My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

rinji17onfire द्वारा

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... अधिक

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
37. Feelings Revealed.
38. The Ambush.
39. Blue Flames....

36. Class A and Class B

99 4 4
rinji17onfire द्वारा

5:30 am

Everyone was standing outside, still half asleep, and some even yawning...

Everybody in class was greeted by Mr. Aizawa.

"Good morning, class. Today we began a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license.. this will allow you to face the dangers of that continue to faster in the darkness. Proceed carefully.... Look alive, Bakugo." Mr. Aizawa said as he threw a baseball at him.

Bakugo was able to catch it and look at it... "Try throwing that for me."

Apparently, it's the same type of baseball that they used on their first day to measure how far they throw it.

"Yeah, sure. Like in the fitness test..."

"That's right when you first started school your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you improved."

Some of the students finally figured out what he was meaning.. since it's been three months, they've probably improved on their strength already, so several of them got excited to see what Bakugo could throw.

Rinji could not help from thinking to himself he wondered if he wasn't so late getting to Japan and entering school what he would've gotten on that day...

Bokugo started to stretch his arms to prepare himself to throw the baseball..

"C'mon, get it, BAKUGO!!" Kirishima yelled.

"NO one blink!"

Bakugo got in throwing position and yelled out! "Go to hell!!!" as he threw it with a explosion! Making the ball shoot straight up into the air in high speed. The pressure against the explosion pushed win towards everyone behind him, making it hard to see or pushing their hair through the wind.

...
...

"That was 709.6 meters..."

[grunts?]

"That's it?? Kinda disappointing." Sero said.

Bakugo looked extremely pissed after hearing the results...

"You've had a single semester and do to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess, and technical skill.. with a slight increase in stamina throw in along the way."

Mr. Aizawa smiled and explained that they needed to work on the strengths of their quirks now since they're improving everywhere else. He was going to push them to their limits.

__________________________________________

Meanwhile

They had no idea that that darkness that Mr. Aizawa was talking about, was stirring up, and getting ready to show it ugly face again, but with newer opponents, and most likely a newer danger...

__________________________________________

A little bit of time had already passed, and Class B had just woken up a few minutes ago. Everything was explained to them by their teacher Sekijiro Kan AKA the Blood Hero: Vlad King.. he was scolding them, since their arrival class had already got a Headstart of them.

"Last semester, it was Class A, this semester is going to be Class B time to be in the spotlight, so don't let me down!!" he said as they followed him through the forest to go to the training area.

The students knew that he was right, and they needed to try harder and not fall behind.

But a few of the other students were wondering, how are they going to improve their quirks all at once? There was 21 of them, and they all had unique quirks.

"There's only one thing that you can do... you'll have to break yourselves!" Vlad King said as they came out of the forest to witness Class A's extreme individual training.

[Yell]

They could see Bakugo sticking his hands in a tub of boiling water to expand his sweat glands, then creating chain explosions. As soon as he put his hands in the water, he threw them back up over his head and shot out giant explosions, and then he did it again and again.

Then they look the other way and saw Shoto sitting in a tub of water. He quickly surrounded the tub with ice and then suddenly created flames melting the ice he did this back-and-forth. Doing this, he's regulating the temperature of the water. Doing this, his body gets accustomed to the cold, and to control his flames.

They even looked up on one of the hills and saw Sero creating almost what it seems like endless amount of tape. He was an extreme pain, but he continued on creating more and more and more tape from his elbows.

They continue on looking around. There was just so much going on at once with each individual student.

Even Momo and Sato was over to the side, stuffing their faces with food as their quirks rely on that to fully work. Sato needs the sugar that he relies on and Momo requires the lipids to create items and she's also working on making the items faster

Rinji just got done eating more food and prepared himself, lifting up his left arm and started to shoot out flames away from everyone and everything just in the air. He is able to use both hands in combat, but his most dominant hand is his right hand and he needs to work more on his flames how far they can reach and how hot they can get.

Without food, he still able to create flames, but they're not a strong.. With food in his system. It's like throwing fire accelerant on a slowly burning out flame.

