ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴏᴄ x ᴇᴠᴀɴ ʙᴜᴄᴋʟ...

By Amberslvrs

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟓
𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟎𝟐𝟓
𝟎𝟐𝟔
𝟎𝟐𝟕
𝟎𝟐𝟖
𝟎𝟐𝟗

𝟎𝟏𝟒

139 9 0
By Amberslvrs

Season 2 episode 8
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia and Buck go down go where Lola is as she's causing traffic. Lola pulls out a gun shooting the air bag on the floor and starts pointing it at Buck. "Hey, hey, hey, hey." Buck calls out putting his hands up moving back slightly. "Lola put the gun away you don't wanna shoot him." Olivia says nervously at Lola who's still pointing it at him. "Lola listen to me carefully you now have every firearm in the greater los Angeles area pointed at you. If you you continue to threaten that man they will fire do you understand ? Do you?" Athena shouts out through the radios speaker as Lola lowers her gun. "I don't want to hurt anybody, I just can't handle being ignored anymore." Lola cries out. Olivia and Buck glance at eachother trying to understand her reasoning behind the mess she's caused. "I know exactly what you mean." Buck tells Lola reasoning with her. "oh come on! Yes i'm sure you get ignored all the time." Lola shouts out trying not to laugh. "You have a Norman, I had an Abby." Buck replies. Lola looks up at Buck waiting for him to go on same with Olivia. "You think that you have something,something special you know? She's the one. So you wait, and then at some point it hits you,you're alone, sh-she's not coming back you're just there to collect the mail and- and it's pilling up right? And you then you realise you know what ? it's over, you just need to face it and move on." Buck opens up to Lola his voice sounding shaking whilst doing so. Olivia looks up at him proud of him for being true to himself she nods and smiles at him and he returns the smile. "Uh, L-Lola Lola honey it's me i'm here and I see you just like the sign says." Norman says speaking through the radios speaker. "Liar! You look right through me. Y-You don't even notice me i'm-i'm just around to collect the mail." Lola shouts moving her gun around having it lowered near Olivia's foot. "Lola Honey, honey now listen to me I-i'm here and I see you and I need you to put down the gun okay? put down the gun and let them bring you to me and then we can spend the rest of our life together and I can show you how much i love you." Norman tells her as she gets more frustrated. "I don't believe you Norman! You don't even know who I am anymore, I mean I don't even know." Lola cries out moving the gun around once again. "I've been a mother for eighteen years and now that Zack's gone I don't remember who I was before that. Back when you use to look at me!" Lola shouts still crying out as Norman grabs his phone. "What the hell dude." Olivia mumbles looking over at Norman. "Maybe you're right, maybe it is over." Lola says softly before walking the ledge before Olivia pulls her back. "No,no,no,no, no, um okay m-maybe I wasn't being super clear on the point I was trying to make-" Buck was gonna continue his speech but music interrupted it. The three look down at Norman and then Olivia and Buck look over at Lola. "Oh my god..That song, he remembered." Lola sniffled trying not to smile as the two kept their eyes on her. "It was our first date, we went to see S-say anything." Lola chuckled softly remembering. "I see you, I see you Lola I see you. I see the girl who used to sneak out to the beach bonfires and listen to the psychedelic furs and the cure. Lola, Lola I see you! I see the girl who once drank nine shots of jäger and woke up without a hangover! Lola I see you! I see the girl I love!" Norman shouts out before Olivia gets the gun passing it up to Eddie and Buck and olivia help get Lola down safely.
"What did you say to her?" Bobby asks looking at Buck. "Just that everything's gonna be okay." Buck smiled nodding over at olivia.

