INNER THOUGHTS

By asteroidcloud13

After a tragic past, Silver finally moves school and meets his online best friend in person. He even meets ot... More

Prologue- New Student
Chapter 1: Silver's Thoughts
Chapter 2- Unnannounced Announcements
Chapter 3- Love At First Sight
Chapter 4- Who is Jordan?
Chapter 6- Raizen's Mind of Insanity
Chapter 7- Kaiden's Lost Tragedy
Chapter 8- Sleepover Satisfaction
Chapter 9- Between You & I

Chapter 5- Not The Same, Never The Same

5 2 0
By asteroidcloud13

Part 5: Not The Same, Never The Same.

     As for Ethan, he was repairing his microphone and as well as his friends' piano. He had a friend whose piano was broken and needed for the orchestra. But for some reason, Ethan had strange thoughts going on his mind. He suddenly got Deja vu and started having strange illusions of his past life. Seemed like he was also an experimented student, but managed to return back to school. Perhaps he knows about the 123 experiment too.

"Crud, crud, I can't stop.. oh crap.. where is it.. where is it.." Ethan was panicking.

"Ethan? Ethan.. ETHAN ERROR GREY WAKE UP!" Lionel exclaimed.

"GAH! Lionel..? What's going.." Ethan paused.

"SNAP OUT OF IT AND CALM DOWN FIRST!" Lionel exclaimed.

"GAH! WOAH! I'M FINE I'M FINE!" Ethan exclaimed.

Though, he was clearly not fine, he still kept shaking and twitching in fear. He seemed to have noticed something in his past life. But he never remembered well nor told anyone else. Since he didn't wanna worry anyone, especially his therapist friend, Lionel. Yet Lionel was already worried enough to the point he couldn't stay quiet.

"STAY STILL WOULD YOU!?" Lionel exclaimed.

"Not need to overdo all this! It's not that serious." Ethan said.

"Stop lying. What do you THINK I was supposed to do!? You've been having these for fucking 8 MONTHS ALREADY." Lionel said.

"It's.. it's been that long..?" Ethan asked.

"What else." Lionel sighed.

Ethan couldn't help but stay quiet for a while. There was definitely more than what others saw in him. He quickly ran to Lionel and hugged him tightly. Lionel was confused at first, yet he hugged Ethan back as Ethan started sobbing. Not every hidden face is always hidden, it's sometimes obvious.

"I'm so sorry, Lionel. I shouldn't of worried you when I had these.. panic attacks." Ethan sighed.

"It's fine, just, please tell me right away if you have something bad in mind, kay'?" Lionel asked.

"Alright, thanks.. you're the bestest friend I could ever ask for." Ethan said.

"Oh I'm just a therapist, nothing else." Lionel said.

"I still consider you as a great friend though." Ethan said.

"Well.. thank you, I guess you can say that." Lionel sighed.

The two put away their stuff for now while the others were just waiting for them earlier. Luckily none of the two were harmed, just had a calming down discussion. Yet there's more to worrying than a major panic attack.

With Silver

Silver was at his club as the officers are finally being nominated. New students were allowed to be officers in this school though. Harper was nominated to be the class president, and many more were nominated as well. Cyrus refused to be an officer so he set himself aside from work. Right now, the class is voting for who should be secretary.

"Alright class, who should be secretary?" Mrs. Daniela asked.

Cyrus raised his hand since he wanted to nominate someone.

"Yes Cyrus?" Mrs. Daniela called.

"I'd like to nominate Silver!" Cyrus said.

Harper was surprised but he wrote Silver's name on the nominees list. He knows very well Silver has excellent handwriting skills and is very fast too. Silver was quite shocked at this moment. But he was happy to be nominated and noticed. He thanked Cyrus for it too.

3 more people were nominated to be the club secretary. But the majority of class voted Silver to be the secretary of Astronomy club. It was official that Silver was the club secretary. For a new student, he was being supported and treated well very fast. Silver went to the whiteboard to write the rest of the names of the officers.

"Thank you, Cyrus." Silver said.

"No problem, good luck out there." Cyrus said.

"Alright! Time to nominate the treasurer!" Harper exclaimed.

Everyone was simply just doing more nominations till the end of club hour. Cyrus wasn't nominating himself at all since he didn't wanna be an officer for anything this year. He just helped Silver experience being an officer.

A while ago

"Hey Cyrus! I have a question!" Silver called.

"What is it?" Cyrus asked.

"Well.. exactly what's being an officer like?" Silver asked.

It was revealed that Cyrus used to be an officer but had a few issues. Explaining why he wasn't an officer for his class nor club this year. Yet he was worried about Silver. Silver seemed desperate to having an important role, school or not. Cyrus didn't want him encountering what he already encountered. But he decided to help Silver have his first time being an officer for club later.

