ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ | Dani Rojas

By UltaRoseMoon

"We are just dealing chaos all around" (Male Dani x Fem OC) Started: April 7th, 2024 Finished: June 4th, 2024 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52*
53
54
Epilogue

7

11 2 0
By UltaRoseMoon

ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇʀᴏꜱ

Dani and Hanna arrived at the Airstrip. Philly was working away on something, "Pfft typical." Hanna mumbled. "You Philly? I'm Dani and this is..." Dani started. "No no no no no no no no... No No, No Philly here." Philly interrupted. "I guess we are talking to an Impostor then..." Hanna jumped in which made Philly look over quickly. "I knew that voice... Hanna Kang, what a surprise... but Whoa... What's on your backs?" Philly asked. "Know where I can find him?" Dani asked. "(Beer)" Philly said to him.

Dani grabbed one and slammed it lightly onto the table. "So who's in charge?" Dani questioned. "Everything got another purpose." Philly stated as he then stuck the beer cap onto the thing. "Can you come here for a second. Can you just come here?" Philly asked Dani. "Oh..." Hanna said as her eyes widen. "Can you hold that down for me?" Philly asked. "Dani...." Hanna said but Dani pressed finger down. "Don't..." Hanna said as she sighed. 

"That's a dead man's switch. One move. BOOM. So why are you here? Why are you Here with Hanna Kang?" Philly asked. "We're with Clara from Libertad. Didn't she say we was coming?" Dani questioned him. " 'Clara' 'Libertad' those are big names to throw around... but I don't see Clara... but I see Hanna and only you. So why are you both here?" Philly questioned. Hanna saw Chorizo and smiled, she picked the dog up and he instantly licked her. "Hey there boy... it's been a bit." Hanna stated.

"Got family to save? Got Kids?" Philly questioned. "No.." Dani answered. "So what do you want out of this?" Philly asked. "I want my finger off of this switch and I wanna know who's gonna help Hanna and I take down Castillo." Dani explained.  "Philly... switch off... now." Hanna said, sternly. Philly looked at the woman and turned it off. She put down Chorizo.

"Ok.... you're safe now." Philly told him. Dani moved his finger. "So you two are Clara's heros huh?" Philly asked. "I'm no hero." Dani said. The thing went off behind him and knock Dani to the ground. "Dani!" Hanna exclaimed. "Chorizo, it worked! It worked! Philly magic, baby!" Philly exclaimed. "Philly ( What the fuck)!" Hanna exclaimed as she went to check on Dani.

"Are you alright?" She asked. "Never been better." Dani replied as she and Philly helped him up. "Want us to help Libertad? You need Carlos Montero. Our backbone. His family's gonna save our land." Philly explained. "Great. take us to him." Dani said. "No no no no. Step one, Philly needs to love you. Step two, baby Montero needs to love you." Philly said. "Baby Montero?" Dani questioned.

"Si, the...Chorizo c'mon let's go buddy... 'La Espada' His daughter. You know last time I heard, she went to hit that Outcast Plantation east of here. She likes you. you're in but good luck finding her. La Espada's, oh man. She's a fiera." Philly said as he hopped into the truck. 

"Oh oh oh... next time I see you both. I wanna play with that crazy backpack, deal?" He said as he pointed at the supremos on their backs. "No..." Dani answered. "Well then, don't let the poison get you down." Philly said. "(ass)" Hanna answered. "Fucking comedian." Dani said. "You sure your alright?" Hanna asked. "Never been better.. yes, I promise." Dani answered her. "Now to find Espada..." Hanna said. "I should've warned you, that Philly is a crazy ass." Hanna added. "That would've been nice, Hanna." Dani remarked.

"Seem like you handle your own." Hanna teased. "Calling almost getting blown to bit.." Dani remarked. "Don't be such a drama king." She sassed.  "And you know what, I'm driving." Hanna said as she hopped on the fourwheeler.

"Don't worry... I'm great driver." Hanna said. "If you say so..." Dani said. "You know you can walk Rojas." Hanna said as she rose a brow. "Yeah... not happening." He replied as he hopped on behind her. He wrapped an arm around her, which made her heart flutter. "Just hang on tight." Hanna said as she then pulled off.

...............

They arrived at the plantation, Hanna took out the alarm. She shook her head and then froze when she saw the bodies. Dani came up beside her. "Cono, This Espada isn't fucking around." Dani said. "Indeed..." Hanna said, then her eyes flickered up then she looked over to Dani. "She's gotta be upstairs." Hanna told him.

Hanna went on ahead while Dani looked around, Her brows scrunched as she heard noise coming from the room. "Dani." Hanna called out. Dani approached her and she tilted her head towards the door. "She's gotta be in there." Hanna said.

Dani opened the door while Hanna stayed behind him. "Stop! Please!" the soldier exclaimed. Espada hit the soldier then threw the knife at the Dani, which he caught it. "Who the fuck is that with you, Kang?" Espada questioned. "Good to see you too." Hanna said. "Dani from Libertad." Dani replied. "You Baby Montero?" Dani questioned and Hanna pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Baby Montero." Soldier started laughing, then Espada hit the soldier. "Fucking Philly." Espada said. "We need to talk with your father. Clara wants to make a deal." Dani said as he handed her knife back. "Clara's name doesn't mean shit around here, but Hanna is a different story." Espada remarked. Hanna looked puzzled. "You work for Clara Garcia? You're Carlos Montero's daughter!" Soldier questioned. Espada pointed the knife at the soldier. "Please don't kill me." Soldier pleaded.

"Tell me where your lieutenant went?" Espada questioned. "Promise you won't kill me first." Soldier pleaded but Espada put a knife into his leg. "Cayo Villareal! Cayo Villareal! It's Jose's private island!" Soldier exclaimed in pain. "Got what you need?" Dani questioned.

