๐“—๐“ช๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ [niklaus mikae...

By __xultraviolence

"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€. ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—น๏ฟฝ... More

๐“—๐“ช๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ : ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
01. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด
02. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ
03. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ
04. ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
05. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
06. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
07. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ: ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ
08. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
09. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
10. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
11. ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต
12. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
13. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
14. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
15. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ?
16. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ?
18. ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
19. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
20. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ : ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜บ

17. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด

2K 88 117
By __xultraviolence

"So, you're still not talking to Klaus or Damon?" Marnie asked as she plopped down beside Arabella onto the couch. A few days had passed since Klaus and Arabella had talked, and the original hybrid left multiple voicemails and texts, but Arabella did not respond to one.

"Nope." Arabella shook her head. The heretic had no desire to talk to either Damon or Klaus.

"Well they both have been blowing up my phone." Marnie groaned as she grabbed the wine bottle from the coffee table and poured herself a glass. "So can you please talk to them, they're annoying me."

"I have nothing to say to either one of them." Arabella sighed as she grabbed the bottle of wine from Marnie's hand and brought it to her lips. "They're both dicks." She mumbled against the bottle before taking a sip.

"What if one of the dicks wants to apologize?" A voice announced as Arabella and Marnie looked up. Damon and Alexander were standing in the doorway.

"Hey, little sis." Alexander smiled towards his sister before turning his head to face Marnie. "Let's give them some alone time, Mar." He nodded his head towards the front door. Marnie quickly nodded as she stood up from beside Arabella.

"So, Marnie told you about Lexi?" Damon asked as the awkward tension filled the air. Damon knew what pain was caused by killing the blonde vampire, but in the moment, he did not care.

"Yeah." Arabella breathed as she turned her body to face the raven haired vampire. "Why did you do it, Damon?" The heretic asked as anger began to run through her whole body. "And why did you never tell me?" Tears began to form in her eyes, the feeling of betrayal mixed with her anger.

"I just did, Bels." He sighed as guilt started building inside of him. "And because I knew it would hurt you." An unexpected sharp pain began in Damon's jaw as he realized Arabella had just punched him. "That was deserved." He mumbled as he brought his hand to the place where Arabella's fist met his jaw.

"You're a dick." Arabella sighed as she glared at her best friend. "And Lexi didn't deserve that, neither did Stefan." She let out another sigh. "But what hurts the most is you didn't even have the balls to tell me."

"Look," Damon sighed "I'm sorry, Bels." Damon could not think of a live without Arabella as his best friend, he would not know what to do without her.

Arabella sat there, unable to respond to what Damon had just said. She knew no matter how much Damon Salvatore pissed her off, she could not imagine a life without him as her best friend. "I don't think I'm the one who you need to be apologizing to." She mumbled, referring to Stefan, who needed Lexi more than ever in his current state.

"I know." Damon agreed. "But are we good?" He asked with a sense of hope running through his voice.

"No, Damon; we're not." Arabella snapped as she stood up from the couch as her anger took over her body. "You killed Lexi for no fucking reason!" Her anger began to boil inside of her yet again. "And you can't even give me a good reason." She snapped.

"Oh whatever, Arabella!" Damon began to argue back. "I don't want to hear it from you! Stefan told me all about your little crush on Klaus!" He snapped back. The youngest Salvatore had informed his brother about the flirty comments and looks the heretic and hybrid shared on their roadtrip. "Are you that pathetic?" His questioned hit Arabella deep as the memories of her father screaming the same question at her came rushing back. "And you're stupid to think he'd like you back."

"Get the fuck out." She mumbled as tears began to form in her eyes. The pain she felt coursing through her body was unlike anything she had ever felt.

"Arabella, I'm sor-" Damon instantly felt the guilt rushing over him as he realized what he had just said to her. "Bels..."

"Get the fuck out, Damon!" She screamed the order this time. "Just leave." She breathed out as she walked towards her bedroom.

Damon let out a frustrated sigh as he turned his body and walked out of the house. The vampire knew he had hurt her more than he ever had before, and he knew that he might not be able to make it up to her. He might had just let his anger cause him to loose his best friend.

Arabella plopped onto her bed as she buried her face into one of the pillows, allowing the tears to violently fall down her face. Almost two hundred years she had known Damon, and not once had he ever been so cruel to her. "Are you okay, little heretic?" A voice asked as she heard the door open. She immediately knew from the nickname who it was.

Arabella lifted her face off of the pillow and turned around to see Klaus. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, not in the mood to deal with him too.

"Marnie called." He answered as he walked more into the bedroom. The hybrid looked at Arabella and saw her tear stained cheeks. "What's wrong?" Klaus asked as anger began to boil inside of him, ready to tear apart whoever made her cry.

