ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴏᴄ x ᴇᴠᴀɴ ʙᴜᴄᴋʟ...

By Amberslvrs

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟒
𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟎𝟐𝟓
𝟎𝟐𝟔
𝟎𝟐𝟕
𝟎𝟐𝟖
𝟎𝟐𝟗

𝟎𝟏𝟓

129 7 0
By Amberslvrs

Season 2 episode 10
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Evan Buckley, Alyssa is the next room please and I mean please sneak out carefully." Olivia laughed buttoning her shirt back up. "I'm like a Ninja no one will ever see me coming or going." Buck replies making Olivia laugh. "You're such a dork." Olivia walked over to him. "And?" Buck questioned looking down at the girl. "And." Olivia kissed him and he kissed backed. "It's honestly funny to see someone be so dorky." Olivia chuckles fixing his shirt for him."Yeah, yeah." Buck put his arms over Olivia's neck looking down at her. Olivia smiled cupping the side of his face then planting a kiss on his lips. Buck kissed back before there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Like a ninja." Buck whispered pulling away grabbing a Santa hat of Olivia's nightstand wearing. finding a hiding place.

••

Bobby and his team rushed over to the man who had just fell of the roof?? "Sir can you move at all?" Bobby ask the man who was laying down on the floor in pain. "It hurts." The man shouts out. "Okay probably a good sign just stay still can you tell me how this happened?" Bobby asked. "Snowman pushed me off the roof." The man tells them as Olivia hides her laughter by covering her mouth on Buck's shoulder. "Sorry guys."  Olivia stood up straight looking at her co workers. "Bloods pressures one twenty over seventy respirations good." Chimney informs them. "All right yeah, do we move him over a little bit?" Bobby asks as his team nod moving the man. "Doesn't appear to be any spinal damage." Eddie says looking at them. "Let's him on a backboard ." Bobby says before the lift the man up moving him. "Oh looks like the baby Jesus broke your fall." Chimney says holding his laughter in. "That's a Christmas miracle." Buck added as Olivia kept her composure but untimely laughing. "I'm sorry guys I apologise." Olivia just laughed harder before her and the rest of the team transported the man.

••

"You need a new Christmas tree liv." Amayah laughed looking at the tree. "Hey! The tree is perfectly fine!" Olivia frowned turning to her sister. "I'm with Maya on this, you've had this tree for years think like  Sharpay it's out with the old and in with the new." Alyssa smiled. Olivia rolls her eyes before throwing a cushion at Alyssa. "Fine, we'll get a new Christmas tree or whatever." Olivia sighed before getting tackled down by Alyssa and Amayah.  "oh jeez-" Olivia laughed sitting back up.

•••

"How longs he been in the air?" Buck asks sat in the fire engine. "Plane took off from LAX Eighteen minutes ago it was diverted to Socal airport." Bobby tells them as Olivia frowns slightly. "Eighteen minutes it's nearly long enough to reach altitude it's not good. Cargo isn't pressurised or heated." Eddie explains. "I thought coach was bad." Chimney smirks. "Guys make sure we have two warming blankets standing by." Olivia says bouncing her leg up and down. "Copy that." Chimney nods. Buck looks over at Olivia and sees her leg bouncing up and down he pulls his brows together wanting to say something but they arrive at the scene. "Put your lights on let's go Chim." Bobby tells Chimney as everyone rushes to the plane. "oh joy."Chimney calls out looking at all the boxes. "Looks like we're opening presents early this year huh?" Buck says walking behind everyone else. "Clock is ticking guys, we've got to find this kid. Dispatch said he was having trouble breathing even before he went up in the air." Bobby explains before they hear a phone ring. "Wait do you guys hear that?" Olivia asks looking at them. "Stethoscope?" Olivia takes a stethoscope of Eddie placing it on a box hearing the phone ring. "That's our guy!" Olivia shouts out as they begin to take the shrink wrap off. "I've got him he's in there he's in there." Buck shouts calls out.  Before Olivia cuts open the box and her Buck drag him out. They lift him onto the backboard. "He's cold cap." Chimney looks at Bobby before Olivia passes him the warming blankets. "Starting compressions!" Olivia shouts out starting the compressions. "How's he doing Eddie?" Bobby asks worriedly. "Still nothing." Eddie replies. Olivia starts to panic more looking at the boy. "Alright Buck Switch." Olivia calls out before her and Buck switch over. "Hold for pulse check." Eddie shouts out. "Still nothing." Eddie adds on.  Olivia watches picking at her lip. "come on.." She whispers under her breath. "I've got a pulse!" Eddie shouts out. "Welcome back Brandon." Bobby smiles at him. "I'm not dead?" Brandon asks weakly. "You're not dead." Olivia smiled before his phone rang. "Well someone really wants to talk to you." Chimney laughs looking at the phone. "She told me not to answer it." Brandon replies weakly. "Who did?" Olivia asks raising her brows. "Maddie the 911 lady. She said she would ring it for you to find me." Brandon explained before Chimney took the phone call.

••

It was the LAFDs annual toy drive kids here left right and centre and of course, the place was decorated all Christmassy.
Olivia, Buck, and chimney were helping around as the three of them laughed at Olivia's old phobia of Santa. "laugh all you want but it's a real phobia and am now cured . Olivia smiled making the two laugh. "Wait guys listen." Chimney said as he listened carefully at Eddies and this woman's conversation. "Maybe it's the perfect place,we can actually have a conversation that doesn't end up with us in bed." The woman says as their eyes go wide. They walk off and Olivia laughs to herself. "Christmas spirit aye?" Olivia chuckled some more before looking at her phone.

