Do or Die, a Huskerdust Story

By Gothic_Bxbie

Husk didn't know what he was getting into when he was summoned to the hotel. Redemption? For sinners? It was... More

One
Two
Three.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty.
Fifty One
Fifty two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty

Thirty Nine

168 4 7
By Gothic_Bxbie

The next day Husk was given the day off from the bar because Alastor needed him for something.

Alastor was behind the bar so Angel just went up to Cherri's room who still had half a liquor store worth of alcohol hidden in her closet.

He knocked on her door. She quickly opened it and he walked in.

"You got anymore liquor? Fuckin Al's behind the bar and his jokes ain't funny." Angel asks.

Cherri walked to her closest and turned around with a bottle in each hand, handing one to Angel.

The two sat on her bed.  And opened their drinks. 

"You doing good Angie?" She wondered.

He nodded.

"Yeah. Dreading going back to work doe." He admitted.

Cherri's shook her head. "Dont worry about that until you do." She rationalized

"Ya clean?" She wondered.

He nodded.

"Tryna keep it that way too." He sighed.

She wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Good. I'm glad you ain't giving up."

"You guys y of these bitches would let me?" He asked. "I never fuckin wanted this."

Cherribomb wore a confused expression.

"The why the fuck did you leave?!"

Angeldust groaned. She didn't know the whole story. The note he left said he was at the hotel but he stayed at the studio for a bit so she wouldn't be in danger. Eventually shit got too bad so he disappeared from there too.

"Cause he came to our apartment and hurt you! I wasn't letting happen again bitch!"

"What the actual fuck?! No wonder why you're struggling so much! Cause your heart ain't in it."

"Like you've been clean." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms turning his head away from her.

"Uh, I have been. I'll admit I fucked up one time but, I've been clean." She admitted.

Angeldust turned to face her Again.

"You're shitting me?!" He asked.

She chuckled and shook her head.

Angel sighed.

"It ain't like I'm not trying to get clean, it's not like the drugs are fun for me. I have to be high! I hate who I am sober."

"Tony? Don't fuckin say that." She instructed.

"That's not what I meant. In fuckin general! You were right. I deserve what I go-"

She slapped him across the mouth gently.

"Don't you fuckin dare. Sure you fucked up but, you don't fuckin deserve to hate yourself, you don't deserve to be his person fuckin punching bag either! Don't ever say that bullshit again."

"Cherribomb! I'm in hell for a fuckin reason! Maybe this is just destiny!"

"Then why the fuck are you here trying to change it?!" She yelled. Not realizing the weight of her words.

He just chuckled.

"You really think they'd let me just leave like that?!" He crossed his arms.

"Yes! That's the whole fuckin point, idiot!" She yelled waving her hands. "Nobody is forcing you here but, yourself. Figure out why!"

Angeldust left the room slamming the door. He ran down the stairs to the second floor and slammed his door shut.

Husk came back from his job later on in the day it was close to five. By then, he went up to angel's room because they were supposed to go out again. 

He walk toward his room and noticed that the door was open and he was talking to Charlie so he just turned around and walked to his room.

"So I was talking to my dad. He doesn't think you're going to make progress if we don't try something different. I really didn't like the idea. But, he assured me that he thinks this will help." She stated before handing him a bag of marijuana.

"Freshly grown from the castle." She stated.

Angeldust raised an eyebrow.

"Are you high?" He asked suspiciously.

She shook her head. "Look from how my dad explained it. This doesn't really have a 'come down' and as long as you don't over do it the only side effects are being tired or being hungry."

Angeldust nodded, he took the bag of marijuana and put it in his draw. Handing Charlie the various other baggies of hard drugs he had stashed in there.

"Thanks, I guess?"

"No problem. Hope it helps til we figure something out." She assured before leaving the room.

Angeldust sent a quick text to Husk. He recently got a phone because Angeldust asked him to for when he goes back to work. Angel had to help him figure it out but he knows how to call and text.

🩷🕸️Webs🕸️🩷

You can come over now. I saws ya in the hall. : p

♠️♥️🎲Loser 🎲♦️♣️

Ok.

Angeldust waited, petting Fat Nuggets until there was a knock on his door.

"Get in here." Angeldust summoned.

The door opened and the cat demon walked in.

"We still on for dinner?" Husk asked

Angel's eyes widened, he facepalmed.

"I completely forgot! Give me ten minutes to get ready I'll meet ya downstairs. I'm so sorry." He apologized.

The two had a beautiful third date, although Angeldust seemed distracted Husk didn't mention it until they got back to the hotel.

"You okay Webs?" Husk asked.

Angel nodded.

"Cherribomb and I got in an argument."

"Ooh you're full name mad." Husk noted with a chuckle.

Angel didn't look amused so Husk apologized.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He wondered.

The spider sighed he folded his hands his head no longer resting on them.

"She just called me out for not really wanting to be clean. She thinks it's the reason I'm staying. But I'm only here cause I'm a selfish douchbag and I don't want to be around Val 100% of the time."

"Hey!"
Husk pulled the car over and put on his four ways. He cupped Angel's face.

"You are not selfish. And you ain't a douchbag. Don't talk about my boyfriend like that." Husk instructed.

Angeldust rolled his eyes looking out his window avoiding Husk's eyes.

"Husk. I hate everything about me!"

"Angel." Husk sighed. "Do I need to sing the song again?" He asked referring to Loser Baby.

Angel shook his head.
"Im just being honest. That's what you wanted right? Ever think I lie cause if the truth hurts me so much, I can only imagine how much it hurts every one else?" He blinked his tears away not allowing them to fall.

"Ang it's okay. You shouldn't hate yourself for this gs out of your contr-"

"I DID THIS TO MYSELF! I HAD CONTROL AND I GAVE IT AWAY LIKE AN IDIOT!" Yelled the spider.

Husk groaned.

"It ain't your fault he manipulated you." Husk's voice was soft, trying to calm Angel down.

"That's not even all of it. It ain't just this that I hate." He said gesturing to himself. "I hate EVERYTHING about me. Every last detail." Angeldust stated.

Husk sighed.

"We'll talk about this when we get back home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 35
(GB!Hazbin Hotel x Janitor Male Reader) Here stands a young man with headphones, entering a building that was filled with slaughter. Words were writt...
3.7K 171 47
This series will tune in to the perspectives of Angel Dust and Husker alternating every other chapter with the first chapter being told from Angel's...
148K 2.3K 31
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...
21.8K 462 7
Y/N was once one of the most powerful overlords in hell, being around the Radio Demon's level. But, ever since he made a stupid decision of making a...