ALL MINE

By x_urbvndxyss

a ya love story 😖 More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven

chapter three

909 22 6
By x_urbvndxyss

jhyzir omiri jackson
monday | may 6th
4pm

"dada!!" jhymari's little voice yelled out from the other side of my bedroom door.

My gaze shoots from the door to khamyri, "did you lock the door?" she mouthed climbed off me, wrapping her body up in the sheets while i struggled to put on my boxers.

"Give me one second!" I yelled out, successfully getting dressed.

Khamyri scurried to my bathroom and i opened the door, revealing baby boy smiling up at me and running straight to the bathroom.

I silently cursed myself walking into the bathroom seeing it was empty, "mari, where you at little man?"

"we in here, mir" khamyri semi-yelled from the closet. I walked through the bathroom to the walk in closet.

I leaned against the doorframe watching khamyri and mari deep in conversation about god knows what. "a-and guess what i did!" his face lit up with excitement.

"what did you do bear?" khamyri raised her brow, picking him up & placing him on her waist.

"i did what daddy told me to do, i hit him back!" he shrugged. Khamyri looked up at me, glaring at me.

"really? jhymari you know hitting is bad, right? you can't just hit someone because you don't like what they are saying, other people has a right to their opinion just like you do. okay?"

Jhymari frowned, his eyes brimming with tears. "yes, ma'am."

oh boy I sighed lowly pinching the bridge of my nose, "what you crying for mari?"

tears stained his face, "i-i feel bad now." he hiccuped, khamyri rubbed his back in circular motions and he laid his head on her shoulder.

"it's alright to feel bad, mari. as long as you apologize next time you see him & jhymari, don't let me hear about you hitting anyone else."

"i will tomorrow & you won't." he cheesed, yawning.

Khamyri stood to her feet walking pass me back into my room she laid mari down in the bed and placed pillows around his tiny body. I watched her from afar.

I yawned covering my mouth, "I'm beat as hell. come take a nap with me mamas." i said getting back in the bed beside jhymari.

"just for an hour, then i gotta meet my aunt and ryn at the restaurant." khamyri yawned, getting in the bed too. I laid on the right side of the bed while khamyri laid on top of me and mari laid beside us.

- two hours later -

"dammit" khamyri huffed, stirring me up from my sleep. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and look around to see her rushing to get her clothes and shoes on. "what is going on?" i sigh looking beside me, jhymari was knocked out cold.

that little boy could sleep through just about anything, khamyri the same way. He get it from her. "I'm late, we overslept." she scoffed.

I jump out of the bed and hurry to put my clothes on. khamyri wakes up mari and we rush out of the house to my car.

"jhyzir slow down, what the fuck. you got our son in this damn car chill!" she lowly fumes trying not to wake up mari as he slept peacefully in his car seat.

"chill out, riri. i got this."

"whatever you say" she scoffs, answering her phone as it rung repeatedly.

"hey. yes I'm on the way. i'm with jhyzir now." khamyri sighs in annoyance.

"bi-bye!" she hung up, she looked at me than at mari who was stirring awake. It didn't take long for us to pull up to krystal's restaurant.

I park the car and help khamyri get out then she gets mari out of his car seat. i lock the car and we walk into the full restaurant, "oh my gosh! look at my nephew!! baby bearrrr!" khamryn coo'd taking mari from riri.

his eyes light up at her and they walk over to a booth me and riri share a look before following her. "awh shit, well if it ain't the little family. wassup bro." nario joked, making riri mug him and i dapped him up.

she flicked him off and sat across from her sister at the end of the table while me and nario sat near the window.

our waitress came over to the table to take our order. "what can i do for you guys this evening?" she smiled, i felt her eyeing the fuck outta me but i ignored it.

"baby, you already know what you want?" khamyri asks, i look at khamyri who fake was scanning the menu knowing we was getting our usual lil shit.

"mhm"

"okay, we'll have the number 5 with collard greens and rice, the number 8 medium well with mashed potatoes and asparagus, and a number 2 on the kids meal with sweet potato fries." she nodded closing the menu.

"and don't even think about messing up our order cause our aunt is the owner and we can get you fired." khamryn mugged, looking the waitress up and down.

the waitress nervously smiled taking down the order on her pad and walked away. "y'all are hell i swear" nario chuckled at the twins.

"oh, well. sis better tread lightly cause ion play bout my sister." khamryn added, nodding.

"chill out bruh, we don't got the time for the loco twins to pop off." i chimed in, side eyeing khamyri.

the twins bust out laughing knowing it was true, khamyri & khamryn have always been known as the loco twins; ryn being the lo cause she goes below the belt in situations while riri being the co, cause her ass gets crazy when she gets pushed.

She actually chilled out when she got pregnant with mari, but that shit still deep down inside of her. "look we can't make any promises, just don't fuck up." khamyri spoke and khamryn shrugged.

the waitress came back with our meal. we ate our food and talked about little things coming up like mari birthday 2nd birthday.

introducing the "lo" of loco 😝

khamryn alaiya kolton (19)

introducing "lo's" man

nario izamar newman (20)

introducing "baby bear"

jhymari kiyale jackson (j2)

04/17/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 894 22
He lowered his head towards me, a cocky grin spreading across his lips as he raked his eyes across my body before landing them back on mine. I click...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
95.5K 3.4K 140
Who knew one interaction could change everything.
230K 10.3K 40
"If only you were mine.." "Baby I'm thuggin I cant be ya' boyfriend."