••

Chimney, Olivia and buck all headed into the bar taking it all in. Olivia looked around more cautious than the both of them since last time she was at a bar well- you know what happened. "The world looks so different now that i'm single again." Buck says sitting down. "Buck, you've been single for months." Chimney replies making Olivia laugh. "What Chimney said." Olivia chuckled sitting down next to Buck. "Yeah only circumstantially I know Abby's been gone for a while but in my head we've been together this whole time but now i'm out of her place..." Buck gets interrupted by Chimney. "And living in my couch." Chimney adds looking down at his phone. "Which I-I really appreciate." Buck tells Chimney. "Happy to help, even though I did initially think you were just coming over to watch the game." Chimney says. Olivia hides her laughter covering her hand over her mouth. "I'm just..i'm nervous you know?" Buck states looking at his two best friends. "Are you afraid to get back on the horse? Liv sure as hell is." Chimney laughs getting a playful eye roll of Olivia. "I don't wanna revert back to being Buck One point. 0 . I know i'm single Buck again but I want to be single Buck Two point 0. Like if i'd come in here with Abby I would never have noticed that Blonde over there licking the salted rim of her margarita glass while she maintains strong intimate eye contact." Buck rambles on. Olivia turns around looking at the Blonde trying to hold her laughter in. "Okay, is that really happening?" Chimney asks also looking over. "Say I go over there, right? I uh, I talk to her I make a joke she smiles we both laugh, our-our shoulders touch. There's a moment I lean in a little closer she doesn't resit one drink two compliments later we end up bed together having totally meaningless sex." Buck rants on As Olivia and Chimney just blank stare him. "Yeah that sounds awful." Chimney says sarcastically. "I just..I don't want to be that guy again." Buck sighs. Olivia looks at him tapping his back. "So don't be that guy. Be Buck two point 0. I'll even call you that to get you use to it." Olivia smiled holding her laughter in even after all this time. The waitress makes her way to their table getting ready to take their orders. "What can I get for you?" She asks as they turn to her. "Ah just uh three IPAs please." Buck tells her before Chimney holds his finger up. "And a glass of a chardonnay." Chimney adds on making Olivia and Buck raise their brows. "Who's the wine for?" Buck questions keeping his eyebrow raised. "Maddie. she was parking." Chimney tells them both before waving Maddie down. "You invited my sister?" Buck scoffs slightly. "You invited mads!" Olivia smiled clapping her hands together. "Hi! Sorry i'm late. I don't know why I get on the freeway I always regret it." Maddie says walking over "Because you are an enteral optimist that's why." Chimney says as he looks over at Maddie. "That's true." Maddie replies before throwing her bag Buck's way. "You hungry?" Chimney asks. "Yes- oh you was asking Maddie my bad." Oliva chucked awkwardly to herself. "Oh yeah, should we get that thing we got last time?" Maddie asks excitedly. "Uh last time?" Olivia and Buck both ask looking at them. "Here we go." The waitress says passing their drinks over. "A Celine Deion Sanders combo platter please." Chimney tells the waitress who smiles. "Oh good choice!" The waitress replies smiling. "Ah why thank you." Chimney laughs. Olivia and Buck keep their eyes on Chimney and Maddie raising their eyebrows.
"Cheers!" Chimney says as the four of them cheer their glasses.
A while passes and everyone's ate and it's karaoke time, Maddie and Chimney sing a duet of islands in the stream together leaving both Buck and Olivia stunned. "Refill please Buck." Olivia turned to Buck smiling as he grabbed her glass. "Yup." Buck replied walking over to the bar. Olivia looks over at the bar frowning slightly after seeing Buck and Taylor together. Just when she was about to stand up some men cat called her and made their way to her. "Guys i'm seriously not interested or nor am I looking for anything so it's probably best you don't waste your time and leave." Olivia tells them as they ignore her walking over. "Not about to be traumatised a second time at a bar no way." Olivia says for herself getting up and walking to the other end of the bar. Buck glances over at Olivia noticing her downing a drink. "Taylor it was great to catch up but i'm gonna go see Liv, take care." Buck says before hugging Taylor and walking over to Liv. "Hey you." Buck said softly sitting next to her. "Buck!" Olivia was once again drunk/ out of it and wrapped her arms around him hugging him. "oh!" Buck chuckled softly not expecting it but hugging back. "Can I tell you something?" Olivia asked pulling away from the hug. Buck nodded and Olivia took a sip of her drink giving herself the courage. " You didn't need Abby to change you, I mean she is a great woman, and she made you a better person but you didn't need an Abby for that. You just needed some direction." Olivia laughed after realising she quoted Bobby. "Wha- what's so funny?" Buck questioned looking at her. "I just quoted what Bobby said about you." Olivia ran her hands through her hair and Buck glanced at her. "If I was Abby..I wouldn't of left you." Olivia looked up at him before Buck leant in and kissed her. Olivia's eyes widened in shock but she kissed back almost instantly. They both stood up still kissing before heading over to the bathroom finishing it off there.

••

The next day at work was awkward to say the less. Olivia and Buck would glance at eachother sharing a few words like, hi, how are you? Olivia jumps straight out the engine heading into the store. "bonnie and Clyde meets dumb and dumber." Athena says as Eddie and Olivia finish checking the man over. "He seems fine." Eddie states. "Pupils are dilated definitely high on something no surprise there." Olivia adds getting up. Eddie glanced at her realising shes acting different. "Well i'll try to contain my shock." Athena says sarcastically. Olivia exhales walking over to the woman. "Men are the worst right?" She asks looking at Hen and Olivia. "You're asking the wrong girl." Hen scoffs looking at her treating the woman. "Women can be the worst too and act like pigs." Olivia looked down her friends side eyeing her. "I really like her you know? And not just cause we slept together, but now if I do wanna call her and ask her out she's gonna think i'm only after one thing." Buck tells Bobby talking about Olivia which everyone is oblivious too since they haven't told anyone. "You are only after one thing. Jerk." The woman tells him. "Come on now." Olivia looks at The woman before walking out. "You don't even know me." Buck exclaimed frowning. "You're a man, I know enough." The woman calls out before getting transported.

