FALLING FOR HER SMILE

By DELIGHTPRINZ

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it. "What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly. "Um... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 15

1 1 0
By DELIGHTPRINZ

Iris walks into the house as went straight to her room when her phone rang again and she picked the call.

"Hello Couz....."Iris said tiredly.

"How are you doing there?"Christine asks.

"I'm okay, Just tired...How are you and Logan? Have you told him yet?"Iris asked.

"I haven't. Sorry Iris but I'm not ready to tell him the truth yet."Christine said.

"If that's your decision,I'll respect it. What about your kids? What are their names again?"Iris asks

"Francis and Frankie."Christine said.

"I bet they're as cute as you and Logan.... although I haven't seen him before."Iris said.

"Better go to bed. It's late."Christine said.

"Goodnight..."

"Goodnight.."Christine said and hung up.

Iris took her bath and walked straight to bed. She was really tired and exhausted. Her mind drifted off to what Lorenzo told her....

"Do I really like him or is it just pity?"She asks herself.

She buried her face in her pillow still thinking hard on what to do. If he asks her out again,she doesn't know what to say. But he's a really nice guy though. He didn't treat her badly or differently when she came to the school.

A message popped up on her phone and it was from Lorenzo. He told her to meet him at a restaurant by 5pm that w wanted them to go on a date.

Iris texted him back saying she'd be there.

She closed her eyes trying to sleep when her phone rang.

She checked the caller and a smile unknowingly crept on her face.

"Hey Castillo..."

"Are you smiling?"He asks.

"No I'm not...."She lied then chuckled.

"You are....so tell me....am I the reason you're smiling?"He asks.

"Shut up...I'm not smiling..."She said obviously chuckling loudly.

"So you were thinking about me...."He asks almost in a whisper.

"Will you stop it.... why'd you call? It's really late."She said.

"Just wanted to hear your cute voice....."Castillo said and she kept mute.

"Iris...Iris...."

"I can hear you Castillo."

"Tomorrow is Friday...do you want to.....come over to my house by 5 in the evening?"Castillo asks.

"Um.....why?"

"Aren't we friends? Just wanted us to hang out."Castillo said.

"I'll check my schedule and.."

"Iris you don't have work tomorrow. Please,just come over to my house.....please."

"You see Castillo,I'm going out with Lorenzo tomorrow."Iris said.

"A date?"

"Sort of."Iris said.

"Oh.."Castillo mumbled. "Okay.... goodnight then..."

"Hey...after my date,we can go out."

"You sure?"He asks lowly.

"Yes. Goodnight,I'm feeling sleepy."

"Okay goodnight....I..... nevermind."He said and hung up.

PARIS•••••••Friday•••••••7am•••

Christine slowly opened her eyes and felt a hand stroking her cheek. She looked beside her and saw Logan who had a smirk on his face.

"Logan....I mean good morning boss."Christine said tucking her hair behind her ear.

She was still thinking about what happened last night between them.

Logan crawled up to her and holding her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Boss....."

"About last night...I'm not sorry for what happened. I meant to do it."Logan said.

"Huh..."

"Christine....Christine.....Christine.....You are one scheming bitch."Logan said stroking her chin.

"What do....you mean boss?"Christine stuttered in fear.

"Why are you still calling me boss.."Logan asks.

**Knock knock**

"Good morning mommy"Frankie and Francis chorused running to her on the bed.

"Good morning my babies...how was your night?"Christine asks.

"It was fine but Francis kept snoring"Frankie said and Francis glared at her.

"I'll just assume you didn't see me"Logan said

"Good morning daddy.."They both chorused.

"We're going back to New York today right?"Francis asks.

"Yeah.... we'll leave as soon as possible."Logan said. "And also... Christine will take you home."Logan said.

"Yaaay !!!!"

"Why boss?"Christine asks.

"I have to meet someone in the province for something. So just go back to New York and I need you to stay with the kids in my house."Logan said.

"But.... okay nevermind. I'll stay with them till you get back."Christine said and Logan stepped out of the room.

