The Amazing Spider-Man of You...

By MartyMcMe1

After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice L... More

Chapter 1: Last Seen 4 Months Ago
Chapter 2: Watching Spidey vs Electro
Chapter 3: Who Is Gwen Stacy To You?
Chapter 4: Meeting The Boys
Chapter 5: Confrontation
Hold On To Hope
Question:
Another Robot?
Losing Your Touch?
A Final Push
The Jungle and A VERY Old Friend
The Wolverine
Breaking In
The results SO FAR
Recklessness
Realistically...
Working Together
What's to come?
A SHOCKING Encounter
Schooled
The Victor, Until Tomorrow!!
A Heist
Androids
The Amazing AMAZO
BIG EVENT
Moving In
School and Exes
Getting through School
Changes
Guilt And Grief
Old And New Foes
Gotham 2.0
A Favor
A Familiar Infiltrator
Artemis
Protection Services and Opening up
Snuck In
The Supreme Sorcerers
A Whole Lot Stranger
Why I Never Had Kids
Open Your Eye
Too Many Sorcerers
The Black goo
I Want To Help
2 Unlikely Rivalries
Scorpion vs Spider-Man
The Contact
An Alien Therapy Session
Scorpion vs Spider-Man
Emotion
Martian Meet Symbiote
Harry vs Peter
The Osborn Curse
Help From A Friend
2 Problems Dealt in 1 Day
Something Added
A New Mission
Xavier's School For The Gifted
Team Briefing
Kitty Pryde And Time
The Future
Breaking Out A Rogue
Little Bit of Trouble With A Rogue
Getting Out
A Plane Ride With Magneto
Stopping An Assassination
Erik Goes Rogue
The Mind
Raven's Plan
Final battle
A Choice
The Future Is Never Truly Set
A Step To The Truth
The Osborn Apple Might Not Fall far
Spider-Man vs Prowler Rematch
The Big Man vs Spider-Man
Beaten And Bruised
School For Aliens
Spider-Man Talks To An Osborn
A Vampire's Lair
The Secrets of Count Morbius
Confronting Harry Osborn
Guilt
Ambush At Mount Justice
Artemis To The Rescue
The Deal
Felicia Hardy
Deciding
Alpha Male
Not A Team
Savage Animals
Fighting Monkeys
Spider-Man and Rogue
A Date With Artemis
A Wonderful Date
The Baxter Building
The Fantastic Four
A Crash Landing
First enemies
The Stranger
The Inhuman
The Kingdom
The Ambush
Risks
Big Change
A Concerned Parent
The Injustice League
A Battle In A Swamp

Battle For The Symbiote

544 24 5
By MartyMcMe1

Black Cat stood beside Kingpin and Harry began to glare at her as well, now knowing she was the one that stole the symbiote personally. "Why'd you still have her tied?" Harry asked.

"She owed me. And she knows Spider-Man. She already managed to contact him about the symbiote and was going to tell him about our plan if I didn't already catch her by then." Kingpin explained, sending glares down at her.

She looked down at the ground, defeated.

"What?" Harry questioned, confused. "Why would she tell him?"

"Because she is infatuated by him." He quickly replied. "Now may we begin?"

Harry sighed. He looked down at the briefcase, considering the choices he had. He knew that if Kingpin had ownership of Oscorp, he'd be able to wreck havoc on New York if he wanted to. 

But he didn't care.

"Give it." He told his butler and the old man walked towards Kingpin. 

"Okay, team, what's the gameplan?" Miss Martian asked them.

"Once the contract is handed over and the symbiote out of Black Cat's hands, we go in." Kaldur told them. "Then Kid Flash will grab the symbiote and get it out safely. We will deal with Kingpin and the mercenaries."

"Why don't I just grab Black Cat and get out of here??" Kid Flash asked.

"It's Black Cat, Kid." Spider-Man said, "I doubt even Superboy would be able to keep his hands on her. And if she sees the slightest sign of trouble, she'll bail. WITH the symbiote. And we lose it. Again."

The butler opened the briefcase in front of Kingpin and he smiled down on it. "Now the symbiote." Harry told him.

Kingpin looked up at Harry then pulled out a switch. He flicked it and the gauntlets immediately deactivated. Black Cat looked at the canister confusingly and a guard walked up in front of her. He grabbed the canister from her hands and the gauntlets dropped.

Black Cat massaged her wrist with her other hand and groaned, "Can I go now?" she demanded.

"Just wait a moment." Kingpin told her and she rolled her eyes.

The guard carefully walked towards Harry with the symbiote in hand. Harry stared at the symbiote with intense eyes, his hope being brought back.

Aqualad got on his Waterbearers out, "Okay, now!"

