A Storms Match | Luke...

Par Forever2006K

"Oh would you shut up!" Pandora yelled at the boy across from her. "Or what? What are you going to do? That w... Plus

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖎
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

301 8 1
Par Forever2006K

More New Faces

After the altercation between Pandora and Dixie, Jackson was leading the group towards the beach as per Pandora's request. Luke and Naomi refused to leave Pandora's sides while Jackson and Clarisse acted as her bodyguards by keeping Dixie as far away from Pandora as they could. No one understood why Dixie was suddenly overcome with rage and attacked Pandora the first chance she got but Pandora knew and she was finally going to let everyone else know, once they left the path and stepped foot into the sand pandora summoned a large sum of water and quickly made a dome over them which confused everyone. "What I'm about to say doesn't leave this bubble let alone this group, understood?" Pandora stated in an uncharacteristically cold tone. Everyone nodded, "I've lied to you all because I thought it would keep you all safe but here we are" Pandora stated as she let out a shaky breath. Luke gently placed his hand on her shoulder as a sign of encouragement, "the god of time- Kronos, tried to kill me that day at the pond when I was poisoned. I thought I had seen Hadleigh and she came to me asking for help and kept throwing insults at me as a way to egg me on and continue to follow her until the real Hadleigh stepped in and played my memory's from when she had passed and brought me out of whatever state I was in" Pandora roughly bit down on her bottom lip as she looked up towards the top of the dome and tried to blink back tears. She felt Luke remove his hand from her shoulder and let out a silent gasp like sob, "he wants me dead because I'm destined to stop some Great War between the old and the new- what ever the hell that means- I should have told you all of this when it first happened but I was so scared- I am really scared" Pandora whispered not trusting her voice but everyone could hear how much this all upset her.  "I thought I had killed what ever form of him was still left on earth but I was really really wrong and now he's come after all of you and- I am so sorry" Pandora said softly as she refused to look back at any of them.

"You don't take the blame you hear me" Dixie said drawing Pandoras eyes down towards her, "you don't get to take the blame of this, it's our fault too because we just took your word when we should have known better because we are your friends" Dixie said as she lightly grabbed Pandoras shaky hands.

Luke was the next one to come forward as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against his chest, "I knew you lied" Luke whispered as his lips grazed her ear before resting his chin on her shoulder.

Pandora laughed softly, "to be completely honest we all knew you lied Dora we just didn't wanna push you before you were ready" Jackson said with a small smile.

"You're not the best lier" Naomi signed with a teasing smile making Pandora scoff.

"But now that we know we can all help you defeat this crazy son of a bitch" Lee stated with a smile.

Clarisse smiled as she walked forward toward her, "I fight with you and I pledge my spear to you because you are my sister and no one and I mean NO ONE gets away with hurting my family" Clarisse said with a chuckle when Pandora pulled the girl into her arms.

"What happens now?" Pandora asked softly as her eyes glistened with unshed tears.

Everyone who hadn't stepped towards Pandora yet joined with with reassuring smiles, "now, now we make a plan and when he comes again we'll attack" Lucas said with a smile as he pulled everyone into a giant group hug.

Pandora smiled and relished in the moment as she wrapped one arm around Clarisse and her other snaked behind her and wrapped around the back of Luke's neck and she felt him smile before tenderly kissing the side of her neck, "alright! Alright! Enough of the love fest I still have to heal you all!" Pandora protested making everyone laugh around her, she knew the road ahead was going to be bad but would it really be that bad when she had her friends on her side?

