His Blessing

By EndyTheDragon333

"You are a blessing from the gods. Why would I give you up?" This is the story of Tsuki Obake, the secret chi... More

Prologue
A Gojo Has Arrived
Admirer
Marry Me, Please!
Freedom Comes with a Price
Father?!
Chapter 8
A Blessing's Death
1,000 Years Later
A White Haired Man
Adventure Outside
Meeting a Sea Urchin
Visit To The School
slice and dice
The Cursed Boy
Yuta's First Day
Chapter 18
Festival
FINGER Food
King VS Creep
Jujutsu Tech
Steel Girl
Chapter 24
The Delusion Boy
Engagement
The Dam Broke
The Trail of Lies
Jellyfish Goes Splat
I'm what!?
Pregnant!?
Hidden Away

A Lady

792 15 11
By EndyTheDragon333

Edited: 4/29/2024

------------Narrator's POV------------

Tsuki: "Father!"

A beautiful pink-haired lady ran to the room that she knew her father was sitting in, holding a little bird in her delicate hands. She was outside in the garden of the temple and found the injured creature on the ground near the willow tree. Sukuna made it clear to his daughter that she was to never leave the temple under any circumstances, to protect her from others in the outside world, including that sorcerer from the Gojo clan, but she was allowed out in the garden as long as a servant or one of the concubines were with her. She ran through the hallways, almost bumping into servants until she reached the room that she shared with her father. He decided to share a room with his daughter to always be by her side, even while they were sleeping. Tsuki slid open the door and walked into the room, Sukuna looked over to his daughter and he got slightly worried by the worried expression on her face.

Sukuna: "What's the matter, my blessing?"

He calmly asked while trying to not get worried. Tsuki panted slightly before extending her hands towards him to reveal the injured bird in her hands.

Tsuki: "Please teach me how to heal it, father."

Sukuna looked at her shocked, this was the first time she had asked him to teach her the Reverse Cursed Technique. He looked down at the tiny bird in his daughter's hand to see it was barely breathing. He then looked back at his daughter's face to see her giving him a pleading look.

Sukuna: "Where did you find that?"

Tsuki: "Out in the garden by the willow tree."

She looked down at the small bird in her hands and her father hummed as he studied her features. He could tell that his daughter was about to cry, feeling sorry and worried for the small and helpless creature. While Tsuki is a half curse and shows absolutely no kindness to the humans or any sympathy for them. Animals, on the other hand. She shows them kindness and love. She was only gentle and soft towards animals and not humans. He knows that his daughter shouldn't be this soft and kind to animals, since like with humans, they will die eventually, but the look she was giving him made him change his mind. He felt like he was her only hope, which he was. If she wanted to learn the Reverse cursed technique, he was the only person who could teach her. Sure Uraume knows it, but he felt prideful that his daughter went to him. He felt as if his daughter depended on him, which at first he didn't want, but over time he came to love the feeling of his only child coming to him, begging for help. The feeling of protectiveness over her grew with each passing day that he didn't want her to leave him. So he started forming a plan to curse her to remain at the age of 18, so she would never grow up and leave him.

Tsuki: "Father?"

Hearing her soft voice, snapped Sukuna out of his thoughts, the same pleading look was on her face. Sukuna sighed and stood up from his spot. 

Sukuna: "If you want to learn the Reverse Cursed Technique, my child, it takes time and training. Are you prepared for that?"

Tsuki grinned and nodded her head, determined to heal this poor bird from its injuries. Her father nodded his head and placed a hand on his daughter's back, pushing her out of the room and down the hall. She looked at him confused before they came up to the infirmity where most of the servants or concubines would go when they got hurt. They walk into the room to see one of the concubines lying on a bed. She had long black hair and sea-green eyes. Tsuki looked at this woman with a frown as the woman looked at the two scared. This woman was none other than, Kyoto Obake. Tsuki's mother. Tsuki looked up at her father confused.

Tsuki: "Father, what are we doing here?"

Sukuna: "You wanted to learn the Reverse Cursed Technique. You may use this whore as a test dummy since I doubt you would want to use animals as test dummies."

