GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

Oleh kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land

74 5 0
Oleh kiriemy

[Lily’s POV]

After some grueling fight with wyverns, dragons and Gods we finally got on our final destination… just kidding, actually after that magnitude 6 earthquake, I think?, wyverns didn’t attacks us and we steadily got in the wyvern’s valley and we are now in the front gate of the Beast-men country.

“After 1 year finally I came back.”

“You’re right Lapiz, I even remember our awkward meeting here.”

“Right Rosa, I still remember that intense duel of us.” They stood side by side like the ending roll of an adventure movie.

“What are you talking about?” Before they end it like in some anime I tried to interrupt them.

“You mean the Beast-men tournament?” Julhian claps here hand like she just thought about it.

“Right, that time Rosa and I are still enemies. She wanted to get the Hero’s urn to prevent the summoning of Heroes and Me to prevent the marriage of my sister.”

“What is the connection?” I ask the boasting of Karen.

“Ah, actually the Prince of this country who is the King now wanted to marry sis but because of Sussan-o intervention we make it as a tournament which if the sis lost the prince she will be married together with the Hero’s urn as the grand prize I also need to participate because the Count kidnap my mom and make her as a hostage to secure the urn.” Wow she mist have so many adventure, while she is here.

“So who win?” I ask them because I’m curious.

“Le-let’s talk about later.” Rosa tried to dodge.

“Of course I win landslide.” Boasting by Karen.

“And if Lapiz doesn’t then we can’t be summoned right?” Britney join our conversation.

“Ye-yeah why did I forgot?” I’m kind of slow… did Metra affecting me?

“I talk to the guard and pay our entrance fee so let’s go.” Mister Martilio who gone with Julhian so we can easily enter join us and we gone inside… and the view that entered my sight is so beautiful medieval buildings like in France or Switzerland! That supposed to happen but Karen in front of me got stopped by the guard.

“Prepare the guards there is a criminal here!” The guard his companion and 5 soldiers went out at the small barracks and pointed the spears toward Karen.

“Uhn…” Karen pick something on her side strap bad and the guard gulp like they anticipated an attack but the thing that Karen take out is…

“La-Lapiz Monitary? You mean that champion of the first ever Beast-men Tournament? And an SS ranked adventurer card!” Yes Karen takes out her Adventurer card.

“We-we’re sorry being rude to you lady Lapiz!” The animal ears of the guards went down.

“I don’t mind let us in.” Wow what with the haughtiness of her? As if she have authority here.

The guards let us in and this time the view that enters my sight is…

“Japan!” I shouted because I mean screen doors, wooden houses, kimono, yukata, cherry blossoms and animal ears.

“No matter how you look at it even if I close my eyes it’s Japan!” I can’t help myself and grab the hand of my daughter to look at the stores!

“Mother? You’re too excited.”

“I mean it’s Japan! I really wanted to go once in this place!” I’m excitedly run and buy a dango like food… hmm… the taste of Japan, I look at another store and they selling Takoyaki, Yakisoba and Crepe! Of course I let my daughter taste it and she smile so beautiful.

“Uhn… it’s delicious mother.”

“Don’t get carried away and get lost yourself Lily.” Karen get near me and she warns me.

“I’m not a child! Also can you lead me to the clothe shop I wanted to buy us some Yukata! I mean its Japan! Which means we supposed to wear Yukata!” I excitedly grab the hands of Karen and she only patted my head. Wh-what?

“You never change Lily, I remember when we are in elementary and some foreigner comes to our school and you make this excited face.” Eh… I got blushed because I realize that most the people or beast-men looking at me weirdly.

“Young ladies our house is only there so if you finish your tour just come there.” I forgot Mister Martilio.

We got separated with him and went to the clothe store to buy some Yukata.

We enter the clothes shop and I see some clothes like you can see in Japan.

“Welcome customer.” A beautiful rabbit-ear girl welcome us and for some reason she also have this massive weapon! Are all the owners of clothe shops have this weapons?

“We want to buy some Yukata.” She bow and show us so many clothes so we pick up our own Yukata.

I chose a powdered pink Yukata with white lilies designs and a white one for my daughter with cherry blossoms designs.

Britney pick up a purple with circles while she pick up a powdered sky blue with some cloud designs and she also buy some yellow ribbons to hide the horns of our daughter.

Karen bought a black one with firework design and I choose a deep green color for Rosa and she looks like a rose… fufu. If we have time I want us all to buy together with my important people.

We went out with our Yukata to blend out with the people who are living here and head towards Mister Martilio house.

