ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴏᴄ x ᴇᴠᴀɴ ʙᴜᴄᴋʟ...

By Amberslvrs

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟒
𝟎𝟏𝟓
𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟎𝟐𝟓
𝟎𝟐𝟔
𝟎𝟐𝟕
𝟎𝟐𝟖
𝟎𝟐𝟗

𝟎𝟏𝟐

146 7 0
By Amberslvrs

Season 2 episode 6
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I want the pizza, can we have the pizza?" Olivia asks stood outside of Maddie's place placing the Pizzas on the plastic wrap which covered the couch. "Later Liv." Buck laughs as him Eddie and Olivia all look at the Pizzas. "How we gonna fit it inside again?" Olivia asks looking at the couch and the door. "Maybe we pop the hinges off the door." Eddie suggest as Buck turns his head to Eddie and Olivia. "Or we use the jaws of life." Buck also suggests as Eddie and Olivia point agreeing. "No, no, no it has to fit I measured it twice, can't you just you know turn it around the other way?" Maddie asks looking at them. "And then the pizza will slide off." Buck says looking at the pizza. "You have pizza on my new sofa?" Maddie asks grabbing them pizza of the sofa. "It's on the plastic and Liv's idea." Buck tells her as Maddie looks at Olivia before walking back inside. "Not cool Evan." Olivia frowns before the three start lifting the sofa inside. "Lift with your legs!" Chimney shouts over at them. "We will Chim!" Olivia shouts back before they drag the sofa inside the room. "Hey thank you guys, for helping me on your day off." Maddie says appreciatively. "Don't worry about it, plates?" Eddie asks grabbing the Pizzas. "Countertop kitchen." Maddie tells him as Olivia stretches her back. Olivia and Buck walk over to Maddie before she starts smiling. "He is so cute." Maddie tells them pointing into the kitchen. "Yeah he gets that a lot, uh you should meet his kid though." Buck replies making Maddie confused. "Wait Chimney has a kid?" Maddie questions shocked. "No I thought you meant- ." Buck couldn't finish his sentence because Maddie walked off. "Oh my.." Olivia laughs tapping his back walking off.

Olivia and the rest of the firefighters are called to a scene with a helicopter involved. "My worst fear is coming true." Olivia gritted her teeth together looking over at the helicopter. "All right guys we're gonna fan out go behind those bleachers, Eddie after we get the people out think you can kill that engine?" Bobby asks him shouting. "Think so, I'm just worried about the dynamic rollover." Eddie shouts leaving Buck confused. "The dynamic what?" Buck asks as Eddie looks over at him. "We change the weight ratio by pulling people out whole thing could tip over, rotors could fall off." Eddie informs him slightly concerned. "And then flying rocks are gonna be the least of our problems." Buck adds on before Olivia sighs. "All right, visors down let's go!" Bobby shouts as all of them pull their visors down heading over to the helicopter. "Buck Liv get her out of there!" Bobby shouts over. "On it cap." Buck shouts back as Olivia swings the door open as Buck goes to Grab Taylor before the helicopter starts rolling. Buck grabbed onto Taylor's leg grabbing her out and taking her to get checked out. "Pulse ox is good, we can get rid of this." Olivia says taking the oxygen mask off Taylor. "How are you doing?" Athena asks Taylor who's shaken up. "I'm not sure, How's Trent is he okay?" Taylor asked concerned about the pilot. "Your pilots gonna be just fine." Athena smiled as Taylor glanced at Buck. "Hey do me a favour and say and on the 405 speeds are under five miles an hour making your morning commute a rough one." Buck says looking at Taylor smirking making Olivia frown slightly. "Seriously?" Hen asks surprised at Buck. "I- I know that voice,It's uh Taylor Kelly reporting right? Right sky witness news eight." Buck exclaims excitedly making Taylor smile. "That's me." She replies smiling more as Olivia and Athena roll their eyes. "Wow its uh, it's weird to hear that voice come out of a face." Buck says nervously making Taylor tilt her head. "Thank you?" Taylor questioned laughing slightly. "You have helped me beat traffic in this city, more times than you will ever know." Buck smiles looking at Taylor. "Oh you might want to uber tomorrow." Taylor laughs along Buck as Hen and Athena begin to walk off. "What a type you have Buckley." Olivia laughs walking off with the rest of them.