Tsuki's eyes widened as she looked at her father amazed while Kyoto looked at her daughter shocked and worried. She had known her daughter would hate her for giving her away and taking her from her father. She wishes that she had sent her child out of the village, so far away that Sukuna wouldn't have found her. Tsuki looked over at the older woman and slowly walked over to her. She noticed the purple spots on her proclin skin.

Tsuki: "She's poisoned?"

Sukuna: "Yes, it appears that she got into another fight with one of the other whores and they tried to kill her."

Tsuki looked at her father in disbelief before looking back at her mother.

Sukuna: "All you need to do is place your hand on the whore, and multiply two negative sources of cursed energy. This will result in a form of energy that creates rather than destroys."

Tsuki looked at her father shocked, but nodded her head. She looked back over at Kyoto, who looked at her daughter with fear in her eyes. If Tsuki gets this wrong, there is no telling if it will spread the poison. Tsuki raised her hand above Kyoto's arm, right where the poison was. She closed her eyes and focused hard on the two negative sources of her cursed energy, just as her father instructed her to do. Sukuna stood there for a moment, knowing that this wasn't going to work on the first try, but his eyes widened as he watched as the purple spots on Kyoto's arm disappeared and completely healed. He felt a sense of pride, knowing that it was HIS child who managed to learn the Reverse Cursed technique in a matter of SECONDS! Tsuki opened her eyes and looked down at Kyoto's arm to see that she was healed from the poison. She lets out a happy cheer before whipping around to look at her father amazed. 

Tsuki: "Father, I did it!"

Sukuna smiled and nodded his head. His daughter ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him, making sure not to hurt the bird in her hand. 

Sukuna: "You did it, my little blessing. Do you want to try it on the bird now?"

Tsuki grinned and nodded her head. She detached from her father, though he didn't want to let her go. She hovered her hand above the small bird and closed her eyes. Focusing on the same thing she just did to her mother. Sukuna watches as his daughter's hand glows, the wound on the bird heals, and the small creature comes back to life. Tsuki opened her eyes as she heard the bird chirping. She smiled brightly in happiness.

Tsuki: "The bird is fine! Look, father, I did it! Aren't I amazing!?"

Sukuna chuckled and nodded his head. He grabs his daughter's hand.

Sukuna: "Let's go out and let it fly away, my blessing."

Tsuki giggled and nodded her head. They leave the infirmary, leaving the poor old lady to wallow in her disbear and grief. The father and daughter reach the garden and they stand outside. The other concubines that were outside looked over at them, a little frightened by the sight of the king of curses. They all knew not to mess with that man or his daughter. The women still couldn't believe that Kyoto had gotten pregnant and hid the child away from the king of curses. Tsuki held out her hands before throwing the bird into the air. She watched as it flapped its wings and flew off. She smiled softly as she looked up at the sky. Once the bird was out of sight, she ran over to the ladies. While sure, Tsuki hates humans, the concubines are like sisters to her. She started showing off to them what she just learned and Sukuna watched from afar.

Sukuna: "Uraume."

The white-haired sorcerer appeared out of nowhere as she bowed to her king.

Uraume: "Yes, Sukuna-sama?"

Sukuna: "Is the ceremony for my daughter's birthday completed?"

Uraume: "Yes, my lord. Everything is ready for tonight."

Sukuna hummed and nodded his head. He looked back at his daughter with a smile on his face.

Sukuna: "That's good. Watch over her until I get back. I got some business to attend."

Uraume: "Yes, my lord."

With that, he left unnoticed by his daughter. Uraume made her way over to Tsuki, who was sitting near some flowers making flower crowns.

Uraume: "My lady, what are you doing?"

Tsuki yelped when she heard her voice. She turned and pouted as she hugged the flower crown to her chest.

Tsuki: "You scared me, Uraume-san!"

Uraume bowed her head, she didn't mean to scare the princess.

Uraume: "I'm sorry for scaring you, my lady."

Tsuki sighed as she shook her head. She gave up getting Uraume to call her by just her name. Uraume was like a mother to her, so it felt weird for her to call her anything else.

Tsuki: "Can you please kneel, Uraume-san?"