"No but it's enough." Espada said as she pulled the knife out of the soldier's leg. "And him?" Hanna questioned about the soldier. "And he's gonna tell his boss Jose Castillo that i'm going to kill all of his lieutenants one by one. That's for fun then I'm going to free all of the outcasts making that bullshit tobacco... that's for my people and finally he's gonna tell Jose that I'm gonna slit his throat right (here.) and that... that's for me." Espada explained.

"I feel like I should write this down..." Soldier replied. "Just tell that short little pig fuck. "The Sword." was here." Espada remarked. As trio began to walk out. "And tell your friends they're on the wrong team. Let's go see papa."  Espada told both Dani and Hanna.

"You don't have that dick head with you?" Espada asked. "Nope, just Dani here... I'm still pissed at that Dickhead." Hanna replied. "My father trusts you..." Espada told her. "Wait... I thought." Hanna said. "He just wanted the (asshole) out of the Camp." Espada said before looking at Dani. "We'll take the horses outside." Espada said. Hanna looked out the window, spotted the soldiers. "(Shit.) Soldiers... definitely saw your masterpiece." Hanna remarked as the three of them ducked.

....... 

After taking down the soldiers, they ran to the horses. Hanna quickly hopped on the horse, Dani hopped on behind her. "Keep up and stay close, Ok?" Espada remarked. "Ok." Hanna said. "Do I need worry?" Dani asked. "You are free to run?" Hanna remarked. 

"Let's ride." Espada said. Dani wrapped an arm around her. Hanna saw soldiers. "SOLDIERS!" Hanna exclaimed. They picked up the pace, passing soldiers at every turn.

"Shit! Tank! This way." Espada exclaimed as Hanna then followed her under the bridge. The three of them heard the tank go across the bridge. "(Shit.)" Hanna remarked. "That went pretty good, no?" Espada questioned. "You mean pretty chaotic, yeah." Hanna remarked. "I think we lost them." Espada said as they kept on going towards the camp. "Si, we're good." Dani said.

.............

They had made it safely to the Monteros Farm, Dani hopped off the horse, He helped Hanna off. The three of them walked into the camp. "What's going on?" Dani questioned. "You're in the west now, guerrillero." Espada told him. "The Sword, The Hero and The Owl! Nice to see you three alive." Philly exclaimed. "The Owl?" Hanna questioned. "You are silent, curious but deadly to your enemies." Philly replied. "He isn't wrong." Dani said. "The Owl, i'll accept it." Hanna said. 

"Take it was no trouble finding her." Philly said to Hanna and Dani. "It was all trouble but lucky for you, these two are good." Espada remarked. "Well you're just in time... El Jefe's making dinner." Philly said.

As Carlos killed the gator, he spotted Hanna instantly. "Good to see you Kang..." Carlos aid. She nodded. "Where was you?" He asked Espada. "Scouting.." She replied. "Bullshit. Who is that?" Carlo asked as he looked at Dani. "My name is..." Dani started. "I'm not asking you.." Carlos snapped flinging blood on him. "Easy. Papa." Espada said. "He's with Hanna..This is Dani from Libertad." Espada assured him. "Libertad don't mean shit to me and where is their blindfold?" Carlos questioned. "I mean I see Hanna's..." Carlos added.

"Papa, look around. These are farmers not fighters, you want Chorizo to go out and blow up Napoleon el Penqueno?" Espada questioned him. "Hey hey hey leave Chorizo out of this." Philly jumps in.

"Our people need to learn to be guerrilla Camila from us." Carlos said. "That's why we're here.." Dani told him. "Don't look like no guerrilla to me, All I see is a tourist." Carlos replied. "Yeah... I trust this tourist better then last little (asshole) that I was with the last time." Hanna said, defending Dani. Carlos huffed and began walking away. 

"If the tourist fucks us. It's on you, Camila." Carlos said.

"He likes you." Camila said. "Now I wouldn't be tossing out the word like." Hanna replied to Espada "Welcome to Finca Montero, Hero and welcome back Owl."  Philly said. Hanna and Dani sighed. "I need to rest..." Hanna remarked.

"There's only one bed." Espada said. "You take it.." Dani said. As he was getting ready to walk away, Hanna grabbed onto his hand. "No... you are coming with... we'll just have to share it." Hanna said.

........

Dani laid there staring at the ceiling and he looked over at Hanna who was sound asleep.

Before he looked back up, Hanna started to squirm in her sleep. "Hanna?" Dani whispered. She shouted as she shot up. "Hey, Hey, Hey! you are okay, you are okay!" Dani assured her.  She held onto her chest, "I'm sorry..." Hanna said. "It was just a nightmare.. nightmare I've had since I was a child, they come and go but they seem so constant lately." Hanna explained as Dani laid back down. "Sorry..." Hanna said once more.

"Your sounding like a broken record, you have nothing apologize for." Dani assured her as she laid back down. "Now I'm afraid to go back to sleep..." Hanna said but she was caught off guard when Dani pulled her closer to him.

"Dani..." Hanna said. "Maybe this will help." Dani said as he held onto her. She then laid her head on his chest. She hummed. "Night Dani." Hanna said as she held onto him. "Night Hanna." Dani replied. They both closed their eyes, went soundly asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 51.2K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 30.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
24.8K 717 23
You drew stars around my scars, but now I'm bleeding. SLOW UPDATES!! ❪ ©iloveonlythepoets ❫ OC x Junior Wheeler Chucky Season 1
7.8K 183 17
Jenny Marie Karlsen. That's my name. No one ever, i mean ever get's it right. You've probably already guessed that I'm not from anywhere near America...