The Secret Heart|Jisoo|Haein|...

By hollytrag

Two extraordinary men find themselves captivated by a woman of intricate allure, whose heart seems unattainab... More

TᕼE ᔕEᑕᖇET ᕼEᗩᖇT: ᘔEᖇO
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: ᑎO TIᗰE TO ᔕᑭᗩᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2: ᔕTᗩᒪᒪIᑎG Iᑎ ᗩ ᗪᖇI-ᖴIT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3: ᑭᒪᗩY ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗩTᑕᕼEᔕ, YOᑌ GET ᗷᑌᖇᑎEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4: ᔕIᒪᐯEᖇ ᔕᕼOᖇEᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5: ᑕᗩᖇEᖴᑌᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᒪIGᕼTᔕ Oᖴ YEᔕTEᖇᗪᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6: ᗯᗩᐯEᖇIᑎG ᒪOYᗩᒪTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7: ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TᕼE EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8: ᑌᑎE᙭ᑭEᑕTEᗪ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ TO TᕼE ᑕᒪOᔕEᗪ EYEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9: TᕼE ᑕOᑎᗪITIOᑎ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10: ᑎIGᕼTᗰᗩᖇEᔕ ᗯITᕼIᑎ ᖇEᗩᒪIT'ᔕ EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11: TᕼE ᑌᑎᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᒪEGᗩᑕY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12: ᖴOᖇᗰIᗪᗩᗷᒪE ᖴOᖇᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗪIᔕᑕOᖇᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14: ᗯIᑎᗪᑌᑭ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15: ᗷEᕼIᑎᗪ TᕼOᔕE TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16: TEᑎTᗩTIᐯE ᒪOOKᔕ Oᖴ ᗪEᔕIᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17: ᗷITTEᖇ ᗷᒪOOᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18: ᖇEᐯEᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19: ᖴOᖇ ᗷETTEᖇ Oᖇ ᗯOᖇᔕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20: Oᒪᗪ ᗯᗩYᔕ ᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG
ᑕᕼᗩPTEᖇ 21: ᒪOᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22: ᗪᗩᑎGEᖇOᑌᔕ ᗰOᐯEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23: Iᑎ ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᒪIᖴE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24: ᗯITᕼEᖇIᑎG ᗪᗩYᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25: GOᑎE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26: ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIᐯE TᕼOᑌGᕼTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27: TᕼE ᑌᑎᔕᑭOKEᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28: ᔕᗩᒪT TO ᗯOᑌᑎᗪᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29: ᗩTOᑎIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᗰY ᔕIᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30: ᗪEᑕIᔕIᐯE GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗩᖴᖴᗩIᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32: ᒪᗩTE ᑎIGᕼT ᑕᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33: ᗪOᑌᗷTᖴᑌᒪ ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34: ᔕᗩᑕᖇEᗪ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35: KIᔕᔕ ᗰE ᗰOᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36: ᗷᖇIGᕼT ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎᑕEITEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37: TᕼE EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE Oᖴ ᗩ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 38: TᕼᖇᑌTᕼᖴᑌᒪᒪY ᕼOᑎEᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39: TᕼE ᗩᗯᗩITEᗪ ᒪETTEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 40: ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41: TᕼE ᖴᗩᐯOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42: Iᑎ TᕼIᔕ ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ ᖇOOᗰ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43: ᗷᖇᑌIᔕEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᗷOᑎEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44: TᕼE ᑌᑎKᑎOᗯᑎ ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45: ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Oᖇ ᖴOE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46: ᗰY Oᗯᑎ ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47: ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼEᔕE I ᑭᒪᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48: ᗰY ᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49: TᕼE ᔕEᗩ ᗯITᕼ ITᔕ ᗪEEᑭᑎEᔕᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50: TᕼE ᑕᖇᑌᗰᗷᒪIᑎG TOᗯEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51: TᕼE ᗷᒪᑌE TIᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52: EᒪᗪOᖇIᗩ'ᔕ GOᒪᗪEᑎ ᕼIᔕTOᖇY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53: TᕼE ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᑭIEᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54: TᕼE ᗪOᗯᑎᑭOᑌᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55: ᗷIGGEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ TᕼE ᗯᕼOᒪE ᔕKY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56: ᗪᗩᑎᑕE TᕼE ᑎIGᕼT ᗩᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 57: ᗯᕼᗩT EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58: EᑎOᑌGᕼ GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59: TᕼE ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT Oᖴ TᕼE ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60: IT ᑕᑌTᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᑌᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61: TᕼE ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᔕ Oᖴ YOᑌ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62: ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩGE ᑭᖇOᑭOᔕᗩᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪᗩTOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64: TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕIᗪE Oᖴ TᕼIᑎGᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65: TᕼE ᖴᗩᑕᗩᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66: ᒪOᐯE ᗰE ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67: TᕼE ᑕᒪᗩᗯIᑎG ᗰOOᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69: ᑕᖇY Oᖴ ᗩ TᕼOᑌᔕᗩᑎᗪ ᗰOOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70: ᗰOᖇE Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG, ᗪEᗩᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71: OᑎE Oᖴ ᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 72: ᔕᕼᗩᗪOᗯᔕ Oᖴ TᕼE ᑭᗩᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73: ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗯE ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74: ᗩᒪIEᑎ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 75: ᗩᒪTEᖇIᑎG ᗪᖇEᗩᗰᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 76: TᕼE IᗪOᒪIᘔEᗪ ᖴᗩᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 77: ᖴᖇᗩGIᒪE ᗷY ᗪEᖴEᑕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78: TᕼE ᑌᑎTOᒪᗪ TᖇᑌTᕼ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79: TOᖇᖇEᑎTIᗩᒪ ᖇᗩIᑎᖴᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 80: Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ TIᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 81: ᗩᑎ ᗩᑎGEᒪ'ᔕ ᗪᑌTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 82: ᗪOᖇᗰᗩᑎT ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 83: TᕼE ᗯEᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84: ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 85: TᖇᑌE ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗯIᑎ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 1/2
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 2/2

