Victorious: The Younger Broth...

By TeKuReadz

Imagine if Tori & Trina Vega had a younger brother, Toby Vega! A smart over the edge 14 year old boy who star... More

Meet Toby Vega
Welcome to Hollywood Arts
Love At First Sight
A Great First Day
The Escape
School Fun Fair & Date Time
Lita Stays With the Vegas
A Night At Wanko's (Part 1)
A Night At Wanko's (Part 2)
Jumped
Halloween Party
The Emergency
Lita's Siblings
Thanksgiving Nightmare?
Best Christmas Ever
New Years Proposal
New Year New Relationships
Ski Racing
Double Date
Babysitting Fiasco!
The Snow Storm
Valentine's Day Surprise
The Wedding
Until We Meet Again
A Sequel?
What Should I Do?
Tell Me Your Ideas
School Pranking!
Catching The Pranksters
The Talent Show
Under the Weather
A Little Improvement
Lita's Bad Night
Scary Campout
Locked in the Barn
Tornado Watch
Statue Paranoia
Sneaking Out
Give Me Egg Break
Water Park Fun
Poor Maya
Overwhelmed
Love Connection
Your Favorite Character?
Your Favorite Moment?
Ideas
Secrets
Duet Song
Stuck in the RV Part 1
Stuck in the RV Part 2
To All My Followers

Sick at Disneyland

39 2 1
By TeKuReadz

Saturday August 16th, 2014

Toby's POV

It's a sunny Saturday morning today and I had an exciting plan for today. Myself, Tori, and Trina are going to Disneyland today! This is super exciting, Tori also invited Lita, Maya, Josh, Carmen, Tyler, Alice, and Zack to come along with us. Will is gone to work and Natalie is on a family vacation with her family. As I got dressed I hurried downstairs to my sisters as they were just about ready to leave.

"Ready to go Toby?" Tori spoke up.

"Yup, man this is exciting!" I exclaimed.

"It's always a fun day at Disneyland." Trina said.

"I rented a van for us to use so that your friends can ride with us." Tori explained.

"Great, I'm so ready!" I said.

"We're going to have so much fun today, it's gonna be great!" Tori said.

"So when do we leave?" I asked.

"In an hour, we're going to go pick up Lita from her house." Tori explained.

"I bet she's just as excited as I am." I said.

***

Lita's POV

I woke up with my stomach feeling very queasy, I didn't feel so well. I felt dizzy and nauseous like I was about to throw up, because I was! I hurried to the bathroom and I vomited into the toilet. This is not good because I'm suppose to go to Disneyland with my friends today, and I really don't want to miss it! I think I might've ate something bad last night because me, my mom, and my siblings ate takeout for dinner. I walked back into my room and laid on my bed, this can't be happening. I have to try and hide the fact that I have food poisoning, but how on earth am I gonna do that? Carmen walked into my room to see if I was ready to leave.

"Lita, are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes... Yes I am." I gave a weak smile.

She tilted her head. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Carmen, just... Still a bit tired." I lied.

"Well... Okay." She gave a sweet smile and walked out.

My sister is always concerning, perhaps too concerning. Anyway I showered and brushed my teeth then put on a pretty cute outfit which was a gray t-shirt, blue jeans shorts, and black vans. I put my hair up in a bun and gave myself a weak smile in the mirror. A hard pain went through my stomach and I grabbed it while grunting. Zack walked into my room to see off I was ready.

"You ready Lita?' He said.

I jumped out of my skin. "Yes Zack I'm ready, and don't sneak up on me like that again!"

"Sorry." He shrugged and left.

This is bad, how can I hide my sickness from everyone? I have to find a way to do so.

"***

Toby's POV

Tori and I arrived at Lita's house to pick up her, Carmen, Zack, Alice, Maya, Josh, and Tyler. We parked and went into the house. Everyone except Lita was in the living room.

"Hey you guys." I scanned my friends.

"Hey toby!" They all said.

"Um... Is Lita ready?" I looked around.

"She should be." Zack said.

"You can go check if you want." Carmen smiled.

I smiled and hurried up the stairs. When I got up there I didn't see Lita in her room. "Lita?" I called for her.

"Blah!" I heard something.

I frowned and turned my head towards the hall, I walked out of Lita's room and to the bathroom door and put my ear to the door.

"Lita?" I knocked.

"Blah!" I heard again.

I opened the door and saw her throwing up in the toilet. "Lita!" I hurried over to her.

She flushed and slowly stood to her feet, she jumped once she saw me standing right in front of her.

"Toby!" She exclaimed.

"Lita, why were you throwing up?" I looked concerned.

