Soul Piece || Jung Hoseok

By kookiebear0901

"Tell me the story of Sun, of how he died every single night just to let the Moon breathe". It may seem like... More

P R O L O G U E
I N T R O D U C T I O N
D I S C L A I M E R
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

C H A P T E R 37

8 1 0
By kookiebear0901

-Author pov-

"NO! Tell me when you're gonna come back first," Jungkook said from the top of the cupboard. Hobi sighed, rubbing his eyes in annoyance. Hoseok contemplated pulling one of his legs but then quickly dismissed the thought.

"Kook stop messing, give me the hoodie right now!"

"No! First tell me!" The stubborn maknae shook his head and placed the yellow Celine hoodie behind him. "C'mon, take it," he teased with a smirk.

Hoseok sighed heavily before leaving to pack the rest of his stuff.

"Keep the hoodie, I don't care. And for the record, you muscle bitch, I'm probably gonna be out for a week or two,"

Jungkook jumped down from his 'hidey' place with a fake gasp.

"Did you just swear? Jin Hyu-"Hoseok smirked, snatching the hoodie from him.

"Jin hyung isn't home, heh! He's gone with Joon to get the company car."

"Actually, Hoba, I'm right here." He jumped violently as Jin's voice rang from the living room. "And I'll forgive you this once because the company car isn't ready to be driven. We're gonna have to take the van. But then again, the van is out for repair."

Hoseok gulped feeling grateful for not being punished for swearing at Jungkook. Though, he glared at the youngster for dirtying his beloved hoodie.

"Nevermind, I'll take one of the VIP cabs. Is Yoongi hyung back? He went off to buy a present, right?"

"I'm here, and I couldn't get it... just buy something nice when you reach there Hoba"

Hobi sighed, he lowkey knew that his band members were doing it purposefully to make him not go. But Jung Hoseok was going to be on the plane to Venice today, no matter what happens! And that was final!

"Who's the present for, anyway?" Namjoon asked, entering Hobi's room and looking at the latter's air-pods wondering if he should hide them.

"You remember the couple at the flower shop we met that one time? We were in Venice for a few days for the shooting and there was this flower shop, you know, the old couple whose granddaughter Tae and Jimin were trying to hit on?"

"Ohh yeah, got it! You're buying a gift for the chick? But she w- ouch hyung!" Jungkook asked, earning a nice sharp slap from the eldest hyung. ouch

"Yeah, well watch out your words maybe!" Jin replied, glaring at him.

"Ah hyun-"

"Okay! I have had enough of you people! Get out, now!" Hoseok said, or rather, shouted politely.

"Yah! Are you shouting at your elders!" Seokjin asked with his hands on his hips. Hoseok sighed, swatting Yoongi's leg aside to fold his clothes. 

"No, Hyung, you know I won't do that... But I seriously need all of you to leave. I have to pack up and leave in about-" He checked his watch, "IN HALF AN HOUR! OUT ALL OF YOU! GET OUT!" he shouted, pushing Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon out first before coming back to drag the sleeping Yoongi out as well. 

"Hyung do you have t-'' Hoseok didn't listen. He closed the door on his face before he could complete his sentence.

-Meanwhile-

"Oh! Hey Jimin!" Inha said, and Jimin walked in the shared apartment that Inha and Ivy lived in.

"Where's Vy?" he asked, walking in to find Ivy in the kitchen, she smiled at her bestie who also turned out to be her soulmate. What a fate.

Jimin walked in the kitchen while Inha went into her bedroom to get her phone's charger.

"I missed you." he said, pulling her in a long hug.

"You became cheesy." she complained. Jimin chuckled and pecked her cheek.

"I just started telling you how I feel, okay." Ivy slowly broke the hug, when she felt like Inha would walk out any moment.

"Let's do this." Ivy said, taking a deep breath in. "I'm damn sure you wouldn't be this nervous to tell this to Kim parents," he giggled when he earned a hit on his shoulder.

"Yeah like of course, mom and dad would be happy to know, Inha would eat my mind asking for 'details'." ivy giggled, her hands making air quotes when she said details. As if on que, Inha walked out at a perfect time, and the couple started laughing.

Inha stood there as if she was a deer in headlights. Confused about why those 2 were laughing so hard that Jimin ended up on the floor.

"Are you guys mentally ok-" Inha was cut off with the doorbell, and she shook her head before walking out of the room to attend the door. "Heyyyy." Tae said, pulling his sister into a tight hug.

"You- ah- choking- LEAVEE." Inha pulled out of the hug, dramatically sucking in air, making Tae deadpan at her. "Be thankful that I love you." he said, walking in.

"Where's my favourite sis-" Tae stopped on his tracks, shooting Jimin and Ivy a weird look. "-ter. Why are you guys behaving this way?" Jimin shrugged, walking to the kitchen to help Ivy pour drinks.

"Do you know what happened?" Tae asked Inha and she shrugged, "when were they not weird?" she asked and Tae widened his eyes, realisation hitting him. He pointed her an index in slow motion, and Inha returned that back with a grin.

