๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž...

Von Felixisanegghead

What happens when your 1 year old long crush whom you've been trying to move on from suddenly asks you to mov... Mehr

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ: ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š™
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ผ๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐š…: ๐š‚๐šž๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…: ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐™พ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…๐™ธ: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐š†๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐š‡: ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡: ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ป๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ: ๐š‚๐šž๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข ๐™ต๐š˜๐š› ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ๐š…: ๐™ท๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ {๐™ผ}
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š…: ๐™พ๐šž๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ธ'๐š– (๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š) ๐™พ๐š”๐šŠ๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™พ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡: ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š‡: ๐™ธ ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ: ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐š๐šž๐š• ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š {๐™ผ}
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šข๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ: ๐™ต๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š

95 12 83
Von Felixisanegghead

Sunoo Pov

It was a Friday and I was currently rushing to my next class when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized scurrying to pick the person's fallen items up.

"Are you sorry for stealing my boyfriend?" The person asked.

My eyes widened when I looked up. It was Wonyoung. She towered over me, glaring angrily through those dark brown orbs.

"W-what?" I asked scared as I slowly got back to my feet.

"You heard me. Aren't you sorry for stealing my boyfriend?" She repeated but this time her voice was shaking.

"D-Didn't you guys break up?" I asked confused.

"Well because of you we did." She spat as she walked off angrily.

My mind was filled with confusion and doubts. Sunghoon told me they broke up. Now why is she so angry? No he'll never break up with her for me. No I'm not worth it.

Sighting I continue rushing to my next class. Fuck I was going to be late.

Once class finished I was walking slowly down the hallway. My mind wasn't able to stop thinking about what just happened.

"Did Sunghoon really break up with her for me?" I mumbled to myself.

"Speak a little louder love." Someone whispered into my ear giving me the shock of my life.

I jumped back to find a smiling Sunghoon.

"Jesus. Why did you have to creep behind me like that?" I asked letting out sigh of relief.

"I just wanted to surprise you. And what were you saying?" He asked me eagerly.

"N-Nothing. Just reviewing some notes." I lied with a fake smile.

I knew I had to confront him but we decided to have movie night with Jungwon and Jay. I didn't want it to be ruined by my idiotic questions. It's better left to be unanswered.

"Oh alrighty then. Shall we go home to prepare for the date?" He offered as he held my hand and walked down the corridor.

"Yeah let's go. We asked them to come at seven." I agreed as we then ran to the parking lot.

"You should go home and decorate with Jungwon. I'll call Jay and ask him if he's up to go grocery shopping." Sunghoon told me as we arrived to our apartment.

"Oh kay then. Stay safe." I smiled as I waved him goodbye.

I made my way inside and presses the elevator button.

While I was waiting for it to come I received a notification on my phone.

I opened it to find a message from an unknown number.

My eye brows knotted in confusion I read the message.

Kim Sunoo,

Just you wait. I'll make you pay for what you did. Don't you think you'll be able to live a happy life just because you stole someone's boyfriend. I'll make you suffer your side of medicine until you beg me to take it back.

Don't ask me how I'll make you suffer. I just ask you to do one thing. Break up with Sunghoon. If you don't. You'll see some results on Sunday.

xxxxxxx

I stood there rooted to the spot. My mind was filled with thoughts rushing everywhere.

Who's this mystery person who's asking me to break up with him? What will happen if I don't? Should I really listen to them?

I was lost in my thoughts when the elevator's arrival snapped me back to reality.

I hopped on and pressed the floor number 10.

I needed to tell Sunghoon. But of course my idiot brain told me I should tell Jungwon.

So I rushed out of the elevator once it arrived and went and knocked on Jungwon's door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Asked Jungwon.

I shoved my phone in his face. I didn't say a word as I watched him read the message. His eyes widening more and more as he read.

"We have to tell Sunghoon and the police." Jungwon told me before he ggrabbeey hand.

