Beastly Desires

By Jesssayhello

No. It couldn't be. Why would she desire him and in that way specifically? He was a beast. He wasn't entirely... More

Before
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chalter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty- Three
Chapter Sixty- Four
Final Chapter
Author Notes

Chapter Fifty-Seven

1 0 0
By Jesssayhello

Ever since that afternoon in the wood shop Gregorie found time throughout his day to sneak a quick kiss to Colette. They found their mouths all over each other in the garden behind a tall hedge, on the sofa in the parlor during lunch, up against the side of the house in the middle of the day and now in a small sitting room where Colette had been painting a bowl of fruit.

"Mmm," Colette moaned. Gregorie stood behind her where she sat in front of her easel. He kissed along the side of her neck, his strong hands massaging her shoulders.

She could smell wood and sweat on him. He had just come inside from finishing a small table for a client. He was dirty and needy. Colette knew they would go all the way tonight.

"Why fruit?" Gregorie asked between kisses.

Colette smiled and sat her brush down. "It's a still life study. It's mostly practice. I'm trying to, uhn..."

Gregorie slid a hand down to knead a breast beneath her stay. Colette felt herself moisten between her thighs. "Is this practice for later tonight?" She mused, bringing her hand up over his.

She felt him smile against her skin and slid his other hand down to cup her second breast. She felt her nipples bulge against his rough skin and moaned softly, tilting her head back.

"It wouldn't be practice if we went through with it right now." He murmured into her ear.

Fire licked up her skin and she briefly  glanced towards the slightly ajar door. The room they were in was at the back of the house, away from the traffic of his family members and the few servants that resided here.

"Hmm. Are you not wary of being discovered?"

Gregorie removed his hands and came around to stand in front of her. His eyes were heavy with desire. "I was wary earlier in the shop, but I found myself intimidated in the end by your confidence. I don't want to be scared to take risks with you. Whatever your desires are, wherever they might happen, I want to take care of them right then. I would regret it if I did not and you walked away unsatisfied."

Colette was astounded by his honesty. He was intimidated by her? Not many men would pronounce such a thing. He also felt like he did not do his part in satisfying her need when she had left. Colette of course didn't mind, her need was to please him then, but now...

"Close the door."

Gregorie did as she said. The room was small. It hosted a large writing desk behind her and built in bookshelves towards the front of her.  There was a large window to her right where she had her bowl of fruit on a small table across from it. They would need to get creative because there wasn't much floor space. A large rug laid out beneath her, swamping the majority of the floor along with chest and wooden crates filled with random items scattered on top of it.

She looked at Gregorie who made his way back to her. "Where should we, um... start?"

Suddenly she felt nervous. She didn't quite understand the intricacies of their two bodies joining. Obviously, she knew where what went but how and in what position, she was clueless to that. She hoped Gregorie had a small idea of where to begin.

She saw him assess the room and turn fully around to face the desk. His head cocked to the side before turning to look back at her with a raised eyebrow.

Colette bit her bottom lip in indecision towards the desk. She supposed it was the flattest surface in the room if they removed the few items resting on its smooth surface. "Alright." She nodded. They would make do.

Gregorie came to take her hand and lift her from her seat. He brought her to the edge of the desk and turned her to face him. His eyes searched her. "Are you certain you want to do it here, right now?"

Colette gulped. She knew she had to do it. "Yes," she breathed.

Gregorie smiled faintly then took her face into his hands and kissed her softly. It was not the wild, hungry kisses they shared throughout the day, but tender, reassuring. She brought her hands around the back of his neck to pull the ribbon out from his ponytail and his hair fell free in disheveled ringlets around his face.

She pulled back from him and stared at him. He looked like he wore a crown of fire and its reddish-orange embers had fallen to sprinkle across his face. She touched the freckles splattered across his cheek bones, then smoothed them down towards his lips.

"I love you," she whispered. Her heart was hammering away inside her chest at what she admitted.

Gregories eyes widened before he pulled her back into a kiss. This kiss was deep, hard and possessive. She felt her own body blossom in response.

"I love you," she murmured against his lips again.

Gregorie deepened the kiss as his hands nimbly worked at untying her stay. He got halfway down before he tore his mouth from hers and pulled the collar of her chemise down, freeing her swollen breast. Colette watched him nuzzle his face between them before smoothing his mouth over the curve of one and latching onto a nipple.

"Argh!" Colette cried out, a splintering pleasure shot through her followed by a slight pain.

She held his head there with one hand while the other worked on untying the rest of her stay. She wanted to be bear beneath him but Gregorie moved to her other breast, pushing her hand away and suckling on that nipple. She moaned and gripped the edge of the desk.

"Please, Gregorie." She wanted him now.

He pulled away and lifted her swiftly and sat her down onto the desk, before pulling up her skirts. She felt his hands run down the inside of them and opened her legs wider for him.

"Gregorie, pl- argh!" She felt him plunge his thumb inside of her. It happened so quickly she bucked against the intrusion and fell back against the desk. Items went rolling off the surface.

"Are you hurt?" Gregorie quickly, asked. She felt him start to retract his finger and reached to grab his arm.

"No. No. Don't stop. Please, keep going." The wave of pain sank away as pleasure followed after it.

Gregorie nodded and pushed his thumb back in. She felt herself clench around the intrusion. Yes. He pulled out and then back in. Over and over again in a steady rhythm. Colette could feel the slickness form around his finger, she could practically hear it as pleasure radiated through her body.

"Ohhh... yes, uhn... yes." She panted.  It was the same familiar pleasure she felt when his mouth had been down there but different, a little more filling. She needed to know what it would feel like with his cock inside of her.

