Heal Me With Your Love

Door Preetx

Flight Lt. Samrat Singh Shekawat is burdened by the sins of his past. Flight Lt. Tanvi Sharma has seen him at... Meer

Copyright, Blurb, Covers and more
Prologue: Aisa Nahi hona Chahiye!
#1 Dosti hai ya... Pyar?!
#2 Confusion aur Confession!
#3 Aankh micholi
#4 Dard ki Aahat
#5 Ateet ke panne (I)
#5 Ateet ke panne - (II)
#6 Kismat ka Maara
#7 Rahat-e-rooh Yeh Dosti (I)
#7 Rahat-e-rooh Yeh Dosti (II)
#8 Valentine's, Wallah! (I)
#8 Valentine's, Wallah (II)
#8 Valentines, Wallah (III)
#9 Masti, Masti mein
#10 Ek saath, ek naya mission (I)
#10 Ek saath, Ek naya mission (II)
#10 Ek saath Ek naya mission (III)
#11 Nayee boss, naye kaarname (I)
#11 Nayee boss, Naye kaarname (II)
#12 Intezaar
#13 Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?
#14 (I) Fauji ka rutba
#15 Ek tarfa Izhaar
#16 Na karo Itna pyar
#17 Yeh kahan Aa gaye Hum
#18 Dosti ke Pal (I)
#18 Dosti ke Pal (II)
#19.1 Na tum jaano Na hum (I)
#19.2 Na tum jaano Na hum (II)
#19.3 Na tum Jano Na hum (III)
#19.4 Na tum jaano Na hum (IV)
#20. 1 Dost se Dushman? (I)
#20.2 Dost se Dushman? (II)
#20.3 Dost se Dushman? (III)
#21 Sabse Worst Kism ka Ladka?? (I)
#22 Woh tha sabse charming kism ka!
#23.1 I love you too...
#23.2 Back to normal ??ΒΏ
#24 Samrat, the New boss?
#25.1 Sabse Worst kism ka Ladka (II)
#25.2 Caring/Jealous kism ka!?
#26 Girl talk. Guy talk.
#27 Not what the heart wants, haan?
#28 Tit for Tat?

#14 (II) Jazbaati Dil

17 2 33
Door Preetx

Farhan rushes towards the jeep, watching the scene unfolding before him — Tanvi holding an unconscious Samrat!

"Farhan!"

"Mujhe pata chala Sam ke flight ke sath kya hua toh, I was on my way to check on him."

Tanvi nods. Even at the late hour, Farhan is dressed in his uniform. He must be returning from his shift, now on his way to check on Samrat.

"Acha hua, Farhan, tum aa gaye! Sam ko dekho! He was fine when he returned. Ab pata nahi kya ho gaya hai!"

Farhan frowns, hopping into the jeep and taking a closer look at Samrat. "It must be because of the heat! Let's drive him to the infirmary! Tanz, do you want to rest in your room?"

"Rest? Are you kidding me? I need to make sure he is okay!"

Farhan nods at Tanvi's anguished response. He directly jumps from the back of the jeep into the jeep's driver's seat. "Alright, here we go! Hold on to him, Tanvi!"

***

They arrive at the airforce primary medical centre. Not all doctors are available at the late hour except for one doctor, Anuja Bhatt!

Farhan helps carry Samrat to the emergency room and lays him down on a bed in the back. Tanvi follows the duo but is soon chased out by Anuja. After a few seconds, Farhan too joins Tanvi; the two can only wait in the amber-lit hallway outside the ER.

"Dr Anuja!" Tanvi folds her arms, leaving heavily against the wall. The hallway is cold. She's not sweating anymore. Farhan sits in one of the waiting chairs. "Do you remember this Dr Anuja, Farhan? We don't see her every day, but she has a thing for Sam!"

Farhan looks at her and slowly nods. "Oh yeah."

Tanvi crinkles her nose. "Well, at least issey mujhe bharosa hai that she will treat Sam properly. But I am having mixed feelings about having to leave him alone with her."