"Are you ready to have some fun at Disneyland?!" She asked completely ignoring my question.

"Lita, you didn't answer my question." I frowned.

"What question?" She looked at me weird.

"I asked why were you throwing up just now?" I folded my arms.

"It doesn't matter Toby." She walked past me and out of the bathroom.

"It does matter Lita." I followed her into her room. "Now tell me."

"Look it's fine okay?" She huffed.

"Are you sick?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Don't lie to me Lita!" I said.

"I said no Toby! Now stop asking me dumb questions!" She nearly yelled.

"Lita I'm your boyfriend, I just want to know if you're okay that's all!" I argued.

"And I said I'm okay! Now can we please just drop this conversation?" She crossed her arms.

She then placed a hand on her forehead and stumbled in place a bit. I grabbed and held her.

"Lita are you okay?" I asked.

"Just... Just dizzy that's all." She said.

I sat her on her bed and held her hand. "Lita, tell me what's going on please!"

She stared at me for a while then let out a sigh. "Okay fine, I have food poisoning."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Shh! Keep your voice down!" She shushed me.

"Babe, how did you get food poisoning?" I squeezed her hand.

"I ate something bad last night." She explained.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked.

"No, and they're not going to know!" She said.

"You're not going to tell them?" I frowned.

"Absolutely not!" She exclaimed.

"Why Lita?" I looked confused.

"Because I don't want to miss out on Disneyland." She said.

"I understand Lita, but you have to put your health first. So I think you should just stay home and--" she interrupted me.

"No! I can't! I have to go Toby!" She exclaimed.

"But Lita, you're in no condition to go anywhere." I said.

"I can't miss this Toby! Remember when you caught that cold in March?" She asked.

"Yeah." I raised my eyebrow.

"You were so worried that you would miss out on the Zoo trip." She explained.

"Yeah I remember Lita, but I got over my cold before the day of the trip. You're sick on the same day of Disneyland."

"Toby, I really want to go. Please don't tell anyone that I'm sick." She said.

"But what if you throw up while we're on the road Lita? Because that ride is gonna most likely make you nauseous." I explained to her.

"I won't throw up, I promise!" She said.

"You can't promise that Lita, how are you gonna stop it?" I asked.

"I'll... Just swallow it back down." She said.

"Lita? That's disgusting!" I shivered.

"I'm kidding Toby duh." She giggled. "I'll just bring a bag with me."

"But if you throw up everyone will know something's up." I said.

Lita grabbed her stomach and winced in pain. "My stomach."

"Lita I really think you should stay here." I said.

"For the last time Toby, no!" She sounded annoyed.

"Listen I'll just tell my sister that we'll just have to go another day." I started to walk.

"Toby!" She growled.

I spun around. "What?"

She walked up to me and grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her.

"You listen to me Vega! If you tell anyone about me being sick I'm gonna--" I cut her off.

"Fine Lita, I won't tell anyone!" I covered her mouth. "I know that you've been looking forward to going, so fine."

She grinned. "Thank you."

"And you need to brush your teeth, your breath stinks really bad!" I teased.

She did a breath check. "Oh my!" She blushed in embarrassment. "Be right back."

Man, I've never seen Lita like this before. Even in her sickness she's passionate.

***

After a two hour drive we finally arrived to Disneyland. To my surprise, Lita didn't throw up not once. All of us hopped out of the van and started walking to the entrance gate.

"See, told ya I wasn't gonna throw up." She winked at me.

"Right." I shook my head.

Once Tori and Trina paid the money we walked into the park. There were tons of things to do, there were games, rides, eateries, etc.

"What do you guys wanna do first?" Tori asked.

"Ooh how about we get on that?" Maya pointed to one of the rides.

"Sure thing." Tori smiled.

"Toby, I don't know about that." Lita said as we walked.

"You don't have to get on babe." I smiled.

She clutched her stomach again and rubbed it. "T- Toby?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"I... I think I'm gonna throw up again." She said.

"Oh no. Uh... C'mon follow me." I said.

"Toby where are you two going?" Tori called.

"We'll be right back." I said.

Once Lita and I were out of our friends sight we found a bush for Lita to throw up.

"Blah!" She vomited.

"Yuck!" I cringed. It's a good thing her hair was in a bun.

She finished and stood straight up. I really wish she would've just stayed home.

"I'm good." She said.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

We found everyone else and got on some rides. Lita didn't want to ride on anything that would make her throw up, so her and I played some games together.

***

Later on all of us went to an eatery to get some lunch. I was looking at my menu when I saw from the corner of my eye that Lita wasn't looking at menu. I used my menu to cover the two of our faces so no one else would know what we were talking about.

