The 0th Corps Commander Becam...

PopeOfDeonism tarafından

While resting in his room at the Demon Kings castle Deon passes out and regains memories of a certain red hai... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Cale? It's Deon now!
Chapter 2 - Rest properly
Chapter 3 - Corps Commander Meeting
Chapter 4 - Fire of Destruction
Chapter 5 - Zeroth Corps Commander
Chapter 6 - A human?
Chapter 7 - Hero V.S. Villain
Chapter 8 - Confrontation
Chapter 9 - Deon's dress up day
Chapter 10 - Banquet after Banquet
Chapter 11 - I am home
Chapter 12 - Butterfly fiasco
Chapter 13 - Neutrality of Death
Chapter 14 - Quelling down a burning
Chapter 15 - Obsession after obsession
Chapter 16 - Cruel is very cruel
Chapter 17 - Daunting Memories
Chapter 18 - Oracles Revelation
Chapter 19 - An Unexpected Predicament
Chapter 20 - Blurry Destiny
Chapter 21 - Operation: Actors of Acting
Chapter 22 - Demon Arut's return
Chapter 23 - A slight change in the persona
Chapter 24 - A child?
Side Chapter: An older brother's perspective
Chapter 25 - All To Which Will Happen Eventually
Chapter 26 - You Lonely Child
Chapter 27 - Little Red Riding Hood, Don't die
Chapter 28 - Emergency
Chapter 29 - Friendly Threat
Chapter 30 - A Changed Outcome
Chapter 31 - Me or Him?
Chapter 32 - Family Bonding
Chapter 33 - Disturbances
Chapter 34 - Unforseen action
Chapter 35 - Power of Death!
Chapter 36 - The Coming of a War Against a Disaster
Chapter 37 - Changing Fate
Chapter 38 - A Better Life
Chapter 40 - Magic Regeneration?
Chapter 41 - Hyung-nim!
Chapter 42 - The Ending
Chapter 43 - Sneaky Child
Chapter 44 - A Wild Day Out
Chapter 45 - Blood Samples
Chapter 46 - Negotiation Gone Wrong
Chapter 47 - Threatening Negotiation
Chapter 48 - Collecting World Errors!
Chapter 49 - Improvement

Chapter 39 - Healing

1.4K 105 18
PopeOfDeonism tarafından

Deon and Cruel are a little OOC for this chapter I think(?)

Previously...

He could feel himself slowly regaining consciousness as he walked down the hallways filled with what seemed like to be memories of his past.

***

Gasp!

Deon jumped up from his bed, wait bed?! Hold on, why was he in the Demonic Realm? Where is his older brother? He had so many questions and theories circulating around his head, he quickly snapped out of those thoughts when he felt someone touch his forehead.

"Deon, Are you okay?!"

"Huh..."

The record of Cruel's head replayed in Deon's head. Blood began trickling down from Deon's nose, he quickly covered his nose seeing the blood getting on the bed covers.

"You- you're still sick, lay down."

Cruel quickly made Deon lay back in bed as he wiped the whitehead's bloody nose. Ben and Ed came rushing in the room shortly after, his hair and clothes were both disheveled while Ed had a concerned look on his face. Deon was still confused as to why everyone had such confused looks on their face as he looked around the room.

He could see the bedroom was more messier than usual, tons of bandages were littered on the table and a broken sword was laid against the wall. Ben and Ed seemed to not be surprised to see Cruel or even scorn him for being a hero. Seems like Cruel was being decently taken cared of here, looks like he was worried for nothing.

Bang!

Hana and Ririnell slammed the doors open once again, soon enough the Demon King will have to replace that door because there was no way that door was surviving another day. Ririnell had a face full of tears while Hana jumped into Deon's arms, she sobbed in his arms while Deon had to comfort her.

He didn't notice the glare Cruel sent to both Ben and Ed who flinched, they could tell what the older raven head was thinking of. Since when did his younger brother have a child?

They ignored the heated glare from Cruel who immediately reverted back to a smile when he looked at Deon who was unaware of the dual attitudes.

"Mama! I was so scared! You were passed out for an entire week..."

Hana sniffled while Deon continued to comfort the girl in his arms. Well, one week was certainly a long time in this world at least, one week was nothing when he was still Cale Henituse.

And yet again, Deon was unaware of the horrified look on Cruel's face when Hana addressed to him as her mother. Although he was unaware of the look on his older brother's face, the whitehead could see Ben and Ed leaving the room in a hurry, there was also one more detail he noticed about the two. They looked so scared and for what?!