Mom 🤍: we're still in town if you
wanna take Amelia to see Santa
i know that's your tradition with her
Livy💗: Thanks for letting me
know mum and yes I will
be taking her :)
Mom 🤍: Don't bring her
back too late.
Olivia smiled putting her phone away. "You got a secret boyfriend we don't know about? What's got you so smiley?" Chimney asks curiously. "Chimney- no it's my mom she's letting me take my little sister Amelia to see Santa." Olivia smiled softly. "Aren't you scared of Santa?" Buck teased trying not to laugh. "Was. i've been cured since." Olivia smiled being smug.

••

Olivia, buck, and Eddie sat down whilst Amelia and Christopher went to see Santa. "I offered to wait in line with him. but he said this is uh private." Eddie said smiling holding his phone up taking videos and photos of Chris. "Amelia didn't even spare me a glance she just said she wants to be a big girl." Olivia laughed looking at her sister and Christopher. "I really admire them kids, I love the way they always want to do everything on their own." Buck says making Eddie and Olivia laugh. "So, not gonna say anything?" Eddie asks them as he put his phone in his pocket. "Nah, about what?" Buck questions acting oblivious. "You know what about." Eddie responds. "I figured it was none of our business ." Buck states as Olivia clicks her fingers together. "It's not." Eddie replies. "That's what i'm saying." Buck pressed his lips together. "It just kind of happened okay? It's not like I planned it." Eddie sighs. "We never said you did." Olivia laughs softly Buck chiming in. "I only even reached out to her because I needed her help getting Christopher into his new school." Eddie explains hoping his friends will understand. "Totally understandable." Buck replies. "We just kind of..ended up in bed." Eddie questions himself. "Ah these things happen it's not like you're breaking any commandments you guys are still married." Buck reassures him as he nods. "Yeah, i'm sneaking around behind my kids back with his mother." Eddie says making Olivia smirk. "Christopher doesn't know?" Olivia asks tilting her head. "I don't know what he knows, these kid sense things right? The other day I made her sneak out so he wouldn't see her there." Eddie frowned disappointed. "You're trying to protect your kid I mean she ran out on him right?" Buck asks looking at Eddie. "I ran out first." Eddie responds flatly. "I ran out on both of them, see when Christopher was first diagnosed I was in Afghanistan right at the end of my tour, instead of going back home I reenlisted. I told myself it was to pay the bills." Eddie explained hesitating slightly. "But you were running away too." Buck says Making Eddie nod. "Yeah but I got to pretend like it was for a noble cause serving my country. But when Shannon broke nobody thought she was a hero she just got called evil." Eddie shook his head finding it unfair. "And now she wants back in his life." Olivia looks over at Eddie eating a protein bar that she got from her pocket. "Yeah." Eddie replies. "So why don't you let her? Seems like she's already back in yours." Buck tells him glancing at him. "That's..that's what's got me confused would I being doing it for Christopher or for me? I guess sex complicates everything." Eddie said as Olivia nodded. "Ain't that the truth right buck?" Olivia smirked as Buck slowly turned his head towards her. "..yup." Buck nodded nervously. "Uh hey." Buck points at Amelia and Christopher. They all stand up walking over. "How'd it go guys? Eddie asks looking at the two. "It went great." Christopher smiled at them. "It went awesome ." Amelia also smiled looking at them. "So what'd you guys ask for?" Eddie asks smiling. "we can't tell Santa said he'd work on it." Christopher tells them making them laugh. "Let's go." Eddie picks Christopher up and Amelia runs upto Buck instead and gets him to carry her. "You two have an adorable kid." The woman who was dressed as an elf tells them. Olivia and Buck both laugh. "Uh...thank you." Buck replied awkwardly as they walked off.

••

"I'm gonna cry, I know i'm gonna cry, those solider reunion videos on Youtube always get me." Buck explains as Olivia laughs softly. "Well being in touch with your emotions never ended badly- actually you slept with your therapist I take that back." Olivia pretends to gag as Buck rolled his eyes playfully at the girl. "Touché." Buck responded. "No Not touché i've never slept with my therapist!" Olivia calls out as the everyone laughs at them. Olivia highfives the man as he finished changing into his clean clothes. They pull up and jump out the engine rushing in as they all stand and watch the beautiful moment. Olivia and Buck start crying side hugging eachother. "Yup every time." Buck says removing his arm away from Olivia and wiping his tears.

••

Olivia knocked on Athena's door holding a bottle of alcohol as she answered.  "Merry Christmas!" Athena calls out smiling. "Thank you for inviting me!" Olivia smiled hugging her. "No doubt and you know you're always welcome! Amayah didn't wanna join us?" Athena asks looking at her. "She's spending christmas with my parents and i'm spending Christmas with my firefighter dad and cop mom  congratulations!" Olivia laughed hugging her again. "Thank you." Athena laughed before leading her with the rest of them. 

A/N: Next chapters are gonna break me. And I don't say that lightly so..have fun!!

word count: 1918

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.9K 50
"𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰...
107K 1.1K 86
imagines for the characters of 911
51.8K 1.2K 7
Eddie has spent his whole life trying to live up to his parents' expectations. He was used to them telling him he's a terrible parent. But saying tha...
18.6K 506 16
When Evan Buckley and Eddie Diaz do the most LA thing you can do and fall in love with an influencer. Social media/ Real life Not following a specifi...