"Well, first of all being an officer has advantages and disadvantages." Cyrus said.

"Ok.. keep going." Silver said.

He simply explained every advantage and disadvantage he got from being an officer. Some advantages are that you can do special tasks. Along with other tasks you're good at or like doing. The disadvantages are that sometimes you could get easily doubted. Along with getting tired or overworking yourself to doing your work. It's not everyday that being an officer is that amazing.

"Ohh.. I see.." Silver said.

"Are you sure you wanna be an officer?" Cyrus asked.

"Yeah! At club! I'm not sure if it's allowed though since it's just my first week here." Silver said.

"Yeah, it's allowed, as long as it isn't first day. It's second day for you anyway so it should be fine." Cyrus said.

"Have you been an officer before in other years other than last year?" Silver asked.

"Yeah I was, but last year I had mostly disadvantages. Being the vice president was clearly not the best role. I still don't get why people nominated me for that. I wasn't the strictest person, but even if I was strict I'd still get yelled at." Cyrus said.

"Oh, I am so sorry." Silver sighed.

"It's fine, I've come to terms of it. How about I nominate you to be secretary in club? I've seen your handwriting." Cyrus said.

"Really? You'd do that? Thank you!" Silver exclaimed.

"No problem, I'm rooting for you." Cyrus sighed.

End of flashback

Silver finished writing the names of the people nominated to be officers. Astronomy club is now officially closed for coming to join. Harper was the class president but he'll be helping Silver with attendances. Silver made sure to print out the attendances for every student in the club.

"Alright I written the list of names of everyone in this club. Do you have a printer at home? You'll also need to make a table of these names. Name of person, dates, days, and more. Do you think you can handle it?" Harper asked.

"Sure! I've always done charts and printed them out before at my old school. Most specifically projects, so no worries." Silver said.

"Alright great! Message me if you're done. Make sure to finish by next week." Harper said.

"Alright, thanks Harper." Silver said.

"No problem, congrats as well by the way." Harper smiled.

The two online best friends became real best friends after all. Harper promises to stay by Silver's side. But he's also afraid to losing Silver or getting him in danger too. Meanwhile Silver was finally being supported and appreciated. However, he was a bit worried about Harper and his encounter to being president.

Back with Ethan and Lionel

Ethan was cleaning up all the supplies used by the club since they had to make paper crafted instruments for some reason. Lionel was just announcing something to all the members of the club. But when he was done, he helped Ethan clean up and collected the progresses of every club member. However things were still quite down with the two. Like from what happened earlier with Ethan.

One of their friends, Kaiden, came over to their club room though. But he easily noticed something happened between the two. He barged in the room in a worried expression. Ethan clearly knows something's up with Kaiden. Lionel was only confused.

"Something happened again, didn't it." Kaiden said.

"Yeah, another one of Ethan's panic attacks that is." Lionel sighed.

"LIONEL! You didn't need to say that out loud!" Ethan said.

"Our club mates are at the second room! It's not that loud." Lionel sighed.

"Ethan, you can't hide it forever." Kaiden said.

"Fine.. yes it was indeed another panic attack." Ethan sighed.

"I knew it, you really should've warned me immediately. You're lucky Lionel was here though." Kaiden said.

"He's been having these for months." Lionel said.

"He had this for WHAT!?" Kaiden asked.

"Well shoot I'm dead." Ethan was pissed.

"We are having a LONG talk after this Ethan." Kaiden exclaimed.

"Yeah I know just.. you two don't tell this to Amelia, ok? I don't wanna worry her." Ethan sighed.

"Ok, but don't expect us to keep promises forever. For now it's a secret." Kaiden sighed.

Without a doubt, the blonde left the club room. Ethan sighed as he was a bit worried. Worried that his own girlfriend Amelia might find out about this. He already had bigger problems to worry about. Lionel just confronted Ethan, but can't help the fact he's also worried.

"Just don't try to, give out hints or, tell anyone about this." Ethan sighed.

"I won't, don't worry. Just visit me at my office if you need anything." Lionel said.

"Thanks Lionel, I owe you one." Ethan said.

With the other Sunday siblings

"You sure you're gonna be ok at your club alone? You do know that Kelly's got an official activity so there's no friend there with you. I know she's the only friend we got as your club mate." Riyah said on the phone.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I just gotta deal with a few bullies." Raizen said.

"Alright, just message me if something goes wrong." Riyah said.

"Thanks lil' sis, but I can handle it." Raizen said.

"Alright, stay safe!" Riyah sighed as she hung up.

But it seems like the bullies didn't attend club today either. Although this school has loads of supportive students, there's also the mean ones. The mean students are also quite jealous of Raizen despite his athletic skill. So sometimes some of them would bully him for fun. Though it didn't change anything about Raizen at all.

"Good.. they aren't here.. this is gonna be harder than I thought.