Spider-Man, Robin and Aqualad smashed through the roof windows. Everyone shot their heads up at the incoming heroes. Miss Martian took the opportunity and brought the symbiote canister to her hands using her telekinesis. The canister shot into her hands, "Got it!"

Kingpin spun his head towards the now floating canister and narrowed his eyes. He quickly realized who it was, "GET THE MARTIAN!" he pointed at the floating canister. 

Black cat smiled and then leaped off up at the high windows, "See you guys around!" she yelled then leaped off with nobody telling where she went...

But Robin threw down smoke bombs across the ground, blinding everyone's vision. Unlucky for Miss Martian though - she couldn't see either. The goons fired in the direction Kingpin pointed to and Miss Martian quickly put her hands up. She couldn't see all the bullets and it some skidded across her arms, causing her to drop the canister. 

"The symbiote!" She called out.

Spider-Man shot his webs towards one good and pulled him towards himself. He sent a kick right into the goon, sending him flying into another. His spider-senses went off and he backflipped, avoiding a barrage of bullets heading his way.

Robin leaped onto the back of one of the goons, then another and another and another and a couple more. With each goon, he attached a device. He landed gracefully off the last goon and then looked over his shoulder with a smirk. All the guards then aimed their guns and Robin pulled out a switch and flicked it. Suddenly, electricity passed through each of them. They all dropped and groaned in pain. Robin then went to his next goon.

And Spider-Man, Aqualad and Robin continued dealing with the goons.

Kingpin crouched behind a large crate and put his finger against his ear, "Where the hell is the backup??" he questioned to one of his goons outside.

He waited until another voice then answered. "Sorry about that pal." And his eyes widened.

Outside, Kid Flash held the comms in front of his mouth as he turned around to look at the rest of the goons. Some had arrows in them, but not dead. Superboy was carrying a goon and dropped the goons into a pile of unconscious ones.

"Looks like they're taking a little nap."

Kingpin pulled out the comms and crushed it between his fingertips, "Have to do everything myself." he muttered angrily to himself.

He got up and left from the crate.

Miss Martian searched around the smoke for the canister on the ground. She couldn't find it anywhere. She then heard a voice, "Come on! Let's go!" It was Harry. She looked around until she spotted a faded Harry in the distance, running off with the symbiote canister in hand. 

Miss Martian raised her hand towards Harry and froze him in place. He tried to move, but it came to no avail. He finally noticed that it was the Martian making him not move. She then got up and made her way through the smoke towards him, "I'm sorry, Mr. Osborn." she said.

Suddenly, she heard loud stomping and turned around to find Kingpin charging through everyone right towards her. before she could react, she was slapped away into Aqualad.

Harry was still in Kingpin's path though. He began to try and run, but it would be impossible for him to escape him. Kingpin reached out for him but before he could be grabbed, Harry was lifted in the air, being carried by someone.

Spider-Man.

Spider-Man swung with him around the warehouse until they were safely in hiding in a corner, "Try to get out of here." he told Harry. Then he shot a web at the canister and pulled it towards him. "I'll take that." Harry tried to reach for it and take it back before it could reach his hands, but it was too late.

"You can't! I need it!" Harry replied.

Spider-Man's eyes fell, "If this symbiote gets loose, it'll wreak havoc. We can't take that risk. I'll find a way to heal you, but this is not the way." He turned around and began to walk off.

Harry was on his knees and looked down at the ground as tears dripped onto it, "...You're no hero." Harry said quietly, but loud enough for Spider-Man to hear.

He froze in his footsteps at the words, but then continued on. He leaped through the smoke, "Got the symbio-" But then was crashed into by Kingpin, hard enough to clear that small area of smoke. The canister flew out of his hands and into the other smoky area.

Spider-Man crashed into a wall with a loud groan. "You have gotten... in my plans for long enough." he said.

Spider-Man began to get back up and Kingpin began making his way towards him, but after his first step, Superboy's fist went flying into Kingpin's cheek. Kingpin went flying into the air and into the wall. He crashed then fell all the way down.

Superboy cracked his knuckles then walked towards Spider-Man. he held his hand out for him and Spider-Man grabbed it, helping him up, "You got him?" Spider-Man asked.

"Thought you wanted him to yourself." 

Spider-Man cracked his neck, "I do." Then he began making his way to Kingpin who was in the process of standing back up to his two feet. He looked around himself, finding all the goons dealt with by his teammates. He couldn't help but smirk. "Looks like you're finally done for, Kingpin."

Kingpin got up with blood dripping from his lip, "It's never over... I'll find a way out of prison... That prison will be my own fortress..."

"Whatever you say." Spider-Man held up his fists, "Let's end this."