────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Pandora waded her way out in the water with her friends following closely behind, when the girl stopped everyone moved away from her to form a circle around her. Annabeth and Clarisse stood on the shore with Luke who had his arms crossed over his chest and held a distant look on his face, Pandora watched the boy for a moment before letting out a deep breath and focusing on the people who stood around her in the water. She breathed deeply and opened her eyes to reveal their blueish green hue making Luke smile softly, she focused on how their hearts beaded steadily  but felt a spike when the water slowly creeped up their arms. Jackson motioned for everyone to calm down as he lifted his hand to his forehead, he smiled when he felt his smooth skin and not even a hint of a scar. At his reaction they tried to relax themselves as they felt their own gashed, cuts and scratches slowly close themselves, Pandora froze slightly when she felt something off putting and quickly turned towards the trees just in time to catch a girl watching them. When the girl caught Pandora's gaze her eyes widened and she quickly hid herself behind the tree she was previously peaking out from behind it, Pandora quickly turned back to her friends and when she saw everyone's visible injuries were healed she quickly parted the water from around her and ran towards the girl. Everyone watched her in confusion but Luke was quick to follow her from the shore and pulled out his sword, as Pandora neared the girl she took off running towards the barrier. Taking this sign of retreating she pulled off her ring and tossed it into the air and readily snatched it out of the air after it transformed, she sprinted after the girl as Luke, Clarisse and Annabeth caught up with Pandora. When the girl got to the barrier she yelped out in surprise as she collided with it and fell backwards not giving away like she thought it would have, Pandora stoped ten feet away from the girl and held a small glare as she pointed her sword towards the girl. Pandora was about to walk forward when Luke grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him, Pandora tried to protest but Luke gave her a stern look that almost scared her and relented with a small nod. Clarisse walked forward with a glare as she started the girl down, the girl rose to her feet unknowing of the spear that was pointed towards her face as she lightly touched the barrier, "what the fuck?" The girl asked while pressing against the barrier.

"That's what we're asking" Clarisse spat as she pressed her spear head against the girls back.

The girl quickly turned around in surprise but her head snapped back around when she felt the monster pound on the barrier, Pandora glared sharply towards the minotaur and heard a loud crack before the monster fell lifeless to the ground. The girl before them snapped her head towards Pandora in surprise when she saw her blueish green eyes again, "who are you?" Luke demanded and he had his sword pointed towards the girl who tried to back away from them but the barrier stopped her once more.

"H-how did you do that?!" The girl asked in confusion and horror yet there seemed to be an underlying glint of excitement that captured her eyes. Pandora moved her focus towards the girl and watched how she stiffened as Pandora took control over her, a few seconds went by without a word when suddenly images flashed through her mind.

The girl as knelt before someone and she lifted her head when someone used their fingers to tilt her head up towards them and she smiled up at the person and Pandora felt how the girl felt proud in that moment.

Next she caught a glimpse of the girl standing over a dead body with blood staining her hands, she didn't seem terrified by the scene but instead seemed intrigued as she inspected her bloody hands when someone walked towards her and Pandora watched the girls smile immediately melt away as fear overtook her intrigued feelings.

Then the girl was running through the woods and she flicked her head behind her to see if the monster was still chasing her when she ran past the barrier and didn't stop running until she saw Pandora in the water with her friends and slowed her pace as she approached them, she was intrigued with what they were doing when Pandora turned around towards her effectively surprising her when she saw the unnaturalness of her eyes.

Pandora gasped and felt her knees under her buckle, Luke, Annabeth and Clarisse turned to Pandora in surprise. Luke barely managed to catch the girl when her legs gave out, "Crescent?!" Luke questioned as he drop this sword in order to get a better hold on her.

Just as Clarisse and Annabeth were preparing to help Pandora the others finally approached with their swords and bows drawn, "Pands?! What the hell happened" Lee questioned as he and Jackson  dropped down to Luke's sides.

Everyone else surrounded the girl but tried to see what had happened with Pandora, "crescent you gotta breath" Luke said softly as he watched her chest rise and fall with shallow breaths when someone else came crashing through the barrier.

Everyone else was quick to point their weapons between the two new comers who didn't seem too concerned that weapons were being pointed at them, "Elodie! There you are! I lost you for a moment there- how did you kill the monster?!" The new boy exclaimed before looking to the people around them. He watched them hesitantly before his eyes dropped to Luke, Jackson, Lee and Pandora, Clarisse noticed this and took a quick step forward to draw the boys attention away from them, "what's wrong with her?" He asked in confusion as he pointed towards Pandora. Luke growled lowly as he gently cradled Pandora as she shook lightly, Pandora turned her head slightly towards the boy and was surprised when more images played before but this time it was the new boy and not the girl.