'Is it because of me?'

Of course, Deon was unaware of the things that happened during the time he was passed out, he didn't even expect the time to go by so quickly in the Demonic Realm. It was just a few dozen minutes in the dream he had.

***

The moment Cruel could feel himself leaving the Goddess's of Temptation's domain, he immediately sat up. He could see he was most likely in the Demon King's castle. It was truly a miracle for a hero to be alive after encountering the Demon King, nonetheless resting in his castle was even more bizarre.

"You're finally awake Mister Hero."

"You are... the Fourth Corps Commander."

Cruel turned his head towards Edellia who held a fan in front of her face. It seemed that she was in charge on surveilling him.

She looked at him skeptically, not that he was suspicious. Yes, he was a hero that had a chance to kill the Demon King but, what was even stranger was his hair color. Edellia had already recorded information about him but it was even stranger to see the black hair you'd tend to only see on demons and vampires on a human, was it genetical thing? Both of the siblings looked human yet had features only demons and vampires would have

"...Sir Arut is in his room, I can tell by your face that you want to see him. Just for your information, you woke up first. It has been four days already."

This new piece of information was also shocking to her, she didn't expect the third hero to be the Zeroth Corps either. She knew something was up when the Demon King said not to record information on Deon Hardt but now she understood why. In order so that the Empire wouldn't find out that the third hero betrayed them, he strictly prohibited any information on him to be recorded.

The two walked towards Deon's room, they passed by demons who gave Cruel strange looks but quickly looked away when they were met with a sharp glare from him that reminded them of the Zeroth Corps Commander.

Edellia opened the door to Deon's room, Cruel could see an unconscious Deon on the large bed. The cracks on his hands were slowly healing and reforming, he could see that the God's were working on fixing the current situation.

'He really cares for Sir Arut...'

He cared for his younger so much that he was willing to cross to the Demonic Realm in order to ensure his safety. It was a foreign feeling that many demons including Edellia could feel, many demons liked to see blood splattering in front of their eyes. They didn't care whether or not someone died, that was until the Zeroth Corps Commander arrives.

He brought in many new feelings for the demons who resided here. Fear, joy, and concern were all things they were able to experience after the Demon King brought in Deon Hardt.

She left the two siblings alone and exited the room. According to Oelle, human siblings needed time alone since their bond was usually much stronger than demons. Before leaving, she could see the older raven head checking up on the whitehead.

The next day followed, Ben and Ed entered Deon's room to see another foreign person in it. They said nothing and greeted Cruel, a while ago they were warned by the Fourth Corps Commander and Demon King that the Zeroth Corps Commander's older brother would be in the room. They shared the same shocked reaction like Edellia, no one had expected the ruthless Demon Arut to have an older brother.

"You must be Sir Arut's older brother. His majesty ordered me to bring in bandages for you, we're currently on a strict ban on using magic."

"...You can leave it there."

Cruel gave an indifferent expression as he talked to the two, he didn't really care for his wounds and was more concerned on Deon's current wellbeing. He didn't eat for five days, five days! That was definitely unhealthy.

That was when the both of them realized one thing, the Zeroth Corps Commander's older brother was exactly like his younger brother!

(A/N): Like older brother like younger brother?

In the next few days, Cruel gained a reputation in the Demon King's Castle. He was known for how doting he was with the Zeroth Corps Commander, whenever anyone had tried to talk to him about anything unrelated about Deon, he would mindlessly nod as if he wasn't paying attention (because he wasn't). But whenever it was something about the Zeroth Corps Commander, he listened with full attention.

It was quite different from the Human Realm where Cruel Hardt was known for 'hating' his younger brother, Deon Hardt.

***

"Did you finally fix it?"

"Yeah, his soul is now stable again. All that's left is Choi Han and the others."

The God of Death swirled the pen in his hand while Angelina continued to watch over her saint and holy maiden, she needed to make sure that they'd stay safe.

They also had just received an order from the higher ups that intervening was possible and that there wouldn't be a backlash in doing so, that is if you didn't intervene far too much. Well, in the first place the so called heroes party breached the coding of the world! Just thinking about it made the goddess feel even more salty, if only that crazy Temptation didn't take the God of Death's place before he was able to get it then she'd have more power.

She looked over the God of Death's shoulder, the Sun Goddess could see the man focusing on his documents, as well as a golden fragment in an orb. But she could recognize that anywhere, that was a hero fragment that usually came from heroes! Was the God of Death up to something again?

