My Little Love

Od AfroWitchyWriter

Bonnie had to raise her daughter alone. Everything was going well until the Augustine Experiments that were r... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

152 8 2
Od AfroWitchyWriter

A/N: Sorry I think last time I posted Chapter 3 Twice. Here's Chapter Four!

The three of them sat over waffles early the next morning. "So...what's the bad news?" Amour asked as she and her mother prepared their waffles the exact same way. Lots of butter, less syrup and eaten one row at a time. Cole smirked as he watched them then shook his head.

"The common word is that a demonic Seer sensed her power. More over, they believe it to be The Source, whose powers have been lost since my first death."

"The Source?" Bonnie asked panicked, it sounded ominous.

"That's just the title. They are the leader of the Underworld."

"Okay but then why did he attack her?"

"Well because of the second part of the rumor, that Amour is the daughter or son of the last Source. And that she's been hidden, even possibly by the Charmed Ones. They want to test whoever it is then use them to organize the Underworld."

"And that would be bad?" Amour asked, organization was usually a good thing,

"Yes, right now and for the last fifteen years they have been fighting each other constantly. Trying to reestablish a pecking order but all the groups are evenly matched. The good thing is it's been distracting them from a demon's true mission which is to kill witches and humans."

"So they organize and that's what happens?"

"Yes, but it doesn't really matter. Your magic is partly demonic and similar but you're not the Source." he said.

"But could Amour still be used for the same purpose?" Cole took a deep breath. That was the bad news.

"Definitely. And since she's a witch it might even work better."

"So more will come for me?"

"Definitely possible. I'll look into some type of cloaking. You should call the sisters, though. They used to deal with things like this all the time."

"Okay, I'll call Piper now. Amour, make sure you get to school on time," Amour nodded and got up.

"Wait, is that really a good idea?"

"Demons would regret showing up to a school full of supernaturals that can defend themselves. Plus it has spells to keep people out of most places. And I don't like your implication that I would leave her somewhere unprotected," Bonnie said to him.

"Down Mama Bear, I was actually thinking about the other students."

"Teachers and kids are werewolves, vampires, and witches."

"Cool school."

"Go, now Amour." She nodded and left by fire travel.

"So how bad is this, really?" Bonnie asked Cole after Amour was gone.

"You should call the sisters."

    An hour later, the sisters arrived in their bluish orbs. "Nice place," Paige said, "Why are we here?" Before Bonnie can explain the situation, they get another visitor in the form of orbs. Bonnie sees a tall blonde male teen.

"What are you doing here?" Piper asked him,

"The Elders told me to come. I got my first charge," he said proudly.

"What? You just turned 17!"

"So? Take it up with them. So where is she? Is it you?" he asked Bonnie, "Thought you'd be younger, I guess. But this is cool. I mean I guess. But why..."

"Oh stop your rambling." Paige said to him, "It's likely her daughter. Amour, right? Great name."

"Thank you. I called because Cole told me to and that I would need your help," she said. Cole explained to the sisters and Wyatt what he found out in the Underworld.

"Huh, maybe you do need a charge," Piper said.

"What?!" Paige and Phoebe both asked.

"Well Amour is only a year or so younger than him. They can deal with the demons." Piper explained.

"And I do think it would be good for her to have a friend. Nothing encourages goodness like attachments," Phoebe said and Bonnie struggled to not be offended.

"Thank you to the advice columnist." Piper said.

"What? IF she's antisocial, the likelihood of Amour wanting to take over the Underwold increases." Now Bonnie had enough.

"That is my daughter you're talking about! She is a light. Amour is a very loving girl. Her magic has just always scared people. But things have been changing." Phoebe sighed.

"Bonnie, I didn't mean it like that. I know she has love and light but a lot can change."

"And we're not saying she's evil now. We had to save Wyatt from a similar future. You do your best as a parent and sometimes it's enough," Piper told Bonnie.

"So my charge might become evil?" Wyatt asked, still trying to understand the situation.,

"No! She will not!"

"Nothing has happened yet, Bonnie."

"And with all of us working together, nothing will happen," Cole reassured her.

"So should Wyatt move in here?" Bonnie asked trying to change the subject.

"I think that's a good idea. I'll find a place in town," Cole said.

"Wyatt can finish school with Amour," Phoebe offered. He only had one year left. Phoebe then looked to her ex husband, "Can we talk before we head back?" Cole nodded and Bonnie is suspicious as they leave the house.

"So what is Wyatt exactly?" she wanted to ask last time but she needed to know now.

"He's a whitelighter. The guardian angels for witches."

"I've never heard of them,"

"That does surprise me. And you can trace your origins to Salem?" Piper asked.

"Further. I've met my ancestor from over two thousand years ago. That is how long my family has been witches. They, most academic witches I met in my travels, believe that the Bennetts are descended from the first witch ever." Bonnie explained, slightly proud.

"Are you serious, that's so cool!" Paige said.

