The More You Know

This was a request.
I'm finally feeling my motivation so I'll be going through the former requests and I'll write what I can. ❤️❤️

_________

Evidence piece: 1

Maddie was sitting in her house enjoying a drink with her brother.

Buck had gotten up to use the restroom with his phone went off. Maddie, being the nosy sister she is, set her wine glass down a peered over to see who'd messaged him.

She had trouble seeing the screen so she pulled the screen closer to her. What caught her eye, confused her.

Eddie
Text me when you get home. Drive safely. Love you.

Eddie
Christopher says goodnight 😂

The words "love you" didn't seem like the words eddie would use towards buck in a friendly manner. But she brushed it off. They were close, extremely close. She set the phone back in its original position, still skeptical. Skeptical of what? She didn't know.

Evidence? piece: 2

Eddie invited chimney and Maddie over. Buck and Eddie had both been practicing their cooking skills and they wanted to have a cook off. Maddie observed closely after seeing the text on bucks phone.

Buck and Eddie had been taking a while in the kitchen so Maddie got up to investigate. She almost made it into the kitchen when she heard a the conversation they were having. Actually, only the end.

"Love you" buck said, words full of pride. She could of sworn she head a kiss. She turned her ass back around and bolted back to her seat. Chimney gave her a "what the fuck" look. She shook her head trying to leave that conversation in the air.

Evidence piece: 3

Maddie understood the "bro hug." The longer is the 'gayer' it is. Buck was a chad growing up she'd noticed. After all the evidence showing bucks love for Eddie, she still needed a solid back board.

Eddie had a concussion after getting hit in the head with debris out on a call. Buck, ever worried, over thought about the situation. Eddie walked out of the hallway holding a bag of ice to his forehead. Maddie had waited with buck in the ER to make sure Eddie didn't have and sort brain damage.

Buck saw him and walked up to him with a dumb smile. Buck held out his arms. Eddie took him in with on arm as he still held the ice pack.

"You're dramatic" Eddie laughed in his ear. "Me? Dramatic? Did you know-"

Evidence piece: 4

Chimney invited buck, eddie, and hen over to watch some game. Maddie was aware Buck didn't enjoy basketball. He was more a baseball—football kid of guy. She was surprised he agreed but when he told her Eddie insisted he spent more time around his family,

The night seemed to drag on. Jee-yum sat on hen's lap and they played with her stuffed animals. Jee crawled back and forth to each member sitting on the couch. No I'm could be mad at her, though. She was adorable.

Maddie watched from the kitchen, buck shot his head up each time the whistle blew. She typed away on her computer, peaking at him every few minutes s

Buck finally agreed with his body and adjusted to comfort on the couch. His head drifted as he nodded asleep. His head landed on Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie felt the head on his shoulder and adjusted a little making it more comfortable for buck. Maddie smiled. She saw the small moment and it made her heart flutter.

Evidence piece: 5

Maddie finally decided to force the investigation further. She prayed for her eyes as she unlocked buck's phone. She made way to Eddie's contacts.

Buck fell asleep on Eddie's couch while he was over. Hen insisted on a get together and Eddie volunteered to let them destroy his house for the day.

Buck, as tired as ever, fell asleep on the couch, taking up the whole thing. So Maddie took it upon herself to take his phone off the counter by the sink.

She unlocked the device and opened Eddie's contacts. She swiped as far as she considered far enough.

She almost closed the phone only seeing messages like,

Eddie
"Christopher wants you take make dinner. What do I tell him?"
-
Buck
"Did you know they make cookies with names on them?"
-
Buck
"Who do you think decided homework should be this hard?"

Eddie
"Christopher's homework? Buck maybe you should go back to school"
-
Eddie
"You should do yoga"

None of those yelled "relationship" to Maddie. But the farther down she went the more everything came to focus.

Eddie
"See you tonight. I love you"

Buck
"I love you too"
-
Buck
"If I bought a cat, and left it at your house, would that give me a valid excuse to be over at your place so often?"

Eddie
"I love you but I swear to god."
-
Buck
"Do you think that doctor knew we were dating? The way she touched my back was kinda weird"

Eddie
"Buck..she was making sure you were okay? She's supposed to touch you that way."
-
Buck
"You should walk around shirtless"

Eddie
"And you should stop drinking so much"

Each of those texts proves her suspicions. She smiled feeling accomplished. She luckily didn't come across something she wish she hadn't so she turned the phone off while her eyes stay pure.

She lay the phone back down and continued on with her night.

The next day, Maddie shipped them a bouquet of flowers with a card. "I know. I don't understand why you didn't tell me but I'm happy for you. -love, Maddie" the card read.

"I-how—" buck turned to Eddie who was enjoying a cup cake. He took a few bites before swallowing. "You're not very sneaky" Eddie smiled, kissed buck on the cheek and walked away.

_______

I don't read these over, so typos I make, I'm probably not aware of