over the edge

Narrator pov

A dislocated shoulder and bruised ribs that's how body Cody was beaten up he was going to be out of action for almost a month. Roman could be a pain in the ass but right now he was being a dick and Kalli was pissed off.

The arena lights went out, and everything was dark, roman was in the middle of doing a promo without a care in the world so Kalli decided to visit him. When the lights flickered back on Kalli stood in the ring with a kendo stick in her hand as she glared at Roman.

Roman had seen Kalli pissed but not this pissed she looked like she was ready to kill him. Solo and Jimmy stood behind Roman, one of them would normally step in front acting as a human wall but they knew better than to step toward Kalli when she was pissed.

"Kath-" Roman was cut off by Damien and Fynn sliding into the ring and attacking him dominik and JD followed behind them going after Jimmy and Solo. Kalli and Rhea didn't like each other but had a common problem with Roman and the Bloodline, so when Kalli came to Rhea proposing a truce and presented the plan to ambush Roman Rhea agreed.

When Rhea got into the ring, Kalli looked over to stand next to her. Rhea stood next to Kalli silently until Kalli bumped her shoulder and gave her a knowing look of understanding between the two of them.

Once the boys stopped jumping Roman and everyone else, Kalli got a mic from the tech's ringside.

"you know Roman, you and the boys are like family to me but when mess someone i love all that family shit goes out the fucking window!" Kalli through the mic down and nodded to Rhea before climbing out of the ring and making her way backstage with a satisfied smirk on her face.

~

Cody Pov

This is why i didn't want to tell her because i already knew how she was going to react. kathrine is very protective over the people and things she loves, I'm happy that she loves me enough to do that but i dont want to make her upset or hurt the bond she shares with Roman, the twin, and Solo.

I know Kathrine wasn't going to just let it pass but she hard headed and when pissed or has her mind set on something she doesn't listen at all. The look she has in her eyes is a look I've only seen in her when we were 22 and it's been a minute since I've seen that look and it is never good.

when Kathrine got back to the hotel room after the show that night the first thing she did was check on me and bombarded me with questions about how i felt how I took my pain medication and so on.

Kathrine was always one to be all soft and squishy behind closed doors but she was still the quiet person who didn't talk much unless she knew you or she liked you.

"Kathrine is fine," i said trying to get her to go take a shower and leave me alone.

"Are you sure?" she asked me his eyes flickering over to my bruised shoulder before meeting my eyes again.

"Kat baby, I'm fine now go shower i know you're tired." god i love this woman so much how did i ever get so lucky?

kathrine got out of the shower and put on one of my oversized shirts before laying down in the bed next to cuddling to my side that wasn't injured but still made sure to be careful not to hurt me.

I could see myself marrying this woman, i love so much you wouldn't even understand. She is so caring and kind my angel from Havean.

"Kathrine i know you're asleep and can't hear me but i love you, beautiful." i do.