Boxing lesson (karlity) 💠🔱🔗

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱? Nsfw🔗 unfinished smut📅
Song:
Karl and Quackity are the only ones who exist in this world,everyone else is an npc,the p0tiZNO universe is a simulation,they just don't know it.

Karl walked through the halls,gym bag strapped across his body.
He looked down,afraid that if he looked up he'd see people staring at him in disgust.
These were new lows for him.
It was his first time at boxing practice,and he was dreading it.
Karl stumbled a bit as he walked through his college freshman halls and to the workout room,but he brushed it off.

He eventually got there,the hairs on the back of his neck standing up as he put his hand on the doorknob.
He wanted to get away from the crowd,but what waited for him inside was even more of a challenge.
Karl twisted it and walked inside before finally looking up...
Quackity:"AYYYY!"
Quackity Said enthusiastically,leaning on the edge of the small practice boxing ring.

Karl tried his best to smile and closed the door behind him.
Karl:"h-hey Quackity..."
The reason he was dreading this boxing training today was his teacher,Quackity.
Popular,cool,hot,athletic,and also kinda-very mean.
He was mean,wich sucked,but this wasn't any type of mean,this was more of a....'I'm mean but in a porn hub video kinda way'.
Wich is what Karl was afraid off.

Some fairy-masculine guy touching him with his sweaty hands while shouting either encouraging words like 'YOU CAN DO IT,
YOU GOT THIS!' Or degrading like 'THE FUCK WAS THAT PUSSY?'.
Both equally hot.
Karl walked over to the blue lockers and put his gym bag in.
Karl:"I-I was super nervous walking here today,it's only a 6 minute walk from my dorm room but..I feel like a weirdo carrying this big gym bag..."

Karl scoffed,insecurity in his voice.
Quackity put his hand on his shoulder.
Quackity:"that's not the spirit? You got this,man!"
Karl blushed,turning his head away to try and hide it.
Quackity smiled politely.
Quackity:"besides,you coulda just called me and I could have come and picked you up? Then we can walk together...!"
Karl smiled.
Karl:"t-thank you..."

Quackity nodded and playfully shoved Karl's shoulder before he backed off.
Karl exhaled into the locker,already getting turned on.
This wasn't good....or was it? Karl wasn't sure if Quackity was flirting or just some guy who's comfortable in his masculinity.
Karl got out his sneakers and took off his hoodie to reveal a short sleeved t shirt.
Quackity:"Ready to fight?"

Karl stumbled as he tried to walk over to the punching bag Quackity stood by while also trying to tie his shoe lace.
Karl:"uhhhh,sure?"
Quackity smiled and stood slightly behind the punching bag,holding it with two hands.
Quackity:"alright,show me a punch."
Karl looked at him.
Karl:"huh?"
This was gonna be embarrassing.
Quackity:"you wanna learn how to punch,right? You gotta show me what I'm workin with first..."

Karl scratched the back of his head before he awkwardly got into 'fighting position'.
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"you look like a power ranger..."
Karl:"shut up! I don't know how to stand?!"
Quackity:"stand how you think you should stand!"
Karl rolled his eyes and stood up straight.
He curled up his fist and punched the bag.
Karl:"ow?!"
He pulled it back to him and groaned.
Quackity:"dude..."

Quackity Said,not trying to laugh.
Karl:"what? The bag is hard!"
Quackity rolled his eyes and took his hand.
Quackity:"it's not actually,your punch was just really shitty"
Karl sighed and looked away embarrassed.
Quackity:"ball up your fist.."
He said softly.
Karl blushed,he slowly balled it up again.

Quackity:"see,here's what your doing wrong...
Your thumb should be outside of your fist when you punch,or else your just gonna end up hurting yourself..."
Karl watched as Quackity gently opened up his hand and made Karl ball of his fist the right way.
He might think using this soft voice would sooth Karl and make him less embarrassed,but it just turned him on.
Quackity smiled at him before letting go and holding the punching bag.