The boy looked a lot younger as he was stood outside of a burning house with tears streaming down his face while he desperately held onto a slightly charred teddy bear that had one eye missing and she felt his raw and devastated emotions as he watched firemen put out the flames.

Next the was of him standing with a pretty woman who had doe like brown eyes and her hair was dyed blonde but it had seemingly been a while since she had dyed it as her black roots were growing out. He smiled brightly back up at her as she lifted him up into her arms and walked down the street with him while holding a stack of papers.

Lastly she saw him running through the woods desperately trying to keep up with the girl but ultimately falling behind as he kept trying to throw fire balls back towards one of the monsters, he suddenly tripped over his own two feet and she assumed he called out to the girl as she turned around for a brief moment and made a face before turning back around and continuing to run without him.

Pandora gasped softly this time but as her eyes refocused she realized Luke had left her and now held his sword at the girls neck as the boy yelled a Luke, "STOP!" The boy yelled.

Luke shot him a glare before turning his attention back to Elodie, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Luke yelled as he got in the girls face but she didn't cry, quite the opposite actually.

"Why the hell do you care?!" The girl barked back with a smirk.

Pandora tried to move but Jackson stopped her, "hey- hey don't move, Lee she's back!" Jackson called to Lee who approached with some other campers that included Silena, Chris and Charles. Lee dropped his medical bag and quickly started to dig through it, "where's Chiron and mister D?" Jackson asked confused.

Lee shook his head, "we couldn't find them but I sent someone to find them and bring them here if we aren't back at the big house when they find them" he explained as he pulled out a stethoscope and listened to Pandora's rapid heart beat.

Pandora let her head lull to the side but when she saw the boy getting more tense she looked down towards his hands, she saw him clenching and unclenching his hands and quickly shot up and ran towards him when he started getting into a fighting stance. She heard a few people yell at her in protest but when they saw the boys fists turn into flames they started yelling for her to get away from him, "GET OFF OF ME!" He yelled but made no attempt to swing on her as he tried to push her off of him. As he wrapped his hand firmly around her biceps she didn't bother to watch his hands as she summoned a body of water and dowsed them in the water, he seemed shocked but he pushed her against the barrier before throwing her to the ground. He quickly straddled her and pinned her arms over her head, she struggled against his grip but she trapped one of his legs with her own and flipped them. She stared down at him and he watched in shock as her eyes turned their blueish green as he was forced to stop struggling, she got off of him and looked towards the girl making her tense up and stop her struggle with Luke.

Pandora glanced between the two when Clarisse charged towards the boy and pointed her spear head towards his throat, Naomi approached Pandora cautiously and gently placed her hand on the girls shoulder. "You got back up let them go" Naomi signed making the girl sigh and released her hold on the two as Naomi rushed her back towards Lee who quickly wrapped her biceps.

"Gods I wish you could feel pain!" Lee exclaimed making Luke snap his head towards the girl.

"What do you mean Lee?" Luke demanded but he got his answer when he saw Pandora's burnt biceps where the boy had been holding her. Fire raged in Luke's eyes as he pulled the girl with him and threw her down beside the boy, "who the hell are you two and how the hell did you find this place" Luke demanded as he returned to pointing his sword at Elodie's throat.

"Look man-" the boy cut himself off when Clarisse shot him a deadly look, "look- we were with a satyr- James? He found me in Pennsylvania and Elodie in Florida. He was with in until two days ago when the monster that was chasing us killed him but he managed to tell us where this place was and said it was like a safe haven for Demigods or something" the boy explained.

Everyone seemed to relax slightly except for Luke, "you still haven't answered my question, what did you do to her?" Luke snapped enticing a laugh out of Elodie.

"I didn't do anything to her! It's not my fault she's being psychotic!" Elodie spat back, Luke growled and was about to swing his sword when Pandora gently caught his wrist.