“Welcome, oh my, isn’t this little Lapiz? Welcome to my inn.” A very elegant not so old woman welcomes us after we enter at the house where Mister Martilio pointed out.

“That’s why I kind of remember this place, isn’t this the inn we rent out when I got here one year ago? wait are you madam the wife of Mister Martilio?” Karen speaks at the elegant fox ear lady. Hmm… this beauty is Mister Martilio wife? I can’t imagine.

“He is my father… my mother is the one who lead the staff to prepare some food or clean some room. Are you perhaps what he talking about? Thank you for guarding my father to safety.” I see… she bow at us.

“Well, we just tag in, by the way because we already here how about we stay here for a while?” She looks at me and I nod.

“I got it, I will lead you all to your rooms.” She leads us to the second room with a very beautiful screen door.

“Wow… it’s a Japanese style! Amazing!” With some Futon as a bed, it’s really a Japanese bed! I’m glad I came here.

“We already clean our hot spring so if you want you can get in today.” Waaa! A hot spring!

“I want! Please lead us!” Aah… hot spring! Very appealing words.
**

She leads us to the hot spring and because its dusk the red cloud in a hot spring is so very romantic.

“Please put your clothes on the baskets and I will bring you some towels later so please enjoy your bath.” So we enter together.

“Ahh… it so very pleasant! It’s amazing.” I stretch my arms up and my daughter next to me with her huge tits floating on the water sighed. Gaa… if she isn’t my daughter I already grab those melons! Hmmm… but if I think clearly she isn’t my biological daughter right? I mean she is the daughter of Asmodeus inside my soul so it’s not like I’m Asmodeus herself… ‘Idiot, don’t try to touch my daughter. You pervert lesbian’ I feel some one speaks inside my head and insulted me… is it my imagination?

“Sister, please can you stop staring at her… pe-pervert.” I look at the beautiful girl that dips her modest body at the water. Even she has this modest breast she still beauty that even Wino can’t win.

“Do-don’t call me pervert… muuh.” I slap her beautiful shoulder gently and for some reason its thick as steel. Maybe it’s her muscles?

Ah… having a bath with my beautiful daughter and daughter-sister is like heaven… even I’m a demon.

“Mum, it’s hot.”

“Yeah it’s because it’s a hot spring so the water is hot but it’s good for your health when you’re inside but remember we will get out for 30 minutes because the heat will get into your head and you will passed out.” Well the heat is already in my head. I look at Britney while she teaches our daughter Sandra while she also dips her body in the water.

“You really become a mother Britney… with a child body though.” Lapis while sitting in the stone showing her whole body to us… it’s so erotic because her hair is down and wet. I can’t my head is getting fussy!

“I don’t want to hear that from someone who is shorter than me!” Britney retorted.

“Mother what’s wrong?” My daughter looks at me weirdly? I wonder wh—

“Sister!” That’s the last thing I hear and I fainted.
**

[Third person POV]

Back at the time when Lily got kidnapped and Britney rampaging at the central plaza.

“Boss, a demon rampages at the execution area and kill all the people…” A man with a black robe enters a very dark room.

“What did you say? What happen to the captured demon together with the valkyrie?” The boss panicked a little and gush out some sweat.

“A demon in a purple cloud actually came to the demons and save them, I don’t know if it’s true because I got the Intel on the witness.”

“Boss!” Another one barged in. “The Illegal slave merchant hideouts had been destroyed by a demon.” A panicking guy report to the boss.

“What the hell is happening?!” He slam the table in front of him and gritted his teeth.

“Boss isn’t this because of the valkyrie? I mean when I appraise her she also had succubus job.”

“That’s right! This is not the words I heard from the pope!”

“What should we do boss?” A man asks the boss then he stand up.

“Let’s go to the pope and report it to him.” They went out on the dark room and enter a big metallic door then when they enter they got inside a big pillar with room.

They walk until they got into big confession room.

“Pope are you here?!” The boss shouts and echoed inside the big prayer room.

“Don’t shout inside the church you imbeciles.” The pope gets out on the confession room and hit the head of the boss with his cane.

“So-sorry, but did you heard already that a demon saved the demons that we captured together with the valkyrie?” The boss reported.

“Yeah, I’ve already heard it.”

“Then it really related to valkyrie? Where is she now?”

“Don’t worry is just a demon, the heroes are still here so keep calm and the castle already deploy the remaining army to subjugate the demon. With the Holy god Marduk with us we shouldn’t fear a single demon.” With a calm demeanor he gives a peace of mind to the boss and clasps his hand as if he is praying.
**

“is it fine to believe in him boss?” With a worried face the lackey ask the boss.

