FALLING FOR HER SMILE

By DELIGHTPRINZ

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it. "What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly. "Um... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 9

1 1 0
By DELIGHTPRINZ

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

��� Library ���

Castillo walked into the library and his eyes scanned the room. He saw who he was looking for and walked up to her. She was sitting with Hazel.

Hazel was completing a project while Iris was reading for the quiz tomorrow.

"Everyone out!!!"Castillo ordered and Iris raised her head and that was when she noticed his presence.

Everyone packed their bags at books and headed towards the door, including Iris and Hazel.

"Everyone except you.."He said referring to Iris.

Iris looks at Hazel and told her to leave which she did immediately.

"What do you want?"She suddenly ask him sitting back on the chair with her eyes glued to her book.ttutty

Castillo snatched the book from her, closing it.

"Castillo stop this..!! I'm not done reviewing..!!"Iris protested.

"No..."He said firmly.

"What the heck is your problem..!!! I need to read for the quiz!!"

"Read at home."He said placing the book back at the shelf.

"I can't...."

"Why?"He cut her off.

"After school,I go to work and go home by 7....I barely have enough time to rest and do the chores at home. So please let me be."Iris begged but he was adamant.

"Fine!!! You can have the book to yourself...ugly face!!!!"She yelled at him standing from her seat as she packed her books.

She walked towards the door but then felt someone pull her arm and before she knew what was happening he trapped her against the door.

"Say that I'm ugly again....I dare you.."Castillo said keenly peering into her eyes and next she bit her lower lip.

"Can't talk again?"

"You're ugly..!! You're uglier than a zombie!!"She said and pushed him off.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a seat in the library making her sit and he sat in front of her.

"So is Lorenzo your partner tomorrow?"Castillo asks.

She rolled her eyes before nodding.

"You're being rude you know...I'm trying to be nicer here."He said.

"You're really wasting my time Casti..."

"Let's make a bet."He said cutting her off and needm snarled at him.

"Bet on what?"She arched her brows.

"If I win the competition, I'll kiss you and I mean it dummy..."Castillo said with a wink and she she gasped.

"Ewww.... gross."She scoffs.

"It's a privilege to get a kiss from me."

"And if I win?"She asks cutting him off.

"Your call...what do you want .."He said folding his arms.

"You stay the hell away from my life."Iris said.

"Ouch.....that's too harsh."Castillo said.

"Deal....?"

"Deal."He said and she took her books walking out of the library.

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

"Boss I think we're having a slight problem."Christine said.

"Let me see"Logan said as she walked over to his table with her laptop.

She placed it on his desk and leaned in scrolling through a file as she was explaining something to him.

Logan's attention suddenly got divided when her hair fell over her ear. He looked at her and she tucked it behind her ear.

He couldn't take his eyes off her. Her side view was really captivating and her lips looked soft. Crazy thoughts began to run through his head.

"So I think we should just address the matter asap."She was done explaining and looked at him.

"Boss..."

"Boss"She called again and he looked at her eyes.

"Is...is there a problem?"She asks but he brought his face closer to hers.

He didn't break the eye contact and next his lips was slightly brushing against hers.

Her heart skipped and she really tried to stop him but she couldn't resist it. She also wants to kiss him,badly. When he saw she didn't object,he pressed his lips on hers kissing her.

He slowly stood up not breaking the kiss as he pulled her by the waist and she slowly pushed him off. This isn't right! She's clearly taking advantage of him now.

"Christine...why'd you stop?"He asks calmly still holding her waist.

"This isn't right boss. I....I don't want to do this,I'm sorry."Christine said freeing herself from his grip.

"Christine look at me."He urged and she turned her gaze to him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"He asked and she shook her head negatively.

"Then why'd you stop me? Look at me and tell me that you don't want this...."

"That's not the point...I don't want to......I just.....I'm sorry boss but I can't."Christine said bowing her head.

"Okay,you can get back to work."He said sternly and walked out of his office whole Christine sighed.

"Goodness sake Christine,why didn't you stop him earlier..."she scolded herself.

*

*

"What the hell were you thinking Logan..!! I shouldn't have kissed her."Logan scolded himself.

He placed his hand on his lips and slowly smiled.

"But I just couldn't resist her....look at me thinking she has any feelings for me."He shook his head before walking to his car.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

........ School Field.........

"What did you and Castillo talk about?"Hazel asks.

"Nothing much. Just about the quiz tomorrow. He said that if he wins he'd go back to bullying me but if I win,he'd stay away from me."Iris said sitting at a bench.

"That's a good thing. At least you can now study in----"She paused when she saw Lorenzo standing behind Iris.

"Hi..."Lorenzo said sitting beside Iris.

"Hi....."

"Do you have plans today? Let's go out.."Lorenzo said.

"I'm sorry but I'll be busy after work. I can't come."Iris declined.