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪIᑕᗩᗰEᑎT

123 14 6
By hollytrag

Families don't have to be flawless, as perfection is unattainable for anyone. Yet, the true mark of a great family lies in their unity. Family signifies that no one is left behind or forgotten; they stand by you and remain present. Family isn't limited to shared last names or blood ties; it's about dedication and love. It involves being there for each other when it matters the most, having each other's backs, and choosing to love even on challenging days. It means never giving up on one another.

Regrettably, Elena found herself in a different scenario as she sat down for dinner with her family and Carlton. Carlton, seated beside Elena, methodically sliced a piece of meat and brought it to his mouth. He couldn't help but observe the discomfort that hung in the air, with each person at the table feigning affection towards one another.

Elena did her best to ignore the tense atmosphere and silent gazes that filled the room as she nibbled on a small piece of meat. She delicately picked up her glass of red wine, taking a sip to wash down the food a little, feeling the anxiety tightening her throat. After the awkward and agonizing dinner in the dining room, the family moved to the living room by the fireplace to listen to Axel playing the piano.

Feeling Elena's visible anxiety, Carlton gently brushed his hand over her thigh and gave it a comforting squeeze. Elena, unable to hide her unease, locked eyes with him and offered a soft smile in response, holding his hand in hers. Martha observed their tender moment, which brought a warm smile to her face.

Axel sat at the grand, glossy black instrument that resembled the night sky on a crisp summer evening, effortlessly drawing out unbelievably soothing and mesmerizing melodies. Lost in the music, his fingers danced over the keys like swallows skimming the surface of a pond in search of fish. While the melodies enveloped the room, James gazed into the distance, lost in memories of the good old days when he would play the piano for his grandfather back in Italy.

During those summers when he would journey to Italy for visits with his cherished late grandfather, James's eyes welled up with tears, a sight that immediately captured Elena's attention. She had never witnessed this vulnerable side of her father before. Observing this emotional moment, Martha swiftly took hold of James's hand and tenderly kissed the back of it. James reciprocated with a smile, leaning in to place a kiss on her cheek. Overwhelmed by her parents' display of affection, Elena squeezed Carlton's hand tighter, her heart fluttering. Despite being married for three decades, their love for each other remained as strong as ever.

After a few minutes, the melodies faded away as Axel concluded his performance.

"How wonderful, Axel! That was truly magnificent!" Martha praised her son's exceptional piano skills. Axel playfully bowed halfway, eliciting chuckles from the gathered guests. Taking a seat, he reached for a glass of wine on the table, his gaze shifting to Elena and Carlton's expressions.

"So, how are the wedding preparations coming along?" James suddenly inquired, breaking the quiet spell in the room. Carlton cleared his throat, sitting up straight on the couch.

