I realized

So the new episode was actually ass. I'm so mad. They always only give buck 1 or 2 episodes of drama. Everyone else gets atleast 3. They move back on to wendal next Monday. What the hell!? I hated it. There were no Buddie moments except when Eddie started crying when Chris was talking to him. Im so angry? I waited a week for an ass episode. The promo made it seem so much better than it actually was. Crying.

———————

Buck sat in his chair watching his parents plan on re decorating his apartment. He laughed. He could only feel happy. Finally family time. But something was missing? He felt like he forgot something. He barely talked to Eddie after waking up from his coma. It was a short greeting from everyone and then cards with Bobby.

"Hey is it okay if I make a call real quick?" Buck asks looking back at Maddie. "Yeah go ahead" she smiled.

Ring

"Hey buck" Eddie said over the phone.

"How are you feeling? Is everything okay?" He asks. "Yeah yeah. Uhm..why..why don't you come to my place. Me and my parents were just about to watch the game" he asked. He was nervous. It's like he hadn't seen him in forever. "Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah! Bring Chris. I don't have a couch but we can make it work" buck laughed. Eddie laughed back. "Yeah. Sure" he said softly. "You have that key. Just come right in" buck said. "Alright. See you soon. Love ya bye" eddie hung up the phone and was about to continue fixing his room up when he realized what he said.

Bucks mouth fell open slightly. 'Did he just-' "Evan!" He hears his name.

Buck forgot all about it until eddie knocked on his door and then walked in. "Eddie!" Maddie said surprised. "I'm not interrupting am I" he chuckles. Him and buck make short eye contact as they laugh.

Eddie walks up to buck and gives him a "bro" hug. Nothing about that hug was Hetero.

"How are you?" Eddie asks. "I'm good.definitely doesn't feel like I've been in a coma" he chuckles.

"But when I was in the coma I had this dream where I never became a firefighter and my brother was alive. It was crazy" buck laughs. "What were you?"

"A...teacher?" Buck replied. Eddie smiles in surprise. "Just don't go into another coma again? It was difficult watching you through that window" eddie said quietly. "I promise I'm not going anywhere" buck smiled looking in Eddie's eyes.

"You said that last time" Eddie chuckled. "Love you too" buck winked before going over to Chris. Buck hadn't said anything about it so he thought it was in his head. Surprise. Eddie's face lightend up a bright pink. He smiled at it though.

Bucks cons made him realize where he'd be with out buck. He was going crazy. No jokes cracked in the waiting room. No one to lighten the mood. It was sad. But it made Eddie realize where buck stood in his life.

Not just a friend. But a partner. A partner in life really.

—————

I understand how bad this is but I'm tired so deal😇😇😇