Eddie and Olivia are at the gym in the firehouse training. Olivia looks in the corner of her eye at Taylor and Buck talking she frowns slightly she didn't know what about them talking bugged her so much. "She's here great." Olivia exhaled punching the bag. "What you don't like her?" Eddie asks curiously. "I don't even know her." Olivia replied punching the bag harder. "Let's change that then." Eddie laughs before sitting up. "Hey how you feeling? Any side effects after the crash?" Eddie smirked at Olivia before walking over to them. "I'm great,Thanks to all of you. Which is why i'm here you guys were so amazing,I want to do a story on this firehouse and on the heroes who work here." Taylor explained grabbing Olivia's attention walking over. "Yeah but you do traffic ." Chimney says as the girl nods. "I'm not quite ready, to go back in the sky, so I thought i'd try my hand at telling a story from the ground." Taylor smiles before Hen jumps out from behind Olivia's "And use your newfound fame to put your face in front of the camera ." Hen calls out smirking. "That too." Taylor replies smiling. "Smart girl." Olivia and Hen say at the same time looking at her. "I can't wait to interview all of you, I want to know why you chose this job,the crazy things you've seen what it's like to face death, I mean Howie you almost died right?" Taylor asks looking at him. "Actually nobody calls me that it's Chimney." Chimney tells her smirking. "I bet there's a story there." Taylor says intrigued. "Ain't that the truth." Olivia laughs before Taylors voice goes quieter. "And Olivia you were kidnapped and left in a barrel to die that's another great story." Taylor said making the girl tense up. "Yeah because that's such a great story." Olivia restored sarcastically before walking off. "Liv come on!-" Buck shouted out following the girl.

••

"What made me become a firefighter?" Olivia repeated the question before standing up straight. "I would say it was when I was working dispatch and I was on my way home when I saw a house on fire, I just ran straight in no hesitation and when the firefighters came, cap told me he thinks I'd make a good firefighter and i've never looked back ." Olivia rolled her lips thinking fondly at the memory. The bell then rings and everyone starts getting ready.

••

"I was told there's a man here who's choking to death." Bobby says looking at a woman who's denying the man of help. "No uh, Gregory says he doesn't want any help now." The woman explains as Bobby nods. "Okay excuse me ma'am." Bobby says before walking to Gregory. "Wonder how many he put down, Joey Chestnut scarfed down seventy hot dogs in ten minutes at last years Nathan's hot dog eating contest." Buck tells Olivia and Eddie who just look at him. "I could beat that." Olivia claims making them laugh. "Excuse me sir are you refusing care?" Bobby shouts over to the man who's signalling them to leave. Olivia hears a hiss and jumps up screaming. Chimney screams with her as they stay together. "cute is that yours?" Chimney asks scared. "That's Claude, he's the grand prize." The woman tells them As Olivia brushes  herself up just before the man fell down. They all rush to him. "Get this table and chairs out of here." Chimney calls out as Olivia and some others start making room. "Airways are sealing up I need the BBM." Hen shouts out as Olivia passes her it. "His pulse is steady." Chimney says before crickets start coming out of the man's mouth. "Locusts?" Olivia shouts out moving back. "No they're actually crickets we allowed anything that Claude would eat. We thought it might be fun." The woman says as Olivia stays slightly back. "His pulse is weakening he's in V-fib he's coding!" Hen shouts out as Chimney starts compressions. "Damn it the blockage is to big, he's not getting any air."  Hen says before Olivia goes over to them. "Let me try something. Buck give me the magill please." Olivia gets handed the magill and uses it in the man's mouth to get the crickets out. "Right here liv." Bobby says holding tissue in his hand as Olivia puts the crickets on there. She grabs the bag using it on the man who lets out a gasp of air. "He's back!" Olivia shouts out  as people in the crowd cheer. They get him up to which he pukes crickets out making Olivia gag slightly. "All this for a lizard huh?" Eddie asks leaning over. "A monitor Lizard and five hundred bucks. And I just lost!" Gregory sighs as another woman starts spitting roaches out. Olivia stands back and the lizard hisses at her. "I guess he likes you, he likes dark hair." Sandy laughs making Olivia nod holding onto her chest.

••

The next day the firefighters are called to a muscle competition after someone got stuck in a pose??
"LAFD clear a path!" Bobby says walking over to the scene the others following. "Looks like extreme hyponatremia." Buck says looking at the man. "Say what?" The man stuck in a pose asks confused. "He's got a charley horse." Hen says as Chimney smirks. "He is a Charley horse." Chimney laughs to himself quietly. "What's your name?" Olivia asks looking at him. "Charlie." He replies as Olivia nods. "Okay, Charlie when was the  last time you had any fluids?" Bobby asks as Charlie looks at him. "Yesterday afternoon." Charlie tells him. Olivia's eyes go big and she looks over at Chimney. "Flushed yourself out for the competition today?" Chimney questions putting his gloves on. "And for the weigh ins to make the veins pop." Charlie says in slight pain. "Well you are definitely popping." Chimney comments making Olivia laugh before pulling herself together. "All right, Charlie your potassium and your sodium have bottomed out that's why your seizing up now before we start replenishing your electrolytes you gotta answer me honestly are you dosing?" Bobby asks Charlie before giving him anything. "No steroids if that's what you mean. i'm totally clean." Charlie says no one believing him. "And my names Abby- sorry buck..it was the first name that popped up." Olivia tapped his back as Eddie laughed slightly. "Okay you two need to back off. Get that camera out of here please." Bobby says before Olivia and Eddie start moving Taylor and the camera man away. "Cap needs room to work." Eddie tells them as Taylor frowns. "I'm working too." Taylor states making Olivia smirk. "You can work further back." Olivia tells Taylor who rolls her eyes slightly as Eddie and Olivia make their way back over to Charlie. "Charlie I just need you to know that if you're not being straight with me and we start giving you saline and you have been dosing your kidneys could start fail okay? And that'd be on you." Bobby tells Charlie who sighs. "I'm on steroids." Charlie says as Bobby nods. "That's better anything else?" Bobby questions. "I took a diuretic last night to shed some water weight." Charlie explains taking deep breaths. "That explains his low blood pressure seventy over forty." Hen calls out as Bobby looks over. "Alright let's hin transported." Bobby says as they all start to transport him and walk off.

••

Olivia is shoving her mouth with a brownie enjoying it. "Holy cow! I'm obsessed with these." Olivia says with her mouth full from the brownie making Hen laugh."Best brownies ever." Olivia jumped up and down happy following Buck who was walking over to Chimney. "ooh Chim you missed out!" Buck says still eating the brownie walking over to him. "Is that chocolate?" Chimney asks jealous as Olivia nods. "Fudge with nuts." Eddie says looking at Chimney. "I love fudge with nuts." Chimney sighs looking at them. "oh damn, you would've loved these because.. scrumptious." Hen says enjoying her brownie and hot drink. The bell rings and everyone jumps in the engine.

Olivia sat in the back of the engine rubbing her eyes for what felt like that hundredth time. "Man allergies are going crazy today." Eddie shouts his eyes watering slightly. "You too huh? The index wasn't elevated this morning think it's a new kind?" Buck asks leaning over Olivia's shoulder. "Dude that totally tracks!" Olivia exclaims as Chimney looks at them. "New kind of what?" Eddie asks confused "Of Pollen." Buck responds as Olivia nods. "A new kind of pollen?" Chimney asks making fun of them. "You're not feeling this Chim?" Eddie asks looking at his arms. "No I do not." Chimney replies keeping his eye on the three."I can see the pollen." Eddie says scared as Chimney tries not to laugh. "I can hear it." Buck responds. "I can smell it." Olivia replies sniffing the air. "Just get in there." Chimney sighs before jumping out the engine grabbing a bag as the others do so. They walk in and stop right at the entrance amazed at the kids party. "Hey Juarez! Buckley! Diaz! Let's go!" Chimney shouts over at them as they look at the children. "Do beauty queens shrinks or are we suddenly giants ?" Buck asks turning to Olivia and Eddie scared. Olivia's mouth forms an O shape looking at them backing up slightly. "Can someone please bring me the rest of my gear?" Chimney shouts out as they are all to amazed by the party and the "beauty queens" "I think he means you guys!" Athena shouts over at the three who look even more confused. "Hey Athena, They're like the tiniest ladies i've ever seen teeny tiny." Buck says pinching his fingers together. Olivia just hides behind Buck and Eddie slightly scared. "Excuse me?" Athena questions looking at the three. "So tiny." Eddie and Olivia whisper before giving eachother a highfive. "Henrietta!" Athena shouts over as Hen turns around smiling. "Thena! oh Thena you smell like love." Hen says walking over. Olivia walks over to the ballon arch touching them amazed. "Wow." Olivia laughs to herself her eyes lightening up. "Chimney? Need you over here." Athena shouts out before requesting a backup unit. "Where the hell is my lido-" Chimney asks before getting interrupted. "We got a problem here, your guys be tripping." Athena says before Olivia runs over To Chimney falling over. "Ow!" Olivia cried out as Eddie, Buck and Hen all laughed. "Guys, look at me do you know where you are?" Chimney asks helping Olivia up of the floor. "We're everywhere man." Eddie calls out popping up behind a ballon. "bingo." Olivia replies laughing. "They're on drugs." Athena tells Chimney. Olivia starts limping getting laughed at again by Eddie and Buck. "You fell!" Buck holds his chest laughing. "No! The air tripped me up." Olivia claimed as Buck gasped. "Tell it of then?" Eddie asks. "Oh yeah." Olivia starts shouting at the air Eddie and Buck start joining in before Back up comes.

Olivia's getting cuffed up sighing as she did so. "Where's my mom? I don't like what's happening." Olivia sniffled making Hen laugh. "What's going on? I don't like this." Eddie says crying out and sniffling. "Ooh you made him cry." Buck replies smirking. Eddie just looks down disappointed. "All right just breathe okay, you're gonna be okay, all right? Somebody dosed you with an hallucinogen we don't want you to hurt yourself or anyone else." Athena explains Olivia's eyes going wide. "Yeah. I like that idea." Eddie nods before looking down. "My mom is so smart guys." Olivia smiles and Athena can't help but laugh. "Thena your head is beating like your
heart! Hen calls out smiling: "Is it?" Athena replies before walking back over to Chimney.

A couple days later everyone was ready to watch the documentary on the 118 as they all walked over to the couch. "Did everything kind of sparkle?" Eddie asks curiously. "Uh i'd say it was more glistening like the whole world was covered in dew." Hen states sitting down on the couch. "You think this is why people go to burning man?" Buck asks before everyone puts their focus on the tv in-front of them. "that was beautiful." Olivia says wiping her eyes. "Just like me." Buck replied making Olivia chuckle. "Ugh gag." Olivia put a hand on Bucks knee using it to stand up. "I'm gonna go cry over that in the bathroom catch y'all on the flip side." Olivia rushed off to the bathroom.

A/N: GUYS NEXT CHAPTER YALL ARE GONNA SEE A WHOLE DIFFERENT SIDE TO LIV AND BUCK GET READYYYY.
word count: 2842

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.9K 50
"𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰...
11.9K 283 6
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟs ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ's ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴏʟᴅᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇ...
10.8K 182 20
Evan Buckley moves to LA and becomes a firefighter for LAFD, station 118. While at work, he meets new coworker Eddie Diaz and is immediately attracte...
862K 20.1K 37
❝be careful when you play with fire, because you're bound to get burned❞ 「 season 1 and 2 of 911 」 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂:...