She propped herself up on her elbows, panting as he moved his thumb in and out of her. "Please, Gregorie. I need you now."

He looked down at her with dark eyes and breathed out an  incoherent answer. He reached down to untuck his shirt and undo his trousers. His massive cock popped out and Colette could hardly see it over her bunched skirts  before he stepped between her legs. He gulped and gave her an assuring nod before placing the head of his member at her entrance.

Colette sucked in a breath as she felt the bulbous tip push against her. It prodded her moist opening, teasing the sensitive flesh there. She felt herself clench on the inside, wanting to suck all of him in right then. "Now Gregorie." She breathed.

Her voice caught in her throat as he pushed the full length of him into her in one smooth glide. A shudder went through her body and Gregorie groaned loudly, kneeling over her to rest a hand beside her head. His other hand still gripped the base of his shaft which was flushed against her.

"Are- are you alright?" He stammered.

Colette couldn't think. Her mind and body assessed the large member pulsing deep inside of her. She tilted her hips slightly and felt him go in deeper.
Gregorie seethed and pulled out slightly before thrusting back in. Colette felt her body moisten further as he began to move  in and out of her.

"Oh gods Colette. It- it feels... ohhh... it feels so tight."

Colette sucked in her lips, closing her eyes tightly as her body became accustomed to the size of him. He felt so big inside of her.

He started picking up his pace and she felt the desk scoot little by little with every deep thrust he initiated. "Oh god," She gasped, feeling a new sensation of pleasure sweep through her.

"Yes, Colette. Yes." Gregorie groaned above her before leaning back. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and brought her closer to the edge of the desk. Colette opened her mouth in quite shock as he angled himself further up her and a pleasure like none other shot through her. It had her arching her back off the desk. Yes! It felt so good.

The wet, smacking sounds of their conjoined bodies filled the small room along with the moans of pleasure they shared. Colette could feel herself rising, building to that breaking point of relief.

She gripped the edge of the desk as it neared. "Yes, yes," she whimpered.

Gregorie pounded into her relentlessly and she knew she would have bruises on the sides of her thighs where his fingers dug in. "Colette." Gregorie gasped, his face flushed with pleasure. "Colette, I-." She felt herself explode and let out a loud cry.

"Oh, fuck!" Gregorie shouted along with her, thrusting hard into her. She felt the warmth of his seed fill the inside of her and seep out around the base of his shaft and down the crease of her ass.

She had her mouth open still as she stared at the stone wall behind her head. Her heart felt like it would burst from the extreme sensation that overtook her. Gregorie was panting against her chest where he had collapsed. He was still inside of her with her legs slack on either side of his. She felt his hands slide to her waist, holding her as another tremor went through him.

"Mmm." He groaned, thrusting slightly.

Colette didn't have the words or voice to express what she felt. Was it normal to feel this way? She felt exhausted and satiated in such a numbing way. Would it be like this every time?

Knock. Knock.

She jolted upright and the action caused Gregories cock to slip out from her. His seed spilled down the front flap of his trousers.

"Oh!" Gregorie gasped, gripping the edge of the desk while he steadied himself. "I- I can't move."

She looked at him incredulously. "We'll you need to. Someone is at the door." She hissed quietly, quickly doing up her stay.

The desk was no longer straight and it's corner was up against the wall now. It's contents were knocked over or on the floor. Shame crept up her face as she organized herself.

Knock. Knock.

"Lady Colette?"

"Ah- a moment please. Just a moment."

She looked at Gregorie who was still kneeling over and she wondered if he really couldn't move. "Are you alright?"

He looked up at her, exasperated. "I need a moment, please. Leave me. " With that, he brought himself down to the floor and scooted behind the side of the desk away from the view of the door.

Colette shimmed up her chemise and checked herself once more before opening the door.

"Yes," she piped.

The old woman at the doorway gave her a once over before peering around her shoulder towards the desk. Colette gracefully stepped to the side, bringing a hand to the back of her head. "Mmm... I fell and knocked my head good against the desk."

The old maid raised an eyebrow but seemed to buy the lie. "I've fallen a few times myself in this disaster of a room. The Lord keeps all sorts of junk lying around. Nearly broke a hip the other day trying to dust the window frame."

Colette nodded in agreement and gave her a pleasant smile.

Argchoo!

That smile dropped at the sound of Gregorie sneezing behind her. The old maid raised another eyebrow and smirked. "Why bless you Master Gregorie."

Colette closed her eyes as a blush worked itself across her face. The maid gave her a smitten smile.

"Thank you, ugh... Rose."

"You better have not marked up that desk. Your father will have your hide for it."

Colette grimaced. How the old lady knew what had happened she did not know.

Rose gave her an all knowing look, putting a hand down on her thin little hips. "The two of you need to find a better place to bone where half the house can't hear you. I suggest the stables or perhaps your actual room."

The blush on Colette's face deepend and Gregorie finally clambered to his feet and came to stand behind her. He put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Thank you Rose. We'll take your advice next time. Now don't you have a table to dust?"

The old maid chuckled and tapped her feather duster against the door frame. "Need I clean anything in particular up in here?" She raised a questionable eyebrow at the both of them.

Colette felt his seed leak down the inside of her thigh and looked towards the heavens. If there was any outside of her she would be surprised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 403 27
The times when magic was commonplace had been long forgotten. And even if rumours of the supernatural do surface from time to time, Marinette isn't o...
3.5K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
654 37 37
"Have you never wondered why you were weaker than everyone else? Why you couldn't unleash your full potential even though you could feel it within yo...
475 5 16
*Content Introduction* I swear, Your Grace will not regret marrying me. I became an extra doomed to be assassinated shortly after marriage. It's sad...