feels like french kisses - a...

leen00566 tarafından

he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's... Daha Fazla

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41:

chapter 31

691 14 1
leen00566 tarafından

➪ good old-fashioned lover boy - queen

✰✰✰

Jobe's pov:

"So, that heart you made after your goal, was that planned or just a spur of the moment thing?", Maëlys asks me not long after we settled down on the bench.
"I guess, that was more of a spontaneous decision. I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable though, you know, with all the other people around", I reply.
"No, you didn't, I promise. I actually really liked it. Though there was a girl behind me who was very convincing the heart was meant for her", she laughs.

"Did you correct her?"
"Nah, but she wasn't so happy anymore when she saw me blowing you a kiss. Also, I didn't think it was necessary. I know who it was really meant for and that's enough for me, I guess", she tells me, "Did you get any questions about it in general?"
"From my team, no. But there was one reporter who asked if the heart was for someone specific", I return.
"And what did you say?"
"I told him that it was for somebody special, but I didn't mention your name or something."

My reply makes her blush.
"So I'm someone special for you?"
"Of course you are", I say and smile at her, "You're one of the most important people in my life and have been for some time now."
I then take both of her hands in mine and interlace our fingers before I look back into her eyes.
"There's actually something I do want to talk to you about", I say. As she heard what I said her face expression changes into a slightly panicked one. Her reaction makes me laugh.
"Don't worry, it's nothing bad", I assure her.
"Okay, go on then", she chuckles.

"Alright, well, after I told the reporter the heart was meant for someone special he asked if it was for a girlfriend or something. I honestly didn't really know what to answer since I don't know what we really are, you know. Fortunately, he didn't push any further and just switched the topic. However, the question still got me thinking. I don't like that I can't answer such questions. Because I really like you and am not afraid to tell people that.

"I know we've only been really dating for a few weeks now but it seriously feels longer. I mean, I caught feelings for you a good while ago and they haven't changed. And we've been friends before our first kiss for a few months as well. God, I'm already rambling on too much", I say and let out a chuckle,
"What I'm trying to say is that some people would say it's too soon, though honestly I don't care and also don't see a reason why I should wait to ask you. So, Maëlys Brooks, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

With that I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding and turn to look at her. A genuine smile begins to spread on Maëlys' face.
"Jobe Bellingham, I would very much like to be your girlfriend", she tells me before she puts her hands on my cheeks and pulls me in for a kiss.
Leaning into her touch I immediately kiss her back and wrap my arms around her body.
As we pull apart again I rest my forehead on hers and both of us just smile at the other.

When I pull her even closer I notice that she's slightly shivering.
"Are you cold?", I ask her.
"A bit. It's fine though", Maëlys shrugs.
"It's not. You're shivering. Come on, let's get back to my house", I tell her.
I quickly untangle my arms from her and stand up from the bench before I hold out a hand for her.
"Thank you", she says as I pull her up on her feet.
Not letting go of her hand I just grip it tighter as we make our way back to the house.

After we enter the house both of us walk towards the kitchen.
"Let's eat something, I'm starving", I tell Maëlys.
"Yes please. I haven't eaten in hours", she replies.
"Why don't we cook something? I'm, to be honest, not really in the mood for takeout, you know", I suggest.
"Sure, as long as you'll really help and not just stand there and eat the food before it's done like last time", she says making me laugh.
"I promise, I won't", I chuckle.

We decide to make some pasta with a mushroom sauce. While I fill up a pot with some water, put it on the stove and turn up the heat Maëlys gets all the ingredients we need from the fridge.
"You go wash the mushrooms and I'll get the rest of the ingredients", she tells me. Following her instructions I take the mushrooms and walk over to the sink. In the time I wash the vegetables Maëlys finds the spaghetti together with some spices and puts them on the kitchen counter. She then adds some salt to the water before leaving it to finish heating up.

After the mushrooms are fully washed Maëlys quickly shows me how to cut them the right way before both of us begin to slice them up.
About ten minutes later the mushrooms are all finished and the water is also boiling. While Maëlys puts the spaghetti into the pot I grab a pan from a cabinet. She then starts on the sauce. Seeing as she didn't give me any instructions I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder.