The white-haired woman didn't say anything and just did as she was told. When she did that, Tsuki placed the flower crown on Uraume's head. Her eyes widened as she reached up to touch the flower crown on her head. Tsuki covered her mouth with her sleeve as she gently smiled at Uraume with a small blush on her cheeks.

Tsuki: "Uraume-san is so beautiful!"

Uraume's eyes widened in shock, before her face softened as she smiled, feeling her heart swell with happiness and love.

Uraume: "Thank you, Tsuki-sama. This means a lot to me."

Tsuki giggled and nodded her head. She started making another flower crown before she looked around the garden and noticed that her father wasn't there anymore.

Tsuki: "Uraume-san...where did my father go?"

Uraume: "He had some business to attend, Tsuki-sama. But don't worry, he will be back for your birthday tomorrow."

Tsuki grinned and nodded her head. She went back to making the flower crown for her father.

------------Sukuna's POV------------

After I returned to the shrine, I met up with Uraume and asked her about my blessing. She said that my daughter was trying desperately to stay away to greet me, and that made me feel prideful, knowing how much my blessing worships me. I went to our room and saw my precious little child, sitting on our bed, in one of my kimonos that was too big for her. It hung off her left shoulder as she had her hair down, making her look tempting. But I knew I had to wait until she turned 18, I had to wait until she was an adult before I proceeded with anything. I walked over to my blessing and her eyes snapped open as she looked at me shocked but also relieved.

Tsuki: "Father, your home!"

I smiled as I nodded my head. I sat in front of her as she lunged herself into my lap, letting me wrap my arms around her. I hugged her close to my chest, stuffing my face into her hair, inhaling that sweet cherry scent from her. Those damn sorcerers took longer than expected to get rid of, they don't know about my daughter yet, which is good. They think she is one of my concubines and want to save her, but they don't know which shrine she is in. So keeping her in the temple was the best thing for her. I am ready to keep her here and prevent her from leaving even if it will make me punish her. She is MY CHILD and no one is allowed to touch her.

Tsuki: "Father?"

I snapped out of my thoughts before looking down at my blessing. She was looking up at me with this beautiful shy look in her eyes.

Sukuna: "Yes, my blessing?"

Tsuki: "I was just thinking. You've done everything for me, yet ask for nothing in return. I want to...give you something!"

My eyes widened as I looked at my child shocked and a bit flustered. What is she talking about? Give me what in return.

Sukuna; "Oh, and what did you have in mind?"

She placed her hands on my cheeks as she stared into my eyes. I felt my heart race as I stared at her own eyes. Her eyes were wide with adoration which she only had for ME!

Tsuki: "I want to give you...everything! My body, my soul, my power...my love!"

I felt my heart explode at this as I looked at my child shocked but also her love. She wants to give ME everything! She wants to give ME her body, soul, power...and LOVE!

Sukuna: "So...you want to make a binding vow with me?"

My sweet blessing looked confused at first but nodded her head. I felt a sly smirk form on my face. I know my daughter doesn't know what a binding vow is. This is my chance to make one without her knowing.

Sukuna: "A binding vow, is a pack you make with someone special. You can't break it or you get punished. So are you SURE you want to make one with me, my blessing?"

She grinned and nodded her head, still determined to make a binding vow with me. I smiled, feeling happy that she wanted this just as much as did. I grabbed her jaw gently, holding her face to keep her looking at me. I know I shouldn't do this with her, until her birthday tomorrow. But she turns 18 in one day, so what's the worst that could happen? She looked at me with those cute little confused eyes before I roughly attached my lips to the base of her neck, marking her skin. She lets out a gasp as she uses her hands to hold my shoulders. Once I was satisfied by the marks on her neck, I bit into her shoulder. She lets out a cry of pain as blood poured down her shoulder. The bite would leave a scar, but that only worked for me even more. Having marked my child, so everyone would know who she belonged to. I let my other hands slowly glide from her neck downwards. I then followed the loose opening down the front of the kimono she was wearing. Lightly allowing my fingers to glide down in between the curves of her chest. I then let my claws trace the line down to the center of her stomach. The further my fingers trailed the looser my kimono became on her as it fell further open. I felt as her body shuddered under my touch. My hands finally reached my desired destination.

Sukuna: "Listen to my words, my blessing. After tonight, you are mine. Your power..."