"Hey, you're not hungry are you?" I whispered.

"No." She shook her head.

"I knew it, how are you feeling?" I softly spoke into her ear.

"The smell of food is making me sick. Just looking at food makes me sick." She said.

"Oh sweetheart" why didn't you just stay home?" I asked.

"I couldn't miss this Toby, not by a long shot." She said.

I sighed. "Oh Lita, you're so stubborn." I giggled.

"I know." She smiled. "And this feels so comfy." She said.

"What does?" I asked.

"You and I talking with these menus covering our faces, and you softly speaking in my ear." She shivered.

I quietly laughed when she said that. That's when she started holding her stomach again.

"Hey have you two love birds decided what you wanted yet?" Tori said.

I uncovered our faces. "Uh yeah, we're ready."

The waiter came over to our table and we put in our orders. Lita just wanted some plain soup with crackers. The waiter went to the back for our food to be cooked.

"Soup with crackers?" Maya looked at Lita.

"Yup." Lita nodded.

"Lita, you've kind of been quiet all day. Are you feeling okay?" Josh raised his eyebrow.

"Sure am." Lita lied. "Couldn't be better!"

"You look a bit pale Lita." Carmen frowned.

"I'm fine Carmen okay?" Lita sighed in annoyance.

"Maybe you need some water." Tyler said.

"Or a cold cloth." Alice shrugged.

"You look a bit dehydrated too." Zack said.

"Guys stop it!" Lita growled.

We were quiet for a few seconds until Tori spoke up. "Guys, don't pressure Lita so much."

"Yeah if she says she's fine then she's fine." Trina smiled.

Our food finally arrived and we started eating. Lita just stared at her soup and didn't touch it once.

"Lita honey, are you gonna eat?" Tori asked.

"Oh uh... Yeah I was just, waiting for it to cool off." She lied.

She picked up her spoon and dipped it in her soup. She took a sip and gave us a weak smile.

"This is delicious." She said.

She slowly kept eating and then she stopped and grabbed her stomach. "Toby... The smell of this food is making me sick."

"Oh no, here go to the bathroom and I'll be right behind you." I said.

She nodded and got up from the table. She made her way to the bathroom as I followed her.

"Toby, is everything okay?" Tori frowned.

"Yes Tori, just going to the bathroom." I said.

Once I got to the bathroom I could hear her throwing up, and it sounded bad. She came out with a weak walk and I grabbed onto her arm.

"Baby, this wasn't a good idea for you to come with us. You should be home resting, I would've took so much care of you." I said.

She then burst into tears and I brought her into a hug. "Why am I such an idiot Toby?"

"Don't cry Lita, you're not an idiot okay?" I stroked her hair.

"I feel stupid though." She said.

"You're not I promise, c'mon let's get back to the table." I smiled.

***

After lunch we decided to play some games, I gave Lita a piggyback ride while we walked around the park. She said she started to feel weak and could walk anymore, she played a few games and won a couple of prizes. Then she started feeling sick again.

"Toby... I'm about to do it again." She gagged.

I guided her to the nearest trashcan and she threw up once again. "Blah!" She vomited.

"Oh Lita baby, this sucks." I said.

She finished and was panting really hard. I wiped the sweat off her forehead with my shirt.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "Sure."

I squatted down and she climbed onto my back and we made our way back to our group.

"Toby, was Lita throwing up over there?" Tori asked.

"No! She was just uh... Looking for something!" I nervously chuckled.

"In the trashcan?" Tori frowned.

"Yeah she was looking for her... Bracelet!" I held up Lita's hand.

"Toby, tell me the truth." Tori squinted her eyes..

I looked at Lita and I could tell she was pleading me not to tell them what was wrong with her.

"Look it's just that last ride made her sick that's all." I said.

Tori kept staring at me for a really long time. "Okay, I believe you for now. But if she throws up again, then I'll really know something's wrong."

"She's sick!" Carmen blurted out.

"Shut up Carmen!" Lita shouted and hunched her right in the side.

"Ow!" Carmen giggled.

"Lita, is that true?" Tori looked at her.

"Uh..." Lita trailed.

"No wonder you look so pale, Carmen is right!" Maya exclaimed.

"And you're eyes look weak too!" Tyler said.

"They sure do!" Zack spoke up.

"Lita what's going on?" Alice asked.

"How come you didn't tell us you were sick Lita?" Trina softly asked her.

I looked at Lita and she seemed ready to cry. She scanned all of us with wet eyes and started breathing hard. A look of anger grew in her face and she started shouting.

"ALRIGHT FINE! I AM SICK! I HAVE FOOD POISONING OKAY? THERE I SAID IT!" She ran away from us.

