My new school

De books_writesxx

Maddie Rodriguez a girl who isn't afraid of anything after what her past put her through. Maddie gets sent to... Mai multe

1
aesthetic
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14

10

31 3 2
De books_writesxx

Maddie

"Yes" I say.

I feel really bad he might loss every thing but at the same time you don't bet on people. Like come on grow up. I mean marrying Duke isn't going to be to bad. I just feel like it's to much for me right now why I agreed i have no clue.

"Great, we are going to give you Duke's grandma's ring." His mom says. (Picture above.)

"Maddie can I talk to you alone." Duke says.

Oh no

"Sure." I say

We walk to what I think his room is its huge.

"Why." Is all he says.

I'm going to act stupid.

"Why what?" I ask even though I know.

"Why did you agree to marrying me." He says.

"Because I felt bad." I say.

"Never feel bad for my family." He says.

"And I want you to agree to marrying me when you want not when my parents want." He says.

"Maybe I didn't just do it for your parents." I say.

"What are you talking about." Duke says.

I walk up to Duke and kiss him.

"Maybe I like you fiance." I say. That work feels weird to say.
Fiance

Fiance

Fiance

Like I said weird.

"Maddie don't do that." Duke says.

"Lie about things like that. I will believe you." Duke says.

Before I can respond there is a knock on the door.

"Cut out the kissy kissy shit and come back dad need to talk to us." Dukes brother says.

I open the door and walk out.

"We where not kissing." I say.

"Well." Duke says and stops saying whatever he was going to when I turn around and give him a 'if you say another word I will kill you'

We walk back to the table and Dukes mom give me the ring and I go to put it on but Duke takes it from me and grabs my left hand and slips the ring on.

"If where doing this where going it right." He says.

"I'm sure we are." I say.

"We will see you guys next week and plan out the wedding." Dukes dad says.

"All of you." Dukes mom adds.

"Yes sir and ma'am." I say.

"Its Kate and William." Dukes mom says.

"I like sir." Dukes dad says.

"Ok William." I say.

He looks angry. Oh no did I make him upset. Thats payback for making me marry your son. But it was my choice. Oh I'm fucked. After a while we got in the car Duke kept asking if I was fine and I always said yes. We finally got back to the school and the boys are asleep when we get there. I don't read today i just go to sleep.

Noah

I wake up at 5 I'm not usually up this early in the morning. I watch TV for a while and see Maddie coming out of her room.

"Why are you up at.." I have to check the time. " 6 o'clock." I say.

"Why are you up." She says.

She sits down next to me and starts watching tv.

"I'm up because I can't sleep." I say.

"Same." She says.

"So how was last night." I ask her.

"What." She says.

"When you where at Dukes house." I say.

"It was...different." she says.

"Oh I know." I say.

Last time I was over there they looked at me like I was the poorest kid they ever met. They also where very mean to me and told me that I should ditch him and that they would pay me to do it. Of course Duke was in the bathroom. But I denied several times. They hated me after that and kept telling me that I would have become rich and that they can ask any of the other kids. They said I was different because I didn't take any of the money and that I would be a true friend. They offer me about 2 billion dollars at the most. That's also when I realized that his parents were screwed up and I really liked Duke as a friend. We have been friends for five years.

"You can tell me if they tried to pay you off. They did to me. As you can see I didn't." I say.

"They didn't. I think they know I would never do that." She says.

Weird.

"Do you want to watch a movie it is Sunday after all." I say.

"Sure what movie should we watch." She says.

I

go through the list.

"Maze runner." I say

"No." She says.

"Divergent."

"No."

"Fast and furious."

"Whats that?" She asks.

I'm dying inside right now.

"You haven't heard of fast and furious." I say.

"No. We can watch it if you want." She says.

"Oh we are." I say.

We put on the first movie and Maddie kept asking me a lot of questions about the movie and I told her just watch the movie. She looked bored for a little then as the movie started to pick up she loved it. She asks me to watch the next one. When we where in the middle of the second one Maddie phone starts ringing and she looked at it then put it down. I wonder how that was. I little after Duke and Alex came to watch then Matt soon after. When were on the third movie Maddie phone wouldn't stop ringing. Maddie sighs then passes it to Duke.

Duke

"Hello." Lucas says.

"Hello again." I say.

"You." He says.

"Why the fuck do you have Maddies phone again." He says.

"Because." I say.

"Because why you fucking idiot." He says.

I'm going to kill this kid if he can't fucking shut his mouth.

"I will tell you the Because. Because you hurt her and will never deserve a girl like Maddie. If I ever hear you call her or see you near her I will kill you. Never come near her again." I say.

"And why would I do that and why do you care." He says.

"Because she's my fucking fiancée." I say. And hang up.

All the boys are staring at me in shock. Noah the first to speak.

"Fiancée since fucking when." He says.

"SHIT."

"WHAT THE FUCK."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME."

They all speak at once.

Maddie puts up her hand with the ring on it.

"No fucking way." Noah says.

"It happened last night I agree to marrying him because his parents decided to fuck with his life. So I said yes so it wouldn't effect him." Maddie says.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Noah says.

_____________________________________________

Hey

Finally done with this chapter going to work on stolen truth now.

The next chapter will be out soon im trying my best but exams are also coming up so I'm trying to focus on school.

Love y'all 💓

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Break Me De AJ

Ficțiune generală

423K 10.4K 44
Vanessa is a sixteen year old orphan from Vermont. With a rough past and no hope of getting adopted, she is surprised when one day a lovely couple wa...
506K 8.2K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...
792 18 12
Matthew Kingston was the new student and was instantly scouted by the popular group of students for his charming looks. Jace Anderson, the school's b...
99 11 7
Mel is send to a boardingschool by her parents. She gladly goes, anything to get away from them. But when she arrives she meets a guy that is everyth...