The light in the darkness

By girl_evan19

Kalli was the daughter of the undertaker, she was an extension of his soul that was split into two after he w... More

The princess
No More
Fear
Never The Same Again
what yall think?
StarDust?
Never
Six Years Apart
The princess returns
Cody?
well i'll be damned
Ya'll have to be joking right?
Starting over
Love and wrestling
exlpaining
Dark place
over the edge
not posting
guess whos back!!!!!
New Beginnings
Cody junior
Thank you!!
unexpected visitors
Incubator
Some people dont change

New Book?

377 3 1
By girl_evan19

I was thinking that maybe once we get about 20 chapters into this book that maybe just i would write another book so I'm asking who you guys would want me to write about in the near or far future. so please give me your thoughts and opinions and requests like do you guys want more WWE if so who would you want me to write about maybe i could write about a TV or video game character i could even write about kpop idols one of my friends told me i should start a fanfic about Bangchan from stray kids or Hoshi from Seventeen. so put what you want in the comment and then I'll take the suggestions and we could do a poll.

sincerely yours, Kasei Jones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 20 15
Unbeknownst to Matt Calaway he's a twin. However, what happens when Matt runs into his twin brother Mark, who's plans is to rule the WWF with someone...
160K 3.3K 35
{COMPLETED} there's A LOT of fluff in this story, you're warned!! Celeste Calaway is the daughter of The Undertaker, also known as Mark Calaway and h...
34.8K 833 37
Kelly Hennig she is the little sister of Curtis Axel and Kelly hates every single bit about it. Their father died when Kelly was 12 now that she's 23...
972 1 25
Needing time to heal from a range of injuries and exhaustion from so long on the road, Bret returns to Manchester where he studied for his degree yea...