Buddie Oneshots

Oleh cold_cheese

Buddie ones shotsโค๏ธ(for the most part) Lebih Banyak

bedtime story
Legos
March 2022
Emergency call list
Family dinner
Family time
no
Happy Thanks giving๐Ÿฆƒ
Buck VS Cat
Buck VS Cat? PT2
Christopher spills
Would You Love Me if I Was A Worm?
Mistletoe!
I like the cold. (+A/N)
Listen To Me!
Surprise?
Buck, go to sleep.
I see you ๐Ÿ˜‰
Eddie, you're gay
All ears
Seasonal? Depression
Hes at his end
He's getting there (pt2)
Boys night
Happy valentines day
I realized
Christopher
Easter
Requests (Closed)
Well ya see..(+A/N)
The More You Know
New Year
Season 7 rant ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Seaon 7 Premier
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
Help.
What.
Shaking In My Boots (Rant)
Nervousited
Prediction (response)
The Sneak Peek?
7x05
Exhausted
Hey Guys.........
Thoughts 7x09
Dear Me
Wow?
๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Heres To Seven More
Sneak Peek 1 & 2
7x10
Missed
What The Hell

๐Ÿ˜ฑ

824 11 18
Oleh cold_cheese

First of all...
Wow.

I was laughing my ass off the whole episode.

"I'm an ally✊!"

"Hot chicks."

Buck?

"You're adorable, but I don't think you're ready..." that was so cute, yet so sad🙁. Eddie encouraging buck to call Tommy was even cuter????

Marisol was a nun and I was not expecting that.

Don't Eddie and Marisol break up anyways? So like what was the point of making up?

There was no fight scene between buck and Eddie, kinda sad but it was hilarious. Hen and Karen don't get the baby ☹️ but they get a really scary 9 year old. Mara coming to find her voice in the household was cute, can't lie, and her past was super sad, so I'm really happy they're taking her in.

That ending there with Tommy and Buck was oh my gossssshhh‼️‼️‼️🙁🙁🙁. They're so cute. I love Buddie. I want Buddie. I will slip, fall, and die on that icy bridge, but Tevan/Tuck/Kinley is so cute. Buck is happy with Tommy and it's adorable. This episode was cute, and fucking hilarious. The change to ABC was perfect.

What the fuck. Where is Eddie's shirt, and why're they covered in fucking puke? I need to rewatch this episode again because I forgot to remember it. I'm actually at a loss for words? And why the fuck is chimney on a boat. How does that happen? Y'all.

Listen to me.

If Eddie was supposed to be the queer one this season, that means they thought about it. WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE YALL. Buddie canon, I feel it in my balls. (Eddie and Tommy were the ones who were supposed to kiss.)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.6K 101 40
Buck and Eddie (from the show 9-1-1) read the information chapter for a better description Pausing just for now I'm so sorry but I haven't had the mo...
14.9K 409 18
Evan Buckley: Firefighter, Jeep Enthusiast, Ex-sex addict (self diagnosed) Eleanor Callahan: law school drop out, mom, sunflower enthusiast Separat...
165K 7.7K 49
"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ...
5.4K 165 11
"๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐" [๐„๐•๐€๐ ๐๐”๐‚๐Š๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘] Femaleblack!reader