Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Alok's letter.

31.6K 1.7K 44
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rohit did not understand why Alok said that he would not be able to protect Anokhi. Then Rishabh said with a sarcastic smile, “ we not tell cat to guard the milk, Rohit.”

“What do you mean bhai, I did not understand anything.”, Rohit asked in ignorance.

Rishabh got up from his chair and came in front of Alok and looking at him said to Rohit, “So how can you expect a man who himself works for Anant Sethi to protect Anokhi?”

“What!”, Rohit and Vikram said together in surprise.

The eyes of both of them widened and they started looking at Alok who was looking at Rishabh without any expression.

Then Rishabh further said, “But one thing has been proved right today that deception is the nature of Alok Shergill. That is why he is not loyal to anyone. Neither could he be loyal to his wife nor to his boss.  ”

Listening to Rishabh, Alok smiled. He told him, “ Don't worry about my nature and my loyalty Rishabh, you should thank me that I am not loyal, otherwise today Anokhi would not have been in Shergill mansion but with Anant Sethi. But I don't want anything bad to happen to Anokhi, so I kept her hidden from Anant Sethi till date. But you also know very well what Anant Sethi is, so don't waste your time on me. ” Saying this, Alok started leaving from there.

Just then Rishabh asked, “ What is your relationship with Anokhi? ”

Listening to Rishabh's question, Alok stopped there and looking at Rishabh without any emotion said, “ There is a debt of Anokhi on me which I have to repay for the rest of my life and you don't need to know what that debt is. ” Saying this, Alok left from there.

Rishabh just kept looking at him as he left. A lot was going on in his mind.

Alok came out of the study room and started going straight out of the mansion. Then his eyes went to the garden where Shobha was watering the flowers, so he moved towards her.

Shobha was watering a single flower for a long time and was lost in some thoughts. Alok drew her attention towards him by saying , “How much water will you give to a single flower, Shobha? It is full, pay attention to the other flowers too.”

Hearing Alok’s voice, Shobha came back to her senses. She turned and looked at him and then started her work. Without looking at him, she said, “You haven’t left yet.”

“ How amazing, it means no one wants me to stay for a little longer. Well, now that everyone wants this, I am leaving but I have a work for you.” Saying this, Alok took out a paper from his pocket and handing it over to Shobha said, “Give this to Anokhi.” ​​Then Alok left from there.

After some time, Anokhi woke up and sat up suddenly. She looked around and found that she was in her room. Seeing this, she breathed a sigh of relief.

She got up and went to the washroom to freshen up.  When she got ready and came out of the washroom, she saw Shobha had brought breakfast for her in her room.

Shobha made her have breakfast and gave the paper given by Alok to Anokhi and said, “Alok asked me to give this to you.”

Hearing Alok’s name, Anokhi quickly took the paper. Then Shobha’s eyes went to Anokhi’s lips where there were teeth marks.

Shobha thought something and asked Anokhi, “Anokhi, what happened to your lips? How did you get hurt?”

Hearing Shobha’s words, Anokhi hid her lower lip under her teeth and lowered her head and started thinking about something.

She quickly said, “Well, I was eating food and by mistake my lips came under my teeth and I got hurt.”

Saying this, Anokhi became quiet. Hearing her excuse, Shobha smiled a little and went from there patting her head. After she left, Anokhi quickly opened the letter given by Alok and started reading it.

“ Anokhi, I know you wanted to talk to me but we couldn't talk. In these 2 years, you waited for me to tell you something. Sorry for that. In these 2 years, I neither came to meet you nor did I talk to you. But I was helpless. But now I have fulfilled my promise Anokhi. The doctor I was talking about has come to India and after two days your mother's operation will be done, she will be completely fine Anokhi, so now you don't worry about her at all. I will fulfill my promise very well, so now you focus on yourself, your life. Now you also get yourself treated and think about your future life. Anokhi in these 2 years, you must have also come to know how the people are in that house, so be happy with them Anokhi. "

While reading the letter, tears came in Anokhi's eyes. She hugged the letter to her chest and smilingly said to herself, "After two days, mummy's operation will be done, she will be completely fine.  After she gets well, no one will call me unlucky, no one will consider me unlucky, I will be able to meet my Mumma. ”

Tears of joy were flowing from her eyes, there was a smile on her lips and there was a different glow on her face.

