Like A Villain - I Love Noah...

By KimmyMotionless

If we're drowning in toxicity, will love be enough to save us? More

1. Like a Villain
2. Break Break Break My Heart
3. Love's The Death Of Peace of Mind
4. I Miss The Way You Say My Name
5. Running In Circles
6.I Love You To Death But I'm Drowning
7. What Are We Calling It?
8. Bad Decisions
9. Violence Against Nature
10. I'm Not Scared of Dying
11. The Way You Bend, The Way You Break
12. Weakness
13. So Give Me Something Beautiful
14. I Can Wait For You At The Bottom
15. Heaven Knows I Aint Getting Over You
16. We Can't Restart
17. The Way You Taste
18. One Taste of The Life, Now I Crave It
19. Dont Let Me Go
20. So Tell Me Can You Keep a Secret?
21. Bring Out The Worst In Me
22. Or Will You Drown Me Out?
23. But You're Starting To Slip
24. I'm Not Okay
25. But I Can Try My Best To Just Pretend
26. Stay 'til Morning
27. I'm Crawling To Sleep
28. And I Fell
29. I Made Another Mistake
30. Put A Little More Sword In Your Heart
31. Dig Another Grave
32. You'd Never Know
33. It's Eating Away At Me
34. Or Will You Turn Up The Heat?
35. God, Please Forgive Those Who Doubt Me
36. Will You Return Cold?
37. Did You Think I Couldn't Break These Chains?
38. You're Too Good To Be True
39. To Tell Your Tales & Fables
40. I Don't Wanna Know All Your Secrets Cause I'll Tell
41. A New Clean Slate Without The Dents
42. I Wanna Feel Love Again
43. Memories of my Face
44. You're Too Good To Be True
46. Blood Signed
47. If I Could Wake Up
48. Drowning In A Dream That I Cant Escape
49. Its Too Late To Turn Back Now
50. If It Doesn't Take Me First
51. I Went Too Far
52. Why's This Always Gotta Happen To Me
53. To Keep The Walls From Caving In
54. Hold Me Til We're Frozen
55. I Know That I Cant Resist
56. You've Been Running From Me
57. You Never Really Know Yourself
58. You Never Loved The Thought Of Us
59. You Don't Want Me The Way I Want You
60. I Know That I Can't Resist
61. I Picked You Up When You Fell
62. You Know I Just Cant Stop
63. But It Seems Like Enough For Us
64. You Walked Too Close To The Rails
65. I've Spent Ages Losing Sleep
66. I Can Hear Your Heart Beat
67. One Look At Your Eyes & I Cave In
68. Could You Hold On Another Day?
69. And I Can't Feel A Thing
70. Way Down, Would You Say I'm Worthy?

45. For Better Or For Worse

292 8 5
By KimmyMotionless

My due date came and went, and this last month was the hardest out of all of them. I was completely exhausted but had a hard time getting comfortable enough to sleep and I couldn't wait to get this baby out of me. Being heavily pregnant like this was wearing me down and Noah hovering over me for the last couple weeks was frustrating considering he wouldn't let me do anything on my own. After the wedding was done and over with, the doctor made it very clear that I needed to keep it easy on too many activities. I was a high risk pregnancy and being careful in this last trimester was vital for a healthy delivery.

Noah had a lot of time on his hands, wanting to make sure I was following the doctor's orders. He was extremely attentive, but he was also very fussy if I was trying to do too much. Naturally being an independent woman, it was difficult for me to deal with having so many rules and I was over it. Since I was well past my due date, the doctors gave me a date about a week away, planning to induce labor. Noah and I had already packed an emergency hospital bag, wanting to be prepared ahead of time so that we didn't forget anything in the moment. It was a matter of just counting down the days now.

Noah and I were laying down in bed together, considering this is where I had been spending the last couple days. It was driving me absolutely insane, but it definitely helped that Noah was there to talk to and keep me company. I was lying on my back and Noah on his side, facing me, his warm hand gently rubbing my stomach.

"You know," I started, needing to confess, "as much as I am tired of being pregnant, I'm really going to miss times like this and the little kicks from the baby.

"Yeah?" He smiled. "It's just crazy to think that pretty soon we're going to be a little family of three. It went so fast didn't it?" He took a breath and I knew Noah way too well not to notice that he looked slightly concerned.

"What's the matter baby?" I reached over and intertwined my fingers with his hair gazing over his facial expression with worry.

"I'm just nervous, Evie." He exhaled feeling relieved he said it aloud but he was trying to keep it to himself all this time, knowing I was probably more anxious than he was. He was trying to be strong for the both of us."What if something goes wrong or...what if I'm not a good dad?" He sighed.