"Okay so guys, I have som-" Ivy hit him, "We have." she corrected, and Jimin nodded. "We have something to say." Tae and Inha sat straight, eyes full of suspicion.

Jimin sat in front of the siblings along with Ivy. They looked at each other and Jimin slowly turned, showing his back to Tae and Inha. "Uhm- '' he pulled the collar of the shirt a little bit down, and Tae gasped, while Inha sat there, confused.

"Oh my god!!! Jiminie who the fuck got to be this lucky-" Taehyung stood up, pulling Jimin into a tight hug, rubbing his nape where his moon sat. The tattoo lines are faded, but a little impression could still be seen.

"Wait- What's happening?" the poor girl asked, standing up too.

"He found his soulmate!" Tae said and Inha realised, "Congrats Jiminie!" she said "who's that lucky lucky girl huh?"

"Me, hehe." and they froze.

"The heck? Tell me I heard it right?" Inha asked, slowly holding Ivy by her shoulders.

"I need details!!!" she said and everyone laughed. Jimin and Ivy sat, and Ivy gulped. Telling their story includes bringing up the topic of Inha and Hobi and both of them know that they aren't okay right now.

"Uhm- so the day we arrived at Jeju, that night i accidentally overheard you and Hobi speaking. And at that moment, I liked Hobi-" Tae gasped and Inha slapped his knee, shushing him.

"-I was so upset and ran upstairs, Jiminie followed me, asking me what happened, and i told him what happened-"

"And at that moment, I was so overwhelmed that I confessed to her that I liked her." Inha gasped this time an Tae mocked her by slapping her knee this time. Inha realised that this was probably what happened after she left.

"And in the heat of the moment, the emotions, I just pulled her in the kiss." Jimin said getting awkward while Inha squealed, hitting the cushion she had on her lap. "Ahhhhhh K-drama moment!" she said.

The couple didn't mention the thing that happened after the kiss, thinking that it was an unnecessary detail.

"And then we ignored each other, more likely she ignored me, and then while we returned back to Seoul, we stopped for a break and Hobi hyung realised that my tat is fading."

"And oh- that's the same moment I realised, I woke up and saw the boys got down, before I could get down with them, I saw Hobi jumping and laughing while rubbing Jimin's tattoo, it was suspicious, and I checked my tattoo, it was fading at the same moment." Ivy giggled.

"So yeah, we found our soulmate." Ivy said, holding Jimin's hand, leaning on his shoulder.

Inha gulped, before taking a deep breath. "Now that we are sharing stuff, uhm."

"I like, maybe love Hobi." Inha looked around, unamused faces staring back at her. "You guys aren't shocked?" she asked and they shook their heads in unison.

"The hearts in your eyes whenever he was around, or you spoke about him, gave it all." Tae said, shrugging.

"Was it that obvious?" they shook their heads, and Inha said. "You have like thousand Mang plushies, you have every album of Hobi, including the special editions, that is so obvious, don't you think? You are wearing the ring he gave you." Ivy pointed out and Inha bent her head, embarrassed.

Their heads whipped towards the door when they heard the doorbell going off like crazy. "Are we expecting someone?" Inha asked, running to open the door for the one who is almost going to break it.

"Oh hey Jung-"

"WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES WHEN NONE OF YOU PICKS THEM?" he screamed, and his hyungs looked at him, shocked at his demeanour.

"Says the one who doesn't reply to G-C and calls, himself." Tae said and Jungkook stood there with his hands on his hip, panting heavily.

"Not now hyung, Hobi hyung took a cab to the airport! We tried- I swear we-"

"Today is eleventh, kookie, his flight is tomorrow!" Jimin tried to reason and Jungkook shook his head. "Namjoon hyung had somehow managed to get his ticket cancelled, but then hyung asked for the next flight and the attendant informed that he has a flight today that he can board. HE'S GOING." Finally, everyone understood the urgency and they stood up, panicking.

"Shit shit shit I knew we should have done this before! Jeez Min, where is your mind?!" Ivy snapped ruffling her hair in frustration.

"I- babe- I tried to tell y-"

He got cut off as Ivy glared at him, pausing while looking for the car keys.

"Worst news, he didn't book a return ticket." Tae said, shaking his head while trying to call the hyungs.

Inha gasped, "WHY AM I FINDING THIS NOW?! Ah fuck! How did you come here, kookie?"

"My- my bike.." he then gasped as Inha started pushing him out. "My bike! But all of yo-"

"GO GO GO WE'LL FOLLOW JUST OUT!!" Jimin shouted, making Tae and Ivy fall into abrupt laughter.

-Meanwhile-

"Flight 7MIN-US10 will be departing soon. All passengers please board. We repeat, flight 7MIN-US01 will be departing soon."

Hobi stared at his hyung as he tried to explain why air travel is scary.

"Hyung! We have flown around the world like a hundred times!"

"Are you gonna speak back to your elder Hoba?! Is that what I-"

"Leave him, Jin hyung, he wont stop for us anymore" Yoongi shook his head dramatically, looking at his younger brother in disbelief. Hoseok let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hyun- I- You know what, I'll call you! I'll have to go now," he replied, his voice laced with urgency.