"Wow!! This looks intense." One of the students said from Class B.

"If we team up with Class1A that will be over 40 students. How can our homeroom teachers keep up and manage all of this?" Kendo asked...

"We already thought about that that's why we have them to help us.." Mr. Aizawa said as he made his way over to Class1B..

Suddenly, more of the wild wild Pussycats reveal themselves and introduce themselves to the class. So the whole team was here now: Mandalay, Tiger, Pixie-Bob, and Ragdoll!

After the introductions Tiger quickly jumped with orders. "Those who have strength quirks make your way over there Class 1A is already sweating so catch up quick!" he said as he pointed over to the far side where Izuku was a weird jabbing, kicking his feet and shoving his hands up in the air.

"Show me what you got!!!" Tiger, yelled out landing beside Izuku. Izuku prepared a punch, trying to hit Tiger, but he quickly dodged it and slammed him into a tree.

Tiger was getting too intense and it creeped the other class out...

"I'm glad that mine is not a strength quirk." A blue haired boy said from Class 1B. After he saw the aftermath with the pro hero Tiger.

Suddenly Ragdoll popped up out of nowhere, scaring the boy. "Don't worry I got a plan for you!!! Tarocco Shizuoka, right?"

Turns out she gave him all kinds of items to touch and mess with. Turns out his quirk, allows him to touch items after touching the items he's able to control the item for a short time, moving it. After a certain point he can make the item explode. He's only use this technique on smaller items, but he has found out slightly bigger items have a bigger explosion limit. He's not able to explode for example, a car he uses a deck of cards for his weapons because they're easier to carry and small enough to control.

The goal is to find his number limit on how many items and also the range.

__________________________________________

Finally, everyone made it back to the building when the sun was starting to set...

Everyone was exhausted, but that did not stop the wild wild pussycats to make sure that they remembered what they told them the day before. "Now remember what I said? We're not serving your food anymore."

"If you guys want to eat, you'll have to make your own meals!! Starting with curry!" Rugdoll said.

Both of the classes looked defeated, but replied with. "Yes, ma'am...."

She couldn't help from laughing.. "You guys look exhausted, but that doesn't mean you can coast by making sloppy cat food.

"Let's make the delicious curry in the world everyone!!!" Iida yell out as he looked at his comrades with excitement and purpose.

"Yeah... okay..." they said without the excitement and purpose...

Since there was a lot of students, some of them grouped up and had different parts to do  there was some that went to the outside grills and started to make a fire to get ready to cook. Shoto quickly used his fire quirk to get one started.

"Todoroki! Can we get some fire over here, please?" Mina hollered out.

"Hey Bakugo.. use an explosion to light that." Sero said with a smile.

"This is so beneath me!!!" Bakugo yelled out as he reached his hand in front of him to create an explosion, but it's soon destroyed the outside grill...

" Too much!!" Tokoyami yelled out.

Finally, as soon as it got dark, they were done cooking. Everyone was stuffing their faces, even though it was not that great. They were starving so it tasted a whole lot better than what it actually did.

Rinji also could not get enough of the food. He did a lot of work today with his training and his body really needed this.

"Wow!! you're scarfing Momo!!" Mina said as she looked over at her classmate.

"Yes. My quirk transforms lipids into brand new atoms to create inorganic materials that means the more I eat the more I can make."

"Like how poop works..." Sero added

Saying this really made Momo self-conscious and quickly Jiro jumped up and punched Sero in the face and yelled out. "Apologize!!!"

"Okay, I'm sorry.."

Rinji saw this and wanted to try to cheer Momo up.. "Hey Momo... don't worry about that honestly a lot of quirks work like that in away... my fire quirk work similar to that.. also a lot of my family members quirks work like that as well. You should see the big meals that we eat when we're all together... also I do believe I remember Iida talking about how orange juice helps him..."

"Indeed!! I guess you can say it's like fuel for me.. makes me go faster!!" Iida added, after he realized that Rinji was trying tocheer up Momo.