It was heartbreaking seeing Noah so worried, and I felt bad he was having these thoughts. I just wanted to comfort him. The last few days, my thoughts were also drowning me with fear. I couldn't stop thinking of every possibility.

What if there were complications during the delivery...

What if the baby gets sick and we don't know what to do?

What if the baby starts choking?

What if something happens to me in the delivery room and I don't make it...

The what ifs were exhausting and just kept coming.

I held his face and gazed into his eyes, wanting him to believe everything I had to say.

"Noah, you're going to be an amazing dad. I know it."

I gazed into his eyes while I continued to play with his hair.

"I'm scared too. We're literally responsible for another human life! But the most comforting thing about all of this is knowing that I have you as my partner. Of course it's new to us but I'm also so excited, baby.
I can't wait to have her in our arms and see what she looks like. Then we get to see our little girl grow up and do great things. It's going to be so great." I reassured him. Noah smiled slightly and nodded feeling some relief after talking to me about it and he rubbed my skin softly, still holding my belly.

"I thought I told you to stop calling my son a girl?" He smirked and I giggled quietly and rolled my eyes. Part of me was going to miss this little bet we had and I loved our little arguments about who was going to be right. Just as long as the baby was healthy I knew we would both be happy, and I couldn't wait to hold our little one in my arms for the first time. I was counting down the days.

We kissed a few times and he rested his forehead against mine. He kept his eyes closed as he spoke quietly to me.

"We still haven't decided on a name, you know." He reminded me. We had been going back and forth on name ideas for months, thinking of all the possibilities but we couldn't seem to settle on anything yet. At least we were both able to agree that if it was in fact a boy, he would NOT be a junior. It was too easy, and we didn't want to be unoriginal. Both Noah and I wanted a unique, distinctive name, no matter what gender the baby came out.

"Well, we still have almost a week to go but I know it's coming up fast. I think we should decide on a name for both and then when it's a girl I can't wait to use the name I picked." I shrugged and giggled and he rolled his eyes playfully just kidding around. He leaned in to kiss me again not able to get enough of me.

"Eve Celeste junior." He grinned and I laughed again, then wrinkled my nose and shook my head.
"You're lucky you're so handsome because you're terrible at this."
____________________________
In the late afternoon, Noah went out for a run and I was down cleaning the kitchen just doing light housework knowing Noah would flip his lid if I did anything else. My phone started to ring and I saw Folio was FaceTiming me. I answered, needing a break anyway and I went and sat at the kitchen table.

"Nicooooooooooo." I said when his face came over my screen.

"Hey preggers! What are you up to?"

"Just cleaning...crazy exciting stuff."

"Where's fuck face? Is he around?" I giggled a bit.

"Hey! Be nice to my husband. At least for today...he's been stressed out lately about the baby stuff. He actually just went out for a run not to long ago. Why what's up?"

"I know he's been stressed and that's actually why I'm calling. The guys and I were thinking of surprising him with a guys night out tonight considering you two are going to be tied up for a while soon. I wanted to get permission from the Mrs. first."

I raised my eyebrows surprised and I teased a bit. "Wow, you guys have finally learned who's the boss around here. Only took you a few years!" I stifled my laughter as Folio's facial expression changed, sticking out his bottom lip like he's pouting. He started whining obnoxiously.

"Come on Evie! Can Noah come out with us tonight? Please, please, pleaaaaaase  mommmmm?" I smiled thinking it was actually a great idea for Noah to go. He had been so good with being right by my side,making sure I had everything I needed. I knew after the baby was home in few more days that he would be too tied up with us to go out for a while. He deserved the guy time and I wanted to see him unwind for a little while. I would also be lying if I said I wouldn't mind having a little quiet time to myself, considering Noah had been watching my every move for the last couple weeks. I was aware it was all because he loved me and the baby, but with my hormones and lack of sleep, I was feeling just a little smothered lately.

"Uggggh I guess so." I smiled a bit acting like it was really hard for me to say yes.

"YESSSSSSS."

"Just as long as you boys stay out of trouble and make sure Noah comes home in one piece!"

"I promise, nothing crazy. Probably just beers and pool. Man shit." He winked. I giggled a little.

"Dear god...Yeah yeah yeah...alright Folio. I'm trusting you."

"Thanks beautiful! I'm gonna call him right now."

"Mhmmm. Make this your last good night for a while because you guys aren't off the hook either! You know you're going to be on uncle duty when your niece gets here right?" I teased.

"Duh! Also..hey..."

"What?"

"It's gonna be a boy." Before I could protest he hung up the call and I giggled to myself finding him so annoying. At least Nick and Jolly were on my side, also hoping it was a girl.

