Peanus creamus (karlityicanttakeitanymore) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Wow I was so excited about posting this oneshot because I had fun writing it only to wake up and find out that Georgenotfound sexually assaulted someone and karl Jacobs got into a pretty bad car accident and is doing physical therapy

Quackity was at a Open mic,being a bartender as usual.
The venue was empty,but in less than 20 minutes it would be filled with emo hipsters,
Ready to find struggling unknown artists Only to gatekeep them for maximum coolness.
He started working at this bar not too long ago,the bands and independent artists are always a treat because their always either really good,or terrible musicians thinking just because their band name is something weird like 'my mom found me vaping my girls queef smoke',that makes them inclined to make awesome music.

Quackitys had a bit of a hard week,exams in college,having to cover multiple shifts for his coworkers simply because they knew he was a broke college student and didn't have the ability to decline,it's been sucky.
So naturally,Quackity was not in a very good mood tonight.
Like I said,he usually like open mic nights,but he was just not in a good mood.
Quackity:"I fucking hate this stupid job!"
He said frustrated to his friends Sapnap as he cleaned out glasses.

Quackity:"First we have to cover for those fucking losers,and now we're stuck preparing open mic night? I mean,what the fuck!?"
Sapnap nodded,Quackity was so frustrated that he didn't even notice he was doing all the work.
Sapnap:"I'm telling you man,you gotta start scamming old men,it makes you RICH"
Quackity rolled his eyes at Sapnap.
Quackity:"then why are YOU still working here?"

Sapnap:"I'm trying to get fired? You know they give you like,$1000 severance pay,right?"
Quackity:"I don't need severance pay I need a stable income...fuck..."
Quackity sighed as he took a break from aggressively cleaning glasses and leaned against the counter.
He ran his hand through his hair.
Sapnap looked at him sympathetically.
Sapnap:"bro,if you need money,you-"
"Good evening"
Quackity turned around to see a guy,looked to be the same age as him.

He had a polite smile and slightly stoned-looking eyes,he wore a dark red sweater with a text that read 'GOOFY GOONER'.
Quackity looked at him with a very judgemental look and crossed his arms.
Usually he'd be thinking 'wow,this guy is cute' but right now it was about 85% of 'if this guy asks me to make him a drink I'm gonna shoot him and myself'.
Quackity:"what."
This was one of those times where Quackity was actually turned off by someone looking like a nerd.

?:"could I have a drink,please?"
He said,VERY politely.
Quackity:"we're fucking closed! I know that YOU know this because it's written in BIG BOLD RED TEXT on the fucking door outside,wich is where you should be right NOW"
He said like he was arguing with this mysterious person.
The guy scratched the back of his head with an unsure look,feeling guilty that he just walked in like some privileged asshole.

Karl:"um...sorry...I just wanted some water to give to my friend outside,their not feeling too well.."
Well now Quackity felt like an asshole.
But he was still annoyed.
Sapnap handed him a water bottle from the cooler.
Karl:"thank you...also,could I maybe use your bathroom?"
Quackity let out and exaggerated sigh,basically saying 'gosh what ELSE does this guy WANT?'.
He fake-banged his head on the counter.

Ironically,Karl didn't actually take that much offense to this,he's found himself in situations where he made people miserable by just existing countless times since his childhood.
Sapnap awkwardly scratched his neck as he looked at Karl.
Sapnap:"uh,bathrooms are in the back,just turn right"
Karl smiled.
Karl:"thanks.."
He walked away,but not without a quiet 'get well soon' for Quackity.

Quackity raised his head from the counter and looked at Sapnap.
Quackity:"i hate my life,I want everything to end..."
Sapnap patted him on his back.
Sapnap:"you'll feel better soon,Quackity."
Quackity:"i Hope your right..."
Quackity stood up straight,a look of concern for himself plastered on his face.
It was pitiful,this was just one of those days where you'd lose your will to live,only to say 'it's not that deep' a few hours later when you inevitably find peace.