Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Vikram meets an unknown girl

30.9K 1.8K 83
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Hearing the firing, all the people working there panicked and started running here and there.

Rohit quickly called his bodyguards and told them, “Take all the people to a safe place. I want every person to be safe. Nothing should happen to any of them.”

“But sir, it is important that we are with you.”, said one of the bodyguards. Rohit shouted, “If anything happens to anyone because of your words, then remember that after death, you will not get even land to bury yourself in, nor fire to burn.”

Rohit was so angry that all the guards got scared seeing him and started doing as he said. Just then, 5-6 vehicles arrived there, from which many men got down with weapons in their hands.

Seeing all of them, Rohit hid behind a brick pyramid and loading his gun, said angrily, “How bad luck I have, first the punishment of my brother and on top of that the drama of all these people. These people also had to come today.  ”

Then the very next moment he thought of something and started smiling and laughingly said, “Hey, this is not a punishment, it is fun. After all these attacks, brother will forget about my punishment and I will not have to do so much work in a day. Yaar, these people are not enemies but angels who have come to save me from brother's punishment. I love you my enemies.”

Just then a bullet hit a brick due to which some bricks fell on the ground from the side of the brick pyramid.

“ yaar , these people are in a hurry to kill me.” Rohit said and pressed a button on his smart watch and then he positioned the gun in a small space between the bricks and started shooting those men.

Rohit’s aim was so good that despite the darkness, his aim seemed to be very accurate. But after killing 6 people, everyone started firing at the pile of bricks simultaneously, due to which the pyramid of bricks collapsed.

Seeing this, Rohit immediately ran from there towards the cement mixing vehicle, but in the meantime those men saw him and all the men started firing in Rohit’s direction.

Due to darkness, it was easy for Rohit to escape from those bullets, but one bullet went straight and hit Rohit’s hand and his gun fell from his hand.

Rohit hid behind the vehicle and held his injured hand tightly with his other hand. Blood was continuously flowing from his hand.

Rohit said in a worried tone, “ Bhai, why haven’t you come till now?  Bhai, come quickly or else you will have to build a samadhi for your younger brother here.”

By then Rishabh and Rohit’s bodyguards had reached there after securing all the people and attacked them. Then 10-12 vehicles stopped there and Rishabh, Praveen, Shivaay and all Rishabh’s bodyguards came in them and together they handled the whole situation.

After everything was over, Shivaay shouted, “Hey Rohit, come out, you coward, where are you hiding?”

“ Hey you bastard, you must be a coward. First you left a lonely life alone and on top of that you are calling me a coward.” Rohit said coming out.

He was still holding his hand tightly. His blue shirt was filled with blood. Seeing this everyone got scared and came near him.

When Rishabh saw blood coming out of Rohit’s hand, anger came in his eyes. He came near those men who were almost dying.

Rishabh caught hold of one of them by the throat and said just two words, “Who sent him?”

The man said in fear, “Anant Sethi.” As soon as he finished speaking, Rishabh put pressure on his hands and with a cracking sound the bone of the man’s neck broke and he died there.

Rishabh got up and said angrily, stressing on each of his words, “Anand Sethi and Alok Shergill, it seems I have given you guys a lot of freedom. Maybe I need to remind you who Rishabh Shergill is.  "

Then he took Rohit to the hospital. After Rohit was treated in the hospital, everyone took him home. After coming home, Rishabh went straight to his room.

When Surekha saw Rohit's condition, she panicked and said, "Rohit, what happened? How did you get shot? I swear on my diamond, Rohit, did you also get involved in all these activities with Rishabh?"

“ No mother, I am not with my brother. My brother was attacked and I was with him, so in the meantime I got shot.”, Rohit explained.

“Son, you should be fine. Have you not been hit too hard?”, Shobha asked nervously, then Rohit held Shobha’s hand and said, “Badi Maa, nothing has happened. It’s just hit my hand and that too the bullet had grazed it. So don’t take tension.”

“Okay son, now you take rest in your room.”, Rishidhar ji said, so Rohit went to his room and everyone else too.

Rishabh was going out of his room towards the study room when his eyes fell on the hall below. Anokhi was sitting near the phone on the sofa in the hall and was thinking about something.

