Across The Starsโญ๐Ÿ’ซ - ZaintSee

By ShyGirlNumber1

-100% original story of mine -All rights reserved -Prohibited its translation or adaptation for another shipp... More

Important information before starting the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Penultimate Chapter
Final Chapter
IT'S OUT NOW!!!

Chapter 41

4 0 0
By ShyGirlNumber1

Saint: P'Zee... but... what are you doing here? (He asks surprised as he enters his house with his father)

Phatchara: He came to talk to me and finally we were able to put an end to the problems between us... (She says very happily)

Duangkamol: You don't know how happy all this makes me, Zee didn't go to South Korea, you resolved your differences, Saint and Zee are dating again and not only that, Saint was finally marked by Zee (He says full of happiness)

Baifern: P'ZEE DID WHAT?!!! (She screams in total horror when she sees the mark on her brother's neck)

Zee: Saint and I finally formed our bond, so I'm going to ask you not to flirt with me again, since there is nothing that separates me and your brother (He says very confidently)

Saint: And I want you to know that we still suspect that you were the one who planned my kidnapping (He says full of confidence and the beta leaves there very upset)

Phatchara: Let's have dinner, this calls for a beautiful celebration... (She says with a big smile)

Wednesday April 17, 1996:

It was Saint's 24th birthday and Zee decided to take him to the NARIT Observatory, the same place where s
he asked him to be his boyfriend, he prepared him a beautiful birthday dinner:

He bought him a beautiful cake full of stars:

And the best surprise of the night was almost ready:

Zee: Look at that star... (He says very happy)

Saint: Which one? (He asks very curious)

Zee: That one... over there is your birthday star (He says without stopping smiling)

Saint: I don't see it anywhere (He says very frustrated)

Zee: There... there... there... (He says while pointing at the sky) Here it is... (He says very happy and puts something very beautiful in front of the telescope)

Saint: P'Zee... (He says very surprised)

Zee: Almost a year ago, in this same place, I decided to ask you to be my boyfriend and it was one of the best decisions I could have made, I am not going to deny it, we have had ups and downs in our relationship, many obstacles that the only thing what they have done is teach us that our love is so strong that only death will destroy it... when I separated from you, I thought I was protecting you and that if I walked away from you, I would protect you even more, but seeing you that night in the cemetery, in front of my father's grave, crying and with so many marks of pain on your body, made me realize that I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to and here we are, as happy and in love as before... (He says while crying from happiness)

Saint: P'Zee... (He says very moved and the alpha kneels in front of him)

Zee: Saint... My Beautiful Little Star... I made this decision months ago and together with Tommy, I decided to ask you today, so... would you do me the honor of becoming my husband? (He asks very excitedly)

Saint: P'Zee... of course... I agree to marry you today, tomorrow and always... (He says without stopping crying from joy)

Zee: Thank you Future Mr. Panich... I love you... (He says full of happiness)

Saint: I love you too, Dear Future Husband... (He says very happy and they share a sweet kiss)

Elsewhere:

Jimmy: Could you calm down? With so many turns you look like a dog before going to sleep (He says laughing when he sees the omega's attitude)

Tommy: Of course, you are very calm because it is not you that P'Zee is proposing to at this moment (He says very distressed)

Jimmy: That sounds terrible, don't say it again (He says very upset)

Tommy: Poor Saint... maybe he's very nervous, maybe he's very pressured, maybe he doesn't know what to say, maybe he's confused, maybe - (He is interrupted by the alpha)

Jimmy: Maybe everything is very good and by now they are already engaged... (He says very calmly)

Tommy: Do you think so? (He asks very insecure)

Jimmy: Of course... now come and do what you promised me last night... (He says very excitedly)

Tommy: Did I promise you something? (He asks very confused)

Jimmy: Yes... you promised me that we would finally make love... (He says very shy)

Tommy: Ohh... that... Umm... That?... (He asks very nervously)

Jimmy: Yes, that... and don't worry, it won't hurt... (He says in a sensual voice and gives the omega a sweet kiss)

Just as with Zee and Saint, Jimmy and Tommy didn't stop kissing each other with a lot of love, they caressed each other, smiled and told each other how much they loved each other, it was in the blink of an eye when all their clothes disappeared, the kisses marks were distributed over their bodies and when they realized they reached climax without stopping kissing:

Jimmy: I Adore you Tommy... (He says with an agitated voice)

Tommy: And I Adore you too Jimmy... (He says very happily and they kiss again)

This chapter was a Zigzag of emotions🙃🙃🙃

Hello my beloved readers, I regret to inform you that there is very little left to complete this story and its ending will leave you with your mouth wide open. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

I tried to open an account on Inkitt and it was a total Fail🤣🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
91.7K 4.6K 31
Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as well. He rose to notoriety when he was sco...
Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.2M 102K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...
98.5K 2.9K 59
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ...