Raccoon-(mxm) (Rever series 6)

By TheoryKierei

Hitting rock bottom wasn't something Baron had ever planned to do, but things didn't always turn out the way... More

Raccoon One
Raccoon Two
Raccoon Three
Raccoon Four
Raccoon Five
Raccoon Six
Raccoon Seven
Raccoon Eight
Raccoon Nine
Raccoon Ten
Raccoon Eleven
Raccoon Twelve
Raccoon Thirteen
Raccoon Fourteen
Raccoon Fifteen
Raccoon Sixteen
Raccoon Seventeen
Raccoon Eighteen
Raccoon Nineteen
Raccoon Twenty
Raccoon Twenty-One
Raccoon Twenty-Two
Raccoon Twenty-Three
Raccoon Twenty-Five
Raccoon Twenty-Six

Raccoon Twenty-Four

1.9K 218 140
By TheoryKierei

His heart was beating like crazy as he finally finished up his interview and turned off his stream and voice chat. The MC had suddenly gotten much more talkative after the match... and after King had secretly reported him for not doing his damn job. 

They often rotated MCs, and most of them were fine, but this guy definitely seemed fishy. 

Anyways...

Tossing his headset aside, King quickly got up, stretched, then headed for the kitchen. His mind was buzzing with the possibility that Baron might have actually taken him seriously and started cooking naked, but if he had done that, he would feel bad since it was never a good idea to cook without clothing on in case something splashed. 

Now worried, he hurried along, only to stop abruptly at the entrance to the hallway as he saw Baron in his tiny kitchen area... without a shirt one. 

"Don't worry, babe, just frying some eggs," Baron said as he stepped out from behind the partial wall, allowing King to see that he had at least put on a pair of shorts before starting to cook. 

 King tilted his head as he silently sniffed the air, then walked over with a pointed look on his face before stopping inside the kitchen. 

Baron was blushing now, having been caught red handed having cooked a bunch of bacon and ham, too. 

"I swear I'm fine," he said as he moved the pan off the burner, then reached over and picked up a crispy piece of bacon before walking over to slip it between King's slightly parted lips. 

"I know I should have put a shirt on, but I was just too happy that you wanted me to cook naked in your kitchen, even though I knew you were probably joking, at least a little bit," he said honestly, his smile making it hard for King to even pretend to be mad at him as he chewed the delicious offering. 

He's so fucking adorable. 

Baron gave a quiet chuckle as he reached up and gently tugged on the tip of King's nose, then moved that hand to sift through his hair as he leaned forward to press their lips together the slightest amount. 

King's heart immediately squeezed in his chest, but while he was suddenly extremely nervous, he was also very excited to have Baron's attention. 

In fact, the moment he felt Baron begin to withdraw he pressed forward, grabbing the hem of his shorts with his hands as his teeth took hold of his lower lip, preventing his retreat.

He quickly relaxed his hold, just-barely keeping the man's damp lip between his teeth for a few more moments before allowing it to slide free.

His nerves had him too worried to look up into Baron's eyes afterward, but at the same time, he desperately wanted to see his expression. And, most importantly, to gage if he had liked it or not. 

He did say biting was his thing, but I don't know if he meant that or just hickeys, or mayb—his thoughts immediately blanked out when Baron's mouth returned to his own with much more fervor.   

King quickly forced his mind to focus as he tried to match the other man's attentions with his own, but it didn't take long before they were forced to break apart so that he could gulp in some much-needed air! 

He expected Baron to laugh at him, at least a little, for messing up his breathing again, but instead of hearing even a faint chuckle, he was gently pulled into the smiling man's warm arms and squeezed until he, himself, was grinning like a fool. 

"Let's wash up and eat, hmm? Unless you'd like to keep exploring? Though the food will get cold..." Baron said, bringing King's attention down to the fact that he'd practically tugged the guy's shorts down to the point of being indecent! 

With a startled sound between a yelp and whine, King quickly lifted his hands away from the guy's front, then held them up as if he were suddenly under arrest as his face burned the color of the sun!  

Baron seemed entertained by his reaction, an entertained smile sliding across his slightly bruised lips. 

"Horny, babe?" 

King felt his mouth go dry from embarrassment, but right as he was beginning to look away, he stopped himself. 

Should I be embarrassed? 

Licking his lips, King thought over the situation, then slowly turned his head back to meet Baron's gentle eyes. 

The man gave him an encouraging smile, making those beautiful eyes crinkle the slightest bit at the edges. 

He's so handsome... and sweet... and adorable...

King took a step forward, putting him just-about right up against Baron's bare chest. As he opened his mouth to speak a moment later, he began to lower his eyes again, but caught himself and forced his gaze back up to Baron's patient, waiting one. 

"Yes, I am... a-and it's—" he paused, then quickly rephrased the end of his sentence from it's your fault, to "i-it's because of you." 

His words were a little quiet, and also a tiny bit shaky, but they were still clearly audible and firm. 

Baron's smile widened, showing off a few beautiful white teeth. 

"I'm glad," the man finally replied, making King a little confused. 

It must have shown on his face, too, because Baron was soon reaching around him again and tugging him into another hug. 

"I'm glad that your body is just as interested in me as your heart, love."

You... are? 

King pressed closer as he tilted his head up slightly in order to kiss Baron again. This time, however, they were calmer, though somehow hotter. He could feel himself steadily getting hard, even though he wasn't watching porn or even touching himself. 

It was strange, but when he felt one of Baron's hands slide behind him to grab his backside tightly, while at the same time pressing him closer, he realized that not only was the guy glad that he found him attractive, but he was also very clearly attracted to him, too. 

He's really warm... and hard. 

The thought of mimicking one of the girls in the few porn videos he'd watched made him consider dropping to his knees to try a blow job for the first time, but he immediately ruled out the idea. He didn't like the thought of him having his mouth around someone else's private parts... no matter if they were male or female. 

"May I?" Baron suddenly asked, snapping King out of his thoughts as he noticed that the man's gaze had lowered to the space where their lower halves were touching. 

May he...

"If it's not alright, that's perfectly fine, but I'd love to be allowed to pleasure you if you're interested," Baron said, his gentle smile still settled on his handsome face as he lifted his gaze back up to King's. 

He looks like he wants to eat me instead of our breakfast... 

Baron did give a little chuckle then. 

"I would definitely love a chance to have a few nibbles, with permission, of course," the man said, replying to his thought with a wink. 

King's mind immediately went into the gutter at the thought of Baron wrapping his hands around him and jerking him off, making his face, which was already aching from blushing so much, flush even darker. 

"I-I want to try," he eventually said, then added, "with you. If you want to..." 

Baron immediately hugged him tightly, then pressed a kiss to his head before turning towards their food. He got everything packed up and in the fridge faster than King could even put together what he was doing, then he was suddenly in the guy's arms and being carried back into his bedroom!

In moments he was situated in Baron's lap with the man's hands on his thighs. They gently squeezed his skin over the thin material of his shorts, making shivers run down King's spine.

Those hands actually reminded him of something, though...

Looking over his shoulder, King paused in thought, then laughed quietly as a smile spread across his face. 

"Babe, you act just like Prince when you want something," he said before looking back down at the hands kneading him, then grabbing one to bring up to his lips for a kiss. 

"You have grabby hands, too." 

Baron tensed the slightest bit in response to his words before stuttering out a response that broke King's heart. 

"I-is it alright? Um, I haven't done it in a long time, since I learned how to control myself. I messed up, I can st—" King nipped his pointer finger, effectively silencing his words before he glanced back over his shoulder. 

"I like you and I like your raccoon, and I also like that you act like him sometimes. He's part of you, and these hands, and what they do, are also part of you," King said, his tone serious but gentle. 

Baron blinked in silence a few times as he simply stared at him, but as King's words sank in, he seemed to relax more and more, eventually finding his smile again before leaning in for a soft kiss. 