"Abyss!!!"

A woman dressed in normal office attire showed up in the room, she had black eyes with beaded eyelashes, and silver hair that was just a shade darker than both the God of Death and Deon. Angelina could notice that look anywhere, it was the Goddess of the Night, Nyx.

Usually, Gods who oversaw the night and day — sun and moon were typically in higher positions as night and day and stars existed everywhere no where you went. But due to a certain Goddess tempering with the rankings, Angelina and Abyss were basically demoted to high middle-ranked Gods. That's right, originally, the God of Death was speculated to at least be a low high ranking God while Angelina was supposed to be the highest mid-rank Goddess.

The two greeted the Goddess of the Night as the high ranking Goddess began to give the two a lecture on not using their powers too much or else they be forced to retire from their positions as Gods. She was probably the most sociable among the high-ranking Gods. Perhaps it was due to her past career as an actor hence why the beaded eyelashes, she talked even to the lowest-ranking Gods. But she had an attachment to the God of Death who was the only one with a similar yet different title and appearance.

"I can tell you've guys have been using a lot of your authority, what are you guys risking so much of your positions for?"

The two Gods flinched.

"...Hey Death, is it that obvious?"

"I.. I don't think so...?"

The Goddess of the Night continued to stare at the two younger Gods and sighed, it was definitely because of that individual, Cale Henituse.

"Just don't use up too much, you can ask me for help any time you'd like."

Soon after that, Nyx left, now it was just the two Gods again. Angelina slumped down on the sofa while Death felt like fainting, every time the Goddess of the Night had visited them, she would start lecturing the two of them.

Angelina turned around and looked at the God of Death who was now working on another thing. Upon a closer inspection, she could see the God of Death working on the world coding. The coding of the world was changed soon after Deon regained his memories. It used to be immature but now that it was replaced with the coding of the world tree in Nameless One, it was much better than before.

"Haah, there's so much work to do... I just finished it all today!"

"I think I still have some from three years ago..."

Yep, they were definitely never getting out of the never ending torture of paperworks. Perhaps this was why Deon refused to become a God.

***

"Baby..."

"...I don't want it."

Deon stared at the medicine, that was lemon flavored. Oh how he hated lemons with a burning passion, he wanted them to be gone! It was.. also the first time he had refused to do something.

Cruel held the spoon of medicine provided by Ben, it wouldn't help with the fever his baby brother had because of the backlash of preventing his soul from wandering around but it could at least lessen the fever a bit.

The older male sighed before putting the spoon down. He couldn't give it to Deon if he didn't want to drink the bitter medicine. It was understandable too, as a child, he would refuse to drink medicine because of how bitter it was and their mother and father had to convince him,  eventually, he would drink it all in one gulp and would be rewarded with sweet candy.

Oh, he should have done that from the start.

"You can have this... candy after you take some medicine."

"...Fine."

Cruel smiled and gently spoon-fed his sick baby brother medicine, after Deon (immediately) finished drinking the medicine, he gave him a piece of candy. It was strawberry flavor which he knew was a flavor that Deon was fond of as a child.

The whitehead frowned at the bitter taste of medicine, it was much more mild than the ones he had as Cale Henituse but god did it taste so horrible. Deon quickly plopped the strawberry candy in his mouth, the results were immediate, a milky taste with a strong hint of strawberry could be tasted. It was, the brand of a candy he liked as a kid.

Creak...

Ed entered the room halfway with his body still outside of the room, the two siblings attention focused on the vice commander who just entered the room. He paused for a bit before greeting the two.

"...Lord Demon King has called for you both."

***

"How many times did wattpad reset while I made this?" Don't talk to me about it...

Owuhhhhhh Cruel being known as a doting brother in the Demon Realm instead of a brother who hates his younger sibling like in the Empire... I will do more flashbacks btw I like writing in Cruel's POV

A very friendly reminder that... I haven't finished the novel LMAO I'm only on chapter 163...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.4K 842 42
What if Cale henituse transmigrated two years earlier? What if he met the person he had called soulmate? The same girl he dated when he was in the e...
10.7K 631 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
16.6K 941 56
If you are special, it's only natural that you'll get the gods' attention at some point of your life. That was what happened to Kim Rok Soo. At some...
35K 1.8K 26
📌 ONGOING White star tried to summon a demon but instead summoned kim rok soo? Will krs get his slacker life? (no) And why are these people calli...