"A vampire can bite you or lo...

By littlexshipper

A story of a vampire who fall in love with a innocent human does the destiny really wants to collide both wor... More

..introduction..
part 1 [university]
part 2 [voice]
part 3 [first meet]
part 4 [party]
part 5 (where is he..?)
part 6 [basketball]
part 8 (blood)
part 9 (angry)
part 10 [gate.]
part 11 [truth]
part 12 (decision)
part 13 (no need)
part 14 [couple party]
part 15 (dance)
part 16 (jealousy)
part 17( be my boyfriend)
part 18 (almirah)
part 19 (that girl)
part 20 (dinner date)
part 19 (choice..) 1/2
part 19 (choice)2/2
part 20 (ignore)
part 21 (ring)
part 22 (shopping)
part 24 (i hate you)
part 23 (boxes)
part 25 (you are precious)[1/2]
part 25 [2/2]
part 26 (truth)
part 27 (library) 1/2
part 27 (library) 2/2
part 28 (i am sorry)
part 29 (session starting)
part 30 (performance)
imp...
part 31 (i dont believe )
part 32 (coffee machine)
part 33 (cupcake)
part 34 (thank you)
part 35 (birthday) 1/2
part 35 (birthday)2/2
part 36 (pendant)
part 37 ( i want to know about you)
part 38 (shopping ) (1/2)
part 38 (2/2)
part 39 ( who are you)
part 40 ( i remember you)
part 41 (Songkran)
part 42 (punishment)
part 43 (heaven)
part 44 (castle)
part 45 (reveal)
part 46 ( blood suck)
part 47 (fainted)
part 48 (pregnant)
part 49 (pooh 's dad)
part 50 (fainted)
part 51 (region)
part 52 ( pavel parents)
part 53 (ancestors)
part 54 (hell)
part 55 (stubbornness)
part 56 (marry me)
new novel
The end..

part 7 [parcel]

708 41 22
By littlexshipper

Continue...
.
.
.

*pooh and his team is just standing in front of the other teams...and suddenly *
--"okay so take your position everyone "
1
2
3
*Start*

*and after that pooh and his team just take the basketball first and ....pass to each other and at first they really played well...that everyone cheers them*
.
.
.
--"benz litterally pooh is really a pro player...his skills is really so good as you can see..."

--"yeah i know and i know just like every year our university won this match and you know there is litterally a very good shot that pooh knows..."

--"ohhh thats really nice"
.
.
.

*pavel suddenly look at benz with weird expression..*
--"what happen why are you staring me like this..?

--"i just wonder that you are also a first year student like me..right..?

--"yeahh

--"then how you know all these things...about this university..?

*suddenly benz got silent for a minute and looking at pavel with very serious expressions *
--"ohh when i decided to take admission here i already searched everything about this university on that time *

--"ohh okay..i got it"

*and after that they again start cheering them..*
.
.
*Meanwhile every single boy or girl is cheering for pooh*
--"ohh why they always admire him so much...

--"because of his hotness obviously see even in sweating he looks damn hot dont you think*

*and when pavel look at pooh it really true what benz says is really true he look very handsome in playing basketball his serious face...look more handsome ...and suddenly pooh eyes also got on pavel and litterally for some few seconds their eyes connect *
.
.
.
--"ohh poohh what are you staring....

*suddenly Garfield scold pooh and after that pooh again start concentrating in match...meanwhile pavel is litterally got blanked for a sec that what happen just right now.*
.
.
.
Mc--"okayy so round winner is pooh...."

*everyone in the auditorium just screaming pooh's name.....even pavel also happy that pooh team is really going to be win because its just a last round left *
.
.
.
Mc--ITS Time to play last round...*
.
.
.
*and suddenly after that announcement pooh just got fainted in the floor..supanut, ping
,Winner and Garfield just run towards pooh and make him sit..*

--"heyy benz what happen to him
*pavel also get worried about pooh after seeing him in that condition *

--"i dont know pavel..i never saw him like this...
.
.
.
.
--"hey if anyone have water please give us...
*winner screamed *

*Meanwhile pavel suddenly saw water bottle in his hand and he just also run towards them while holding a water bottle and give it to them*
--"take this..
.
.
.
.
*ans after that they sprinkle some water droplets in pooh face and pooh suddenly open his eyes slowly....his face is getting white..even his eyes just turn in red*
--"winner hide his face fast..*

*and he just hold pooh and take him to his room directly...*
.
.
.
.
*Meanwhile pavel is not able to see him clearly because of crowd he just saw him from distance...*
.
.
MC--: I THINK WE HAVE TO POSTPONE TODAY MATCH..*
.
.
.
.
*AND AFTER THAT everyone just stand up from his seat and just go back to their places...meanwhile pavel is still standing in that place...and looking at benz who is standing sitting in his place..*
--"pavelllll

*benz screams..*

--"yesss..

--"let goo.."

*and after thag pooh and benz and all their friends also left the auditorium and directly went to the garden of the university *

--"hey what happen to pooh suddenly i still didn't get it .

--"i dont know pavel i even never saw him in this condition just leave him...maybe he is sick thats why he got fainted..because of lack of energy *

--"yeah maybe you are right.."

*suddenly topten and dean said*
--"ahh i think we also have to leave there is an another lectures and its really important guys ...so you two just enjoying here we will meet at the dinner okay..?

--"ohh okay.."

*and they both just left meanwhile pavel and benz just take rounds in the garden which is really looking like a castle garden....*
--"hey benz dont you think this university is exactly like a fairytale castle..?

--"yeahh i also thought same...its really beautiful even from outside "

--"yeah you are right.."

--"by the way can u ask something..from you..?

--:yeah

--"dont you think that p'tin is little weird i mean he really loves his own company even i never saw him happy even with his friend..."

--"yeah because this is his nature..even from the starting he is like this he never like to talk with anyone that much"

--"ohh..and what about this university principal do you know him..?"

--"yeah he rarely come here because of pooh.."

--"ohh but why..?

--"i also dont know i just know that pooh and his father didn't like each other even his father didn't like to talk with him because of his behaviour i dont know much about him...*

--"ohhh thats mean they dont like each other..maybe thats the reason why p'tin become like this.."

--"yeah its possible but who knows..ahh anyway you never talk about yourself even your family. "

--"actually i am orphan i dont have anyone except my uncle aunt"

--"ohh i think i dont have to ask this question from you.."

--"noo its already passes so many years now i am fine even my uncle aunt also loves me so much....they never treat me like their another son..*

--"ohh thats good..."
.
.
.
.
--"ohh pavel wait i will be right back after 5 minutes i want to drink water.."

--"okay fine.."

*and after that when benz left suddenly pavel saw a man is standing in the front of the college gate with a parcel in his hand..*

*soo pavel just went to the gate and ask that man about him*
--"yes what happen

--"yeah sur actually there is parcel for pooh krittin but he didn't pick my call..i dont know what can i do now i have other delivery also.."

--"its okay you can give me i am his neighbour room mate i can give him"

--"ohh thank you so much sir by the way he didn't pick my call you know why..?

--"ohh he is not well right now thats why maybe.. "

--"ohh yeah its blood in this parcel maybe thats why he order this because he is noy well*

*pavel got confused for a sec after listening that this box had blood in it"
--"ahh okay thanks..

*and after that pavel just take that parcel with him towards pooh room..for giving him..his parcel*

.
.
Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.4K 45
Do you believe in Reincarnation and destiny..? .. .. Here is the story of babe charlie who dies because of tony...but after that they both reincarnat...
69.5K 2.9K 36
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...
165K 5.7K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
114K 6.5K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...