“If he says it’s okay and then should only believe on it, I mean the pope has the highest authority here and he also can order the heroes.” They get back to the room they went off and after a few hours of waiting.

“Boss! Bad news some powerful girls is finding the underground guild and heading here we should get out.”

“Why is this happening? Carry all the important items we will depart! Shit, I just wanted to get some money to live leisurely, why are this happening?” They carry their luggage and head out towards the church but for some reason two girls are arguing on the pope so they sneakily head out on the church.

“Prepare the carriage we will go to the Beast-men country!”

“But boss, it’s the mating season of the wyverns so I prepare not go to the mountain.”

“What are you talking about? Someone is attacking the Underground guild and the church you know? I won’t just wait here until they got my head.” And they depart in a 7 days road.

When they about to get out from the south gate a very bright light descended on the church that’s shakes even the ground they steps on.

“What the hell was that?”

“See? That’s why we need to hurry!” They ran leaving the country of human but they don’t know that hell is waiting foro them at the Beast-men country.
**

[Lily’s POV]

I wake up with my bathrobe Yukata and beside me is a sleeping Sandra.

“Good morning… or Good evening? mother.” I see a beautiful pink hair angel with massive breast in her bathrobe Yukata. “Mother, that’s not a demon supposed to say.” Eh I didn’t say anything though?

“Sarah what time?”

“We are about to eat at the neighbor restaurant. Aunt Britney and Aunt Lapiz are already there to reserve a private room so I waited for you and Sandra to wake up to tell you.” What a diligent child…

“Thank you, then let’s change, I’m kind of hungry now.” I wake up Sandra and she rubs her eyes with her cute hands so I change her to her Yukata and ribbon to cover her horns.
**

“Lily over here!” We enter the restaurant and for some reason only girls inside on the building… and it feels like they are lovey dovey with each other.

Right now I’m carrying Sandra like a baby and it feels like I become a real mother.

I enter the room where Karen and Britney sitting waving their hands and a quiet Rosa in her Green Yukata.

“We already order some of Japanese dish so sit where ever you like.” Britney offers some sit so I sit next to my daughter-sister and make Sandra next to me… fufu this time I will feed her.

“Mum Lily, I can eat with myself.” She embarrassingly complains.

“Muuh… let me spoil you a little okay say aahh…” I serve her a spoonful of curry.

“Gaah… itch spitchy.” Oh I forgotten that curry is spicy! So I panic and make her drunk the water.

“Sorry about that Sandra… hmm… then how about this hot pot?”

“Uhn… it’s delicious.” I pat her head while she chews the meat.

“By the way, it’s only me or the customer outside are just girls?” I ask them while we happily eat.

“Oh, this restaurant is only for girls… actually the name of the shop are {Lily in the pond}” Eh… it’s kind of embarrassing when the name of you and the shops are the same.

“Fufu… it delicious to eat in you Big sister Lily.” Britney licks the omelette while she looks at me. I-is she trying to seduce me…? kuuh it’s very effective.

“It’s been a long time since I eat at the restaurant I mean if I remember the last one is when I got kidnap…” Oh talking of kidnap it’s like I forget something…

“You’re right mother, I’m really scared that time when some men suddenly grab me.” Oh right… the kidnappers… they did something unsightly on my daughter’s body…

“Big sister Lily, Are you okay?” If I remember their name are…

“Lily what is happening to you?” Right… I need to kill them… they dirtied my daughter…

“Sister? What is wrong?”

“Yeah…”

“Mum Lily?”

“I need to kill them… they did horrible thing to my daughter…”

“Hey Lily! Snap it out! What are you talking about?”

“Ganz, Harolk, Ghapar, Junartan and the one who dirtied my daughter… Yaelo.”

“Hey, take big sister Lily and let’s get out on her.”

[Lapiz POV]

Suddenly Lily acts weirdly and saying something we didn’t know.

“I will kill them… fufu… I will kill them… fufufu…” What is going on?

“Mum Lily you are scarring me.” Britney grab Sandra and carry her.

“That are the names of kidnapper” Sarah explains to us and tell us everything.

“I see, that’s why Lily’s snaps out.” I mean it happen too when we are in elementary. A wild snakes eat the classroom pet mouse and Lily snaps out. I follow her and we found the snake in the back of the classroom, of course a child was not supposed to be able to kill a snake but for some reason she snaps the handle of the broom in half and thrust the pointed part of the stick towards the snake but that’s not the scary part. Right…

“She is laughing while killing the snake.” I murmur in quiet voice.