I used my free hands to slice through the fabric of the kimono, which caused my child to gasp. I used that to my advantage and captured her lips in a dominating, ravenous kiss. 

Sukuna: "Is mine. Your body..."

I heard her gasp into my mouth as she grabbed onto my shoulders to keep herself steady.

Sukuna; "Is mine. You are mine. You will not leave me. I will not let you leave me. I will kill them all, every last one of them so that you have no embrace to run to but my own. Do you want that, my blessing?"

She shuddered under my touch but nodded her head. I looked at her shocked. After what happened with that blasted sorcerer I thought she wouldn't want someone to touch her like this ever again. But I guess...I'm the expectation. That made me grin as I gently lowered my blessing down onto the bed. This continued throughout the night. I finally had what I wanted.

------------Time skip and Tsuki's POV------------

I groaned as I opened my eyes. Everything is sore. My whole body ached. I glanced beside me to see my father peacefully sleeping. Two arms wrapped around me, securely locking me onto his chest, as his other set of arms were under his head, using them as a pillow. Suddenly images of last night played out in my head. It was...wow. I knew even before using them, that my legs would be utterly useless for the next few days. I still can't believe that happened! I had sex with my father! Sure he was...um...he felt good...no GREAT! But he is still my father, my blood-related father! Isn't that something seen as Taboo!?

Sukuna: "Why is my dear blessing pouting so early in the morning?"

I snapped my head over to my father to see that his eyes were still closed. So how does he know that I am pouting?

Tsuki: "It's nothing, Father."

He cracked an eye open as he stared at me. I knew he could tell I was lying. He's always been able to tell.

Sukuna: "Now, now, my little blessing. I thought you knew not to lie."

I sighed as I nodded my head. I looked up at my father a little nervous.

Tsuki: "Father...is what we did last night...isn't that seen as...taboo?"

My father snorted and this confused me. Why is he laughing?! This is serious! 

Tsuki: "Father, this is serious, please don't laugh."

Sukuna: "Sorry, sorry, my child. But what you just said was funny."

I pouted even deeper, not liking that he was laughing at me.

Tsuki: "Father, if I didn't love you, I would stop speaking to you."

His eyes burst open and he stared at me with awe. 

Sukuna; "What?"

My eyes widened as I got nervous that I had upset my father with what I just said. I didn't mean it! I would never stop speaking to him!

Tsuki: "I didn't mean it, father! I would never stop speaking to you!"

Father sat up faster than lightning, pulling me along with him. I groaned at the quick movement, my aching muscles screaming in protest. He grabbed both sides of my face forcing me to look at him. He was so close that I felt his breath on my face.

Sukuna: "Don't be an idiot, my blessing, that's not what I meant. What did you say before that?"

His eyes were wide as they bore into my soul. I got a little nervous as I played with the tie of my father's kimono.

Tsuki: "All I said Father, was that if I didn't lo-"

I paused as the significance of what I just said hit me. I for the first time since I came to live at the temple, told my father that I loved him!

Sukuna; "Blessing...say it again."

I couldn't speak, my thoughts were frozen. He pushed me down onto the bed, hovering over me as he stared into my eyes.

Sukuna: "Say. It. Again."

I looked up at him, my heart beating out of my chest. My face flushed as he didn't move a muscle as he waited for the words to leave my lips. 

Tsuki: "I love you."

he stared at me for a second, his eyes shined red with awe. He then bent down, capturing my lips with his. This kiss was not like last night's kiss. It unlocked a warmth that I had never felt before. He drew back only to plant slow kisses down my neck.

Sukuna: "Say it again."

He whispered against my skin. The vibration of his deep voice tickled my throat. For some odd reason, my body felt as if it was a command, and decided to listen to it.

Tsuki: "I love you."

He planted another kiss against my neck.

Sukuna: "Again."

Tsuki; "I love you."

Again and again, I whispered the same three words over and over again. Any time my father ordered me to say the words, my body responded to the command. 

Sukuna: "My blessing. My precious blessing."

He kissed my jaw before going back down to my neck.

Sukuna: "You and I are curses, the laws of nature don't apply to us. So our relationship wouldn't be seen as taboo. So don't you worry my precious blessing. You are doing nothing wrong."