...

The day ended with everyone leaving and getting their stuff. Ethan and Lionel seemed to have calmed down. Kaiden on the other hand was still waiting for the talk. Raizen left the room but he noticed Silver nearby. He immediately ran to him to say a simple hi.

"Hey! Silver!" Raizen called.

"Yo Raizen! Guess what! I got elected as secretary!" Silver exclaimed.

"That's amazing! Congratulations!" Raizen said.

"Thank you!" Silver smiled.

"They're definitely lovebirds for sure." Harper whispered to Cyrus.

"You know it!" Cyrus whispered to Harper.

The 4 all went outside the school and decided to stay at Cyrus and Raizen's house for tonight. Silver and Harper managed to contact their parents, letting them know about it. They all planned to have a sleepover since there isn't class tomorrow. Riyah was gonna join since Cyrus and Raizen both allowed her. They all took a private car leading to the Sunday siblings' house.

As they arrived at the house, it was extremely huge. It was like a castle sized mansion. Despite the brothers also getting rewards, even Riyah did something to manage to get this whole house. Since she used to work for her mom who was a CEO. Despite only being 15, and the twin brothers being 16.

"Man! This is HUGE!" Silver exclaimed.

"Are your parents rich perhaps?" Harper asked.

"Yeah, our mom is a CEO. Meanwhile our dad is a lawyer." Cyrus said.

"Even Riyah helped mom with her work at times when she was absent at school. Though she isn't absent for illnesses, she was absent for assistance." Raizen said.

"Ya bet I am!" Riyah exclaimed.

"You three sure did a great job!" Silver said.

"My house isn't even as big as this!" Harper said.

"Heheh, well what y'all waiting for? Let's head inside." Cyrus said.

The 5 head inside to the mansion as they speak. All their stuff was put down and they decided to have a sleepover for 1 night only. Since Harper had additional activities and Silver had attendance listing. The Sunday siblings' mother came by. The dad was currently at court due to another attendant being accused of wrong doings.

"Hey kids! And hello to you too Lavender and Miracle!" Mrs. Sunday said.

"Hey mom!" Riyah said.

"Hi mom, can our friends stay here for a night?" Cyrus asked.

"Sure, if you guys need spare clothes just go to the guest room." Mrs. Sunday said.

"Thanks Mrs. Sunday." Harper sighed.

"Yes! Thank you ma'am!" Silver said.

"No problem, have a fun day kids." Mrs. Sunday said.

"But we're already 15-16.." Raizen said.

"Yet you three are still my children! And your two friends over here might become my children in law soon. Right, Raizen and Cyrus?" Mrs. Sunday asked and chuckled.

"MOM! REALLY!?" Cyrus exclaimed.

"Wait what does she mean-" Harper paused.

"NOTHING, IT'S NOTHING!" Cyrus said.

Mrs. Sunday went to another room while the 5 went upstairs. Harper and Silver left their stuff in the guest room. The 5 went over to Raizen's room since it was bigger than the other two.

They just had a normal sleepover, for now. Not showing how it went in case.

With Jenna and Jordan

"I can't believe you brought THAT incident up, AGAIN!" Jenna exclaimed.

"SO WHAT? CLEARLY HE WOULDN'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT." Jordan exclaimed.

"You're lucky I don't care about this anymore. But I still hate you after you almost left YOUR OWN COUSIN TO DIE." Jenna exclaimed.

"DO NOT BRING LEAF INTO THIS." Jordan exclaimed.

"You already did that years ago. You brought him into IT." Jenna exclaimed.

"And you're lucky I wasn't caught. If I was, I would've told THEM what YOU were planning." Jordan exclaimed.

Jenna left the room while pissed off at Jordan after that argument. Jordan sighed in anger as he couldn't think. However, he noticed something on Jenna. There was clearly a black candle that fell out of Jenna's pocket. Jordan immediately got the candle and ran to lit it.

Jordan lit up the candle and noticed it was a red flame. It was the same candle that caused her to corrupt. What if Jenna caused Jordan's corrupted this whole time? But it wouldn't explain Lacey and Kaiden. Something was up with the 3 of them, along with everyone else Jordan met in school.

"Jenna.. I'm definitely telling them soon. YOU TRAITOR." Jordan exclaimed as she yelled.

To Be Continued

A little note: Hey everyone! Aster here. Sorry for lack of chapter uploads. I'm not posting much at my YT channel either. I had to be at the hospital for a while so I had to rest. Hope you enjoyed this chapter though! See you again soon and have a great day ahead. Bye everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 84 43
Why do bad things happen to good people? A question that his boy is making himself more then ever this days. From the beginning we see a 17 year old...
3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
182K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
797K 22.9K 41
You're new to a school. Not very popular and bad relationship with your parents. You bump into a new face. Will you remain strangers? Will you find...