Kingpin cracked his knuckles, "With pleasure." The two charged at each other. Spider-Man leaped and punched him in the face, sending him stumbling back. "This isn't going to go the way it did before, buddy." Kingpin groaned annoyingly and regained his balance. He charged again for Spider-Man and winded up his punch. Spider-Man jumped and landed on his arm before making his way to the back of Kingpin. Spider-Man then shot a web out and pulled a string of it around Kingpin's neck. He pulled the web, trying to choke the man into unconsciousness. It wasn't that easy though. Kingpin struggled and moved around, trying to throw the hero off of him. 

He smashed back into a wall, but Spider-Man refused to let go. "Come on! Nighty night now!" Before Kingpin could smash into the wall again, Spider-Man leaped over him, landing gracefully in front of him. Spider-Man then launched a kick at his face. Kingpin smashed again into the wall then fell to his knees. With Kingpin now tired, this was his chance. 

He sent a continues set of moves right into Kingpin. Punch, kick, punch, backflip kick. Each move had a new sense of creativity to deliver pain. And he wasn't stopping anytime soon. This was the man that basically sent his best friend to his death-bed. "You're not going to hurt anyone EVER again!" The reason Harry was suffering so much. "EVER!"  The reason HE was suffering so much. He was about to land his final punch when a hand grabbing his shoulder.

He turned around to find Superboy holding him back, "... It's over, Spider-Man... We won." Spider-Man looked back at Kingpin and found him lying against the wall, completely beaten and bruised all over his face. Spider-Man's eyes widened then stepped back in shock.

He had completely phased out when he did that. The scene looked like one of the criminals Batman would leave in his wake.

Superboy took Kingpin's hand and began dragging him across the warehouse. Spider-Man was still frozen. Then, Artemis stepped in front of him, "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I... uhh... I don't know..." 

Her head fell to the side then, unexpectedly, she hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He sunk into her embrace, having back a sense of peace that he was hoping he would get when he took down Kingpin. After everything he went through to take him down. Sacrificing his relationship with MJ and Harry. Beating him to a pulp to the point he would have nightmares about him. Made Harry's life a living hell and made Peter make it worse. The amount of sleepless night he had over trying to take this guys down... It seemed Kingpin enjoyed it. He hoped it would bring a sense of peace to his life. It didn't... 

But this did. Artemis did. "It's okay... He won't hurt you anymore..." 

And all Peter did was hug her back.

But the moment was broken when Kaldur yelled out, "We have a situation!" Spider-Man and Artemis separated and looked over at Kaldur, who was knelt on the ground. "... The symbiote is gone."

Everyone froze. "Are you sure??" Superboy questioned as he threw Kingpin next to a pile of other unconscious goons.

Kid Flash sped around the warehouse suddenly. At one point, he exited then came back. And he stopped in the center of the area, "Not around here anywhere. Checked by Harry and his guards. None of them have it either."

Artemis turned to Peter, "You had it last. Where'd it go?" she asked.

"Kingpin charged into me and it flew out of my hand into the smoke!" he defended.

Spider-Man rushed over to the spot where he saw the canister land last. It was beside a crate from what he remembered. He Knelt there, but there was no sign of the canister. He searched around the spot heavily, making sure no stone was left unturned. He finally gave up and fell to his knees in defeat, "All this work... And it's gone..."

Spider-Man looked up and then noticed something odd. The crate that he remembered the canister landing behind... was slightly open? All of them were shut from what he remembered. He yanked open the top of the crate and found it completely empty.

But that didn't mean he found nothing inside.

Miss Martian stepped closer to him and Spider-Man quickly threw the crate at the wall angrily. "I'm going home." he told them and began walking off.

She held up her hand for him to stop, "You want some comp-"

"I'm good." he said with a calm tone then swung off out a window just as police sirens were all heard outside. M'gann stared out of the window in concern for Peter, wondering if eh would be alright.

With Spider-Man, he swung and swung and swung around the city. They had the symbiote in their grasp and just like that, it was taken away. All this fuss over a little alien that can't escape a piece of glass.

He landed on one of the eagle heads on the Chrysler building and fell on his butt, tired. He got a good look around the city. This was always tied for his favourite view in the city. Tied with Empire State of course.

He finally had enough and yelled out, "Felicia! I'm here!" 

And then suddenly, he heard a loud thump behind him. he turned around to find Black Cat... with the symbiote canister in hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 854 14
After the death of his father, Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man, his son (Y/N) has taken upon himself to take the mantle as Spider-Man to honor...
145K 3.1K 20
What happened to you MJ? Who hurt you? Peter is looking for popularity at high school. He finally has a chance to prove himself worthy to his crush a...
239K 8K 34
Peter Parker has lost everything. His best friend keeps trying to kill him and he's finally giving up hope. Will the Avengers be his heroes or will...
1.2K 25 20
After Peter Parker did everything he could to save Mary Jane Watson from a post apocalyptic dimension only to find out she had moved on with another...