Rise of Queen

By Yashu_writes

It is popularly known that whatever happens, happens to be good. Whether it's going to happen or even it happ... More

Preface
Main Female Lead
Main Male Lead
Dedication
Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

25 2 0
By Yashu_writes

CHAPTER 16

VRINDA IS BACK IN JAISALMER

BROOKLYN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, USA

TIME: 5:26 AM, APRIL 6

"Vrinda. Vrinda. Vrinda." Daniel said while running towards her direction before she turned. He turned her back again and said, "Don't turn we have a gift for you.", and opened her bag.

"Gift. What gift?" She questioned.

"Stop it. You are asking too many questions." He stopped from behind. Amir came and she could sense it. She screamed. "Chocolates!"

"Yes, chocolates," Amir said. "We know you like Chocolates. There is a little gift from ourselves. We hope you like it."

"Bhai. I love it." she chirped.

"Before you eat the chocolate. Let me ask you a question. Why did you say to Dadi that we need experience while working in other companies? I mean you said it very professionally."

"Of course. I say it professionally because I'm a businesswoman. Last year our company got in 49th position. This year we got in the top 10 and it stands on 1st."

"WHAT!" Everyone echoed. A man is sitting and listening to them who is also shocked.

"Don't scream guys. We are in the airport not at home." She stopped their screaming.

"That's why, you knew more about business professionally. Start from the start."

"Di. Maa started the business when I was 5 in Kerala. Then after I turned 9 years old, I started taking business sessions to the big company's chairmen in India. Like Gill's, Oberoi's, Kapoor's, and Raichand's. In these years our company started company with the help of my other.

Last year, in starting, Maa introduced me to the business world and under my guidance, it worked very well. And for that reason, we got in the top 10 positions this year in India. And globally we all knew, the Luthra Group of Companies. At last, my blood is also like Luthra's" she said proudly.

"What are you, girl? You are giving me a heart attack. Not me all of them. What are you I can't express it in words. I like your confidence. That's why you are like the devil. Because......."

"In the business world, no one is your father, mother, friend, family, or relative. It's just you and you and you." Both girls said in unison.

"Papa says great like. I like his videos. The shocking part is. The Rohit Luthra. The great century-old businessman is my father. Now I know that where I gain incredible business tactics."

"I know." They both chuckled. The man is more shocked when he gets to know that she is the daughter of The Great Rohit Luthra.

He mumbled, "What a fate. I came to America and we got a chance to meet Rohit Luthra. And here I got to know that she is the only daughter of Mr. Luthra, who is also a great businesswoman."

"Flight number 200035. Boarding from Brooklyn International Airport to Jaipur International Airport is about to board. All the passengers may request to board the flight. Thank you."

The announcer said and Vrinda smiled at the people. "Now it's time to go." Everyone hugged Vrinda and she hugged back all.

"Listen Vrinda. Papa said there are also the other family members that you are going to meet soon. Please come back safe and sound. I know you are not to contact anyone in the family. Please take our cards." The Younger Clan is giving the cards to her. "And I know that you are not going to contact us. But please take it." Rachel said and she got confused.

"Now Di. You are giving me a heart attack. How many people that I get to know that they are my family? Okay. If there are my family members then I have to take it. Okay, everyone, thank you for everything. I have to go now."

Rachel kissed her forehead. Nick and Mathew's friends also give her contact number. She can't deny it but she takes it. "And now I will say when you come back, you are officially a member of The Younger Clan. Okay?"

"Okay, Di. I got it. Now I will go. And told to everyone that I would come back safe and sound. And also said to Choti Maa that all her functions will be done by me."

"Okay. Lil sis. Now go." Vrinda put headphones on her neck and started walking after the last wave to her friends and family.

After taking her last glance, everyone starts towards their respective cars. The Younger Clan were gone to their house. Nick and Matthews's friends were talking to each other.

"By the way, is this V's car? Because the number plate shows his car's number and the brand is the same, Ferrari." Chris questioned.

"V is coming in our direction," Nick answered.

"But what he's doing here?" Sophie questioned. "He was not there when we called him."

"Maybe he knew about Vrinda's arrival," Nick answered.

Nick's assumptions were right. When he saw many missed calls from Nick he got confused and bothered not to call him. When he reached home. He got to know that Vrinda arrived. At first, he was shocked, then after all the families were present there. He believed. Without wasting more time he sped up towards the airport.

Vaidyarth parked the car in his friend's direction, he could not ask directly. Nick understands his situation, "She is gone. Don't know when will she come, but she will come soon."

V didn't say anything, hopped into the car, and moved toward his house.