His hands quickly returned to grabbing at King's body, and while the right arm looped around his middle to hold him with an arm, his left one went lower, sliding beneath the waistband of his shorts to carefully wrap around his length. 

It had an immediate affect as King leaned his head back on Baron's shoulders and gasped, his eyes squeezing closed, back arching slightly. 

"Sensitive..." Baron whispered against his neck right before his teeth began to nibble at a particular spot. 

King couldn't argue for two reasons. He couldn't seem to get in enough air to even try, and he also had no valid argument. He'd never felt any kind of sensitive the few rare times he'd decided to jerk off in the past, yet now he was practically writhing in the man's lap, nearly about to come!

Heck, he used to not even bother the majority of the time because it would take so long to become aroused enough to get to the point of release that his hand, and length, would ache for the remainder of the night just for his efforts.   

Err, hold it in! Don't embarrass yourself any further! 

It didn't help at all that Baron was now earnestly making a nice hickey on the side of his neck, either. 

"I-I'm gonna come if you keep... doing that," he rasped as he moved his hips more, easily feeling Barons' own arousal just beneath his backside. 

Baron continued to work on his neck for a few more moments before lifting his head just enough to speak. 

"Come for me, love. I'm not interested in how long you can last. I only want to make you feel good as much as I can," he whispered, his hot breath ghosting against his skin serving as the final straw for King's willpower. 

Pressing his hips downward and his body more firmly against Baron's chest, King let himself release with a loud moan, not caring in the least that he had just gotten his shorts a little dirty. 

Holy...

His mind was a little foggy as he slowly came down from his orgasm, making him a bit confused when he felt a hand gently petting his hair and warm skin pressed against the side of his face. 

"Hmm?" he mumbled as he slowly tilted his head up to look at Baron's face. 

Oh, I moved a little to rest against him. Or he moved me... 

The man was now looking down at him with a glowing smile, making King blink a little.

"You're absolutely amazing, love." 

Amazing? I couldn't even hold it in for a minute. 

Baron leaned down and pressed his lips to his, then nipped his nose as if chastising him. 

"I love that you couldn't hold it in. I love that being touched by me felt that good." 

King felt his blush return in full. 

"O-oh, what about you? I can try, if you want," he said, already getting up on his knees to straddle Baron, then reaching down between them. 

When he carefully tugged the man's length free, he frowned, then looked back up at him. 

This time Baron was the one who was blushing like a tomato. 

"I-I really couldn't hold myself back, either. You were moving against me so much and I hadn't really done anything physical in over a year..." he said, looking a little embarrassed. 

He's... so damn cute!

Since he couldn't do much at that moment, King released Baron's length and pressed himself closer, gratefully accepting the tight hug and soft kisses that followed. 

"Now the questions are, would you like to keep going after we relax for a bit? or would you like to take a shower, then go have breakfast?" Baron asked before stealing another small kiss. 

King only had to think for a moment before he grinned and nipped Baron's lip. 

"I was thinking instead of a shower, how about a bath, and maybe other things, then breakfast?" 

Baron's eyes lit up like a young boy who'd just gotten exactly what he'd wanted for Christmas! 

"Let's go!" the guy shouted immediately as he easily lifted King back up into his arms, then dashed for the bathroom with his loose shorts quickly dropping down his knees and King's uncontrollable laughter acting as the soundtrack for their awkward, yet sweet, attempt to continue steadily growing their relationship.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 15.3K 65
Cain, an ex-noble, dies as a common thief thanks to the manipulation of his wicked half-brother. Luckily, the magic scroll he had just stolen sends h...
857K 38.3K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
235K 21.6K 51
Blake did the last thing he could possibly think of to escape an addictive, abusive relationship. He dropped what he was doing and, under the ruse of...
38.9K 1.4K 13
Having gone through the worst life a teenager should ever face , Josh finds himself being the nanny for 2 year old a billionaire, never ever thinking...