"Elena and I have actually been considering pushing back the wedding by a couple of months," he announced, fixing his gaze on Elena's parents. Their expressions shifted to one of surprise. Elena steadied herself with a deep breath before joining in to elaborate on the situation to her parents.

"Yeah, it's just a bit overwhelming for us at the moment. Both of us are heavily involved in our companies, and we're in the midst of launching a new product. We've been putting in long hours and haven't had much time to properly prepare for the wedding," Elena explained, her voice tinged with a hint of exhaustion.

"I remember promising you, Dad, that I would marry in September when it was with Jack, but Carlton and I had a serious discussion and decided it would be best to move the date to November," Elena explained, her posture stiffening as she struggled to catch her breath. Axel chuckled at the sight and rose from his seat, hands on his hips.

"Is this some kind of joke to you two, that's five months away?" Axel interjected, his gaze piercing as he studied them. Carlton, sensing the tension, stood up and turned to face Axel.

"Why don't we step outside, Axel? Let Elena speak her mind without your interruptions," Carlton muttered, taking hold of Axel's arm and guiding him out of the room. Elena was taken aback by Carlton's assertiveness and followed them with her eyes as they exited. As they left, Elena was surprised to hear a quiet chuckle escape her father's lips.

"He's quite protective of you, isn't he?" James remarked, his eyes fixed on his daughter's bewildered face.

"I... I guess so," she stammered, her eyes wide with apprehension. Martha tried to stay composed, taking slow, steady breaths to diffuse the tension between her husband and daughter.

"Elena, you know how much I've been looking forward to this wedding, eager for you to start a family," James expressed, intertwining his hands as he gazed at her earnestly. Elena swallowed hard upon hearing his words, her eyes dropping to the floor. The idea of starting a family was the furthest thing from her mind, as it would mean stepping away from her role as CEO of her company.

"I understand, but please, hear me out. I have a plan..." Elena began, but before she could continue, she was abruptly interrupted.

"It's already been decided! And silence yourself, Elena!" He raised his voice sharply, causing Elena's eyes to well up with tears.

"You have disappointed me in every possible way! Now, I have the responsibility to assure the people of this country that your engagement to Carlton is solely based on your personal feelings for him, and not because of my personal ambitions to rule the country's economy!"

"The only way I can prove this to them is if you step down from your position, marry Carlton, and start a family as soon as possible!" He declared with a commanding voice that echoed through the room. Tears streamed down her face as she clenched her thighs tightly, absorbing her father's reprimand.

"I don't need you for anything else! Just listen to me for once and fix this damn problem that your stupidity has only made worse!" He added, rising to stride towards Elena. Martha's heart raced as she watched her husband grip her daughter's face with force.

"JAMES!" Martha yelped in horror at the sight before her. Elena cried in her father's firm grasp as he continued to hold her tightly.

"Do as I say for once in your life, because I brought you into this world! I am your father, and I deserve your respect and loyalty, you ingrate! I won't jeopardize everything I've built because of your incompetence and lack of common sense!" He bellowed as he shook her violently.

As Elena faced the demon within her father, Axel and Carlton leaned against the wall in the backyard of the mansion. Axel lit his cigarette and inhaled deeply, savoring the moment.

"You're quite the chess player! Who would have guessed you'd have my father in such a chokehold!" Axel remarked with a chuckle, releasing the smoke into the crisp night air. Carlton smirked at the comment, gazing at the full moon amidst the cloudy night sky.

"All I ask is for you to stick to the plan! I need your sister to marry me as soon as possible!" Carlton replied, pressing the end of his cigarette to his lips before exhaling. Axel chuckled and fixed his gaze on Carlton.

"Don't worry! Elena will be yours by the end of this month! My father will make sure of it!" Axel reassured, taking another deep drag of his cigarette before releasing the smoke skyward. Carlton sighed, running a hand through his hair in contemplation.

"You better keep your word, because the last thing I want to do is drag your family through the mud with all the illegal accusations against your father!" Carlton warned, tossing his cigarette and crushing it underfoot before striding back into the bustling mansion.

Quite a predicament for the McLains
🫣🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 564 13
𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍- 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 __ 𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒�...
1K 202 25
at that moment, i finally felt loved. (sorry, no sequel) © -raingguk 2018-2019 ✓ Mature Content 18+ lowercase intended
65.8K 1.5K 26
🔞🔞🔞 When two men fight for the love of a woman 🌹