She picked up the receiver and then put it back. After thinking for a while, she picked up the receiver again and dialed three and put the phone back. Seeing this act of her, Rishabh’s eyes narrowed.

Then Anokhi got up from the sofa and went towards Shobha's room, Rishabh also came down and went towards Shobha's room.

She stopped at the door of Shobha's room. Anokhi was standing near Shobha inside the room. Shobha asked Anokhi, "Yes Anokhi, tell me, did you have any work with me?"

"I wanted something, but you won't get angry, right?" Anokhi said fearfully, then Shobha smiled and put her hand on her cheek and said, "Why would I get angry. Ask what you want to ask."

"I want to talk to Alok uncle. Can I get his number?" Anokhi said.

Hearing her words, Shobha's hands moved away from her cheek and she looked at her in shock. This was the first time Anokhi wanted to talk to someone.

When Rishabh heard Alok's name from Anokhi's mouth, anger appeared in his eyes. He went inside the room and held Anokhi's arm and pulled her towards him.

"Rishabh, what are you doing? Leave Anokhi." Shobha said while freeing Anokhi from Rishabh's hands, but she was unable to separate Anokhi from Rishabh even if she wanted to.

Rishabh removed Shobha's hands and holding Anokhi's jaw said, "I told you, I told you to stay within limits. If you want to live in this house peacefully and alive, then stop adopting the tricks told by Alok Shergill. But it seems you did not understand what I said. So okay, no problem, go and tell me, but whatever happens to you after that, even Alok Shergill cannot stop it.  " Saying this, Rishabh left Anokhi in anger and left Shobha's room.

As soon as he left, Anokhi sat on the bed and started crying. Shobha hugged her and said while caressing her back, " Just keep quiet Anokhi. I will talk to Rishabh ”. "

" No no, don't say anything to him, otherwise he will get more angry. It was my mistake, I am leaving from here. " Anokhi said after separating from Shobha and left from there.

Shobha was just watching him go helplessly. She said to herself, " Rishabh, why do you get so angry? You yourself don't even know what you do in anger. I thought that by staying with Anokhi, you would have learned to control your anger, but as soon as you hear Alok's name, you forget everything, even your emotions. "

Everyone was sitting at the dining table at dinner time. Rishabh's face was still showing anger. When everyone saw him angry, they thought that he was still angry about Rohit being injured.

Just then Ajay said, "Hey Bhabhi, where is she?"

"I went to call her, but she said she is not hungry." Shobha said in a sad tone. Hearing this, Rishabh's hands stopped.

Rishidhar ji asked Shobha, "Is she alright Shobha?"

"Yes Papa, he is alright and you don't worry, I will feed het something later." Shobha said with a slight smile.

Dehradun _

Vikram's car stopped outside the hospital. Vikram came out of the car and looking at his phone said, "Why is Hardik not picking up my call. Is his operation still going on?  Let me see if he is really busy in the surgery or is he flirting with some nurse who is not even replying to any of my messages.”

Vikram was walking inside the hospital looking at his phone and talking to himself and then he bumped into a girl.

The girl started falling because of the collision but Vikram held her by the waist and saved her from falling. In all this, Vikram's phone slipped from his hand, but Vikram was not looking at his phone. He was looking at the girl in his arms, whose only closed eyes were visible and half of her face was covered by the dupatta.

Vikram gently removed the dupatta from the girl's face with his other hand. The girl had closed her eyes in fear. Seeing her beautiful face, Vikram forgot everything for a moment.

When the girl realized that she had not fallen, she opened her eyes and was startled to see herself in the arms of a stranger.

Vikram also came to his senses. He made the girl stand upright and said to her, "I am sorry, I was walking while looking at my phone, that is why I collided with you. You did not get hurt, right?"

"No, I am fine.", the girl said slowly.

Vikram apologized to her again and said, "I am really sorry, you were about to fall because of my mistake."

"It's okay, it doesn't matter. I am not hurt.", the girl said again.

Her voice was very low. Vikram noticed that there were tears in the girl's eyes. Seeing this, Vikram did not like it at all, for some reason.

===================================

Guess who is she..... 😜😜

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 518K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...
1.2M 51.1K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
1.5M 19.1K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
239K 14.8K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...