Everyone that was around us were looking in concern. I feel so bad for Lita.

***

Lita's POV.

I ran all the way back to the entrance of the park. I sat on the ground and cried into my knees. This was the most dumbest thing that I've ever done, I'm the worst person ever! I felt someone tap me on my head, I looked up and saw Toby.

"There you are." He sat beside me.

"What do you want?" I sniffed.

"Look, I know this meant everything to you. But you should've told us you were sick from the start babe." He hugged me.

"I know, I just wanted to go really bad." I said.

"If it makes you feel better, I have something for you." He said.

He reached into his pocket and grabbed a necklace. "This is for you."

"Aww." I sniffed and took it. "Thank you Toby."

"Is your stomach okay?" He rubbed it.

"Eh, I still feel a bit queasy but not as much." I smiled.

"That's some progress." He said.

He then held the both of my hands and looked me in my eyes. "What?" I blushed.

"Listen, no matter what you're going through, I'll always be your guide." He said.

"Oh Toby." I giggled. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said.

We hugged and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. We stood to our feet and went to meet with the others.

***

Toby's POV

After a two hour drive we made it back home. Lita didn't throw up at all during the ride so that's great news. Once we got to Lita's house, her, Carmen, and Zack got out.

"Lita, I hope you feel better sweetie." Tori said.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"And don't keep that from us again honey." Trina said.

Yeah if you're not feeling well, speak up okay?" Tori smiled.

"I promise." Lita said.

All of my friends walked into Lita's house. I hopped out of the car for to go behind her.

"Sorry sis, I have to make sure shes comfortable." I said to Tori.

"Lita." I walked in the house.

"Yeah Toby?" She spun around.

"I want to make sure that you were settled." I said.

"Oh, okay." She smiled.

All of us were upstairs in Lita's room. She laid on her bed and I pulled her shoes off for her, there was a trashcan next to her bed incase she throws up again.

"Now promise me you'll rest." I said.

"I promise Toby." She smiled.

"Yeah because you can be stubborn sometimes." Carmen teased.

"Be quiet Carmen." Lita glared at her.

"Do you need anything Lita?" Maya asked.

"No, I just wanna sleep right now." She said.

"You need all the rest you can get sweetheart." I said.

"What did you eat to make you get food poisoning Lita?" Josh frowned.

"We ate takeout last night." She said.

"From where?" Tyler asked.

"A Chinese place." She shrugged.

"Which Chinese place?" I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"The one downtown." She answered.

"Wait... That Chinese place?" My eyes grew big.

"Yeah. I had fried rice." She said.

"You shouldn't had gotten fried rice." I said.

Lita frowned. "Why?"

"Because there has been people complaining about the fried rice over there." I explained.

"Oh yeah, a lot of people said that the fried rice they serve isn't fresh all the time." Maya said.

"You mean, I ate spoiled rice." Lita exclaimed.

"Yup, it's probably because they either left it out over night, or it was out of date." I explained.

"I guess you can call it dirty rice!" Josh joked.

All of us glared at him. "Shut up dork!" Maya said to him.

"What? Im serious!" Josh laughed and made a goofy face.

"Be quiet!" Maya said through gritted teeth while also holding in her laughter.

I laughed. "Well I better get going, I don't wanna keep my sister waiting. Especially Trina."

I gave Lita a kiss on her forehead and waved goodbye to my friends. I got outside and hopped in the van and my sisters and I drove home. It was pretty late so I got ready for bed and went straight to sleep. I hope Lita feels better by tomorrow, this was an interesting day I can say.

***

Sup guys! Here's another chapter for all you. I hope you guys enjoy ed this chapter and please let me know your thoughts, I enjoy feedback.

Don't forget to vote and if you have any ideas, put them in the comments or on my message board. See you all in the next chapter. Peace out! 😎

Special shout outs goes to:

fictionalstoriesbyme

Fire_star258

official_bluesette

Optimacq

-Little-Bun-Bun

EuneunoiaMuzda

EmpressSectonia

JOYCEPEN2

queenonionsw

AddyRizz

ianjulian02

JadeDowson8

You guys rock! 🤘🌟

One pinky... One finger... One thumb... One love! 🤙❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.7K 76
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...
13.1K 367 30
10 Years after Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie, and Trina Graduate. The gang returns to Hollywood Arts for their 10 Year Anniversary. However...
917 34 11
What Happens When The Members Of The ICarly Webshow Start Going To School At Hollywood Arts Highschool? Read To Find Out! Main Characters/Focus: Jad...
565K 10.5K 74
"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“™๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ." "๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช...