The Sneak Peek?

I.......

"I'm an ally✊."

It took me 20 minutes to watch the date sneak peek. I'm so, so serious why would they make Buck say that... I....this is why Tommy dumps him, 100%. Bro I can't. I'm....

I have to re watch the sneak peek to talk about it.

"Every pride month, I put a rainbow on my instagram!..."

"Oh, that's good. Then, I guess, it's just me that makes you nervous?"

After listening to buck shit his pants for (??) amount of time and he's still grinnin'? I'm crying, I feel so bad for Buck because he's so nervous.

At the beginning, he's looking around like he's waiting for a bomb to be presented to him.

Tommy goes something like "I was hiding/faking who I was, blah blah blah." I don't know what he says, because I am not watching that shit again, and buck goes, "that's not what I'm doing," he's so nervous man. I genuinely hope that's not the reason Tommy dumps him, if that leaked script is real. Poor buck is already about to pass out, and then Eddie pops by? I'd faint. Or throw up. But that's just me, because I have extremely bad anxiety so like I DON'T understand how people can be so awkward knowing they're awkward or like saying that shit. BE YOU, but like...

Now, let's talk about the second sneak peek.

I almost pissed myself. "ITS MEEeeEEeEeE!" So the whole choking thing is all silly so...like I guess it ain't that big a deal, hope something comes out of it, but it was hilarious.

Eddie's face is now my TikTok profile picture. He is so silly. Bobby running over to buck without hesitation was cute though, you know? "Not my son🏃!" I need to know where the fight scene goes.

AND APPARENTLY 7x07 BREAK UP WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE???? It might not be but I've seen three people say something about this.

How do we think Eddie and Marisol aren gonna break up?

(Once the seasons over, or something in 7x05 sparks my imagination, I won't be writing that much? I know this is like fanfiction and there hasn't been much of that, I just like feel like I can express how I'm feeling about upcoming episodes and people share their thoughts too. I love 9-1-1, and I love the fandom. I just love talking about it.

With that being said, there might not be any stories for a bit. Unles there are. There might be. I just know not right now.

Thanks y'all😍💋🦄)