PINK ROSE

By Lekhikawrites

BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as... More

Prologue & Note
Aesthetics & Playlist
~1.
~2.
~3.
~4.
~5.
~6.
~7.
~8.
~9.
~10.
~11.
~12.
~13.
~14.
~16.
~17.
~18.
~19.
~20.
~21.
~22.
~23.
~24.
~25.
~26.
~27.

~15.

2.7K 161 22
By Lekhikawrites

Author's Pov

Aakriti entered the house with her lofty gate only to be surprised by her new surroundings, she roamed her eyes in every corner of the house with a face of confusion. The Wooden Sofa set was replaced by the cushion baggy ones, and the dining table which was Rectangular shaped changed to a round table, she was about to turn back to ask thousands of questions coming in her little head but before she could ask him, Shalini Aunty came with a glass of water for her. Aakriti smiled looking back at her when she forwarded the glass of water to her, but she got more confused when she found out the glass was not a glass but a plastic glass not exactly plastic but made up of mixed fiber.

She frowned looking at every slight change coming in front of her eyes, she took one sip from the glass and encountered her first question to Shalini Aunty,

"What's this Aunty ?", squinting her eyes in confusion she asked.

"Ask him", Only replying this to her as an answer she went inside the kitchen to do her business.

Why this sudden change what has happened? She was articulating her thoughts when she felt his presence around her she turned back, he was holding her bag in his hand which she had forgotten to carry with her. She internally slapped herself and walked towards him to take her bag from him.

She was holding her glass of water. She motioned him to hand over her bag, he nodded before taking the glass from her hand and gulping some of the sips. For a second she also forgot that she had drunk it first, she took her bag from his hand as she began with her never-ending curious questions,

"Who changed this?", was her first question.

"Me", he answered in his stern voice.

"Why?", she retorted back.

"Because I wanted to", he replied, making her frown at his answer.

"But why do you want to?", She questioned back making him Huff at her question, he kept the glass on the table, and his eyes met with her curious eyes as he continued,

"Because you did this to yourself", he held her both hands while making her sit on the chair as he looked after her injured hand.

"Matlab", looking up at his face she questioned with her continuously blinking eyes.

"Sweetheart", he huffed before continuing,

"Because they were hurting you. I mean I can't handle your clumsiness but at least I can prevent things which hurt you", he replied soft voice. She didn't say anything instead she only stared at him without a blink.

His eyes found her haze of staring as he asked,

"Go and freshen up", He insists. She nods at him before ascending the stairs.
She went to her room and after taking a quick shower without letting her wound get wet.

Wrapping herself in the long white towel she moves towards her closet when she feels a sudden pain in her lower back. She cursed under her breath and she understood why this was happening, For the last two days, she had been feeling the ache in her whole body, her toes, and even her breasts started hurting slightly. She too waiting for her monthly date. But you might find it silly that Aakriti forgets her month dates every month and she doesn't know when her monthly visitor will come.

She huffs feeling the pain in her lower abdomen as she takes out some comfy clothes from the closet. After changing into some comfortable she descended to the living area.

She directly went to the kitchen where Shalini Aunty was busy cooking, Aakriti decided to help her when she got another shock that they didn't have a single piece of glass crockery in their kitchen.

Aakriti was about to start cutting some veggies when a manly voice reached her ear from the living area, letting her stop at her work. She knew it wasn't his voice she walked out of the kitchen, only to get a glimpse of a man who had directly invaded their house.

"Excuse me", her voice turned out void and high to gain the attention of this new stranger. The man turns back facing Aakriti.

A Tall, dark man with a light mustache and beard, was smiling looking at Aakriti like he knew her. Aakriti observed him with a frown trying to articulate if she knew him or not and she didn't. He was handsome but not more than him. But their heights are almost the same. Before that man could say anything Aakriti shot a dagger of questions at him,

"Who are you Mr.? How can you invade inside? According to my knowledge I don't know you who are you? Who allowed you to come inside?",

As that man witnessed Aakriti's shooting daggers on him, his eyes widened in surprise, but before he could confront himself. A familiar manly voice reached their ears they found Abhivanth standing near the stairs,

"Raj?", he called his name with a mix of shock as that Raj-named man went towards Abhivant and they shared a brotherly hug, Aakriti stared at them with a hint of confusion.