Momo looked up at Rinji.. "Thanks... Rinji.."

"No problem let's continue eating!!" he said with a big smile slightly making her flustered.

As everyone was continued on eating, they made conversations throughout the meal. Rinji did notice Mandalay hollering out for Kota and that his dinner was ready, but no answer...

The boy must have snuck off and of course Rinji noticed Izuku was looking around...

__________________________________________

[Grunts]

"I do not like this. This is so not cute!!!!" Toga said as she was messing with this facemask that she had on.

"They were engineered for the black market, from what I hear. You should be worried that they work, not that they look pretty.. Mustard said.

"Ugh, i'm just saying they could be a little more stylish. Is that too much to ask? She quickly said, flopping her arms up and down.

"Hi, darlings!" A voice said coming from behind them... it was Magne "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"Get to work." Another creepy guy said only his mouth was showing, and the rest of his body was covered up in black fabric and chains. Also, a few others had came along and joined up on the cliff.

"That makes seven of us..." the man that was going by Dabi said as they looked over the Cliff...

The man with a mask was getting agitated.. "I don't care. Just let me loose. I'm too pumped up to stand by..."

"Shut your mouth you crazy bastard... We wait.." Dabi said... "We're still expecting three more people to join our little party... the league of villains, made a mistake going after them with a bunch of random thugs at the USJ. Better to use a small group of elites. The first thing we have to do is to take away their sense of peace and show them that their lives rest in our hands."

...

..
..

__________________________________________

The next day they were added again, still training and becoming more exhausted than the day before.. The remedial  group were being lectured by Mr. Aizawa..

The remedial were doing extra work since they did not pass their final exam like the others they even had to take classes up until two in the morning and then start back at it at seven.

Mr. Aizawa decided to give everyone a little peptalk making sure that they continued working their hardest to break themselves, and told them to remember where they started from, remember before they came to UA high..

"Always keep in mind why you're sweating and why your limits keep getting tested.. that's what it means to improve."

"Mr. Aizawa that reminds me." Izuku said as he jogged over to see his teacher. "It's already the third day of camp."

"Weren't you listening? Stay focused." Mr. Aizawa said as he jumped off and landed on the ground to be on the same level as his student to talk to him..

"I was just wondering if All Might- I mean, the other teachers from UA will be joining us.."

"Like I said before we came out here to keep the camp a secret from the villains. Hardly anyone knows we are."

"That's why you get to work out with us pussycats!!!" Ragdoll, said excitedly.

"And think about it. We believe All Might is one of the leagues targets, so we can't have him here. It's for your own safety. For better or for worse, that's what he gets for standing out so much..."

Rinji overheard this as he was training and remembered the conversation he had with his uncle before leaving... He knew that his uncle was not going to be able to come. He didn't go into details but Rinji figured it out on his own. It was quite obvious during the USJ attack that the students got endangered because of All Might because they wanted him and to kill him.. he also knew that his uncle would never forgive himself again if he was the cause of another terrible incident.

"Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow. Tonight is going to be fun. We're going to be putting classes against each other in a test of courage." Pixie-Bob said excitedly as she said on some boxes to announce.

" I know you've been training hard today. And later you'll get to play hard! How's that for a reward?!"

"It just sounds like more training." Kendo said.

"And training in the dark no less.." Jiro quickly, added with a sad face..

"Revelry in the dark..." Tokoyami said as he stood at the cave entrance before he continued on training...

Rinji notice that he's been saying that a lot.. "Revelry in the dark" he wondered if they broke Tokoyami...

..

..

..

It's finally started to get dark. That means their training day was over with, and everyone needed to head back to the building to start cooking their supper....
...
.

..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

115K 2.5K 16
Most kids dream of having a powerful quirk. They think it will help them get into UA High School and become a pro hero. But some quirks are more dang...
24K 505 21
Shoto Todoroki has been a fiery but reasonable kid, never afraid to lash out when someone insults him, aiming to become a true hero, unlike his fathe...
379K 10.1K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
38.4K 1.1K 46
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...