"Okay...and sorry about last night at the club. I went out of line."Lorenzo said.

"What happened at the club....last night?"Hazel asks in confusion looking at Iris.

"Crazy me,I tried to kiss Iris last night."Lorenzo said and Iris quickly turned her gaze to Hazel.

"I'll see you at the quiz tomorrow."He said holding her hand.

She slowly nodded and left.

"Hazel it's not what you think"Iris said.

"Yeah I know. He asked you out and you went with him without telling me and he tried to kiss you."Hazel said.

"Hazel why are you acting like this?"

"It's because you went out with him even when you knew I had feelings for him so tell me...do you now like him?"

"Hazel I don't like Lorenzo and nothing happened at the club."Iris explained but Hazel just walked out on her.

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

Christine was done for the day and was packing her stuff. She was about to leave when she bumped into Logan who came into the office.

"Sorry boss."She said and he nodded.

"Christine about what happened earlier. I'm sorry....I don't know what came over me....I'm sorry for kissing you but I don't regret it."Logan said and Christine had a puzzled expression on her face.

Logan didn't take his eyes off her. He kept peering into her eyes. Initially he thought he wouldn't be able to fall in easily with another woman after what Rachel did to him but he just couldn't control what he felt for Christine. He doesn't even know what to call it.

Christine on the other hand wanted to tell him the truth before it's too late but she couldn't. She was afraid that he'd hate her for good and not let her go near her kids anymore but she has to tell him sooner or later because if Logan finds out himself, she'd be damned for good.

"It's okay sir....I understand. I'll take my leave now."Christine said and walked out of the office.

���️VEGARA'S ���️8pm...

"I'm home!!!"Iris announced as soon as she entered the house but everywhere was silent.

"Huh? Where is she?"Iris asked dropping her bag on the chair as she went upstairs to Christine's room.

She found he standing at the balcony, drinking a cup of coffee and spacing out.

"Christine.."Iris called.

"You're home..."Christine said hugging her.

"What's with the mood? Did anything happen at the office?"Iris asks sitting down on a chair.

"I need help Iris."Christine said.

"Help with what?..."

"I...I found Logan."Christine said.

"Logan? Isn't he your ex-boyfriend from five years ago?"Iris asked.

"Yes...I found him."Christine said.

"Um....well are you planning on telling him who you are or have you forgotten about him for good."Iris asked

"Iris....Logan is my boss at the office."Christine said.

"What!!!!!!!!"Iris exclaimed in shock. "You better stop playing pranks on me..."

"Iris I'm serious. I don't know what to do. I want to tell him the truth and ask for his forgiveness but it's not easy."Christine said. "And I also feel bad for the kids."

"Whoah.... what kids?"Iris asks arching her brows.

"Logan and I had two kids five years ago?"

"And you left them? Christine how come I'm only hearing this now!! You told me that you only went to extort money from people to pay up your debts.. you never told me that you and Logan were in a relationship and even had kids!!"Iris yelled at her.

"Christine what kind of mother are you!!"Iris yelled at her.

"I just didn't want to drag them into the mess I created"

"That's not an excuse...since you fell in love with Logan and he had money you should've told him you were owing some people and he'd pay them but you still had the heart to leave him and two kids!!!"Iris yelled at her.

"I'm sorry..."

"You should be sorry for yourself Racheal!! You better tell them the truth because if he finds out himself,you're done for..."Iris said walking out of the room.

........ Next Day.......

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Everyone sat at the auditorium as the participants went on stage. The teachers were still at their office and the quiz was to begin in an hour.

Lorenzo was sitting beside Iris and they were in team C while Castillo and Vida were in team A and there were seven teams with fourteen participants in total.

Iris kept stealing glances at Castillo and found him looking at her. She turned her face to him again and he winked at her. She widened her eyes in shock and looked away.

"Are you okay?"Lorenzo asks.

"Yeah......I'm fine."she said looking back at Castillo who had a smirk on his lips.

Castillo brought out his phone and texted her.

���Why'd you keep looking at me...do you miss me���

��� You're my nightmare Castillo���

���You ready for this dummy���

���I was born ready... Zombie.���

���You better pray you win because if I win, you're back to square one.���

���Stop making a fool out of yourself. We'll see who wins in the end.���

���But if you win,are you sure you want me to stay away from you?���

���Yes!! Because nothing good has ever come from you towards me. So if I win....you stay on your own.���

���❤️❤️❤️���

She glared at him and he winked at her and she looked away immediately.

*

*

*

*

*TBC*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 13
Felicity or " Sitti" as what her friends and family call her is a very passionate and smart girl. Her parents are giving her all the love and care th...
8.4K 255 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...
398K 8.6K 74
WARNING: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ High and descriptive sexual content, strong language, and substance use. Recommended for 18+ readers. Read at your discretion. "I...
958 55 9
" Why are always like this, since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look d...