"NO! YOU CANT! I- I mean you- I- I LOVE YOU! No! I mean YOONGI LOVES YOU! No- I- I-"

Hoseok let out a peal of pure laughter, looking at the blabbering Yoongi. He gently placed his hand on his brothers' shoulder, moving him aside. Giving Joon and Jin one last hug, he started making his way towards the terminal. He turned back, waving at them as the hyung looked at him, their eyes filling with desperation. He kept bowing and waving his hands as ARMYs shouted to grab his attention.

"JHOPE!!!!" "JUNG HOSEOK!" "HOBI-SSI!!!" " HOBIAHH TAKE CARE!!!" "HOSEOK!!!" "JHOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "HOBA!!!!!!" "HOBI-SSIIII!!!!!!!!"

And just as he was about to pass the door to lead to the terminal, he heard it.

"YOON INSU! STOP!!!"

Hobi stopped right on his tracks. He knew this voice well. A voice that manages to get his attention always, even in the midst of his fans shouting so loud that he can go deaf from it. But he still loves them all.

Hobi turned back, walking out of the terminal, not caring about the last warning that was getting announced in the mics. And that's where he saw her. But the very next moment he stumbled, trying to maintain his balance with a koala sticking on him.

It was her. His moon, his love of life. His Inha. sticking onto him as if he was the only thing that mattered for her. And it was true. The screaming and shouting of the fans toned down, as they gasped, before they started cheering the couple.

ARMYs seemed to love Inha and Ivy, their movie was definitely a hit. Hobi slowly threw his heavy backpack down, hugging back Inha just like she did, that's when he realised that she was crying.

"How- how can you l-leave me?" she managed to ask, despite her sobbing.

"You did too." he mumbled sadly and she looked up, making his heart clench.

"You could've confronted me!" She sniffed, offended, making Hoseok laugh.

"I did."

"I- aishhh." she said, slowly breaking the hug. "You want to know a secret?" she asked, her hand caressing the place where his sun mark was rapidly fading.

"It was you," he mumbled. And she nodded. Hobi pulled her closer by her waist.

"You did not do well by stealing our first kiss." he said, his face so close to Inha's that his nose was caressing her cheekbone.

"That's what brought you back." she mumbled, slowly running her finger on his lower lip "Yes, thank you for that. But my complaint is I don't even remember it!"

"Aha? I'll make sure that you remember this time." and with that, Inha smashed her lips' onto Hobi's plumy thin ones. The boy was shocked, so were his fans. The crowd started screaming with all their lives and Hobi closed his eyes.

The couple heard nothing. For them, it was only them in each other's arms, in each other's heart.

Hobi slowly broke the kiss, gradually opening his eyes to see his love. "I love you," she said and he smiled, pecking her on her lips. "You know I love you more."

Inha nods. And Hobi turns his head to his right, looking at his fans losing their shit. "You'll get us into trouble." Hobi said, making Inha giggle. There were reporters and T.V channel's cameramen everywhere, this must be the world's biggest news right now.

Hobi's phone rang in his pocket, as he reached for it. "Ahh here they are ruinin-"

"I won't let them ruin this moment again." Inha said, taking his phone, slipping it into her pocket. "Oh I forgot." she said, gasping. "What?"

Inha broke the hug, taking a few steps back with his hands still in her's.

"Jung Hoseok, Do you wanna be my soul piece? Will you be my soul's peace?"

"You proposing in a Pikachu onesie?" he laughed, hands on stomach and body on the floor.

"Yah! It was you idiot who was leaving the country a day before, that too with no return ticket, and your brother's didn't even te-" he pecked her lips, making look up at him, startled.

"Yah! How long are you gonna keep this up huh?" Jungkook shouted, interrupting them, his eyes covered by Jin's hand, "Hyung I am not young anymore! I'm fuc- ow! I'm twenty fuc- HYUNG IT HURTS! I'M TWENTY THREE FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"No swearing Jungkook!" Seokjin snapped, his other hand slapping his mouth, making everyone laugh.

THE END

Ivy: Phenomenal I feel like we can rule the world now

Inha: EXACTLY LOL THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, THE DIALOGUES, PAIN, DRAMA, EMOTIONS AHH

Ivy: *sigh* it is. And now, we bid them our goodbyes..

Inha: Okay then-

Ivy: NO HOLD UP NOT YET!

Ivy: Because...
Movie to abhi baki hai mere dost~

Lovely Co-author  ivyB4winter

Thank you for reading 'Soul Piece'

Please vote and support!

~Ivy Miles and Inha Choi 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 124 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...
163 4 2
10 years of endless nights, endless thoughts, and endless memories. Taehyung thought it would never stop. He would be stuck in this void forever. Unt...
45.7K 1.6K 21
" The sun loved the moon so dearly she died every night to let him breathe. " You're simply a girl driven by such an abiding love, a love that has un...
18.9K 824 50
๐ŸŒ™EDITED ๐ŸŒ™ โœจ Immortal love of Sun and Moon โœจ Enemies~Frenemies~Friends~Soulmatesโ™ฅ๏ธ A slow and steady love story of two people who were destined to b...