α΄„Κ€Ιͺᴍꜱᴏɴ | Dani Rojas

By UltaRoseMoon

"We are just dealing chaos all around" (Male Dani x Fem OC) Started: April 7th, 2024 Finished: June 4th, 2024 More

β™‘
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52*
53
54
Epilogue

2

32 3 0
By UltaRoseMoon

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅᴛʀɪᴘ

Dani helped Hanna onto her horse, "Hey girl, sorry it's been a bit." Hanna said as she patted the side of the horse. He hopped onto his, "Shit, I haven't ridden a horse since basic training." Dani said. "Been that long then." Hanna said. "Yeah... You haven't always grew up in Yara then?" Dani asked her. "I came from Busan, South Korea, born there.... then at two years old, we moved to Yara, everything from there... is a blur.... well I know my life went to shit at five or six years old." Hanna said. "(Shit)..." Dani said. "You deserved a better childhood..." Dani added. "You did as well." Hanna said. 

 They started towards where Juan wanted them to go, Then Juan came up on the radio.

"Dani and Hanna, some tyranny 101. Checkpoints lock down the movement of people across Yara and will shred your tires with g*ddamn road spikes... well unless you got a horse." Juan explains. "Si, I've been through enough of them in Esperanza." Dani replied. "I have my experience with them as well." Hanna added.

"Clear the checkpoints, destroy the billboards then watch Libertad rise from the ashes." Juan said before disconnecting. They both got off their horses, "Silent approach?" Dani asked. "Silent is the best option, but I don't mind the chaos." Hanna said, Dani rose a brow.

....... 

After They both took out the soldiers and the destroyed the billboard, the checkpoint was cleared. "Oh Juan, the checkpoint is clear." Hanna said into the call. "Didn't that feel good you two?" Juan asked. "You've earned some guerrilla karma today, keep it up, Dani and Hanna." Juan said before disconnecting.

"Let's go forward to the radio tower."  Hanna told Dani, he nodded. He hopped onto Hanna's horse, his horse had taken off while they were clearing out the checkpoint. Hanna hopped on behind him. "Lead the way Rojas." Hanna said, She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Sorry, I don't want to fly off." Hanna said. "No... your fine, hang on tight." Dani said.

They rode until they reached the radio tower, Hanna hummed. "You like to do that a lot." Dani said. "Taking notes here Rojas, do I need tally your habits as well?" Hanna questioned him. "I took noticed." Dani said, Hanna chuckled softly. 

"Juan, Hanna and I found the tower." Dani said as he hopped off the horse, then he helped Hanna down. "Don't stop now. Find the guerrilla path and follow it to my contact." Juan said. "Si, we're on our way." Dani said.  

Hanna tied her hair up and Dani noticed her tattoo on her back that start at the back of her neck, it was of gorgeous flowers. "I didn't take you to be the type to have tats." Dani said. Hanna looked over at him as they walked the guerrilla path. "I guess you didn't see my wrist then." She said as she held out her wrist, revealing the vines she had that was leading up to her hand, then show the flower she had on her finger. "Flowers were my mother's favorite, so I chose to honor her." Hanna said, as Dani held her wrist and examine the tattoos. "Yours are a work of art as well." Hanna said. "Glad you think so." Dani said. "Interesting choices but beauty at that." Hanna said.

Hanna and Dani came across a camp. "Well look what the cat dragged in." Hanna said. The woman looked up. "Kang, didn't expect to see you out." The woman said. "Oh... was tired of being coop up." Hanna said. "You two know each other then?" Dani asked. "Of course... My name is Raiza and I'm going to be helping you... well both of you steal shit from Castillo today." Raiza said. 

"Are you going to tell me what We're stealing?" Dani asked. "Depleted uranium."  Raiza said. Hanna's eyes widen. "Perdon. We thought you just said uranium." Dani said. "You two heard me, Look, all I know is I burned my last contact in the army tracking it down for Juan." Raiza said. "You ex-military?" Dani asked. "Isn't everybody?" Raiza replied. "Yeah, dodge that call..." Hanna said.

"OK. just show us where it is." Dani said. "First, you two take these parachutes. Trust me, it can save your life. Now I'll take you two to the old Spanish fort. They've got it locked up inside." Raiza explained.

.............

After making their way to the fort and getting information from a soldier, they examine the fort. "Use your phone to scout out enemy soldiers and see their weaknesses." Raiza told Dani. "I bet Juan's already given you two his 'right tool for the right job' talk." Raiza added.

