I met my little wife in anoth...

By Youshai

Subham a 35-year-old, veteran Air Force soldier and researcher, transmigrates into the body of a boy who has... More

1. Transmigration
2. Invitation
3. Misunderstandings
4. First Meeting
5. Bad at Receiving
6. Piercing
7. The Day Of The Wedding
8. The Wedding
9. Troublesome
10. Reception
11. Revenge
12. Terrible
13. Vaccine & market
14. Returning Home
15. Travel
16. The Mark
17. Mrinal's New Friend
18. Adult Kiss
19. Don't Forget
20. Hostel
21. The Capital
23. surprise
24. The First True Kiss
25. A New Journey
26. Changes
27. 3 Years Later
28. Miss You
29. Scheming Pervert 🔞
30. Commemorative Photo
31. Birthday Gift🔞
32. village
33. Failed Anniversary Plan🔞
34. Guest
35. Love after Marriage
36. Drugged?🔞

22. Mrinal's Birthday

249 25 16
By Youshai

Subham had gone over to the club to make some minor improvements on the race car. It's not that nobody thought about doing it before but it requires knowledge and experiment which can be costly if it fails.

This team needs to stay on the popular list before he finishes the necessary arrangements for future development.

In the meantime, Devdutta was called by his paternal uncle who works in the Supreme Court.

Subham didn't know that he was called to get reprimanded by his uncle because he didn't inform his family before going out of the college.

To Subham this was new, but he understood the parents. People still do live in a joint family and being a united family is above anything else even if it means you have to live your life according to someone else's plan.

So he went to Pick up Dev with other friends.

When they reached their home his uncle didn't seem mad he politely invited them and also served them snacks.

Subham knew with just a look that they were about to be served with more than just snacks and drinks, and he was right!

"Young people are pretty daring these days, right? You don't even consider your family's feelings and just like that bunk classes and watch football matches! I think you don't want to study anymore." His uncle spoke calmly but it did bring some shame into their heart except for Subham.

"But Kaka it was a holiday and still is." Devdutta rebutted.

"Are you proud? Even if it was a holiday you still missed your self-study time." Devdutta's Kaka was indeed a lawyer, he was logically unreasonable.

His Kaka turned his head, looked at them all in their eyes, and said, "Is this how your father had taught you? Where's your honesty?"

Before his Kaka could say anything Devdutta stood up suddenly and Shouted, "Kaka that's enough!"

All of them were stunned then they watched Devdutta pulling away his uncle from the sofa and heading into one of the rooms.

Subham was skeptical thinking maybe Devdutta didn't like being questioned about his upbringing.

"You don't have to take to heart what he said, elders are like that he is just worried about us," Raghav spoke as soon as Devdutta left with his uncle.

"What?" Subham was confused, he didn't understand at first then it clicked that they were upset because of the insensitive remarks.

Subham understood and explained, "It's fine I know he didn't mean it maliciously, he is also a parent so I understand."

"That's good, I was worried for you." Kartik and Anand spoke at the same time.

Soon Devdutta came out with his Kaka, his Kaka looked at Subham for a while then said, "Just inform your mother she must be worried about you, she wouldn't want anything to happen to her one and only son."

Subham did understand his embarrassment and agreed, "Yes, I'll keep that in mind."

"You are a good boy." Devdutta's Kaka called him a good boy and Subham was accepted but he didn't know which part made him a good boy.

"Now get out of my house and tell your father I scolded you pretty harshly, otherwise you know what I'll do to you." Devdutta's Kaka smacked him in the back as he threatened him seriously.

Devdutta stuttered and replied immediately, "Ye...yes, sir."

Turns out they have colluded multiple times to deceive Devdutta's parents, no doubt his uncles love him very much Subham thought as they walked out of the community.

Since the hotel was not too far from the community they decided to walk to the hotel.

On the way to the hotel, they passed by a clothing store when Subham's attention was caught by an eye-catching white jacket with a fur collar and cuffs around it.

Subham instantly thought about Mrinal. He would look lovely in it, without hesitation he walked into the store and his friends were confused but still followed inside.

The salesman also hurriedly came over to greet them asking what would they like to see.

"That jacket on the mannequin, I would like to buy that." Subham who didn't know what bargaining was stated his wish and friends looked at him like looking at a rare species.

"What?" Subham asked them and they shook their head saying nothing just looking at him speechlessly except for Raghav who said, "Do you want to buy it for your wife?".

"Yes." Subham answered as the man bought a transparent plastic suitcase, Subham asked, "What is this?"

The man explained, "This jacket comes with a set of hat, gloves, and shoes." as he opened it showed it to him.