When they broke the hug Abhivanth called his wife,

"Kriti, he's my friend.", Abhivant addressed as Aakriti felt a little embarrassed for behaving like that with him. She stared at Raj with an apology when he left his friend's side walked towards Aakriti and forwarded his hand saying,

"Hi, I'm Raj Sorry, Rajveer Gupta. Your husband's only friend", he introduced himself but before forwarding her hand Aakriti's eyes went towards her husband, their eyes met as Abhivanth passed a nod to her, But he didn't like it. No, not the handshake but her eyes which searched for his permission.

Aakriti forwarded her hand meekly before mumbling a sorry to Rajveer.

"Ohh, it's okay bhabhi.", he said with a goofy smile. Aakriti smiled back at him.

"Your good name?", he asked with a smile.

"Aakriti Pra...Aakriti Sinha", she said confidently. A proud smile appeared on Abhivanth's face as she introduced herself both the friends shared a glance with a smile.

After talking a pleasant minute more with them, Aakriti went to her work in the kitchen.

Both the men sat in the living area as they indulged themselves in their friendly talks,

"Hmmm, Kriti han", as they both sat on the couch Rajveer mocked Abhivant.

Abhivant chuckled in response and nodded at his remark.

"She's cute", Rajveer said with a smug.

"I know", passing a grumpy stare at his friend Abhivant replied making Rajveer laugh at his response.

"Nevermind Bhai, but how did this all happen? Where did you find this girl?", Rajveer asked curiously.

"It's a long story but shortly it all happened unexpectedly", Abhivant sighed when he remembered the memories.

Not everything but Rajveer had a slight idea of their unexpected marriage.

They were busy talking when Aakriti and Shalini Aunty came up with coffee and snacks for the duo.

Aakriti was about to leave when Rajveer stopped and asked her to sit and talk with them, She again looked at Abhivanth and after gaining a nod from him she sat beside Abhivanth, where he left enchanted by her intoxicating and captivating presence, his eyes never left to admire or appreciate her presence. he lived for this moment to be near her.

_______________

It's been more than half an hour the three were sharing some pleasant talk when Rajveer decided to take leave, the couple insisted on dinner but he respectfully denied it by saying his wife is waiting for him,
Aakriti too enjoyed talking to him, and she got to know that he was out of town when their marriage took place, and Rajveer invited them to mark their presence in his home.

Aakriti bid bye to him as Abhivanth and Rajveer walked together.

"You won at life, she's seriously a very nice girl", Rajveer whispered to him.
Abhivanth simply smiled at his statement with a nod.

"You love her?", a sudden question from him made him feel uneasy for a moment.
Abhivant head snapped towards him,

"I think you do", Rajveer remarked before opening the door of his car.
Abhivanth stayed silent not knowing what to answer when he continued saying,

"Give her some time, not expeditiously but things will work", Abhivant nodded at him with an assuring smile before Rajveer geared up, to drive.

_________

It was the time of night when they both had their dinner together. Now Aakriti isn't uncomfortable or awkward around him but pleasantly she likes his presence around herself.

After the dinner, Aakriti started collecting the dishes when Abhivanth's eyes fell on her bandaged hand and he realized she hadn't changed the dressings. He caught her hand in his hold and made her sit on the chair, Aakriti left confused there when she tried to ask but he hushed her,

He collected the dishes and kept them in the basin and came back with a first-aid kit. There Aakriti realized that she hadn't changed the dressings of her wounded hand.

Abhivanth pulled a chair and took a seat facing her as he kept the kit on the table before taking her wounded hand in her.
Aakriti didn't utter a word but simply stared at him. He started cleaning her wound as Aakriti was staring at him with her reverberated thoughts going inside her mind.

Breaking the silence between them clearing his throat he gained her attention when he called her out softly,

"Kriti, can I ask you something?", she looked at him and passed a quick nod to him to continue.

"Why did you look at me when Raj was introducing himself to you?", her expression changed within a second as she articulated the worst-case scenario.

"Aise hi, Sorry", her voice trembled with fear as she remembered the things which she didn't want to do.

"Your eyes were asking for permission and why is it so?"His voice was low yet tough. She looked at him as she pressed her lips feeling some unknown fear inside her but she believed intrusive thoughts that he would never hurt her.

