy for Iris too,if she's meant to be with Lorenzo then she won't fore it.

"Hi babe..."Lorenzo çooed hugging Iris from behind while Iris smiled.

Iris noticed Lorenzo looking awkwardly at Hazel.

"Babe, we're okay now. There's no need to look at her that way."Iris said.

"You sure she won't cause trouble for you."Lorenzo asks holding Iris's waist.

"Yes. So I want you to apologize to her for insulting her last time, that was so rude of you."Iris said.

"Not like I'm ever going to do that!!"Lorenzo muttered.

"I should be the one saying sorry. It was so silly so me to hurt Iris because of that. It won't happen again."Hazel said with a sincere smile.

"You better not."

"Enzo!!"Iris yelled at him.

"Okay,I'm sorry. Let's go get your stuff...."Lorenzo said.

"My classes aren't over yet. I'll just go to the cafe and you can pick me up later at home."Iris said.

"Okay.... see you babe."she kissed her cheeks and left.

"Sorry about that..."Iris muttered to Hazel and she nodded sadly.

��� Dance Club���

"Okay that's enough for today. Make sure you keep practicing understood......"The female dance couch said.

"Yes couch..!!"The squad chorused and she left while the students all groaned tiredly.

Vida walked to a bench and lay on the floor beside it, breathing hard.

"Someone looks like she's going to pass out."Castillo said and she raised her face to him. He helped her sit up and he squatted beside her.

He took out a bottle of water from her bag an handed it to her.

"Drink this before you collapse."Castillo said jokingly.

Vida just stared at him awkwardly gulping down the water.

"You guys done. Let's go out and unwind,then I'll take you home."Castillo said.

"Hold on,are you asking me out on a date?"Vida asks looking at him.

Castillo leaned forward to her making her lean against the wall.

"What if I am?"Castillo said lowly.

"Someone should tell me this isn't a dream.. Castillo is actually asking me out."Vida chuckled loudly.

Castillo looked around and saw that the dance room was already empty,he turned back to Vida and slammed his lips on Vida's. She grabbed his school shirt pulling him closer, kissing him back while he deepened the kiss. He stopped then licked his lips and winked at her.

"You aren't dreaming. Don't keep me waiting."He said.

"Okay....I'll go take a shower then get my stuff ready so we can go."Vida said smiling and stood up still looking at Castillo before walking to the bathroom.

Castillo watched he lear while ruffling his hair.

*

*

*

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 13
Felicity or " Sitti" as what her friends and family call her is a very passionate and smart girl. Her parents are giving her all the love and care th...
76K 2K 51
"Dude! You have to give me some warning before you do that" I scowl before glaring at him. Only he mirrors my glare, and I go confused. "What's wrong...
351K 8K 74
WARNING: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ High and descriptive sexual content, strong language, and substance use. Recommended for 18+ readers. Read at your discretion. "I...
1.8M 66.7K 94
"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a step back only for her to froze in the spot...