Basement _

Rishabh Praveen Hardik Vikram Rohit Shivaay and Shivika were sitting in a room in the basement. Anant Sethi's photo was on the screen on the wall.

"So this is the reason, why Alok Uncle got Little Angel married to Rishabh." Shivaay said looking at Anant Sethi's photo.

Then Shivika said angrily, "How dare this Anant Sethi even look at Little Angel. He is a number one scoundrel and a debauched man. It was good that Alok Uncle saved Little Angel, otherwise if Little Angel had fallen into the hands of this monster even by mistake, he would have swallowed Little Angel alive."

As soon as Shivika finished speaking, the sound of breaking glass was heard in the room. Everyone looked in that direction and saw that Rishabh had broken the glass in his hand in anger. Seeing this, everyone swallowed their saliva in fear and Hardik stared at Shivika and Shivaay and whispered, “ Have you guys lost your mind that you are talking about Little Angel and anant Sethi's name again and again in front of Rishabh. She is his wife, he will kill both of you. So keep quiet.”

“ Praveen, I want every detail of Anant Sethi and also how he knows Anokhi.” ​​Rishabh said without any emotion, but his eyes were completely red.

“ For that, first I will have to find out about Anokhi, only then will I be able to find out how she knows the others? Till date, I have not been able to find out who Anokhi is. I swear, this Rishabh Sir's father is really Sir's father. He have hidden the information in such a way that I am unable to retrieve it even if I want to." Praveen mumbled but Rishabh heard his muttering.

He started staring at him with devouring eyes and said emphasizing each word, "If you are facing so much difficulty in retrieving the information then resign from your job. Before I strangle you and free you from this trouble."

After threatening Praveen, Rishabh left from there, while Praveen was just watching him go in fear. Then Hardik put his hand on Praveen's shoulder and said, "Why do you do such things which put your life in danger. Dude, my Bhabhi is still young, beautiful and hot, the very next day after you leave, she will get a new husband. You are not even afraid of this."

"Keep your mouth shut, understand and stay away from my wife. I see that you are being too friendly with her.  "

" Now that she is my friend, I will be friendly and don't forget that before becoming your wife, she was my friend. I consider her as my sister before Bhabhi, you bastard, understand and I also know how much you trouble my sister. When did you tell everyone about your relationship, when will she go mad.", Hardik said.

There was a little anger in his words, so Praveen regretfully said, “What should I do yaar, something always happens that I can’t do anything about it. I know she gets very upset because of me, but I love her a lot too.”

Hardik and Praveen were talking to each other softly, due to which no one could hear their conversation. When Vikram couldn’t control himself, he said in a slightly louder voice, “Hey, what secret are you two talking about that we can’t hear?”

“It’s not a secret, I was just pulling his leg.” Hardik said jokingly, putting his hand around Praveen’s neck, so Praveen started staring at him.

Just then Shivaay said to Hardik, “By the way Hardik, you are going to Dehradun tomorrow.”

“Yes, UK’s famous doctor Wilson has come to India to work on a special case and luckily I am in his team. He is going to perform a surgery after two days, so I have to leave for Dehradun tomorrow itself.  ”

“ This is a good thing. Then, I will also come with you. Anyway, I have not met mom and dad since I came to India. Before they evict me from their property, I will show them my face.” Vikram said and everyone laughed.

Kolkata_

Kalandi was sitting on the sofa in the hall and applying nail polish on her nails when Alok came in.

Kalandi saw the bandage on Alok's hands, she got up and came to him and said, “ Udi baba ( oh my god) , what happened to you? How did you get this injury? Did your son hit you in anger?”

Anandi's words were less worrying and more joking, which Alok was also able to understand well. But Alok did not say anything and quietly went towards his room.

Seeing him go like this, Kalandi made a face and said, “ Looks like you are shocked by the death of your wife. But no call came from my men yesterday.”

Then she sat back on the sofa and placed her feet comfortably on the glass table in front. Just then, a small iron ball came from somewhere and fell on the table, shattering it.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 37.9K 52
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
3.9M 188K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
1.2M 51K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
1.1M 56.4K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...