One direction sick fics

By writter1919

This page will just be sickfics. Mostly of one of the boys being sick and the others taking care of him. I wi... More

Sick fic for S28667
Harry sick
Harry sick part 2
Harry sick part 3
Liam sick
Niall sick
He's sick and you're babysitting (Louis)
You're babysitting and he's sick (Harry)
Larry: sick Louis
Trouble at the doctors
Louis and Harry sick
request: she's sick
Zayn sick at American Music Awards
Niall mono
Nouis-Niall faking?
NOT AN UPDATE-just a question
Niall mono part 2
Niall mono part 3

Louis faking

4.3K 60 10
By writter1919

Quick A/N then the story

Thanks to all of you guys who bare through my slow updates, I am finally out of school and will hopefully update more. 

The Niall mono story has been moved to a separate book as by a great suggestion. I left the first three parts up in this story, but all others can be found in that one.

I also think I have more requests than this one so if you requested something, I can't find it. please post any old (or new) requests on this page so I can find them.

Ok here we go

The boys had a night off and all of them were excited to be able to explore the city and have a fun time. They hit some of the hottest clubs in town and they all had a great time....well except for Louis. Pretty soon after they had left the hotel, Louis developed a slight headache behind his eyes which slowly grew into a painful throbbing ache that seemed to worsen with every beat of the music. By the end of the night, he was slumped over in a booth just trying to fight back tears. He didn't want to tell the boys though, because they rarely got to have fun like this and he just really wanted them to have a good time. 

By the time they were ready to leave, the other three boys were too drunk to even notice Louis' distress so he figured he would grab some aspirin back in his hotel room and try to sleep it off. He was so glad to finally be able to crawl into bed and rest his aching head.

When he woke up, it was still dark out and his head was still hurting, but on top of that his stomach was hurting too. Louis' spent the next hour tossing and turning in his bed, trying to find the most comfortable position for both his head and his stomach, but nothing was working. Finally, just as the sun began to rise, Louis fell back into a restless sleep.

It felt like someone was banging on his temple with a hammer. Sparks were shooting across his closed eyes in vivid streaks of color. After a few more seconds of knocking and pain, Louis realized someone was at his door and he would now have to get up and make it across the room without collapsing.

He groaned as he dragged his aching body off of the bed and went to open the door for whoever was relentlessly banging on it. 

Liam and the other boys stood on the other side of the threshold. Liam handed Louis a coffee with a grin "Though you could use this sleeping beauty. We've been trying to reach you for an hour, you wouldn't answer your phone. Get ready."

"For what?" Louis managed to rasp out. Great. His throat hurt too.

"We need to be at the venue in an hour"

"An hour? Ugh, what time is it?"

"It's almost three in the afternoon" Niall said. He looked similar to how Louis was feeling, but he was probably just hung over.

"I can't..." Louis managed as tears threatened to spill. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to stand in the shower, let alone perform an entire concert.

"You can't bail just because you're hung over" Niall snapped. Louis' heart jerked forward at the harsh words.

"c'mon mate, just get ready. None of us feel good, but we're not complaining. You'll be fine. I didn't even see you drink that much" Louis could hear the patience leaking out of the Liam's voice. Liam was right. Louis barely had anything to drink. He didn't even finish his first drink because he was in so much pain. It hurt to realize that none of the boys had noticed anything was wrong with him last night. He looked over to Harry, trying to find someone on his side, but Harry wouldn't make eye contact so Louis dropped the subject and went to get ready.

Louis turned on the shower, hoping it would ease his aching body enough for him to make it through this concert and then he could curl back up into bed. He took a few sips of his coffee, but it didn't sit well in his stomach. He had to sit there, fighting the dizzying urge to vomit as his stomach attempted to reject his few sips. When he finally thought he could stand without being sick, he stepped into the shower and let the hot water sooth his body.

After about twenty minutes Louis grudgingly got out of the shower and went to get dressed. His head felt much better, but his stomach was still in knots and his throat hurt even worse than before. As he was getting dressed, a rather painful stab went through his stomach and sent him rushing to the bathroom. He collapsed in front of the toilet, wincing at the bright light. His stomach churned again and he gagged at the horrible taste in his mouth. He hovered over the bowl, clutching his stomach, desperately trying to not be sick. Louis hated nothing more than throwing up.

The feeling finally passed and Louis slowly got up and dressed himself, trying not to jolt his stomach too much. Just before leaving, he got a glance at himself in the mirror. His face was pale and sweaty and his eyes were bloodshot and glassy. A shiver went up his spine and he grabbed a sweat shirt just before leaving.

He met the boys in the hotel lobby before heading out to the van. None of them said a word to him and he was fine with that. It at least meant he wouldn't have to talk. 