“That is the scary part about Big sister Lily, when she snaps out she didn’t feel mercy.” Britney commented at me.

“I will carry sister in our room so Lapiz pay the bill…” This poor girl. Rosa chop the back of Lily to make her faint because she blurting some ominous words and carried her.
**

While we went out at the restaurant and return on the inn some guy with black robe arguing with the daughter of old man.

“Sorry but our room are full now.”

“Ey, just kick out some other customer! We will pay double.”

“We can’t do that to our customer so please find another inn.” Inn daughter bows at the black robe guy while Rosa and Sarah carrying the fainted Lily.

“What the hell! We are offering you a double pay and you give us that kind of attitude? What kind of inn is thi—“ He is about to hit the inn daughter so I intervene and catches his arms.

“Don’t hit a girl so suddenly, it will kill you someday you know?” I give him a smug face and he only glares at me, for some reason Britney is at the back giggling… I wonder what so funny.

“Bitch! Who the hell are you get out of the way or I will personally kill you, oh you have a beautiful face maybe a little fun is not bad how about it?” He gives me a disgusting sneer then Sarah got down and calls us.

“Aunt Lapiz--- ah.” Sarah look at the black guy and the black guy also look at her with surprised.

“You?! Why are here?”

“Oh the kidnappers…” What? I tried to appraise him and found out that this is Yaelo…

“What a fate… now sleep.” The black robe guy suddenly falls together with his companions. Somehow the other customers fall down too.

“Britney?” I ask her.

“Don’t worry we will take them to there.” She raises her hands and we got to the forest where sis and others are.

“What is that noise?” Sis in lingerie went outside with a sword.

“Delivery.”

“Britney? Who are they?”

“Ah… some disgusting guy who grope my important niece.”

“What did you say?”

“Actually they are the kidnappers who kidnap Lily.” I explain to sis who unsheathed her sword.

“We should dispose them then.” Hey, sis that’s dangerous wording…

“Disposing them is like giving them a kind departure…”

“Then what are going to do Britney?”

“Of course…” She smiles in devilish despite her angelic face. “We will torture them.” Her personality is different on what inside… I wonder why she got the Saint Job.

The three of us gone deep in the forest and they change their selves into demons.

“Wh-what is happening where are we?”

“I can’t see.”

Because I have demon eye so I can clearly see the disgusting appearance of them while tied up but because we are deep in the forest so it’s pitch black.

“Don’t worry just shout your lungs out no one will hear you out in this forest.”

“What do you mean? Who the hell are you take this out or I will kill you bitch!”
“Kill me? That’s funny thing when you’ll the one who are about to die.”

“Don’t fuck with me! Urg… AAAH! MY MEN WHERE ARE YOU?!” He tried to struggle but because the rope is tighter than expected he can’t get out.

“Oh don’t worry they are asleep next to you, you are the only one who is awake.”

“Hey, what did I do to you? Why are doing this to me?”

“Hee… after groping my niece you just forget it? My niece breasts are precious treasure you know? Even you have a 1000 gold coins it’s still not enough.” Eh… the breast of Sarah worth’s only gold coins…

“I don’t know what are you talking about?”

“You are going to deny it? If you tell the truth I will let you escape though.”

“Ri-right! I remember now I mean how I can forget those soft breasts.” Too easy…

“Yeah I let you escape but I didn’t say I will let you live… fufu.” You are a demon… yup and I literally mean it.

“Aren’t you a demon? AHH SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!” Well, you are not wrong.

“Well, you aren’t wrong.” They use light magic and show themselves.

“Waaa! Demons, they are really demons!”

“Right… we are demons… but what you do with my niece are more demon like so I will let you escape and struggle until you die within this forest.” The brat slice the rope and we leave the panic disgusting men inside this very dense forest.

“Are you sure you leave them? I mean even they are worst they are still professional you know? What if they get away?” I complain.

“Don’t worry I put <Lazy venom> to them, isn't it more fun when they think that they have hope to get out in this situation but in the end they will end up with the realization that they can't avoid death?” She said with an evil smile, You are so evil Britney.

After a few minutes I can hear some dying screams.

We return to the inn and somehow the people awaken like nothing happen so we get into each room like we just awaken on a nightmare and get back to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Uno ✓ Oleh ㅤ

Fiksi Penggemar

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
47K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
9.3M 259K 72
"Time is up, I AM CLAIMING WHAT IS MINE!" His voiced shattered throughout the entire tower. He has found me and claiming what is his; me. "Sire pleas...