"No wait Jungwon listen to me." I argued.

"What? Don't tell me you're actually thinking of breaking up with him are you?" Jungwon said stunned.

"Well. If I do break up with him. I'll save him from a lot of drama." I told him.

"Are you fucking insane? Do you think Sunghoon will agree for a breakup?" Jungwon yelled at me.

"It doesn't matter if he does or not. He's in danger and I'm the one who put him in it." I screamed back at him.

"For God's sake Kim Sunoo. This is not a Kdrama. Once you break up with him, he'll hate you for the rest of his life." Jungwon roared causing me to snap into reality.

I took a big breath before telling Jungwon my answer.

"Jungwon-aah. I know you're thinking I'm insane and all, but it would be better if I break up with him." I explained kindly.

With frustration visible on his face Jungwon slapped me.

"KIM FUCKING SUNOO! YOU ARE NOT BREAKING UP WITH PARK SUNGHOON OVER A GODDAMNED FUCKING TEXT MESSAGE THREATENING TO FUCKING TORTURE YOU! BE FUCKING CIVIL AND REPORT IT TO THE FUCKING POLICE! THIS IS NOT THE EIGHTEEN THOUSANDS FOR YOU BE LIKE FUCKING SHAKESPEARE! BE A SMART MOTHER FUCKER AND TELL YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND INSTEAD OF BREAKING UP WITH HIM! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME KIM SUNOO???!!!!!"

I was silent before silently nodding.

With a big smile Jungwon cleared his throat and before rubbing my cheek.

"I'm not sorry for slapping you since you needed to go into your fucking senses." He explained.

"I get it but can I tell him tomorrow?" I begged him.

Jungwon looked at me with a suspicious face.

"Promise" I promised him raising my pinky.

He nodded before we pinky promised.

"Now shall we go decorate?" He asked me sweetly. I nodded quickly before walking with him. He could be quite scary sometimes.

"I know that you told me you'll tell Sunghoon tomorrow but I think you should give the police a call." Jungwon explained kindly.

"All righty then I'll give them a call now." I agreed handing Jungwon the decorations I walked out of the house.

I dialed the police's number before I heard a familiar nine one one what's your emergency?

On the phone call

Sunoo: I would like to report a threatening text message.

9-1-1: May I ask the contents of the message?

Sunoo: It contained threatening to make me suffer which I'm pretty sure that she might leak pictures of my boyfriend and I.

9-1-1: Do you know why this person did this?

Sunoo: They claims that I have stolen their boyfriend when my boyfriend had clearly broken up with them.

9-1-1: What did they offer you to do?

Sunoo: They had asked me to break up with him and walk out of his life. As if she is filing a restraining order against me.

9-1-1: I can't handle this case unless you report this as blackmail.

Sunoo: Ma'am this person I'm dating is a high class man with a high reputation. I suspect they have pictures of us as we had not announced this to my boyfriend's parents.

9-1-1: You suspect they'll leak these?

Sunoo: Very much.

9-1-1: May I ask who is your boyfriend?

Sunoo: Park Sunghoon.

9-1-1: The national figure skater of our country?

Sunoo: Yes ma'am.

9-1-1: I will call you back immediately after we get on with the case.

Sunoo: Would you like the number of the texter?

9-1-1: That would be most appreciated.

Sunoo: The number is xxx-xxxxx-xxx

9-1-1 I'll call you back after we located the number.

Sunoo: Thank you very much.

9-1-1: My duties.

I hung up the call and felt chills down my spine as I felt someone spying on me.

I looked around and saw nobody so I just sighted.

I flinched when I received a notification.

Kim Sunoo,

You really thought you were smart by calling the police. Just you wait I'll make sure you suffer.

xxxxx

I felt myself go dizzy until I heard someone call me. I turned to see Sunghoon running over to me.

"Sunoo are you okay?" He asked his voice laced with concern.

"I'm fine." I smiled reassuringly to him.