Louis ended up between Liam and Harry in the van despite the fact that he wanted a window to rest his head on. He ended up just leaning back and shutting his eyes, but he fell onto Harry's shoulder once he was asleep.

That's when Harry noticed that Louis was shivering despite it being over 70 degrees (Fahrenheit) out. 

"Hey Li, I think Louis was telling the truth when he said he didn't feel good. I think he has a fever..." Harry said quietly, trying not to wake Louis.

"He'll be fine. It's just a hang over. If he let him get out of work this time, what's going to stop him from faking next time he drinks too much?"

Harry bit his lip. He was conflicted. He knew Liam had a point, but he knew his friend too and he knew something was not right with Louis. Harry opted for the safest option, keeping an eye on Louis himself.

He gently shook Louis awake, trying not to hurt him if he really was sick, when they got to the venue. Louis groaned and tried to bury his head in Harry's shoulder.

"C'mon Lou, you can lay back down when we get inside." Harry said softly.

"Get up, we're already late because of you" Liam said from the side. 

Louis got up and made his way inside. He didn't want to piss the boys off any more than he already had and the thought of being able to lay down when he got there kept his legs moving forward. Unfortunately by the time he made it inside, his stomach began to hurt more than before. It churned with every step he took and his mouth began to water uncontrollably.

"I'm going to go find a bathroom," He said quickly, before rushing off.

Louis burst through the bathroom door and into the first stall, gagging before he was over the water. He gagged a few times before his back arched and he felt the contents of his stomach making a reappearance. He bent over the bowl as his stomach clenched again and sick came pouring out of his mouth a nose. It dirtied the once clean water. The sight and smell caused him to gag again and bring another round of sick up. This process continued for what felt like hours, but was probably a few minutes. His stomach hurt and his throat was raw from the acid. Tears began to spill out of his eyes when the vomiting wouldn't relent. Every inch of his body hurt and his mouth tasted awful, but he continued to empty his stomach into the toilet.

He suddenly felt and hand on his back and he almost jumped out of his skin. He would turn around to see who had found him, but his stomach lurched again and sent him over the bowl once again, gripping the sides of the basin.

"Just try to breathe" It was Harry's voice. Louis was relived it was Harry who found him. He then felt a cold cloth being placed on the back of his neck and it helped sooth him.

Louis finally sat back on his heels and collapsed against Harry. Harry reached up to flush the disgusting water down the toilet and then he wiped Louis' mouth and hands off.

"Are you done?" Harry asked, smoothing out Louis' hair while simultaneously checking for the fever that was obviously there.

Louis shook his head. His stomach was still churning uncomfortably and he was sure he would throw up again if he moved. So He and Harry sat there for a few minutes.

Louis' stomach jolted again and he sat up quickly. Gripping the bowl with white knuckles and fighting the urge to be sick again. He thought that the first time was bad enough.

"Just let it out" Harry whispered from behind. "It's the only way you'll feel better" 

But Louis shook his head. The last thing he wanted to do was feel the contents of his stomach escaping his mouth again. But just that slight movement was enough to set him off. Louis gagged and brought up a small amount of bile and spit. Harry winced. He knew how much that must have hurt him. He gagged again, but this time nothing came up. Dry heaves began to rack his body as Harry tried to comfort him. After another minute, Louis' body relaxed and he collapsed against Harry once again.

"I think I'm done now" Louis whispered with tears in his eyes. Harry helped him up and brought the shaking boy back into the dressing rooms. He helped him onto the couch and then got him a bottle of water and a bucket just in case.

"Please try to drink some. Getting dehydrated will not help you recover. Just take small sips" 

Harry went off to find management and Liam.

Louis lay on the couch, utterly miserable, attempting to keep down some water. Harry came back with Liam who crouched in front of Louis. "Hey Lou, sorry I didn't believe that you were sick"

Louis just whimpered in response. 

"But listen," Liam continued. "I talked to management and they said you still need to perform tonight. Do you think you can do that? We can help you out too."

Louis shook his head. Just the thought of being in front of a screaming crowd with bright lights and loud music sent his stomach reeling. He jolted up and grabbed the bucket, gagging. All that came up was some water mixed with stomach acid, but this continued for a few heaves. 

By the time he was done he was sobbing and shaking again. "Li-liam I don't like this. It hurts"

Just then Niall walked in "Hey, I found that thermometer you wanted, how is he doing?"

"He's not doing good, there's no way he can go on like this" Liam said, biting his lip.

"I'm going to go talk to management" Harry said standing up.

He returned 15 minutes later with a smile on his face. "Louis doesn't need to go out. He can rest here while we perform. They also said we can have tomorrow off if he's not any better"

Louis didn't hear any of this because he was already asleep, but the other boys were glad to know Louis could rest.

After the show, Louis was able to keep down some ginger ale and saltines. He did however, take the next day off to recover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
79.6K 3.1K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"