"Oh my God." Chris said, "It will be good to see their love story. One is fire and one is ice. So much action. One, her emotions are shown and the other hides his emotion. One is an open book and the other is a closed book. Thank God. For giving us real-life experience of their love story."

"What a love story. Is V in love with someone?" Mathew asked.

"Mat. Let's go to your restaurant. We will explain there. And there is too much time to eat your restaurant's Italian food."

"Okay, let's go," Matthew said and everyone went to their respective cars.

SHERAWAT MAHAL, SHER SINGH ROAD, JAISALMER, RAJASTHAN, INDIA

TIME: 8:30 AM, 7 APRIL

Vrinda arrived in the evening of the next day from New York. Everybody is happy that she arrived. Adranksh didn't say anything. Vrinda also did not say anything. The next day at the breakfast table, he asked, "Now you know."

Vrinda understood what was he saying about it, she said, "Horrible. But I know. Never in my life, had I guessed that I was a daughter of the great Rohit Luthra. I share the blood of the Luthra's. Never resembles Rohit Luthra, from whom I learned business tactics is my father. Now I know whom I learn to do business."

"It's hard but you have to face the truth," Meera said.

"First, the Royal family, then I'm a daughter of Luthra's. Hey Krishna, is anything left then show me. I can't bear all this." Vrinda said in tension.

TIME: 9:38 AM, 10 APRIL

It's been 3 days since the arrival of Vrinda in Jaisalmer. And she did not have any information about anything. She was running out of time because she promised her Choti Maa that she would come back before her babies. But no there was a different thing going to happen. On the night of the 3rd day, she already screamed at Malik. He got scared at this time because she never screamed at him. He told her to only give him one day.

Vrinda was going to the ancestor temple of the Sherawat's. Shiksha told her about it and it's been 3 days until she arrived. Shiksha also told her about the Raghuvanshi family. They also hold the same position as the Sherawat family hold. They are also the same bloodline as the Sherawat.

When Rudraksh Sherawat was a child. He was not able to sit on the throne. The temporary kingship goes to the Raghuvanshi family. When Rudraksh Sherawat turned 25. Raghuvanshi happily gave the title to Sherawat. To express the gratitude. Raghuvanshi's also given the title of king and they also hold the same position. Now the Raghuvanshi is the king of Jaisalmer. Whereas Sherawat is the king of Jaisalmer province.

Vrinda told Malik about the information, and he said he'd send her in the next day. But she hasn't got any leads. She wakes up early like she does. Doing worship in the palace temple. But she hasn't done anything to do. Shiksha got her an idea, if she was stressed then she would go to the Sherawat's ancestral temple, which belong to Lord Shiva, and today is also Monday. Vrinda thinks that this is the right idea and goes to her room for ready for the temple visit.

SHIV TEMPLE, RING ROAD, JAISALMER, RAJASTHAN, INDIA

TIME: 10:48 AM, 10 APRIL

After sometime she walks towards the temple, wearing the purple color Anarkali suit.

Shiksha told her to take the car with her but she didn't want it. The reason is she thinks it will be simple if she goes to the temple without any materialistic things with her. Because anything in the world belongs to God and after the death of us this all goes to God.

After walking half an hour, she reached the temple. She joined hands in front of the temple and bought things from the nearby shops. The temple area is huge and beautiful. She is thrilled by the temple architect.

When she reached the nearest idol place. She sees that someone is already praying and a priest doing pooja. Seems to be royal in the temple. She thinks that the temple is very popular, of course, some royals also worship on the visit. Priest said to her to wait some time and she smiled at him. She does not show anger to them because the idol is not her alone. This is all idol. She is roaming here and there to see the beauty of the temple.

On the other side, the priest said, "Rani sa, if your pooja is done there is a girl who also wants to do the pooja. She seems to her new. Please hurry we can't wait for her."

The woman in her early 50s moved back to see the girl and saw the girl's hair was long and she was wearing purple color Anarkali suit. She admired her beauty, but she thought, "Does she is angry with us doing the pooja?"

"No. No. Rani said. She has done nothing. But she said nothing. When I said that she has to wait sometime for the completion of your pooja. She smiled at me and said nothing. She just roaming around."

She huffed and said, "Oh! I think that she's angry. But nothing. And your question, we are done with our pooja. You can do her pooja. And please ask her name and where she live."

"Ji Rani sa." Said the priest. "I will."

1800+ words

...................................................................

Please vote and do comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 32.8K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
765 34 12
VIHAAN SINGH RANAWAT The biggest billionaire of Asia,and king of the dark world..he doesn't has any space for love in his life, has a loving family...
63.2K 6.3K 22
She was so naïve to fall for him the billionaire son of Malik Empire just so he can completely ruin and destroy her to the point of no return. People...
354K 7.7K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...