••

Olivia sat down on her couch watching the news after dropping Amayah off at at friends house. Olivia settles down before hearing a knock at the door. She grunts standing up and going to the door. "Buck.." Olivia said flatly as he stood outside. "..Hey can I come in?" Buck asked putting his hands in his pocket. "Yeah, come in." Olivia moved away as he stepped inside looking at the tv. "You're watching the news?" Buck asked holding his laugh in. "It's boring, theres no good story's." Olivia frowned before Buck stood up straight. "How about, Firefighter acts like a pig? uhm the other night..w-we were drinking and I..I don't know I, I was working through some stuff I-I just don't want you to feel-" Buck rambles on as Olivia interrupts him. "Buck did you come here to apologise ?" Olivia asked trying to hold her smile in. "I-I just don't want you to feel used or-or taken advantage of. Because I respect you you, know? I-I do and th-that guy that's not me it used to be me." Buck explains looking at Olivia. "You didn't Buck..and i'm not that kind of person either." Olivia chuckled softly and Buck joined in. "I guess I can take karaoke bathroom off my bucket list." Buck said jokingly making Olivia laugh some more. "So you want to grab a drink?" Buck asks looking at her. "I'm actually trying the whole sober thing at least for now, some other time maybe?" Olivia suggest as he chuckles softly. "Yeah okay..I'll see you at work." Buck smiled before walking off slowly. Olivia frowned she didn't want him to leave so the next words that left her mouth wasn't exactly her best. "Or you could stay?-" Olivia says before Buck walks back over to her kissing her. She kissed back standing on her tiptoes to get to his height as the kiss got more intense he pulled away. "Wait, wait,wait, I don't want you to think I don't respect you." Buck said taking her hands off his face holding them. "Buck, I know you respect me I wouldn't be doing this a second time if I didn't think that." Olivia kissed him again as he kissed back. Then history repeats itself a second time.

••

Olivia knocked on Chimneys door after he invited her over for dinner. "Liv you made it! Come in." Chimney smiled as Olivia walked in before spotting Buck. Olivia's eyes widen as stands there frozen for a minute. "Olivia you okay?" Maddie asks Olivia. Olivia clears her throat standing up straight. "Yup- yeah i'm fine totally, totally fine." Olivia smiled nervously as Chimney laughed. "Are you scared about hanging out with me after your one night stand?" Chimney asks laughing. "Two night stand actually." Buck says before Chimney and Maddie looked over at him. "She told me-" Buck says covering up his mistake before Olivia sat down. "Yup." Olivia took a sip of water as Buck glanced at her from across the room. "Anyway Why so much food ?" Buck asked changing the topic. "Uh it's buffriday!" Maddie exclaimed excitedly. "Buffett Fridays it's the one day we indulge your sisters complete inability to chose what she's in the mood for." Chimney explains as Olivia and Buck raise their eyebrows at the two once again. "Yeah so we order everything." Maddie adds on looking at Olivia and Buck. "And because of your sisters hatred for leftovers I don't have to buy groceries it's a win-win situation." Chimney smiles before Maddie sits down. "Uh let's go back to you stealing a hook and ladder for a hookup." Maddie says, Olivia covering her mouth. "It's your fault, you know you always told me to go after what I wanted be confident girls aren't scary." Buck blamed Maddie as Olivia couldn't help but laugh. "You were eleven don't you have impulse control?" Maddie asks putting some food down. "And not sure that's the problem." Chimney laughs. "All i'm saying is she's beautiful, she's cool, and she makes me laugh, she's perfect." Buck explained looking down slightly then taking a quick glance at Olivia. Olivia's cheek turn hot and she looks down trying to hide her face. "Sounds like you really like her." Maddie tells him as he smiles. "So you dating a girl you like? That's great what's the problem?" Chimney asks confused. "Oh- we're not dating but you two are." Buck said looking at Chimney and Maddie. "You guys are..dating each other." Buck added making Chimney and Maddie laugh. "That's crazy we're-" "Friends who hang out. Just like you and Olivia." Maddie says making Olivia cough. "No. Y-you're always talking or texting each other you sing karaoke together you do Buffridays you finish each other's sentences guys come on you're a couple!" Buck exclaims as Olivia nods. "I mean he has a point- points." Olivia shrugged backing away from them. Olivia's phone rings and she answers it. "Sorry guys two seconds." Olivia stands up taking the call. Olivia grabs her purse before exhaling. "It's my sister she got in some trouble of the police or something." Olivia sighs as Buck stands up. "Do you need me to come with you?" Buck asks concerned. "I'm good thank you though, sorry guys have fun." Olivia smiled before rushing out.

••

Olivia walked in after Amayah who held her head down low. "Liv I swear I didn't mean for anything to happen." Amayah explained looking at her sister. "Maya Do you understand how bad this could've gone?" Olivia asked her sister sternly. "I just wanted to-" "To show off? Be cool? Look how quickly your "friends" left you with their mess." Olivia puts her hands on her hips looking at her sister. "I'll just go to my room.." Amayah sighs before walking into her room. Olivia exhales sitting down on the sofa.

A/N: OMG. THEY KISSED AND WELL- I'm sorry if y'all were expecting detail but I just can't bring myself to write that- anyways i love y'all .

word count: 2952

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1K 22
My stories off of AO3
107K 1.1K 86
imagines for the characters of 911
11.8K 283 6
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟs ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ's ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴏʟᴅᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇ...
862K 20.1K 37
❝be careful when you play with fire, because you're bound to get burned❞ 「 season 1 and 2 of 911 」 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂:...