➼𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎/𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓌 𝒷�...

由 p0tiZN0

Hi everyone!✉️ ╰┈➤so if you haven't been here before,these are just a bunch of karlity oneshots,in the 500 on... 更多

WELCOME🪱
When the homie is lookin a little too submissive on new years eve (karlity) 🔱
Messy relationship (karlity) 🔱🔗
Pettiness (karlity) 💠
Forest rangers (karlity) 💠🔗
Friends to lovers (karlity) ♻️🔱
"We're guys,ofcourse we expolore eachothers bodies!" (Karlity) 💬
College Football (karlity) ♻️
Opposites attract (karlity) 💠
Save a horse,fuck a cowboy (karlity) ♻️
Save a horse,fuck a cowboy (karlity) ♻️ 2
Save a horse,fuck a cowboy (karlity) ♻️ 3
'We're not together?..' (karlity) 💠💬
robbing a gas station for a ps5 (karlity) 💠
When he a freak but your tummy hurts (karlity) 💠🔗
Drunk (karlity) 💠🔗💬
In a cramped tent (karlity) ♻️🔱
Viagra prank (karlity) 🔱♻️(?)
Peanus creamus (karlityicanttakeitanymore) 💠
A/N
Boxing lesson (karlity) 💠🔱🔗
Old text messages (karlirty) 🔗🔱
Omegle (karlity) 🔱
Bunk beds (karlity) 💬♻️
The back of your cop car (karlity) ♻️
My girlfriends ex (karlity) 💠🔱
Freinds forever (karlity) 💠
Porn rehearsal (karlity) 🔱
Highschool reunion (karlity) 🃏
Late night drive (karlity) 💠🃏

420 (karlity) 💠

111 2 11
由 p0tiZN0

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: starshopping - lil peep
Quackity pines over Karl after being trip sit or smt like that,happy 4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣❕❕❕

Karl was in class,doodling on a small piece of paper as the nature movie played in the dark room.
It was quiet,other than the raspy voiced narrator telling everyone about how deers mate.
But Karl wasn't listening,he didn't care about this class and was only taking it for extra credit anyways,it'll be over in 30 minutes anyway.

He drew Garfield for the 8th time,his goal was to fill up the whole paper with drawings of Garfield but he was interrupted.
He felt a tap on his shoulder from behind.
Karl sat up and looked behind him,a little annoyed that someone had 'got him out of the zone' while he was drawing,but it seemed like the person who disturbed him had a reason.
Karl wasn't sure about what their name was,
But the person was holding a small folded paper in their h and.

Karl took it and turned back to the front,
Curious as to w   hat this paper could possibly say.
He didn't really have any friends in this class,
So who'd be writing to him? And the person behind him didn't say 'give it too __' or 'pass it on',so it must be for him?
Karl leaned down and opened it.

"Wanna come to my birthday party 2nite?

Yes No
  🔲 🔲
-Quackity :)"

A little note inviting him to a birthday party with to boxes to tick,just like in middle school.
Karl smiled confused before he looked back to see Quackity.
Quackity wasnt looking back at him though.
Karl turned to his invite and ticked off 'yes' before he turned it around and wrote on the back.
"Where and when?
If ur inviting me out of pity,don't.
-Karl :)"
He wrote In nice handwriting.
The reason Karl responded with pettiness,
Was because he wasn't sure what him and Quackity were.

He knew it was his birthday today,this morning he gave Quackity a grapefruit as a birthday present.
Yesterday,Karl had found Quackity crying in the bathroom because someone convinced him the weed he smoked was laced.
Karl helped him calm down by talking to him and holding his hand,basically missing his social studies class to 'trip sit' someone he's never really had a conversation with.
They talked about growing up,and at some point Quackity mentioned that he'd stop crying if he just had a grapefruit right now.

He talked about how badly he's been craving grapefruit for about 10 minutes straight.
Karl just nodded and listened to him.
He knew that Quackity didn't remember it until this morning,when Karl came up to him in the dorm hall and gave him a juicy,ripe and sour grapefruit poorly wrapped in colorful wrapping paper.
Karl ran to the store and got one as soon as it opened,hoping that it would make Quackity feel better,and it did.