I felt my body on fire as my father planted kisses all over it. As if my body was reacting to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him close to me.

Tsuki: "I love you, my king."

------------Jae-ha's POV------------

It's been about three years since my precious angel was taken from me by that damn curse! I have been trying to locate her and save her, but I have had no such luck! She must be worried sick about me and wishing to come back home to me! But thankfully one of my followers had gotten some good news for me! They think they might have found the temple where my precious angel was being kept! This made me happy and I called in for a meeting between the clan heads. Soon the clan heads entered the room one by one. Power radiated off of them. The clan head of my family, my brother Kirito looked annoyed at being here. I am still upset with him. He found someone to marry and married her. They then had kids of their own. He took the title of clan head from me! 

Zenin: "Gojo-sama...why have you called us here?"

Kirito; "Yes, brother. What is it this time?"

They all took a seat, awaiting my answer. I sat there in my seat, grinning.

Jae-ha: "I am pleased to announce that I have a lead as to where my precious angel was taken!"

They all shared a confused look at me before their eyes widened, realizing what I was meaning. My brother jumped up from his seat, looking at me upset and annoyed.

Kirito: "Brother, you can't possibly still be obsessed with the child!? After  so many years, I thought you gave up!"

I glared at him, upset with how he was speaking to me. Why does he think I would give up on my love!? I would never give up on her!

Jae-ha; "Well you see, brother...my dear fiance was TAKEN from me, unlike Kyoto who left. My precious angel was taken from me...by Ryomen Sukuna."

Shock took over their faces at the turn this meeting had taken. I knew how they would react to hearing that it was the king of curses.

Jae-ha: "Look, I know that this demon has been just as much a curse upon your clans...I propose we join forces to once and for all save our lands from this devil."

They looked at me shocked and my brother opened his mouth, probably to shout at me some more. 

Jae-ha: "I know that I am asking for lives...but we all already paid because of this curse...I beg you, please save this land and return my heart to me."

They sat there silently for a moment. My brother sat back down in his seat, looking at me upset.

Kamo: "I had heard that the demon had taken in a student. Most assumed that she was a monster just like him...I had no idea she was a prisoner to that monster...poor girl. All that she has endured. The pain, the hatred from her misinformed fellow man."

Zenin: "Truly a tragedy. I am so sorry for all you've been through, Gojo-sama."

He bowed his head in sorrow. My brother looked at me annoyed.

Kirito: "Brother, aren't you going to tell them about how this lover of yours, was only FIFTEEN when you asked for her hand in marriage?"

Everyone's eyes widened in shock as they looked at my brother, before looking back at me.

Jae-ha; "Brother it's been three years. My angel is 18 now."

Kirito: "That still doesn't change the fact that she was FIFTEEN when you asked for her hand in marriage!"

Zenin: "But it does. She's old enough now to marry your brother."

My brother looked at the head of the Zenin clan shocked and upset. The man then looked over at me and bowed his head.

Zenin: "The Zenin clan will offer our assistance in exorcising this demon. I don't care much about the woman, but I refuse to let a curse taunt us."

Kamo: "The Kamo clan will also offer our assistance."

I felt excitement creep up my spine. Hang on my angel! We will save you from that devil! Then you will be mine once again! My sweet precious angel!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.1K 15
"𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞?" ΰ³ƒβ€βž· The origin story of the King of Curses - 'Sukuna Ryomen" and his love story before he beca...
198K 7K 45
"πŸ…¨πŸ…žπŸ…€ πŸ…“πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…£ πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…‘?" ---βœ°οΈŽβ˜…οΈŽβœ°οΈŽ--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryōmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...
518K 17.2K 25
ˏˋ°‒*⁀ π‘π˜πŽπŒπ„π π’π”πŠπ”ππ€ ˏˋ° ❝ πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐀 π‡π€π‘πŒπ‹π„π’π’ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π–πˆπ’π‡. ❞ 受け : "π—¬π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π—Ύπ˜‚π—Άπ˜π—²...
26.3K 567 13
For those readers loving a villain, who would glady burn down the world for his girl. JJK Ryomen Sukuna Fanfiction Disclaimer: I don't own any of the...