"I thought you wouldn't like it...you will get angry afterward", in a dim voice not letting her fear empower her she answered.

"Why? Why will I get angry?", bandaging her wound properly, keeping the ointments aside, holding her hand in his, and lowering his eyes to her level, he uttered softly looking at her.

Aakriti gazed up, staring directly into his deep eyes she stayed silent for a moment then quaked with her trembled voice as she remembered her childhood,

"My uncle used to scold me and used to get very angry whenever I or Namrata di used to talk to any man or a boy", his eyes darted directly onto her as he heard every word carefully as his face turned grouchy, but he kept stern as he caressed her back of the hand with his thumb to calm himself and her too, as she continued with a stutter,

"He used to join our name with them, and he also used to question our character...so I thought...", cutting her words between he grunted,

"I trust you Aakriti", his jaw clenched, he's hold tightened on her hand as he looked straight into her Beautiful eyes stressing on every word he continued,

"I trust you, Aakriti. If I had any problem with the man around you I would keep him away from you. I'll not abandon or question you, and firstly you don't have to be feared by anyone. You decide with whom you want to talk and whom you want to keep away", cupping her face with his one hand and looking at her innocent face, his thumb caressing her soft cheek.

"If I feel that any man around you is not good for you, I will not even let him spare his shadow on you", his words were filled with sincerity, obvious affection, and care for her.

With the back of his finger, he caressed her soft cheek, who was staring at him with a furrow. He's just the perfect man that every girl dreams of. How much he's different. He said he trusts me with what else I want. These affection-filled words of him affect her. how much she denies but she feels something for him, this closeness, his touch affects her.

Aakriti was staring blankly at him until she felt a sting pain in her abdomen. She huffed as she closed her eyes feeling the sudden cramp.

"What happened?", he worried.

"Nothing", clutching her stomach she hissed.

"Aakriti what happened, are you okay?", his panicked voice reached her ears as he cupped her face.

"Yess", she answered between her hiss as she felt wetness down there and she understood what it was. She tried to stand up but seeing her uneasy state Abhivanth stood up holding her hand to support her.

"You're not fine at all. Hospital chale?", he insisted seeing her difficulty standing up.

"Nooo", she yelped. Abhivanth squinted his brows in confusion not understanding what was wrong with her.
Aakriti finally stood up and took one step forward, then a second. Seeing her unique duck walk made him more confused.

"Oye", he called her and before she could turn he walked towards her and his arm wrapped around her waist he lifted her in his arms making her gasp. She screamed in surprise, as she instantly wrapped her hand around his neck.

"Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap", ignoring her question he started walking upstairs.

She again tried to call him but he again ignored her question, so she started wiggling in his hold, feeling her struggle in his arms, he halted middle of the stairs and looking at her small figure in his hold he growled in his grouchy tone,

"Chup Raho warna yaha se neeche fenk doonga tumhe", her eyes widened in rage before she could say anything they reached near her room, and he pushed the door with his foot in a swing motion.

___________________

Hello, butterflies 👋
Here is another update.
Please don't be a silent reader and at least tell me how was the chapter I'm eagerly waiting for your review.

Do vote, comment, and share❤️
Till then byeee lovelies❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.1K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...
126K 11.6K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...
19.2K 1.1K 24
เค•เคนเคคเฅ‡ เคนเฅˆเค‚...... เคชเฅเคฐเฅ‡เคฎ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคธเฅ‡ เคชเคนเคฒเฅ‡ เคฆเฅ‹เคจเฅ‹เค‚ เค†เค‚เค–เฅ‡เค‚ เค–เฅเคฒเฅ€ เคนเฅ‹, เคชเฅเคฐเฅ‡เคฎ เค•เคฐ เคฒเฅ‡เคจเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‡ เคชเคถเฅเคšเคพเคค เคเค• เค†เค‚เค– เคฎเฅ€เคš เคฒเฅ‹เฅค .. เคชเคฐ เคœเฅ‹ เค…เค—เคฐ เคฆเฅ‹เคจเฅ‹เค‚ เค†เค‚เค–เฅ‡เค‚ เค–เฅ‹เคฒเคจเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‹ เคฎเคœเคฌเฅ‚เคฐ เค•เคฟเคฏเคพ เคœเคพเค เคค...
65.5K 5.4K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...