•••••••NEW YORK••••••••

��� WHITE HOUSE ���

Vida flinched when her door suddenly burst open. She had a towel tied round her chest.

"Knock next time....will you! What if I was naked!!"Vida yelled.

"Sorry."Lorenzo said and fell on her bed while she went to pick her clothes.

She took them and started walking to her bathroom....she changed into her uniform and came back into the room.

"Did you really have to change in there?"Lorenzo asks.

"Are you expecting me to change in front of you?"Vida snapped at him.

"So you can change in front of Castillo but you can't change in front of your own cousin!! You're unbelievable...."Lorenzo said and she sat down in front of the mirror, brushing her hair.

"I want us to talk Vida."He said.

"About?"

"Castillo...."Lorenzo said sitting up.

"What happened to Castillo?"Vida asks turning to him.

"Castillo has feelings for Iris."Lorenzo said.

"What..!!! You've got to be kidding me Enzo..."Vida asks in shock.

"Do I look like I'm joking? And you know for a fact that I like Iris so you should just try to make Castillo yours so he can forget about Iris or else I'll beat him up into a pulp."Lorenzo said.

"You know I can't force Castillo to date me. Have you asked Iris to be your girlfriend yet?"Vida asks.

"I'm planning to...after school."Lorenzo said.

"I really need to talk to Castillo...this madness has to stop."Vida said picking her bag.

"Let's go!!"She said and left her room.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Iris walked into the restroom an felt someone drag her hair forcefully.

She turned sharply to the person and a slap followed in her cheek.

"Tell me!! Did you badmouth me in front of Lorenzo? What did you tell him!!"Hazel yelled at her

"Hazel What's the meaning of this!"Iris asks holding her cheek.

"Lorenzo insulted me all because of you!! All because you insisted on having him to yourself..!! Have you no shame or sympathy at all!!! A poor street rat like you don't deserve someone like Lorenzo...!! You don't even deserve to be in a prestigious school like this!!"

Iris landed a slap on Hazel's cheeks twice. She broke down in tears as to why Hazel would suddenly say that to her.

"You have no right to insult me Hazel..!! I told Lorenzo about your feelings for him. I turned him down and tried to get him talk to you. Whatever happened between you two is not my business!! But for you to stand here and insult me because of a guy......"

"Because you deserve it. Lorenzo wouldn't have fallen for you if you never came into this school. You're the reason he turned me down....I'm sure of it.."Hazel said angrily.

"Really...I'm the reason? Okay, well let me just get it straight into your skull... Lorenzo is going to be mine. I'm sick and tired of holding back just because of you..!!! You don't deserve it! You don't deserve me sacrificing my feelings just for your sake"Iris yelled at her.

"You're not going to dare date him Iris.."Hazel snapped at her.

"Watch me do it."Iris said and walked out.

.

.

MEXICO*******

���Dreamland Hospital ���

Logan walked into an office with two men as they sat down waiting for the doctor. A middle aged man walked in taking off his coat and sat down before them.

"I guess you're the person your men talked about."the doctor said.

"Yes...I'm Logan Anderson. You conducted surgery on a lady five years ago...."Logan said.

"Yes....I conducted plastic surgery on a lady. Her name is Rachel...she was in a car accident and her far was badly burnt without repair so the only solution was to give her an entire new face. That surgery was a really tough and difficult one."The door opened said.

"Is this the Rachel?"Logan asks bringing out an old photo of Rachel in his phone

"Yes..that's the lady."the doctor said.

"Can I please see the new face you put on her?"Logan asks and the doctor nodded.

He stood up and went to his shelf looking through some old files. He brought out a file and gave it to Logan. Logan heaved a deep sigh before opening the file.

He was shocked to the core. It was really Christine's face. He knew it. Her character,her actions,the way her kids gree fond of her immediately and especially her voice. Christine played him for a fool and he's going to make her suffer for it.

Logan signed a check and gave it to the doctor.

"Thanks for this..."Logan said standing up.