The rest of the items were also pure white with fur, subham was satisfied with it so he bought it without hesitation.

When his friends saw the price they just opened their mouths wide in surprise, Raghav was no exception either.

"Suddenly the sword I was about to gift my wife now seems very cheap," Raghav spoke as he walked with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"It's not about the price, it's the thought that he will remember forever." Subham comforted Raghav, although it depends on the person who's receiving it.

"But it's not even winter yet why did you buy this jacket now?" Anannd asked curiously.

"Mrinal's birthday is in November at that time it's about the time that winter season would have already started," Subham explains his purpose.

"So, is this his birthday gift?" Kartik asked Subham.

"Huh? No, it's not. This is what he would need in winter, there's a gift I have ordered it will take a while to arrive." Subham talked as they reached the hotel.

"You are an obsessed wife maniac aren't you?" Devdutta exclaimed loudly.

Subham's hand holding the door paused a little, as he entered the room he asked, "Why do you think so? I can give him a gift even if I'm not obsessed with him."

"You don't realize it, do you? You care too much for your wife, it doesn't seem like an arranged marriage at all." Devdutta spoke seriously not realizing how these words would impact Subham in the future.

Subham thought for a while and came to a conclusion, Mrinal is such a sweet boy, who wouldn't want to see him happy? Not to mention this small present. He is also his responsibility and probably his companion for the rest of their life.

"It's not his fault in the first place, and I had the freedom to refuse but I agreed to marry him. He is also the one I choose it doesn't matter how it happened but he's my family now and it will remain that way." unless Mrinal makes other choices. Subham didn't say the rest.

"You are more mature than I thought." Raghav said after listening to their conversation, "I am also obsessed with my wife, and he knows it too."

Their conversation ended there but what Devdutta said Subham thought for a while and felt people don't show affection out in the open normally so when it comes to his affection for Mrinal it appears as their love life in the marriage. However, Subham is aware this kind of affection is different from a normal wife and husband relationship who love each other mutually.

Subham is also aware of Mrinal's feelings but it's too early to say anything, after all, Mrinal is not a full-grown adult yet. Although Mrinal is mature, he can't gamble how far he knows about how the relationship works.

He was previously 35 years old and even if he is now 18 he can't accept these circumstances as something normal, not to mention marrying a minor even though it's legal and acceptable in this world, it's just doesn't feel right.

There are a lot of complex emotions and situations involved in this and he cannot rush anything.

Soon they returned and the hectic college life resumed.

Subham thought it would be long before they met but time flew so fast it was Mrinal's birthday on November 15th.

It was not that cold or anything but there was a cold breeze blowing in the cloudy sky.

After finishing his classes in the afternoon, he bought a cake outside packed the gift, and went to Mrinal's college.

It was 3.30 o'clock when he arrived, he asked for the hostel supervisor's permission and waited for Mrinal outside the hostel gate.

"Husband!" as soon as Mrinal came out he called him as he ran towards him.

Subham looked at Mrinal and an uncontrollable smile appeared on his face, Subham thought Mrinal was going to hug him so he hugged him first in his arms tightly after lifting him from the ground.

Mrinal was embarrassed he didn't know that his husband would hug him he was only excited to see him here so he couldn't help running.

Knowing that Subham misunderstood Mrinal didn't say anything, he hugged him back wrapping his hands around his neck.

"You have lost a lot of weight," Subham spoke as he put Mrinal on the ground and looked at him carefully.

"Is that so?" Mrinal put his palm against his cheeks and didn't feel anything wrong.

"You still have baby fat on your cheeks so of course you don't feel anything different." Subham held Mrinal's palm on his hand as he explained.

"Happy sixteenth birthday to my Mimi," Subham said in the softest tone he could ever speak.

'You remember? I thought you forgot and almost got upset with you." Mrinal smiled as he spoke recalling being upset over not getting a call from his husband early in the morning.

"How could I forget it? Let's go I'll take you somewhere." Subham pulled Mrinal towards the car but Mrinal didn't move.

Subham thought he was worried about his supervisor so he said, "I have already told your supervisor he agreed you can go with me."

"That's not it, let me change my clothes quickly, Okay?" Mrinal asked, he was wearing something casual he wouldn't want to go out like that.

Subham was well aware of Mrinal's habit so agreed and waited for him.

Soon Mrinal came out looking gorgeous, he is a little taller now and looks even more beautiful than they first met.

"Come let's go." Subham held his hand and led him to his car.

"Where are we going?" Mrinal asked Subham.

"To a nearby temple, you must not have been to their and it's still your birthday." Subham knew from the memories that most people celebrated their birthday like this and did something extra you can throw a banquet and do Puja in the house.