Tanvi's face twists in disgust. More anguish than before is seen on her face as she knots her hands together and begins pacing the hallway. Farhan chuckles lightly.

"Arey yaar... whatever do you mean? She is a doctor, and he is her patient!"

"Even so..." Tanvi whirls on Farhan and her lips twist into a sneer, an expression she rarely makes. "Jis tarah woh Sam ko dekhti hai mujhe pasand nahi aata!"

"Haha! Oh my god, itna possessive! Toh tum Sam ko kyun nahi bolti apne dil ki baat?"

"Farhan, please yar... pata nahi... I'm so lost. Mujhe kya karna chahiye. Anyway, let's wait 'til Sam ko hosh aaye."

Tanvi trails off with an awkward shrug. Not wanting to trouble her further, Farhan half sighs and half chuckles, hoping for the best. He knows Samrat will be okay. And as of the relationship between the said guy and Tanvi, only time will tell if they are meant to be. (He thinks they are meant to be.)

Ten minutes later, the door to the ER opens. Dr Anuja, a tall yet slender woman in her late twenties, walks out. "Samrat's condition is stable. You guys can meet him now. And yes, one of you can stay by his side. I decided it's best if he's put under observation for the night."

Farhan thanks her with a bright smile, heaving a sigh of relief. Though reluctant, Tanvi too thanks Dr Anuja and steps into the ER after Farhan.

Samrat is behind the thick green curtains that create a makeshift cabin. Hearing him trying to sit up, Farhan rushes to his side. Tanvi joins him, pushing aside the curtains.

"Easy, dost! Abhi na utho!" Farhan catches Samrat by the shoulders and makes him lie down again.

Tanvi looks on, taking a deep breath. It relieves her that Samrat's colouring is better, and he's not sweating anymore. Samrat thanks Farhan and then looks her way. His eyes are still half open and weary. A small smile stretches on his lips, fleeting yet beautiful, stirring something deep in her heart. That was a melancholic yet affectionate smile. Sam, what are you thinking?

"Tanvi, I'm sorry if I worried you. I'm fine now. Tum Farhan ke sath ghar jao."

Tanvi clicks her tongue. That's what you're thinking? "Dr Anuja approved that someone can stay here by your side. Tumne suna nahi but she told us! Toh main yahi baithungi!"

Tanvi finds a stool to sit on. Samrat raises his voice —

"Nahi! Farhan, take her home, yaar!" He looks at Farhan and back at Tanvi. "Tanvi, get some sleep, okay? Main yahan rest karunga I promise! Kal morning briefing mein milte hain!"

Tanvi isn't thrilled to hear that. Yet she has no choice but to accept. Slightly pouting and asking Samrat to take care of himself, she steps out of the ER with Farhan.

***

The clock chimes twelve; as it's the ER — the sound is quaint, almost unheard. Samrat hears it, now fully conscious. His head feels heavy, so do his limbs, but at least it doesn't feel like he's dying anytime soon yet.

"Kaise ho, dost?" Farhan shows up, pushing past the green-curtain wall again. "I escorted Tanvi to her residence. She's not happy, but she'll come around."

Samrat nods. Farhan asks again, "how do you feel, Sam?"

Samrat sighs. "Ugh, I'm again in hospital, Farhan. Mujhe lag raha, kahi main kamzor toh nahi pad gaya?"

"Nahi, dost! Anyone would have collapsed after what you've been through. Abhi tum hosh mei aaye aur kal ko duty bhi join karne ko taiyar ho. That's strength, okay?"

Samrat laughs at Farhan's words. Suddenly his burden feels eased. "Thanks, Farhan! I wish I could be like you... more uplifting."

Farhan shrugs, though a smile graces his lips. "Tu jaisa hai theek hi hai. But I preferred the old Samrat."

Samrat laughs again. More laughter that has him coughing for a minute. Farhan sighs.

"Haha! You want me to be the cool dude and try to hit on girls again? I don't think that's my true personality entirely, but yeah, ache the woh din, Farhan! Even though half the time I was pretending to be a people pleaser."

Farhan nods thoughtfully. "Hmm, just the first part should be enough. Second part will upset someone."

