feels like french kisses - a...

By leen00566

he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41:

chapter 30

696 19 5
By leen00566

➪ milano - pashanim

✰✰✰

Three weeks later:

Maëlys' pov:

For the past couple of weeks Jobe and I have gone on a few more dates. Even though especially his schedule makes it kind of hard to find the time, we still managed to see each other multiple times. For example a few days ago he didn't come home from training until six in the evening but he still insisted that I should come over to his house so we could spend time together. We just ordered some food and just cuddled on the couch watching TV until we fell asleep.

Currently I'm helping my mom and dad clean up the dining table. Mason is out with Jolina tonight so it was just my parents and I. As I'm putting some plates into the dishwasher my phone begins to vibrate on the spot on the counter where I put it before.

"Oh, sweetie, Jobe is calling", my mum tells me.
I quickly stand up straight again and reach for my phone.
"Do you still need me for something?", I ask her.
"No, I'll be fine. You go and talk to your man", she smiles and me sends me a wink.
"Thanks", I chuckle before I make my way out of the kitchen.

As I walk up the stairs I answer Jobe's call.
"Hey, Jobe", I say.
"Hey, Maëlys. How are you? How's your day been?", he asks me.
"I'm good. School's been boring but Volleyball practice today was really nice. How about you?"
"My day's been good too. Training session was pretty exhausting but it still went well", Jobe tells me, "So what're you doing right now?"
"My parents and I just finished dinner about ten minutes ago. I just got to my room now. What about you?"

"Nothing much. I'm honestly kinda bored so I called you" he tells me making me chuckle.
"So, anyways, are you doing anything tomorrow?", Jobe asks me as we continue to chat about random stuff.
"As of now, nothing, why?"
"Do you want to come to my game tomorrow?"
"Sure, I'd love to", I reply with a smile.
"Good, because I already got you a ticket", he chuckles.
"Of course you have", I laugh.

We continue to talk for another hour before I start to get ready for bed. After I'm finished with my night routine in the bathroom I make my way back to my bed. I scroll through my phone for a bit before I decide to sleep.

———

The next day:

It's about three in the afternoon and I've just arrived at the Stadium of Light. As I make my way inside I get myself something to eat and drink. Due to Jobe getting me one of the box seats I'm also able to use the lounge and eat some decent food before the game starts. After I finish with everything I get outside and find my seat just as the team walks onto the pitch for their warmup. A few minutes later Jobe actually spots me and waves at me. Mason notices me as well and follows Jobe's action. With a smile I wave back at both of them.

Before the game starts I send Jobe a quick text wishing him good luck. Not long after both teams walk onto the pitch again and line up. Soon Elvis Presley's Can't Help Falling In Love starts to play and the fans, including me, start to sing along. A minute or two later all the players have settled in their places and the referee starts the game by blowing the whistle.

———

A while later:

The clock has just hit the 64th minute and Sunderland is leading with 2:1. Plymouth just got a free kick which gives Sunderland the opportunity to bring some of their substitutes onto the pitch. Jobe steps to the side of the pitch behind Rigg ready to be subbed in. After Plymouth made their substitution Abdoullah is the one to make way for Jobe. The fans begin to clap as he walks off the pitch and Jobe's name is announced to be subbed on.

Barely two minutes later Jobe receives a pass from Neil, this touch being only his third in the game. He keeps running forward with the ball passing through the Plymouth defense. Taking one look at the goal he tries his luck and shoots the ball at it. It hits the right post before it bounces off it into the net. Just as the people around me I jump up and cheer in excitement. Jobe runs up towards the fans celebrating his goal.

I can't stop smiling looking at him and seeing the passion on his face. After his teammates celebrated with him everyone starts walking back to their places so the game can be started again. As Jobe walks back behind the center line of the field he catches my eyes. He then holds up his hands over his head and forms a heart while looking straight at me. With a blush spreading on my cheeks I blow him a kiss.

About half an hour later the final whistle is blown ending the game 3:1 for Sunderland. All the fans get up from their seats and start to clap and to cheer congratulating their team on the win.
Bit by bit people start to leave their places and make their way inside of the stadium. I do the same, though I find myself a seat in the lounge. Before the game Jobe told me I should wait for him and he'll meet me up here.

I get myself something to drink before I sit back down at a table and busy myself with scrolling through my phone. Another 20 minutes later I finally see Jobe and also my brother enter the lounge and walk towards me. Mason reaches the table first and gives me a quick hug.
"Congratulations on the game", I tell them.
"Thanks", Mase replies.
Since I already payed for my drink I just leave the empty glass on the table and stand up from it.

"And you, congratulations on your goal as well. That was an amazing strike", I say to Jobe as I walk up to him.
"Thank you", he returns with a smile before he leans down and presses a kiss on my lips.
"Do you want to come back to my place?", he adds in question.
"Sure, I'd love to."
"Perfect. Did you drive here or did you take the bus?"
"My car's in the parking garage", I give him as an answer.

"I can take the car if you want", Mason cuts in, "Joley gave me a lift here but she had to work so she couldn't stay, so I'm in the need of some sort of transport. Give me the keys, I'll drive the car home and you can go with Jobe."
"That would be great. Thanks, Mase", I reply to his offer.

As the three of us make our way to the parking garage I tell my brother where I parked the car and hand him the keys. Both Jobe and I then say goodbye to him before Jobe leads me to his car. After getting inside he starts it and we make our way back to his house.

———

Jobe's pov:

After we get back to my house I take a quick shower and change into some comfortable clothes. When I head back downstairs I find Maëlys talking to my dad.
"Sorry I had you waiting but I didn't want to be all sweaty around you", I tell her as I walk up to the two of them.
"It's alright, don't worry. Your dad kept me busy and told me some stories from your childhood", she replies.
"Please tell me you didn't embarrass me", I say after turning to my dad.

"You're fine, I didn't. That's your mum's job", he jokes, "By the way, Maëlys, Denise really wants to meet you after hearing so much from our son about you. So, Jobe, the next time your mother is visiting you better invite Maëlys over."
"I'd love to meet Denise. From what I've heard she seems like a lovely woman", Maëlys tells my dad.
"That's great. Well, I'll leave you two on your own for now. Have fun with whatever you're doing", he tells us with a smile before leaving the kitchen.

"So what do you want to do now?", Maëlys asks me.
"Well, I thought we could go out outside for a walk. I know it's already dark but there are streetlights and there's a nice little park not far from here. We could go there and just enjoy the evening since it's not raining and also not too cold, you know", I suggest.
"That's sounds really nice. Let's do that", she says with a smile and hops down from the bar stool she was sitting on.

The two of us then walk towards the front door and put on our shoes and jackets. After I quickly grab my keys we get outside and make our way to the little park I was talking about before.
As we reach it we find ourselves a bench where we can just sit and chat to one another. Fortunately for me, there no people around us, so we can have some privacy seeing as I brought her here for a reason.

———

sorry for the long wait but here's finally another chapter.
please be patient with me and my updates, I'm currently just really busy with school.
i've got my final exams (abitur) starting in about two weeks so i'm studying all the time and don't really find the time or motivation to write this story at the moment.
abitur is basically the a levels in england if you didn't know what it is or need sort of a comparison🤷🏼‍♀️.
i still absolutely enjoy writing this story and am glad if i have the time to write a chapter or two in between the study stress lol.
anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
don't forget to vote and comment.
see you in the next one.
love yous💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 18 9
"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐢 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭"
7.8K 145 21
"everything I fucking do, I do for you!" He's head over heals for her from the beginning, she likes him, but shes scared.
26.5K 325 33
𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐗 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭...
250K 4K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...