He shook hands with the doctor and walked out of his office.

"What do you want us to do now boss?"One of his men asks.

"When we get to New York,buy a wedding gown and deliver it to my house....."Logan said clenching his fists as he left the hospital going to the airport.

•••••••NEW YORK•••••••

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

"Castillo...we need to talk."Vida said pulling him to an empty class.

"What is it?"Vida asks

"Lorenzo told me.."

"Let me guess...is it about Iris?"Castillo asks.

"Is it true? Do you like her?"Vida asks.

"No...."

"Stop lying and tell me the truth."Vida snapped at him.

"Vida....I don't like Iris. C'mon Lorenzo likes her and you really think I can betray him? I don't like Iris."Castillo said.

"If you don't like her then let's get into a relationship."Vida said.

"Again with this Vida..."Castillo groaned

"Castillo....look at me."she urged and he turned his gaze to her.

"Is there anything wrong with me? Am I ugly?"Vida asks.

"No Vida.... you're really beautiful but ..."

"But what!! Castillo for three years...three f*cking years I've been in love with you. Can't you just stop ignoring my feelings... please"Vida pleaded holding his hand.

"Vida I love you as a friend..."

"You can't keep loving me as a friend....I want you."vida said moving closer to him.

She stood in her tiptoe and kissed him.

"Please Castillo....if you don't love me then let me teach you how to love..."Vida said.

"Sorry Vida but I'm not changing my mind."Castillo said walking out on her.

"Castillo...!"

*********************************

��� Dismissal ���

***Castillo walked out of his class looking around for Iris but then spots her entering Lorenzo's car. He remembered that she has a date with him.

He's really trying not to be affected by it. He already knows that Iris can't love him even if he confess his feelings which he isn't sure of. He knows that Iris belongs to Lorenzo and there's nothing he could do. Lorenzo also deserves to be happy.

He texted her about meeting him when they're done and she replied. He walked to his car and drove home.

******

Lorenzo took Iris to a very fancy Restaurant around the school. They sat in the vip area and he made sure that they had the place to themselves. The waiter came in and they placed their orders and started to eat as she kept checking the time.

"Are you meeting someone?"Lorenzo asks.

"Not really...just waiting for my cousin's call."Iris said.

"Thanks for agreeing to this date"Lorenzo said and she simply smiled.

"Why'd you want us to go out?"She ask eating her food.

"Cause I want you to be my girlfriend."he said and Iris widened her eyes.

"I'm serious about you. I really want you to be my girlfriend because I love you. I know we've know each other for a short time but you're worth the love I'm going to give you. You deserve my heart Iris."Lorenzo said.

Iris's mind drifted back to her fight with Hazel. If she likes Enzo then she'll go for it not minding what Hazel thinks cause Hazel dosen't deserve whatever favor she's doing her.

"Iris....what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?"Lorenzo asks again.

"Yes."Iris said sharply without thinking.

Like is she for real,she's going into a relationship without thinking? She's really moving too fast without knowing what Lorenzo's intentions are.

"Are you serious Iris?"Lorenzo asks in surprise holding her hand.

"Yes...I'll be your girlfriend."Iris repeated and Lorenzo walked over to her and hugged her.

He disengaged the hug and leaned in to kiss her but she stopped him.

"Won't you ask for my permission first? It's my first kiss you know."Iris said.

"I don't need permission to kiss my baby.."Lorenzo çooed and kissed her.

He roamed his hand on her back not breaking the kiss. He quickly moved his lips to her neck and placed kisses on it.

"Lorenzo stop...it's tickling.."She chuckled and he stopped

"I love you Iris. I promise...I won't ever break your trust or your heart."Lorenzo said.

"I love you too."She smiled.

*

*

*

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
551K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
67 0 24
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ ~A different fairy tale~ _______ "It's either that or I kill all of you starting with you first." Catherine's eyes go wide. "3...
44 0 13
Felicity or " Sitti" as what her friends and family call her is a very passionate and smart girl. Her parents are giving her all the love and care th...