It was Quackitys first present of the day and it was; 1.by someone he didn't know well at all and 2.at 7am.
Quackity was confused and thankful at the same time,he hugged Karl and they went on about their day,until now.
Karl didn't think much of his gesture,it's just a grapefruit? And it was his birthday,it would be rude not to get him anything?
But obviously,Quackity would disagree,wich is why he invited him to his birthday.
Karl turned around and have the piece of paper back to the person who handed it to him.

If this were a verbal conversation,and Quackity had directly asked him to come to his birthday party,Karl would probably respond with..
"A party? Oh....uhhhh,I don't know Quackity,
I don't go to parties very often,are you sure you want me there? It's cool if not,i understand,
Im not afraid to admit that im a bit of a downer when sober,who's gonna be there?"
But since it wasn't verbal,and Karl would look like a pysho path if he wrote all that down on a piece of paper,he just ticked the box.
And if it were a text conversation,he'd probably respond with this..

K:
Sure sounds cool
Where & when? 👻

All varying responses. Karl wasn't actually sure why Quackity wouldn't just text him? But whatever.
Although Karl was grateful that he was invited,
He wasn't sure if he wanted to go or not.
Getting drunk around a bunch of strangers who are cooler than you is embarrassing,just as embarrassing as being sober around a bunch of cool drunk strangers having fun.
Karl mostly kept to himself,a pretty regular guy,while Quackity was more on the popular side.

Karl didn't really know why,he just knew that a lot of people knew him,and liked him.
Karl couldn't blame him,the only time he's had a actual conversation with him,he was tweaked out of his mind and even then he was funny and charming.
Karl felt his phone buzz.
He slightly took it out and checked.

+68 (392)-3628-288
23 st.jones street 6392
Starts at 8PM,I better see u there 👊🤘🤙🫵

Karl put the phone back in his pocket and went back to drawing Garfield's with a slight smile.
Class continued for another 23 minutes before they were dismissed.
Karl had online school for the rest of the day so he just headed to his dorm and spent the next few hours there.
Quackitys party was inching closer and closer,
But Karl was in no rush.
He's seen a bunch of coming of age movies where they always point out that 'if someone says a party starts at 8,it starts at 9'.

He Karl threw on a hoodie and some shorts before taking an Uber to Quackitys house off campus.
It was a little far away,about 30 minutes,
making Karl regret even going to it in the first place,but atleast the time gave him a chance to think about if he'll get drunk tonight or not.
Karl arrived,and the party was pretty wild.
Your average house party,like the one you see in movies.
Loud,filled with hot girls and guys,red party cups and everything.
Karl walked inside of the open door,it was like he saw everyone but Quackity.

He squeezed himself through the crowd with a red plastic cup filled with sprite inside,trying to find Quackity or anyone he knew.
But it's like this was the wrong house,Karl thought about just turning around and going home but he noticed a set of stairs leading to the second floor.
Maybe he's up there?
Karl walked up,it was definitely emptier there,
He didn't see anyone,just a couple making out against the wall.
Karl looked at them for a few seconds before he decided to start checking the rooms.

The first room was locked,and the second room punched him with a terrible smell as soon as he opened the door.
'Wh- close the door?!', Quackity yelled at Karl as he coughed.
Karl walked in and closed the door behind him.
He covered his mouth and looked around.
It was a guest room,Quackity was sitting on the floor,back against the bed as he hotboxed the whole room.
Quackity looked at him.
Quackity:"Karl?!"

Karl started to walk over him,forcing his smile a little.
He hesitantly sat down next to him.
Quackity:"I didnt think you'd show.."
Karl:"what? You invited me?"
Quackity:"yeah,I did but your like- and hour late?"
Quackity laughed as he held his hand infront of his mouth and coughed.
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"well,i didn't think 'the party starts at 8' actually meant that the party starts at 8?"
Quackity looked at him confused as he picked up the Rick and morty bong.