"There's the officer in charge." Dani said, Dani handed the phone to Hanna. She spotted the officer. "Alvarez has the key to the armory, Careful Dani and Hanna. He's higher rank in Castillo's army that means he's better trained, quicker with the trigger and a tough motherfucker." Raiza explained. "(Shit) I was afraid you would say that." Hanna said.

"Well let's get this over with." Hanna said. "Agreed." Dani said as the both of them jumped off the ledge and parachuted their way down.

............

They cleared out the fort, Hanna took out Alvarez, then tossed Dani the key. "After you.." Hanna said. Dani unlocked the door to the armory then found the uranium. "Dani and Hanna, be careful they called back their patrols." Raiza warned. "Que? You mean this wasn't everybody?!" Dani said, concernedly. "What the hell?" Hanna questioned. "Let's just grabbed this and get out of here before chaos strikes." Hanna added. "I agree." Dani said as he took the uranium. "Damn it Juan." She spatted.

"We got your fucking uranium Juan!" Dani exclaimed. "Then get your asses back to me!" Juan exclaimed back. "Next time, there better... Juan... Juan!" Dani exclaimed, as they left armory, A bullet few pass Hanna. "(Fuck me) the back up soldiers, you got a plan Rojas!?" Hanna exclaimed as she started shooting at the soldiers. "Follow my lead!" Dani exclaimed.

...............

They escaped the fort, hopped into one of the cars outside the fort and drove their way back to Clara's camp. "That was close, You alright?" Dani asked. "Yeah, never been better, I serious need to go out more for missions." Hanna replied. "You hardly out on the field?" Dani asked. "Not really, I mean it's pretty obvious, Clara teaching me the ways, of leading... I mean it's great but I miss the excitement." Hanna said as she looked out the window.

"I... I plan on leaving Yara... but if I were to stay to help Clara... maybe, You can come with me?" Dani questioned which made Hanna look over at him quickly. "Wait.. you mean it?" She questioned. "Yeah... I couldn't go all over Yara alone... besides badass shouldn't be cooped up." Dani said which made Hanna smirked.

"Hanna and Dani, you two got the uranium?" Raiza asked. "Si, still want to know what he's going to do with it?" Dani asked. "If Hanna and I know Juan, you're about to get a fucked up surprise... see you both back at camp." Raiza said.

"Any clue?" Dani asked Hanna. "It's Juan, what do you expect, you'll expect the unexpected with him." Hanna replied.

..............

The duo approached Juan's table. "Oye. Juan." Dani said as he set the uranium on the table. "Haha. This is resolver, Dani and Hanna, Depleted uranium, Soviets left these sexy byproducts of nuclear enrichment behind in the 80s. Yanquis use it for tank armor and bullets... crazy assholes." Juan explained.

"Sounds dangerous." Dani replied. "You'll be a fucking superhero Dani... don't think your left out of this as well Hanna." Juan said to her, she looked at him confusedly. Dani picked up a comic, Hanna looked over. "Lita and I used to sneak these into the orphanage." Dani said. "I use snuck those past my aunt as well." Hanna said. 

"Essential reading while waiting to fuck up convoys in the mud. A guerrilla must be a sponge for inspiration." Juan explained. Dani put down the comic. "Okay... but what the hell is these?" Dani questioned the two mystery items on the table.

"These.. are a Supremo." Juan said. Dani and Hanna looked at each other before looking back at Juan. "Looks like a rocket launcher." Dani replied to him. "Si, they do that too, one more thing... I want you two to meet Tostador, the two go together like fire and fury." Juan explained.

"I like how you resolver, Juan." Dani replied. "I as well." Hanna agreeing. "So do I." Juan said. 

After modifying the supermos, Juan looked at Dani. "Anyways Clara has a mission for you Dani, Hanna is needed here..." Juan said. "That was short lived." Hanna said. "Patience, you'll be back out there before you know it, it's me who needs your assistance." Juan said. 

Hanna looked over at Dani. "Something tells me you'll be doing something with Julio... he's already heard an earful from me, just don't take his shit." Hanna said. Dani nodded. 

She watched Dani walked towards Clara's table. "Before you know it you two will be..." Juan started but Hanna rose her hand. "You can piss up a pole... anyways what are we doing?" Hanna said.

.............

(ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 7.8K 36
in which he finally answers her dms. chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.
143K 6.1K 21
BASELINE now you're just a stranger i know everything about CHALLENGERS ...
4.6K 207 26
"My love for her is like no other." fem oc x shayne topp ongoing! started: 3/11/2024 ended: 4/28/2024
213K 6K 51
summer fling to an actual love *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚ [ social media au ] harry potter x fem!oc Β© krydicaprio , 2022