"Are the decorations up?" Asked Jay who was behind Sunghoon.

"Yep and you good love?" Asked Jungwon.

"Love? Aren't I your love?" Asked Jay confused causing me to laugh at loud.

"Jay it's a nickname that I call Sunoo." He explained rolling his eyes.

"I don't think Sunoo calls you that." Jay scoffed.

"Oh I don't. I call him honey." I teased grabbing Jungwon's shoulder to support myself.

"What about you two?" Asked Jungwon smiling as we walked in and sat on the sofa.

"Huh?" Asked Sunghoon confused.

"Your nicknames. What are they?" I asked pecking his cheek.

"Oh. Just bro." He responded.

I gave him a blank look. Is this mother fucker serious?

"Just bro?" I asked in disbelief.

"We do call each other homie but mainly bro." Jay shrugged.

"You both are boring." Jungwon sighted as the movie began.

But throughout the movie I wasn't even paying attention. My mind was filled with thoughts on what will happen. What will that mysterious blackmailer do to me and Sunghoon?

I could sense Jungwon looking at me. I turned and he mouthed "Are you okay?" I just gave him a weak smile and he knew what it meant. I was fucked.

Through the movie Jungwon sent me numerous texts asking the hell was going on. I sent a signal indicating that I will tell him later.

He didn't look happy but agreed silently.

The movie went on for what seem liked hours. I was getting restless second by, second. By head started spinning making me feel nauseous.

"Excuse me." I announced as I stood up and left to the bathroom before they could even say anything.

Jungwon Pov

I watched his recreating figure. Something was up and it was no good.

"I'll go check on him." I told Sunghoon and Jay.

"Jungwon-aah what's happening?" Asked Sunghoon confused.

"I don't know." I simply replied before leaving.

"Something is definitely up." I heard Jay whisper to Sunghoon.

I knocked on Sunoo's room thrice before he opened.

He was covered in tears and snot. His eyes were red and his hair was all messed up.

"Baby. What happened?" I asked worried as I shut the door quietly.

"J-Jungwon-ahh. W-What if t-the p-person does something to m-me and hyung?" He sobbed as I hugged him.

"They won't." I assured him.

"They won't?" He asked me with big eyes.

"Because you have me. And I won't let them lay a fucking finger on my queen." I smiled.

Jay Pov

"Dude did you guys fight or what?" I asked him.

It's been two hours and they still haven't come out of the room.

"Not that I know of." He responded. He was pacing back and forth.

"Bro what if I actually fucked this up?" He asked with sacredness in his eyes.

"Park Sunghoon you did not fuck this relationship up. I'm don't know what's happening but I assure you it's not because of you fucking a relationship up." I explained as I sat him down.

"Jay I can't." He whispered.

"You can't what?" I asked leaning closer.

"I can't loose him. No. I will kill myself even if it means saving him. I can't." He cried.

"You won't. I know you won't." I smiled at him.

What the fuck is happening? That was my only question.

Sunoo Pov

I left the room with Jungwon after three hours. I saw Sunghoon and Jay stand up after seeing us.

"Later." Jungwon said before Jay could even open his mouth.

"I'll be staying at Jungwon's place for awhile." I explained to Sunghoon and left the apartment with a bag before Sunghoon could say anything.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked Jungwon.

"Yes. I'm too exhausted to explain it to him today and I don't think a simple text message will be good enough." I replied as I opened the door to his apartment.

"But I think it's better of you let Sunghoon know as soon as possible." Jungwon protested.

"I will Wonnie. Now did you inform Jay?" I asked him as I sat on the couch.

"Yes. He says I must explain all of this tomorrow morning." He responded sighting.

"Well good night then bae. I'm going to bed." I told him.

I did go to bed. But I didn't sleep. I tossed and turned. To he exact. Neither of us got any sleep that night. It was exhausting. We hated it.

The sun rose and I heard someone softly call my name. I turned to find Jungwon looking at me sheepishly.

"Come on. Get up." He ordered.

"Just five more minutes." I groaned as he began taking the blanket away from me.

"No get your fucking ass up now." He growled as he then yanked the blanket from me causing me to fall off the bed with a thunk.

"Oww. Fuck you." I hissed angrily as I got up rubbing my ass.

"Serves you right." He spat sticking his tounge out. What a morning isn't it?

I got up. Brushed my teeth. Did my skincare. Nearly hit Jungwon for trying to steal my skincare products. Annoying asshole isn't he?

It took us a full hour to get ready before we exited the apartment.

We texted the boys to meet up at the cafe near our apartment building.

By the boys we mean, Sunghoon, Jay, Jake, Heesung and our Riki. No I meant Viki.

"Can we just grab Viki before we go?" I pouted.

"Viki? Isn't it Vikings?" Jungwon asked confused.

I blinked my eyes. Not sure if I heard it right. The fucking Vikings?

"You fucking with me aren't you?" I asked Jungwon.

"Well I guess our nicknames are just nice I guess." Jungwon laughed.

"O isn't our code names better?" I laughed.

"Shut up!" Jungwon wheezed.

And off like that until we reached the cafe. We were talking about code names for everyone.

"How about pineapple?" Jungwon asked.

"The classic." I laughed.

"Well Sunghoon can be pineapple." Jungwon suggested.

"Then Jay shall be his orange." I agreed.

"Perfect" Jungwon smiled.

"How about Viki?" I asked.

"Shut up it's the Vikings!"

"No that's too long!"

"Oh come on!"

"I'm serious."

"What about chopsticks since he's from Japan?"

"........ "

"What?"

"YOU'VE GOT TO ME FUCKING KIDDING ME?"

"IT'S A GOOD NAME!"

"MIGHT AS WELL NAME HIM BAKA!"

"EVEN BETTER!"

"FUCK YOU!"

We turned at the person who just screamed.

It was none other than my great late ancestor.

The Vikings. Baka. And Shin Chan.

Niki.

"You thought it was a good idea to call me a Baka?" Asked Ni-ki.

"That was all Jungwon." I pointed at him.

"Come here you son of a bitch." Ni-ki yelled as he chased down a marathon runner Jungwon.

I watched them in amusement. My smile was wide but instantly faded when I saw Sunghoon and the rest sitting at our usual table.

I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Hi." I greeted them.

Everyone stared at me. Even Ni-ki and Jungwon returned from their Tom and Jerry chase and sat on a chair.

"What's up?" Asked Heesung.

"Well Sunghoon. I uhm." I stuttered.

"Don't be nervous hon. Just tell us what's wrong?" Jake smiled comfortingly.

I nodded before mustering up the courage.

                                       "Let's break up."

Hello Eggheads 🥚🥚🥚

Yoour Author Lix is backkkkk. I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I've been taking a break off from social media after I realized that I was suffering depression and anxiety. I'm fine y'all but yk. I needed a long break from a lot of things.

My life has been flipping over now and then. I've been doing better than before and I shall be uploading five chapters this week to make up for what I missed. They won't be longer than 30,000 words but starting from the 25th chapter it will be.

Thank you for your patience. I'm doing better now and I hope that I get well soon so I could finish this book. My goal is to finish it by this month.

I won't say much now as I have said enough. Thank you for reading and please stay safe.

Love From;

Author Felix Egghead

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.8K 1.1K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...
11.7K 772 20
Sunghoon and Sunoo's breakup wasn't the prettiest. But... Sunghoon got over it. At least, he thought he did. He's not so confident when he meets him...
10.5K 426 26
The classic childhood friends to lovers story is as old as time. The pure and sweet love just seem so bittersweet when it's the wrong two childhood f...
358K 11.9K 53
Han Jisung is a 20 year old broke college student, whose only friend is a year younger than himself. he got ignored by almost everyone at his univers...