Karl took a sip of his sprite as Quackity took another hit from the bong.
Quackity:"what are you drinking? Vodka?"
Karl gulped and put the now empty cup down.
Karl:"sprite"
Quackity laughed out the weed in his throat,
Turning his head slightly away from Karl.
Quackity:"ofcourse you drink sprite...."
Karl shrugged.
Karl:"what's wrong with sprite? Everyone loves sprite?-"
Quackity:"whatever you say,dude..."

Karl sat crisscross and looked at the carpented floor.
It was a little silent,Quackity put the Bong down.
Quackity:"do you mind if I smoke?"
Karl smiled and shook his head.
Karl:"I'm surprised your smoking in the first place! Yesterday you were literally having a panic attatck in the bathroom and now your smoking again?"
Quackity:"ok,first of all,I grew this shit myself,
SECOND of all...it's my birthday? The point is to have fun? I guess you wouldn't know"

Karl chuckled.
Karl:"if your having fun,why are you up here all alone instead of being down there with all your friends? I mean...it's your birthday party and everyone's kinda havin fun without you?.."
Quackity shrugged and looked down.
Quackity:"I'm not alone,your here.."
Karl looked at him for a few seconds,a little confused by his sudden change in tone.
Karl:"hm,that's true...and everyone knows I'm the life of every party ever,so..."
Quackity laughed
Quackity:"Right,every party ever,huh?.."
Karl nodded before he took the bong.

He picked up the blue lighter and took a hit.
Quackity looked at him impressed,and a little worried.
It wasn't unusual,Karl was a goody two shoes so when we he did anything 'rebellious' people gave him that look.
Karl pulled off and held in the smoke for a few seconds,he was trying to impress Quackity with the fact that he could hold his breath for a really long time until he felt his cheeks get really red and exhale.
Quackity patted him on the back making him cough.
Quackity:"cough it out,pretty boy"
Karl:"I-I was doing fine until you started hitting me!"

He shoved Quackitys arm away and sat up,still trying to clear his throat.
Quackity smiled at him.
It wasn't like a mocking smile,it was like a...
Careful smile? Like he liked having Karl around,wich was a little hard to admit.
Karl took another hit,deciding that he wanted to get high tonight.
Quackity:"jeez,of thow are you smoking when YOU were trip sitting me yesterday because I thought my shit was laced"
Karl pulled off and kept it in,his eyes already getting redder.

He put the bong down and looked at Quackity.
Karl:"bro,I think I'm Faded"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"wow,please Don't ever say that shit again.."
Karl laughed.
They laid there,looking at the ceiling.
Neither of them knew when it got so quiet,but it's definitely been over 5 minutes.
Quackity:"Karl?"
Quackity Said,Breaking the silence.

Karl looked at him,both of their eyes red and slightly squinting,either they subconsciously took more bong rips during the 5 minute silence or Quackity accidentally laced his own weed.
Karl:"yeah?"
Quackity:"can you hold my hand again?"
Karl looked down at Quackitys hand and slowly interlocked it with his own.
Quackity exhaled like he was about to cry.
Karl:"are you okay?"
Quackity:"yeah....I just like when you hold my hand..."

Karl scoffed.
Karl:"dude if u want me to suck your dick,just ask"
Quackity looked at him concerned.
Quackity:"what?...why would you even say that?"
He said in an upset tone.
Karl's cocky smile faded.
Karl:"isn't that....what your trying to do?"
Quackity:"no? All I said was 'I like it when you hold my hand'- who hurt you?"

Karl looked down embarrassed,confused and most of all,humbled.
Quackity:"....I Like being around you,that doesn't mean I wanna fuck.."
Karl:"I thought you hook up with like...
Everyone"
Quackity:"do you wanna be treated like everyone?"
Karl looked at Quackity.
Karl:"um....I don't know the answer to that...
Quackity,I'm way too high for this."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

116K 1.9K 108
Hello =^] So this is probably gonna be 60-70% Karl and Quackity but I'll try by best to do other stuff too<3 ⚠️CW:Includes smut And fluff and probab...
27.5K 417 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
882 2 15
so literally the title is the story,and if i hear that anyone in this story isn't okay with shipping,i will take this down asap :] MESSAGE: none of...
23.1K 375 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...