I went back to tidying up the house in stride not wanting to overexert myself. It was easy to get tired out when you were constantly carrying an awkward, heavy stomach around. Noah came back after a little while and came over to the couch to kiss me hello. I was just snacking on some popcorn and rewatching my favorite season of The Office.

He kissed me sweetly and pulled away just a little as he spoke.

"Folio called me. You know you can tell me if you want me to stay home right?" He was more worried than I was. Even though our induction date was already set, there was always a chance I might go into labor at any moment before then. It had been weighing on his mind a lot and he didn't want to not be here in case something happened where I needed his help.

"Baby...go..." I pecked his lips again then went back to snacking. "You deserve to have fun with the guys. I'll be fine." I couldn't stress enough that I was confident everything would be perfectly okay if he went out for a few hours. I was more than likely going to bed early anyway like I had been doing for the last few days.

"Are you sure though?" He questioned.

"Babe! Yes! You're not even going to be that far away if I do need you, but I won't. But, you should probably shower first cause you stink." I smirked back at him finding it sexy when he was sweaty from working out and he glared at me playfully.

"Yeah alright. Fine. Promise me you'll have your phone right next to you while I'm gone...and you'll call me if you need ANYTHING."

"Oh my gosh...Noah! Go!" I swatted him on the butt playfully to get him to go upstairs to shower and get ready. I was happy he was going to do normal things that he used to doing before all of these big changes. It was important for him to have time to himself as well.

By the time he got showered and dressed, it was almost 8 and I came around and wrapped my arms around him the best I could, not wanting to squish my belly. I was lucky Noah had lanky limbs, enclosing me in his arms and kissing my nose.

"You're so handsome." I reminded him, always gushing over him. I had such a crush on him, and it was a plus I got to marry him too!

"Thanks baby." He smiled. "Don't worry though. It's just me, Folio, Nick, Jolly and Bryan and we're just gonna go play some pool and hang out. I'll call you if anything changes." My heart swelled at his consideration. Noah had did some hurtful things in the past, but we had come so far that I had confidence in him to do the right things in my absence. I didn't need a constant update from him but it showed me he cared about my feelings when he would offer to. I also felt better knowing all the guys were there to keep him on the straight and narrow. It gave me comfort he could go out now and I wouldn't have to worry.

"It's okay baby. I'm honestly probably just going to go have a hot bath and lay down soon. Just be careful out there okay?" I rubbed his chest over his hoodie, gazing into his eyes.

"Always am." Noah was clearly one of the most handsome guys to exist, and, for the most part, people were good at respecting his boundaries. However on occasion they still got that one crazed fan that would over step. Thankfully, it was rare and most of his fans were lovely. "I love you baby. I'll be home probably a little after midnight."

"I love you too Noah. Take your time."
I pulled him down for another kiss before he grabbed his wallet and keys and head out for the night, locking the door behind him as usual.

I spent about another hour or so watching tv until I started to feel my eyelids get droopy.
I shut off all the lights downstairs and made my way to the bedroom thinking I'll shower in the morning. All of a sudden I was exhausted. I changed into some sweatpants and a baggy shirt and climbed into bed, scrolling through my phone. I looked on Folio's story, seeing the guys were at their favorite bar/pool hall like Noah said they would be. Folio would always post funny videos on his close friend's story when they were out and about and it was satisfying to see Noah laughing and having a good time.

I texted Noah before I decided to go to bed.

"Love you baby. Going to sleep. Be safe."

I finally shut off the bedroom light and went back to scrolling through reels until I eventually ended up falling asleep.

I don't know how long I had passed out for, but I was slightly awakened when I felt the bed dip down behind me when Noah climbed in to join me. I was barely awake, but wanted to at least say good night happy he made it home safely.

"Did you have fun tonight baby?" I managed to ask tiredly through my yawn.

"Mhm."

I felt his hand snake around me and I backed up into him like always. I felt him gently kiss my neck and his hand travel up to my breast. I was exhausted but just went with it. After a few moments, I felt him grab my breast harder and it shocked me when it started to hurt.

"Ow, Noah what the fuck?" I turned to look at him in the dark. I instantly felt ill and my stomach dropped. I was met with the face of a man I did not recognize.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369 19 22
"If I could be healthier in my next life no sickness, I'll be only waiting for you."
7.7K 163 27
I'll be your white noise Avery, always. I'll always be here to drown out the noise of your demons and keep you safe. Book 2: A Cheers to the Life You...
40.6K 776 61
"Evan, you can't control me all the time" Willa exclaimed, her voice laced with anger and hurt all in one. "Why can't I control you? I'm in love wit...
1.2M 46.7K 51
"the moments that we spend together should last forever ."