"Klaus, what the hell are you doing here?" Arabella rolled her eyes, still mad at the last interaction the two had.

"I came to apologize." He answered as he walked closer towards Arabella.

"I don't understand you, Klaus." Arabella sighed as she sat up in the bed. "Why the hell who you think I would wake up Mikael to kill you?" Anger came rushing back to Arabella as she glared at Klaus.

"Because everything I find gorgeous turns on me!" Klaus yelled before he took a breath, letting himself calm down before he spoke again. "And you, love; are god damn gorgeous." He whispered so softly to Arabella.

Arabella felt the wave of electricity run through her whole body. Klaus' words set a fire in the heretic's body, but she was not going to give in. "No! You don't get to charm your way out of this!" She snapped as she came back to her senses.

The hybrid could not stop the chuckle that fell from his lips. "Well, I thought it was worth a try." He whispered softly as he walked closer towards Arabella, only a few inches stood between them. "I'm sorry, little heretic."

"I'm still mad at you." She glared at Klaus, but felt herself giving in more and more. "But if I don't forgive you, I can't call you princess doggie." She teased as she looked up at the original to see a sly smile across his face.

"So, does this mean you forgive me?" Klaus asked with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"Fine." Arabella sighed, realizing how difficult it was for her to stay mad at the hybrid. "Just don't do it again."

"Promise I won't." Klaus said gently as he brought his fingers up to Arabella's arm. He began to lightly trace his fingers up and down the heretic's bare arms. "I meant what I said, Arabella. You are god damn gorgeous." He whispered.

Arabella felt her body begin to melt from Klaus' touch. The chemistry between the two was something she could not deny anymore, but the back of her mind still reminded her of the unknown danger the two were in. "Klaus-" Arabella started to say, but the hybrid cut her off before she could say anything else.

"I know, love." Klaus nodded his head ever so slightly, knowing what the heretic was about to tell him. "But that does not mean I will not make you wish you did give in." Klaus brought his hand up to Arabella's face, slightly gripping her chin as he moved her head up to look at him.

Arabella felt her whole body on fire. The heretic had never felt something more intimate before, and she felt herself melting as the moments passed. The two held their eye contact, their eyes saying so much more than words could ever express. Damon's words replayed in the back of Arabella's mind, and she began to feel as if she should prove the Salvatore wrong. Klaus began to lean his lips towards Arabella's ear. "I will wait for as long as I have to for you to admit it." He whispered as his lips hovered over Arabella's ear.

"Klaus." Arabella whispered, as she reminded herself of the witch's warning in Chicago. The warnings had never left her mind, and the feeling of being watched grew more and more each day.

"I know, Arabella." Klaus nodded as he stared into the heretic's emerald eyes. "But if you think I would never let a soul touch you, you are greatly wrong." The original knew the warnings the witch gave the two, and he knew he would never let a soul get close to the heretic.

Arabella was taken back by Klaus' words. She did not know how to respond, she just stared at Klaus. She watched as the hybrid took another step towards her, their bodies practically touching each other now. The two continued to remain their eye contact, almost as if it was a competition on who would look away first. Arabella knew she shouldn't, but all she wanted in that moment was Klaus' lips pressed against hers, no matter what danger the two were in.

"I mean the words I speak, Arabella." Klaus whispered as he leaned his head forward, only leaving inches between their faces. "No soul who hurts you will live to see another day." He promised the heretic as his eyes wandered down to her lips, craving the taste of her lips once more.

Arabella heard the words Klaus spoke, but her eyes were glued on his lips, almost needing to feel them against hers again. The two found each other leaning in, their lips brushing against each other. Klaus grabbed Arabella by the waist, closing the gap between their bodies. The heretic gasped at the sudden movement from Klaus, but it was the push she needed to press her lips against his.

Klaus kept his hands gripping Arabella's waist as he felt the heretic wrap her arms around his neck. Their bodies fit perfectly in each other's arms, almost as if the two were made for each other as the kiss grew more passionate. Arabella could feel her body melt against his, a feeling of relief washed over her as she realized she needed this.

Just as the kiss began to grow hungry, Klaus pulled away. "Like I said, love; I will make you want to give in." He whispered against her lips, knowing the red head still had fears from the witch's warning, and he planned to wait until she admitted the truth to him.

Arabella opened her mouth to respond, but before she could even get a syllable out, the hybrid had vanished, leaving Arabella feeling the electricity still running through her body. The heretic brushed her fingers over her lips, already needing to feel his against them again. She knew the truth, but the fear of what would happen if she admitted it terrified her more than anything.

A/N: DAMON YOU'RE A DICK! AND KLAUS YOU SLY MF!!! but short chapter but I hope you enjoyed!! Feel free to comment and vote :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.8K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...
977K 23.9K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
815K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...