"I'm trying to cook here, J", she giggles.
"Then don't let me stop you", I mumble into her neck. Maëlys just lets out another laugh but continues with the sauce. I can't help myself and just have to smile at the sound of her laugh. Luckily for me she put her hair up in a bun before we started cooking so I have free access to place a bunch of slight kisses all over the side of her neck. Again the girl wrapped in my arms begins to giggle. And since she's not telling me to stop and instead leans more into the touch, I continue to kiss her soft skin.

———

Maëlys' pov:

About 45 minutes later:

After we finished dinner together with Mark we help him to clean up the table and the rest of the kitchen.
"Thank you two for the food. It was delicious", Jobe's dad tells us.
"Our pleasure", I tell him with a smile.
"Well, I have some work to finish off for tonight, so I'll leave you two on your own", he says before he makes his way out of the kitchen.

"Do you want to stay over tonight?", Jobe asks me as it's just the two of us again.
"I'd love to", I reply while smiling.
"Awesome", he returns also with a smile, "You want to watch a movie or something?"
"Nah, let's play some fifa."
As a reaction he pulls up his eyebrows in surprise.
"You sure? I've never seen you play before."
"So? You're scared you'll lose?", I tease him.

"Alright, you're on, Lee", he chuckles as we make our way to the living room.
Jobe quickly turns on the TV along with the PlayStation before he takes a seat next to me on the couch and hands me a controller.
"But seriously, have you ever played before?"
"Yeah, a couple times with Mason. So I know how to play, I guess", I shrug.
"Okay, well then let's see how good you are."
We both then pick our teams, me obviously being Liverpool while Jobe chooses Barcelona, and start the game.

About 15 minutes the final whistle is blown and I cheer at myself. The game has ended 3:1 in my favour.
"How did you just beat me? You said you only played a couple of times before", Jobe complains.
"Yeah, uhm, that might have been a lie. I've been playing fifa against my brother since I was like 14. So I'd say I've had some practice", I laugh.
"You cheater", he says and crosses his arms with a fake pout on his face.
"How's that cheating? I won fair and square", I say proudly.

Jobe just rolls his eyes but I can tell he's trying not to smile.
"Do I at least get a revenge game?"
"Sure. Bring it on, Bellingham", I say making him let out a chuckle.
We play another match and this time he beats me by one goal scored in the last minute.
"You happy now?", I ask him.
"Kind of. I still lost one of the games", Jobe laughs.

"Okay, well enough fifa for now. Can we go upstairs? I'm getting tired", I say proving my comment with a yawn.
"Of course we can. Come on", he says before he helps me up from the couch. Together we make our way upstairs to Jobe's room.

"Can I have some of your clothes to sleep in?", I ask him seeing as I'm currently wearing a skirt with some tights and a sweater.
"Of course you can. Choose whatever you want", he tells me.
With a smile I walk into his closet and pick out some short sweatpants and a t-shirt before I make my way into his bathroom to change. After I put on his clothes I get back into his room and put my own ones on the desk chair alongside my bag.

Jobe and I both finish off our night routine with brushing our teeth before we settle down on his bed. Jobe then wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. I cuddle myself into him and put my head on his chest.
"Good night, boyfriend", I say and look up at him making him chuckle slightly.
"Good night, girlfriend", he replies before he presses a kiss on my lips and another on my forehead afterwards. I close my eyes happy to be in my now boyfriend's arms and fall asleep only a few minutes later.

———

next chapter finished.
also a bit of a late update but i kinda wanna post this right now and not have to wait until tomorrow yk🤷🏼‍♀️.
ahh they're officially a couple now🫣.
anyways, i'm not gonna yap to much today lol.
i hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.
see you in the next one.
love yous💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.7K 1K 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
197K 3.7K 22
In which things get complicated for Hannah Elliot when she begins to fall for the guy she thought she hated more than anything. Jude Bellingham x Fem...
10.2K 323 8
𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ✁ ❝ see it in my eyes how they never lie just a little bite are you dreamin ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 anisa mont...
1.5K 69 6
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... ✵ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 is obsessed with 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐭 and will do anything to make her his ✵ oc x Levi Colwill