"Maa called me in the morning and said that she did hold a puja in the morning and also donated to the orphanage in my name, I'm so touched I still want to be your wife in the next life so I can also get her as Maa again," Mrinal spoke in a low voice but Subham heard it.

"Really? That's sweet of you." Subham couldn't say anything to promise him but he still replied with a smile.

After arriving at the temple Mrinal went around the temple and worshipped.

on the way back Subham parked his car on the side of the road beside the river, the place wasn't overly crowded or empty. It was just right.

"Why did we stop here?" Mrinal asked with a confused look on his face.

"You don't want to celebrate your birthday?" Subham asked back.

Mrinal was even more confused, "But we did just now."

"No, you are yet to receive your birthday gift." Subham pinched Mrinal's nose and laughed.

"Really? You are the best!" Mrinal couldn't contain his excitement.

Subham took out the cake and the bamboo knife to cut the cake.

In an awkward voice, he sang, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to our dear Mimi."

He didn't put a candle on the cake as it was considered ominous to blow out the candles.

"Make a wish and cut the cake." Subham put the cake in front of him.

Mrinal made a wish, cut the cake, and put a piece in front of Subham's mouth.

Subham ate the cake and asked, "Why didn't you eat first?"

"Oh! Was I supposed to eat the first bite? But I thought on Birthdays you share sweets with your loved ones and you are my first favorite person." Mrinal said cheerfully.

Subham was lost for a second but didn't say anything, he took out the gift from the trunk and gave it to Mrinal, "Your Birthday present see if you like it."

"What is this?" Mrinal opened the cardboard box inside which there was a plastic box.

After opening the box Mrinal exclaimed in surprise, "Wow! Husband, where did you find it? This is so amazing!"

In the box, there were marble glass balls resembling planets and deep oceans. Subham knew Mrinal liked this sort of thing so he ordered it to be made.

"I'm glad that you like it, I have your winter clothes in the car would you like to see them?" Subham asked Mrinal.

"You still have another gift for me?" Mrinal walked to the back of the car and opened the bag.

He wore the jacket and asked Subham, "Does it look good on me?"

"It does. It does look good on you, Mimi." Subham replied as he watched Mrinal happy, feeling the joy bubbling up inside him.

"Thank you," Mrinal spoke in a low voice, his voice breaking as if he was about to cry.

Subham was worried so he bent down to look at Mrinal but before he could speak, he felt a soft and tingling sensation on his lips. It was quick like a feather scratching over his lips or maybe a butterfly flapping his wings on the lips.

Mrinal pecked him on the lips and backed up immediately. He lowered his head and didn't say anything.

Subham was stunned but didn't say anything, and just hugged Mrinal.

"You don't like it, right?" Mrinal asked with a slight tremor in his voice.

"I'm just surprised and I don't dislike it." Subham patted Mrinal's back and comforted him.

He wasn't lying, he was indeed surprised but neither disliked nor felt disgusted. Not to mention that he initiated it in the first place when he kissed him at their wedding.

"Then why don't you kiss me back?" Mrinal asked, looking at Subham's eyes.

Subham was silent for a while and then said, "For the most part I do think that you are still a child who is growing up and this kind of thing can wait until you are mature, emotionally stable, and can handle our relationship without feeling burdened over it."

"But I know what I want and I don't think of my marriage as a burden to you." Mrinal was stubborn, Subham knew but he wasn't wrong either.

"How about you give me some time, Mimi? Besides no one can separate us in any way." Subham asked Mrinal.

Mrinal thought about it for a while and said, "Okay I will give you some time. Eventually, you will be mine anyway, but in the meantime do not even think about anyone besides me, promise?"

"Okay, I promise." Subham breathed a sigh of relief as he watched Mrinal return to his cheerful self again.

Subham drove Mrinal to his hostel, since he wasn't allowed to go in Mrinal's friend helped him with the luggage.

Subham returned to his car after watching Mrinal go in.

In the car he sat in silence for a while thinking, either I fucked up or did the right thing, I don't regret making promises to Mimi.

AN: So I went to attend a wedding of my relatives, thus this late update.

Weddings are exhausting even if you aren't involved in them, but it can also mean that it simply draining for an introvert.

Kaka-Paternal uncle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.3K 9
NEW VERSION! ADDED DETAILS ABOUT THE TWINS!! James, a twenty two year old normal guy, works at the local bakery. He is a shy and innocent person, who...
763 13 38
[Recent Note: I'm not really proud of this story at all now, it's way too long and boring, you're free to dismiss it.] This story is heavily inspired...
3.6K 105 12
First time writing a story • Trigger warning Very gay 🏳‍🌈 slow burn homophobic
972 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...