"Which makes it even more odd that you've never had one. Though maybe an ancestor pissed one of the Elders off?"

"Sounds like a Bennett."

"Well it's good that Amour gets one now." Paige added.

"A teenager," Bonnie mentioned.

"Hey, he has very powerful magic. And he can heal."

"Well we've actually been working on that." Bonnie's eyes widened.

"They will both be fine. Wyatt will protect her."

"Where did he go?" Paige asked.

    Paige and Piper eventually found Wyatt then left with him to go get his things. Phoebe and Cole were outside standing on the porch. "So, what's up?" Cole asked his ex-wife.

"You've been living here with them?"

"Just a couple weeks but like I said, I'll move out to a place in town." Phoebe nodded.

"So Bonnie is quite beautiful," Phoebe mentioned to him, "Don't you think so?"

"I guess. What does that matter?" She shook her head.

"You are so closed off. Cole ,you've been given a third chance at life. No humans get that and definitely no demons. I can tell you like her." Cole knew she meant her empath abilities because he had done nothing to show it.

"I am glad you weren't an empath during our marriage."

"Well the King and Queen of all Evil probably wouldn't have happened."

"She's too young for me."

"I was younger than her. Cole, you'll always find an excuse. Think about it, it would be your first genuine relationship from the start, you deserve that."

"No I don't."

"Yes, you do. And this is coming from your ex wife who you put through hell. I should hate you. But I know you're a good man. You've worked hard to be one. I just want you to try to be happy."

    Amour interrupted their conversation by returning home by fire. "Demon!" Phoebe yelled then used her empathic gifts to kick Amour and send her flying off the porch.

"Phoebe, stop! That's Amour!" Cole said, rushing down the stairs.

"Oh sorry! Paige!" she called out, not knowing where her sister was. Paige orbed in to see the teen on the ground. Amour groaned.

"What just happened?"

"I am so sorry, hon, it's a reflex," Phoebe explained.

"Who are you? Mom!" she called out. Bonnie had rushed out of the house with all the commotion.

"Amour, are you okay?" Paige reached her hand over, it turned gold and lit up. Amour felt a lot better a couple seconds later.

"Better now. Who are all these people?"

"They are the sisters I told you about. They're here to help with the demon problem."

"Maybe it was just a one off. No one attacked today."

"Not likely. But Piper is letting her son stay with us. He's a supernatural called a Whitelighter. He'll help keep you safe."

"Well where is he?" she asked. On cue, Wyatt walked out of the house.

"Hey, why is everyone out here? What did I miss?" h e asked then looked down at Amour as Cole helped her off the floor. Amour looked up and stopped breathing when she saw him. She blushed and her pupils dilated. Wyatt turned red too.

"A-Are you Amour?" he asked. The name made sense to him now. She nodded wordlessly.

"You're the light guardian they were talking about?" she asked dorkily. He nodded and scratched the back of his head.

"Whitelighter. I'm half, actually but it's as much of a position as it is a species." he explained. She nodded again and they continued to stare at each other. The adults just watched in shock. Phoebe looked around, she knew something was involved here.

"Coop, I swear to god, if you are here," she hissed under her breath.

"I do not like the look of that," Cole said at a volume where only the adults could hear. Not that the teens were paying attention.

"Neither do I," Bonnie added.

"I don't actually mind it," Piper said, with a thoughtful look on her face.

"The parents of the male never do. Excuse me! Amour! Wyatt! Mother currently regretting the living situation here!" Bonnie called out.

"Well you can keep a closer eye on them here more than at the school." Paige suggested.

"I suppose," Bonnie said before approaching the pair, "Amour, come help me cook dinner. Is anyone else staying?"

"I'm actually going to find a place," Cole said then shimmered away.

"I have classes to teach and charges to see," Paige told them, "Anyone need a ride?"

"Yes actually. I need to go check on my daughters and have a very long chat with their father," Bonnie and Amour didn't understand why Phoebe was so bothered so they just nodded.

"I think I will stay for dinner, if that's okay with you Bonnie? I can help cook, I'm a chef."

"Well I'd be a fool to turn that down. I get us by but I'm definitely no kitchen witch."

"Then why don't I help Wyatt set up his room?" Amour offered. Bonnie didn't anser for a few seconds. "Mom."

"Door stays open. In fact, that's the new rule of the house."

"Even the bathroom doors?" Amour teased her mother who only returned the statement with a glare. "Fine, paranoid." She headed to Wyatt's room and he followed soon after.

A/N: Just in case you don't remember what Wyatt looks like as a teen/adult 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

58K 1.8K 16
In which Serenity loves the way Elijah spoils her as soon as they meet: with love, objects and more, but there's always something ruining people's ha...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
51K 1K 10
Суён: Би чиний юу юм? Сэүн: Чи бол миний хайр бас Хүсэл хангагч.... Хайр бол хайрлахаас гадна хамгаалахдаа оршдог... Хамгаалах ёстой зүйлс дундаа чи...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...