When he focused on her he felt his eyes soften and dropped his sword as his eyes and fingers trailed over her biceps, she offered him a soft smile and gingerly cupped his face. He leaned into her hands and tried to memorize how it felt as she gently brushed her thumbs over the apples of his cheeks, he moved his hands to hold her elbows and pulled her closer before he led the girl away from everything. "It's okay Luke, no harm was done" Pandora muttered softly while looking up into his deep brown eyes.

He growled in protest, "he burnt you- just because you can't feel pain doesn't mean no harm was done" he growled as his eyes flicked back towards the newbie's who were now standing.

His gaze hardened when he saw Elodie watching them with a small smile, "Luke it's okay" Pandora said gently but didn't try to make him look at her. He let out a sigh before wrapping his arms around her waist and burring his face into the crook of her neck, she smiled softly and slid her hands so they rested on his head. She gently started to play with his hair and felt him smile against her neck, he pressed a few kisses against her neck as he tightened his arms around her. He lifted his head to smile at her before pulling her towards the cabins, she giggled and tried to hit him but he didn't stop until they reached her cabin.

────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Luke groaned lightly as Pandora sat in between Luke's legs, they were sat in cabin 3 on Pandora's bed as Pandora used some water on his lip and the few scratches scattered across his face and arms. "Why can't we do something else?" Luke whined while he tried to grab her hands but she quickly stopped his hands midair as her eyes turned their blueish green. He tried to resist her hold but he slowly gave up and grumbled lightly as she gave him a small victorious smirk, "I'll get you back" Luke muttered to which Pandora mockingly nodded with fake sympathy.

"Sure you will warrior boy" she teased as she lightly pinched his cheek. Luke glared at her and playfully bit at her fingers as she pulled her hand away, "asshole" she muttered and messed with his hair.

Luke rolled his eyes and smiled when he watched her eyes go back to normal, he quickly pulled her closer to him and let his lips hover over hers and every time she tried to close the gap he would intentionally pull slightly away from her. Pandora frowned and gave a small pout before she turned and tried to pull away, "where do you think you're going love?" Luke asked as his lips ghosted over her ear when he pulled her back to his chest.

Pandora rolled her eyes, "I have to get some fresh water dingus" she said as she tilted her head backwards so she could see him.

Her head rested on his shoulder and she saw him smile, "see look at that, you have a really great smile Luke" she whispered to him as she playfully poked at the corner of his mouth. Luke rolled his eyes and caught her hand when she tried to pull it away from his face, he gently held her hand before pressing his lips to the palm of her hand making her face heat up. He smirked to himself and grazed his teeth over the smooth skin of her palm, her eyes widened in confusion when he pulled her hand away from his mouth and grabbed her other wrist and quickly pulled them behind her back. Pandora gasped in surprise and tried to get out of this new hold but Luke just smiled down at her with a mischievous smile, "haha very funny Luke" she mused as she tried to free her wrists again.

Luke chuckled darkly, "you're not going anywhere princess" he hummed as he leaned over her and brushed his nose against hers. Pandora rolled her eyes and tried to pull away again but was met by Luke pulling one of his hands away and lightly wrapping it around her throat, she thought with one of his being removed from her wrist she could break free but when she tried to pull away she was surprised when his hold on her wrist didn't budge. "Nice try Crescent but I don't think so, I'm the one in control right now" he whispered before he finally connected their lips.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.8K 215 15
the gods never quite knew when enough was enough, or when it was just time to quit it. ashanti supposed that's why she hadn't been surprised that so...
6.1K 128 15
WORD COUNT: 26,345 (Chapter 1-9) ✨️NO SMUT✨️ -------------------------------------------------- This isn't your normal "Chaos Army" story. Oh, no, no...
1.6K 118 35
{ after Blood of Olympus, Jason is still alive, Leo might be in this story, IDk how this will go, SOLANGEO OFFICIAL!!!} So this is my first PJO fanf...
668K 8.4K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...