Seaon 7 Premier

⚠️SPOILERS⚠️

My overall episode experience. This shit is all over the place. So teehee.

Okay. I actually really enjoyed the first episode. I was expecting more on the cruise but we got a little bit of everything.

I was looking for Buddie the entire episode so like, I was focused on them for the most part? Eddie relating to a patient, helping her to calm down by using something he went through, I loved that. Chimney worrying about being with maddie and growing apart together was so cute and I love madney so much. They had so much development together and they grew together and apart, I love them. I read an article where I found out Eddie was supposed to be Maddie's love interest but Jennifer said she wanted to see Maddie with chim. They're so cute.

Athena's fear of 'having nothing more to talk about' with Bobby by spending two weeks together was something. I feel bad Athena felt like she had to hide that from Bobby and Bobby being so confused on why Athena was avoiding him. He was so excited :(. But I'm really really excited to see them again next Thursday and how the escape the attack on the ship and what they do.

There wasn't much on hen but interim captain hen is actually so silly, live laugh love herrrr. In season 6 episode 18, the social worker was talking to Karen and hen about a baby who was possibly 'up for grabs' and I actually want to see them have this child. I hope they didn't just blow that off or something. I want these two to have a happier family so bad. After all they have been through? They deserve a break. And I neeeeed more Antonia/Antonio grandmothering. I also want to see what's happening with Denny's dad.

NOW. On to what I really wanted to talk about.
Eddie confides in buck a lot. Friends do that! I know! I'm aware that buck and Eddie are so close that they'd do that stuff for each other. But I prefer to see the ship side of things. Eddie immediately thinks of buck when Chris is in his 'player era' and asks buck. Eddie then goes on to vaguely say he doesn't want Chris to turn out like buck but not in an asshole-e way, Yk? It was a cute little interaction. But he thinks Buck would understand the most. Which is so cute. His best friend or lover how ever you'd look at it.

But before that, the locker room scene was cute. Happy to hear Buck and Natalia broke up. All she wanted to talk about was buck's death, so he said, which isn't sustainable. I would be curious about someone's death experience, but only talking about it? Her actor was super pretty though🙏. But my dad is a hardcore Buddie shipper too. I'm not sure what was said on the tv, but he goes "nothing will be okay until they're together" or something along the line of. I've had a long conversation with him about Buddie was so word-I-can't-find. My mom doesn't see it and she argues how they're more brotherly which, I can't argue that if they aren't going to end up together, brothers they are. But I love the ship sm. But the scene where buck is sitting with Chris and talking about how going from girl-to-girl isn't healthy, Buck finds out it was Christopher mentality that they'd just leave anyway, like his mom. I can't explain it but I feel like buck truly does understand what that's like so he was speechless. Eddie listening outside the door was super sad too because he understands how important a mom is in a child's life.

I'm glad that Eddie gave him the letter she wrote to him and it gave Chris some clarity. But the looks they give each other. I would be sooooo happy if they just got together.

Not matter what! I really enjoyed the first episode. I can tell it'll lead into a great season. I hope we get more uncle Buck tho. Or just more jee-yun. She's adorable.