"Kya?" Samrat narrows his gaze. Farhan brushes off what he said with a breezy smile.

"Kuch nahi, Sam. Tum ab so jao. Dr Anuja gave you fluids na. Tumhe bhook toh nahi lag rahi hogi? Rest karlo. Main bhi yahi sota hu."

Samrat looks aghast as Farhan prepares to lie down. Farhan has found time and changed out of his uniform while dropping Tanvi, but that doesn't mean —

"Arey! Maine Tanvi ko jane ko kaha! That applies to you, too. I'm fine."

Farhan shakes his head. "Main tere liye bhi pyjamas leke aya! Want to change? Ab raha sawal mere yaha rehne ka. Yes... I will rest here. No arguments now, Sam."

Samrat laughs again, a bit exasperatedly. Sitting up now feeling better, he takes the pyjamas Farhan has brought for him.

"Good night, Farhan."

By the time Samrat returns from the bathroom changing into pyjamas and puts aside his sweat-soaked overalls that need laundering, Farhan is already fast asleep, curled on a small side table next to the bed.

As he watches him, Samrat reaffirms that it's good he talked to Abhi about his transfer. Yes, it's the right time for him to move to a new location, a new air base. He doesn't want to burden Farhan or Tanvi. A fauji doesn't need attachments like these. Yes, the attachments, team bonding have their own perks, but... he doesn't want to add to his friends' stress and worries by being here.

Lying on his bed, reinserting the fluid syringe, Samrat recalls the time he brought this issue to discusion. It must have been a week ago, he requested Abhi. A day after their guys' day out, finding a moment's privacy in Abhi's cabin. It was a personal appeal that Abhi listened keenly, as always.

"Abhi, I want to appeal for a transfer."

"Transfer? Kyun?"

"Mere iss airbase mein rehna thik nahi hai, Abhimanyu. Tumhe pata hai na... Aajkal everyone is worried about me. Main nahi chahta ki meri wajah se mere doston ki stress badhe. Especially Farhan aur Tanvi. I don't want to be the cause of their worry. I try to change myself for them, lekin it's hard... and sometimes it's out of my control. Han, ye naye aircraft ka project khatm hone ke baad hi main yaha se jaunga. Please, Abhi. Tum recommend karo Abhay sir se aur baki higherups se. They all hold you in highest regard. If you back me, my appeal will surely be accepted. But please don't tell the others. Samay ane par main unhe bataunga."

Abhimanyu didn't look happy but nodded. "Baat humare staff ki efficiency aur mental health ki hain toh... Okay... I will consider this, Samrat. If you are so sure about this, mujhe shayad ye decision accept karna padega."

"Thanks, Abhi."

The ER is quiet as Samrat turns to his side and turns off the lamp. Thank goodness the switch is nearby. The dim glow within the curtained cabin only provides comfortable darkness. Samrat closes his eyes, but not before checking that Farhan is sleeping soundly.

Farhan looks so innocent in his sleep. His tall body doesn't fit on the small wooden bench but he's adjusting. Casting one last look at his buddy, Samrat feels confident in his decision. A sad smile stretches on his lips as he recalls Tanvi's pouting face from before. He will certainly miss his dear friends leaving this place, but this is for the greater good of everyone. Well, this doesn't mean he is disappearing from everyone's life's right? They can still be in touch. The last of his thoughts fade as exhaustion and sleep claim his consciousness.

***

🌀TBC🌀

📚💭🌈WC: 1591

❣️💭👄🌈Up next: Samrat Tanvi get into an argument after morning meeting with Harjot! Bam! A confession!🌈💭👄

Stay tuned for more <3✨🌙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.5K 94 13
~1st book in the FLAMES SERIES β™‘The sacred of ~FLAMESβ™‘ Their stars were aligned together, but fate made them poles apart. However, as they say, even...
58.7K 3.4K 57
"𝐌𝐘 π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
30.7K 1.5K 13
What if the seeds of the storm that you have sown now threaten to wreak havoc in the life of the person you care about the most? Can you find the str...
7K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...