Opposites attract (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: part title - fart title
I miss when I uploaded daily sm🙁🙁
Anyways,who else up remembering the 2013-2015 galaxy cat taco pizza suspenders and bow tie era

"WILLSON TAKES THE CAKE ONCE AGAIN!!"
Echoed in Karl's head as his vision got lighter and lighter.
He groaned,suddenly,he wasn't in Disney Land anymore,he regained consciousness and was right back where he was before he fell asleep,
In his Dorm room.
He slowly raised his head,his eyes squinted together as if the yellow Hued light bulb in his room was as bright as the sun.

He lifted his head up from his arms and turned his chair around to see what was going on.
He was still out of it,but he could make out two blurry people standing by the door of his dorm room.
It took a few seconds to realize it was his roommate corpse,and corpses 'frat Bro' Quackity.
They looked at him before Karl groaned and rubbed his eyes.
Quackity:"shit,did I Wake him?"
Quackity said quietly,corpse just shrugged.
Corpse dimmed the lights,wich helped a Little Bit.

The two men walked into the room and sat down on the bed on corpes side of the room.
Karl slowly got more and more awake as he moved around.
He grabbed an aspirin and a glass of water thats Been sitting on his wooden desk for atleast 4 days now before taking both.
"He's like a malnourished Victorian child"
He heard one of them say,but he didn't care about wich one.

Karl rolled his head around,earning some slightly loud cracks as he grabbed his glasses and put them on.
His human instincts were slowly starting to load,he could hear more and more about corpse and Quackitys conversation.
Corpse:"so I'll go to the___and then I'll___"
Quackity:"yeah,yeah Sounds good"
Corpse:"cool? I'll be back in like___"
Karl looked at them as corpse got up.
He didn't hear all of it,but corpse was definitely leaving.

Karl:"where are you going?"
Corpse:"oh,I'm just heading down to the gym to talk to the coach about me and Quackity-"
Karl:"yea ok ok.."
Karl waved his hand like he just didn't care at corpse,basically shooing him away.
Quackity scoffed.
Corpse:"alright? I'll see you guys in a bit"
Quackity:"bye corpse"
Karl:"bye.."
Corpse grabbed his gym bag and left the dorm room.

Karl turned back to his desk,shaking his head to get more awake.
Quackity:"you alright?"
Karl nodded.
Karl:"yeah just...just woke up from a nap that felt like it lasted 4 days.."
Quackity:"exam hibernation?"
Karl smiled and quietly chuckled.
Karl:"yeah,basically"
Quackity leaned back in corpses bed,it was a little awkward.

Karl got a pen and stared at the worksheet he put aside earlier,but he didn't read a word on it.
So...either they both pretend like their busy or they make awkward and short conversation...
Quackity chose the ladder.
Quackity:"you wearing that on purpose?"
Karl looked at him confused.
He looked down at his outfit.
Karl was wearing a purple Galaxy shirt with a realistic cats Head on it,the cat had nerdy glasses on.

He was also wearing black basketball shorts and different colored socks.
Karl:"I mean...how can you wear something accidentally?"
Quackity:"...I guess that makes sense?"
Karl shrugged and went back to staring blades into his paper.
Quackity:"..."
Quackity:"so what Are you Doing Later Today?-"
Karl:"we really don't have to talk,you know."
Quackity looked at him confused.

Quackity:"why not?"
Karl looked around and shrugged.
Karl:"because we're not friends?"
Quackity:"we're not?!"
Karl looked at him confused.
Karl:"uhhh...Not as far as I know?"
Quackity frowned.
Karl felt a bit guilty,it felt weird to 'reject' someone like Quackity.
Quackity was awesome,he was popular,he was in a frat,he was gorgeous too.

The type of person you don't know that well,
But you secretly get nervous when they talk to you because you actually wanna be friends with them,Karl felt that.
Quackity was in his dorm room pretty often since he was best friends with corpse.
He'd come over to play video games,watch a movie,smoke weed,study and just to hang out.
Karl was always just kinda 'there'.
Studying,sleeping,laying down on his bed facing the other way and pretending to be asleep so he could secretly listen to what corpse and Quackity were Talking about.